View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 02:30 PM   #16
retroTVfan4ever

I also used to like that Golden Grain Macaroni & Cheddar, used to buy it all the time. I often wondered what happened to that product. All of a sudden one day it was gone. Nowadays, the boxed Mac & Cheese I buy is from Kraft.

The best frozen Mac & Cheese is Stouffers. Back in the 70's, there was a frozen Mac & Cheese made by Creamettes that I used to like, but that product is long gone too.

A couple discontinued Pop Tarts flavors I miss are Frosted Grape and Frosted Dutch Apple, also Frosted Chocolate Vanilla Creme. I know sometimes Pop Tarts brings flavors back for a limited time, I'm hoping these flavors make a comeback. They have a new limited one, Frosted Blue Raspberry, I haven't tried it yet.

The grocery store near where I live no longer sells a few breakfast products that I like. I think the products are still being made, it's just the idiocy of store management that decided not to stock them anymore. The products are:

Toaster Strudel Raspberry
Toaster Strudel Boston Cream Pie
Toaster Scrambles Bacon & Sausage

There is a Wal-Mart here also, I'll have to check there and see if they have these products.

Another product I miss that also seems to be long gone from stores are these frozen banana cream pies with the graham cracker crust. Haven't seen those anywhere in years, they were tasty.