View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 01:25 PM   #52
LittleRickyII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Brady's Hair
You actually still haven't said that their purpose in being on the show was to compete about who has the most pathetic post-acting life. But I did say it, so we're past that. It just takes us deeper below the usual nonexistent line of credibility you'd attach to the Stern show.

Really? That's all you've got? Okay, their purpose in being on the show was to compete about who has the most pathetic post-acting life. Feel better? And for the FOURTH time now, my explanation of that:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRickyII
As for her choosing to do Stern's show, she may have been at a point where there was no one she could trust anyway, and also needing some kind of public exposure (no matter how negative) in hopes of jump-starting her career.

Quote:
Yes, she and others chose to go on his show. Erin even chose to make that horrible revelation about rape on his show. I can only assume mental illness played a role in her decision.

And real tears were coming out of her eyes when she brought up the rape issue. That's the part YOU keep leaving out. You also miss the point that she said she was 23 when this happened. Marion Ross said last week that her drug use began the last season of Happy Days. Guess how old she was then? 23.

Quote:
And I believe Lauren Chapin, too. Do you doubt her as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Brady's Hair
I didn't pay any attention to the other two people. I have no doubt that Howard Stern wouldn't have her on the show unless she agreed to say something horrendous. I have no expectation that Stern would have any preference whether what she said was true or not.

Cop out. I'll give you a hint: Lauren Chapin has been on many shows bravely recounting the trauma she experienced. So going on Howard Stern and telling the same story in a Queen for the Day scenario makes Lauren Chapin's story suddenly untrue?
Friday, May 19, 2017 at 9:00 PM/8:00 PM Central on CBS