View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 03:06 PM   #9
Torgo
Forum Veteran
Art by Baby Torgo

I play PC games. Been replaying Fallout 3 (still haven't gotten 4), been replaying Skyrim (longtime fan of the Elder Scroll series going all the way back to the 90's with the first game Daggerfall)

Big fan of computer role playing games (though not online)- games like as I said The Elder Scroll series. Also the Baldur's Gate games, Neverwinter Nights, Knights Of The Old Republic 1 and 2, Gothic 1-3. Also like the Might And Magig games, part VI probably my favorite of the franchise.
Also enjoy the action-orientated RPG games like Diablo, Dungeon Siege, Titan Quest, Torchlight 1 and 2.

Another game I go back to is the strategy simulation game The Movies (you run a movie studio and created your own movies, it starts during the silent era and work your way up to modern times)

Enjoy all of the Maxis/EA Sim games, the original Sim City way back in the 80's was my introduction. Played SimCity 2000, 3000, 4. Sim Tower, Sim Farm, Sim Ant, Sim Earth. Sim Golf
And though I'm not as in to them as my wife and daughter The Sims games, Having played Sims 1, Sims 2, Sims 3, and Sims 4. 2 is still the best one. Have also played and enjoyed The Sims Medieval, which is The Sims but in medieval times (obviously), though it's more quest orientated, I like the RPG feel of it.

Also have played some of the Grand Theft Auto Games, mainly III, Vice City and San Andreas.

I still play some console from time to time, mainly on the Wii, and Game Cube. For the Wii I've enjoyed The Sims Castaways, Lego Indiana Jones. On the Game Cube (which you can play the discs on the Wii) Eternal Darkness (fantastic horror themed game), The Hobbit, and Namco Museum (which lets you play Namco Arcade games, including the Pac Man games, Pole Position, Galaga, Galaxian, etc. And unlike the awful Atari 2600 ports of arcade games, this is the actual arcade games with the original graphics.).
Gun is also fun, it's like Grand Theft Auto set in the Old West.

"I am the literary equivalent of a Big Mac and Fries." - Stephen King

"There's nothing wrong with G-rated movies, as long as there's lots of sex and violence." - Elvira