View Full Version : Post your favorite...
07-21-2003, 03:48 PM
...David Letterman "Top 10 Reasons..." thing! I'm aware that some don't like David Letterman (I don't particularly like him either), but you surely have one of these you like. Mine is "Sammy Sosa's Top 10 Reasons for using a corked bat".
07-30-2003, 04:03 PM
07-31-2003, 03:17 PM
This is definately my favorite:
David Letterman's Top 10
From Late Night with David Letterman
December 8, 1992
Top 10 reasons that Cheers is going off the air:
10. They ran out of beer nuts.
9. Itís all part of NBCís master plan to stay in third place.
8. Ego of that postman guy out of control, constantly storms off set shouting, "I am Cheers!"
7. White men canít resist sequels.
6. Unlike this show, they decided to quit when they ran out of ideas.
5. Actors so bored with roles, they finish their lines by saying, "etc., etc."
4. Normís liver now roughly the size of an ottoman.
3. Ted Dansonís toupee even more obvious than mine.
2. Realization that if youíre going to get really wasted, you donít want to do it in a bar where everybody knows your name.
And the number one reason that Cheers is going off the air:
1. Stool rash.
08-05-2003, 10:48 AM
Hey I remember seeing that Cheers one somehwere; that's a good one.
vBulletin v3.5.0, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.