View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 05:10 AM   #1
Zoneboy
Forum Celebrity
RIP, I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU :(

Location: AT HOME WISHING ALL THIS WAS JUST A DREAM AND THAT I'LL WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE.
Unhappy Anson Williams Treated for Colon Cancer

Link

I was successfully operated on for colon cancer. I was blindsided with the diagnosis just before Christmas. This is why I've been non existent on Facebook for the last month. There comes a time in life for wake-up calls, some a bigger kick in the ass then others. Our creator made sure that mine was a fifty yard field goal. You see, I needed it. I was living a disconnected life, everyday a bit further from my destined self and a bit closer to a superfluous, selfish, existence. Anger had to go. Pettiness had to go. Self involvement had to go, Entitlement had to go…all replaced by Love, Positivity, Patience, Purpose, Truth, Humility, Generosity, Confession, Appreciation, Responsibility, Growth, and Persistence. I appreciate so much that I was given a second chance, and I will use it for real purpose. You see, I am one of the lucky ones that medicine can cure. Time to move forward.