View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 02:08 AM   #130
Wawwie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonniegirl62
That is so cool that your Mom met JFK!!! I was just born when he came into office, and than pretty much a baby when he was assassinated! I don't remember him at all except for that I so young, people my age being very interested in him and what a good man he was, and very sorry we were just born and never got a chance to know him as a president !

My mother LOVED him , and all the Kennedy's. And than when Robert ( Bobby Kennedy was killed) I was older and I remember my Mom and Dad and everyone so upset, and Martin Luther King being assassinated around the same time too!

But back to the crushes, I do have to admit, Bill Clinton has my vote, as the hottest president!

LOL.... I'll say this... in my lifetime, Bill Clinton was probably my favorite president and in my lifetime, Bill was probably the most handsome. The guy had a lot of charm...that's for sure! I loved him.... still adore Bill.... Hillary...not so much, but I do love me some Bill.
My mom LOVED JFK. She was heartbroken when he was assassinated and she was also heartbroken when Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated. She did a lot of volunteer work for their causes.
When I was born, Richard Nixon was the president. That man was so NOT a hunk!