What Are Some Popular Restaurants You've Never Been To?
What are the popular restaurants around that you've never eaten at before or only had literally a handful of times? The places could also be currently in-or-out of business.
For me, most of these are because they aren't located near me:
- Friendly's (I had Friendly's once when I vacationed in Gettysburg around summer of 1999)
- Denny's (Had a handful of times when I visited New Jersey, but don't have it regularly)
- International House of Pancakes (IHOP)
- Dairy Queen
- Cracker Barrel
- Howard Johnson's (Had only once)
- Bob Evans Restaurants
- California Pizza Kitchen (They are around me, just never been there)
- Dave & Buster's (I've played their arcades, but never had the food)
- Chipotle (They are around me, just never had the desire for their food)
- Beefsteak Charlie's (Had twice in NYC during the mid-90s)