PDA

View Full Version : 10 reasons why jackie and kelso are made for each other

joecool
08-04-2003, 10:43 PM
10. kelso needs jackie to take care of him
9. jackie needs kelso to always reashure her she's the cutest girl in the room
8 kelso was jackies first boy friend and the only person she has slept with
7 you cant watch "prom night" and not tell me that they really care about each other and will forever no matter what happens
6 jackie has been through way more with kelso than with hyde
5jackie and kelso have been through ups and downs and still end up together in the end and they learned from there mistakes
4 jackie and kelso are the only two shallow ones in the group
3jackie and hyde clicked the way kelso and jackie did
2 hyde told jackie that if they had a future together she would be fat
1 kelso and jackie both think they are sexy and are really in to their own looks

Microprosa
08-04-2003, 11:09 PM
Um, what does that poll have to do with this thread? :confused:

Anyway, Laurie's the funniest and Jackie and Kelso aren't made for each other.

Bad_Company
08-05-2003, 12:00 AM
You forgot to put that Kelso is a cheating bastard who only cares about gettin some booty.....
-----------------------------------
http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/attachment.php?postid=875433

joecool
08-05-2003, 02:05 AM
jackie + kelso = true love:hug: :biglove: :cheer:

DarkOmegaZer0
08-05-2003, 02:29 AM
No way is that true love, he cheated on her all the time, she bossed him around all the time. Now Hyde and her went through alot more than her and Kelso, he took her to prom when Kelso CHEATED, he went to jail for her!!!!!!!! That's something Kelso would never do...

Kelso and Jackie is an example of dumb teenage "love"
Hyde and Jackie is an example of complex true love

joecool
08-05-2003, 02:50 AM
i admit hyde treated her better than kelso but jackie burkart and michle kelso are solemates and always will be no matter what end of story period :love: :heart: :loveya: :cool:

DarkOmegaZer0
08-05-2003, 02:56 AM
Fine as long as you say that then I say Leo and Kitty are soulmates too...

joecool
08-05-2003, 03:00 AM
im just a really big kelso and jackie fan

DarkOmegaZer0
08-05-2003, 03:07 AM
That's cool, I'm a big Hyde & Jackie fan.

Microprosa
08-05-2003, 04:19 AM
And I'm impartial.

AnaheimPMWitch
08-05-2003, 09:38 PM
I'm for Jackie and Hyde BUTTT I think everyones entitled to thier own opinions

mila is#1
08-08-2003, 03:16 PM
i like them both but i think jackie and hyde should get together cause kelso cheats on jackie too much but sometimes they really luv each other;) :rolleyes:

joecool
08-25-2003, 01:25 PM
donna is so cool

bop1997
08-26-2003, 09:59 PM
True LOVE? Who cares about that on this show...especially with Jackie, Kelso and Hyde. I wish they would all break up and Hyde go back to being cool. I don't like him with Jackie. Kelso is so funny, and should'nt be with anyone until he grows up. Jackie needs to be with a mirror..she only loves herself.
Anyway after awhile, I think Jackie and Kelso should have a future together.
Hyde needs a older woman..he is just that cool! Maybe a senior in college.

Caroline was the best...she was psycho!

Ellie98
08-29-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by bop1997
True LOVE? Who cares about that on this show...especially with Jackie, Kelso and Hyde. I wish they would all break up and Hyde go back to being cool. I don't like him with Jackie. Kelso is so funny, and should'nt be with anyone until he grows up. Jackie needs to be with a mirror..she only loves herself.
Anyway after awhile, I think Jackie and Kelso should have a future together.
Hyde needs a older woman..he is just that cool! Maybe a senior in college.

I agree! Hyde should be the one w/o a g/f cos thats just who he is. Jackie is totally wrong for him. Jackie needs one of those rich charming guys who showers her with complements and stuff. Hyde just isn't her type. Kelso isn't either. This show is starting to take a weird turn. It's almost like a soap opera. I know how cruel that sounds but the later seasons have to many romance problems.
~Ellie

ILoveThat70sShow
09-14-2003, 08:30 PM
Jackie should be with Kelso. It's way funnier, and they were made for each other. Like someone said You can't wach prom night and not wish they ended up together. They are made for eachother

DarkOmegaZer0
09-15-2003, 07:11 AM
No they're really not, you can't watch the last few episodes of season 2 and say Hyde and Jackie aren't made for eachother. All Kelso ever did was cheat on Jackie and tell her how pretty she is, Hyde went to jail for her man. Plus who the hell wants to see "things in common" that's boring, opposites attract couples are the best.

AnaheimPMWitch
09-15-2003, 10:22 PM
okay DONT take this the wrong way and I'm not trying to be MEAN Dark Omega because I DOO agree with you I DOOO like Jackie and HYDE better then JACKIE and KELSO But the other people ARE ENTITLED to thier own opinions :) the only reason I BRING this up is because off topic I use to go to a CSI site but because I'm a NICK AND SARA Shipper NOT A Grissom and SARA SHIPPER
they were RUDE TO ME yelled at me ,riducled me JUST because I didnt share thier opinions and I ended up leaving the Boards I wouldnt want that to happen here to these people

DarkOmegaZer0
09-15-2003, 10:40 PM
Okay but seriously all I'm doing is saying as much as they are just in this case...what's the actual truth ;)

bop1997
09-15-2003, 10:45 PM
what's the actual truth

You mean your actual truth. ;) I respect your opinon. I am still a Kelso/Jackie fan and I do see them as funnier. :happyface
BTW when does the next season start? Hope I haven't missed it!

AnaheimPMWitch
09-16-2003, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by DarkOmegaZer0
Okay but seriously all I'm doing is saying as much as they are just in this case...what's the actual truth ;) See thats the thing though AS of now its all based on Opinion we dont know Jackie will end up with I TOTALLY want her with Hyde but i'm not a writer :)
its the same for me and CSI (off topic again) I TOTALLY want Sara with Nick but i'm not a writer so right now its all based on opinion
*laughs* Nevermind me I'll go in my corner now

ILoveThat70sShow
09-16-2003, 07:05 PM
I think Jackie and Kelso belong together, and I think they are the cutest couple ever.

PPDillhole
09-17-2003, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by DarkOmegaZer0
No way is that true love, he cheated on her all the time, she bossed him around all the time. Now Hyde and her went through alot more than her and Kelso, he took her to prom when Kelso CHEATED, he went to jail for her!!!!!!!! That's something Kelso would never do...

Kelso and Jackie is an example of dumb teenage "love"
Hyde and Jackie is an example of complex true love

Hyde and Jackie is an example of cheating too. Can you spell skanky nurse!

~anni~
09-27-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by PPDillhole
Hyde and Jackie is an example of cheating too. Can you spell skanky nurse!

There is a HUGE difference between the cheating that Hyde did and the cheating that Kelso did.

I'm not making excuses for Hyde, but what he did, he did because he was hurt, and then he fessed up to it right away.

Kelso's cheating, on the other hand, was carried out under a complete lack of respect for Jackie and lack of caring for how she would be hurt by his actions. And it wasn't just one person. There was Pam Macy, Laurie, Coach Fergusen's wife, some girl from sacred heart, Annette, and many more as the show alluded to. If that's true love, then let me stay single.

And as far as the J/K relationship goes, I enjoyed them during season 4, and I enjoyed Prom Night, but I don't think they belong together. Not after everything that happened this last season.