View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 04:58 PM   #2
faraj
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carguy
Hey
I'm glad that I stumbled across this website. I really need your help with identifying a song that appeared on the early episodes of Happy Days. For YEARS I've been trying to find out who did the song without any luck.

I think this song first made it's appearance in season 2. It's a slow instrumental that is often played throughout the series in a style similar to the Ventures (I'm almost certain it's not the Ventures).

There's a couple episodes that I know it appeared in. The DVDs don't have the song but it did appear when the show was originally shown on TV.

-Ritchie moves into Chuck's apartment: Ritchie and his girlfriend are on the couch and about to make out when they keep getting interupted. It's at this scene when the song starts playing

-Fonzie joins the band: Fonzie decides to join Ritchie's band and they play for Howard's leopard lodge. Fonzie does a bongo solo for some chick he likes. After he gets the girl and leaves the band, they start playing the instrumental. This is just before Ritchie is challenged to a fight.

I would really appreciate any info you guys could provide about this. It's been driving me insane trying to figure out who did the song.

Thanks!
I think they just made up those instrumental tunes for that show although I also heard that song in a couple of Laverne and Shirley eps. where they probably used them. Possibly for legal reasons. And lots more tunes like that in the DVD versions as well. So we can just relax, safely assume all that above, and leave it at that. Nothing to get all worked up about.