PDA

View Full Version : What is Emily Mae Young doing these days?

swedeace
01-20-2004, 08:56 PM
Anyone know more info? According to IMDB, she is now about 13 years old... nearly 14!!! Remember all those Welches commercials?

hughpuppies
01-27-2004, 03:27 PM
Birthday: February 14, 1990

Starring Roles
Step by Step (1991) - Lilly Foster Lambert

Guest Starring Roles

Late Show with David Letterman - Guest - Show #0889 (1997)

Movie/Mini-Series/Special Roles

Santa and Pete (1999) - Marlene
Undercover Angel (1999) - Jenny Morrison
Undecover Angel - Jenny Morrison

http://www.tvtome.com/images/people/48/8/71-9171-sm.jpg

Six-year-old Emily Mae Young started her career at a very tender age. She first appeared on television in a number of commercials and is well known for her Sears ads. Young's television credits include "All My Children," "Loving," and numerous appearances on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno." Step By Step is her first television series.

When not on the set memorizing her lines, Young enjoys participating in gymnastics, skiing, swimming and soccer.

She and her family reside in Pennsylvania and California.

She lives like 45 miles from me part of the year in Pennsylvania. No I never met her or seen her in person.

She is now 14 years old.

Last thing she played in was Undercover Angel and Santa and Pete, that was 1999

G-Force Glockstar
02-01-2004, 05:22 PM
Yeah, and I really like Emily Mae Young. She did a great job acting in the movie "Undercover Angel"

G-Force Glockstar
02-01-2004, 05:22 PM
Yeah, and I really like Emily Mae Young. She did a great job acting in the movie "Undercover Angel"

G-Force Glockstar
02-01-2004, 05:23 PM
Oops, sorry I accidnetly added my last post twice.

tiff7
02-02-2004, 05:56 PM
Can some1 post a pic of Emily now? :)

Tiff7

P.S. Wish me "happy 21st b-day" tomorrow!

Daffyfan2004
03-19-2004, 07:18 PM
Yeah. I'd like to see that too. I haven't heard much about her since "Step by Step" ended.

tiff7
03-20-2004, 04:36 PM
or any1 from the show 4 that matter. (except Suzanne Somers, Patrick Duffy , Jason Marsden or others)

Tiff7

hughpuppies
03-20-2004, 07:27 PM
Don'y know if this is true or not but I did hear that Bradon Call works in LA at his parents gas station they own.

Josh Bryne took up Wrestling, do not know if that is true or not either

Angela Watson is now a country singer.

Stacey Keenan Still acts

Christopher Castill is in college last time I heard.

Sasha Mitchell still acts he acts in Kung Fu kind of movies

Christina Lakkin used to play in a Soap Opera

Guess Emily Mae Young quit acting, since no one can find any more on her.

Daffyfan2004
03-23-2004, 01:47 PM
Actually, I've read that Sasha Mitchell gained about 200 pounds and started a career in wrestling.

Joeylova87
04-04-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Daffyfan2004
Actually, I've read that Sasha Mitchell gained about 200 pounds and started a career in wrestling.

:eek:

brownidgurl001
08-14-2005, 09:03 PM
I've seen Emily Mae Young before. Begofore she moved to CA (( where she lives now )) she lived in Berks County Pennsylvania. (( thats where i live )) she went to school at wilson in west lawn wyomissing. she was best friends with my cousin, Lisa. Once when i was 10 i went to Lisa's party and EMiliy was there. She was 9. Anyway, i went to the movies with her and Lisa and some other friends to see a movie i dont remember, somthing about a black comedian as a knight. Anyway, i just was reading up on how pathetic you fans of emily are, on a count of she wasnt really that famious. anyway, as i heard from Lisa, she moved to LA to get into acting again.

Rene
08-14-2005, 09:39 PM
wow why are they pathetic? just b/c they wanted to know if someone was still acting? if they are pathetic why would post here?

hughpuppies
08-27-2005, 02:01 AM
I've seen Emily Mae Young before. Begofore she moved to CA (( where she lives now )) she lived in Berks County Pennsylvania. (( thats where i live )) she went to school at wilson in west lawn wyomissing. she was best friends with my cousin, Lisa. Once when i was 10 i went to Lisa's party and EMiliy was there. She was 9. Anyway, i went to the movies with her and Lisa and some other friends to see a movie i dont remember, somthing about a black comedian as a knight. Anyway, i just was reading up on how pathetic you fans of emily are, on a count of she wasnt really that famious. anyway, as i heard from Lisa, she moved to LA to get into acting again.

