View Single Post
Old 05-28-2004, 02:43 PM   #84
Pat

Thumbs up The info-a-mundo

Here's what TVSHOWSONTV.com had to say about the picture above:

How about this awesome cover art? Richie, Potsie, Ralph Malph, and The Fonz adorn this jukebox-style cover that Paramount has been showing off to distributors for the past couple of weeks, but haven't released to the media so far. Perhaps that means it's not the final version of the art? Maybe, maybe not, but we managed to get our grubby little paws on a copy of this, and wanted to share it with our readers:

Don't be a Potsie and pass this up: Aug. 17th will see the 3-disc collection hit the stores, featuring all 16 episodes form the series' classic first season. Included are fan-favorite episodes like "All The Way," where Richie dates a girl with a "reputation"; "The Lemon," where Richie and Potsie buy a less-than-dependable car; and "Fonzie Drops In," where The Fonz decides to re-enroll in high school.

We are dancing 'round the clock here in anticipation of this release. If the cover art gets changed, or if any further details about this package come forward, we'll be sure to let you know, so stay tuned.