I seriously doubt and everyone elase also doubts your sincerity about you knowing Emily before she moved to CA. Do you even know how old she was when she was on the show?

Someone can make up stories. Right like you actually went to a party and she was there and you and someone else went to the movies with her. Then you can't remember the name of the movie you saw? Most people would remember all the movies they saw at a movie threatre.

Besides you wait until now to post on here about this and this post is how old.

Come on you gotta give us a good reason for believing you.

Anyone can make up stories about how they did this or that with an actor or actress before they became famous or after they became famous.

Besides you don't even know how old she is. Do you even know what year she was born without looking it up on the internet?

Storywriter
09-05-2005, 12:57 AM
I've seen Emily Mae Young before. Begofore she moved to CA (( where she lives now )) she lived in Berks County Pennsylvania. (( thats where i live )) she went to school at wilson in west lawn wyomissing. she was best friends with my cousin, Lisa. Once when i was 10 i went to Lisa's party and EMiliy was there. She was 9. Anyway, i went to the movies with her and Lisa and some other friends to see a movie i dont remember, somthing about a black comedian as a knight. Anyway, i just was reading up on how pathetic you fans of emily are, on a count of she wasnt really that famious. anyway, as i heard from Lisa, she moved to LA to get into acting again. I doubt you are even telling the truth.And nobody is Patheic just because they want to know what somebody is up too now.Since their show called it quits years back. :rolleyes:

Clockworx
09-05-2005, 08:03 PM
LOL @ The Hostility in this thread..........

Storywriter
09-05-2005, 09:11 PM
LOL @ The Hostility in this thread..........I don't seen anyone being hostile at this board at all.Just voicing their opinions. :cool:

swizzlestix
12-05-2005, 06:08 PM
If you really want to know what Emily's been up to check out her Xanga. She goes by WestCoastCutie's Xanga, her post start around July of 2004 up to Dec. 1 2005, she has pictures of her and her boyfriend.

Roni
12-15-2005, 03:25 PM
As far as I know, Emily is not working as an actress anymore. I have her myspace adress, but I donŽt think IŽll post it here, because I want to protect her privacy, maybe she doesnŽt want people to know her personal myspace adress. She has pictures there of her and her boyfriend. She is 15 years old now and in highschool. She and her boyfriend are a couple for 8 months, and she seems to be healthy and very happy. She still looks much like she did back then, her hair is longer and she looks a bit more mature, but her face structure and her smile are still the same. She is just a normal teenager, and IŽm happy for her that sheŽs living a normal life and that she is very happy unless so many other child actors.

Storywriter
12-18-2005, 12:30 AM
As far as I know, Emily is not working as an actress anymore. I have her myspace adress, but I don´t think I´ll post it here, because I want to protect her privacy, maybe she doesn´t want people to know her personal myspace adress. She has pictures there of her and her boyfriend. She is 15 years old now and in highschool. She and her boyfriend are a couple for 8 months, and she seems to be healthy and very happy. She still looks much like she did back then, her hair is longer and she looks a bit more mature, but her face structure and her smile are still the same. She is just a normal teenager, and I´m happy for her that she´s living a normal life and that she is very happy unless so many other child actors.I agree with you.Her personal business should be kept to her and nobody else.I wouldn't want people in my personal business.I just wanted to see where else there is pics of her older like at another site. that is Not Myspace.com.:cool:

Karen*
12-18-2005, 03:44 AM
If you really want to know what Emily's been up to check out her Xanga. She goes by WestCoastCutie's Xanga, her post start around July of 2004 up to Dec. 1 2005, she has pictures of her and her boyfriend.

Wow! She looks adorable, she doesn't look or act like she's fifteen. :eek:

L.H.
12-13-2009, 01:27 AM
She's my cousin. I wish I could see her, but haven't since I was about five. :[. I used to watch Step by Step all the time, and saw her movie. She was a really good actress, and I'm honored I'm related to her. When I tell people, they're like wow. lol. I'm proud of her, and I hope to be an actress too.