PDA

View Full Version : Made for Canadian TV

glenny
07-09-2003, 10:21 AM
"Check It Out" was a show basically made for Canadian televison. It was only on the USA Network for a short time. One off the sponsors of the show was "Tilden" a Canadian rent-a-car agency.

Mikado
07-22-2005, 10:01 PM
It was another soso CTV sitcom like "the Trouble with Tracy"....took CTV almost 50 years to come up with a really excellent sitcom...CORNER GAS ( Why isnt there a thread for that show in current sitcoms?????)

Pus$y Galore
07-22-2005, 10:23 PM
It was another soso CTV sitcom like "the Trouble with Tracy"....took CTV almost 50 years to come up with a really excellent sitcom...CORNER GAS ( Why isnt there a thread for that show in current sitcoms?????)

:rofl: OMG!! I haven't thought of that show (The Trouble With Tracy) for years!!! It was so bad you just HAD to watch!!! Could they have found any worse actors!!! :rofl:

It was done out in B.C. wasn't it?

Mikado
07-23-2005, 10:55 PM
:rofl: OMG!! I haven't thought of that show (The Trouble With Tracy) for years!!! It was so bad you just HAD to watch!!! Could they have found any worse actors!!! :rofl:

It was done out in B.C. wasn't it?
I think it was made in Tracys parents basement :p

An 80s Guy
02-11-2006, 10:47 PM
what's the trobule with Tracy

Scoobiedoo30
02-03-2007, 05:23 PM
I did not know if was made for Canadian

Mikado
06-18-2007, 05:01 PM
what's the trouble with Tracy?
It was a show about a young hip couple (Think of Darma and Greg ,in the early 70s ) , with a touch of I love Lucy....basically, Tracy and her new hubby trying to fit in with the "squares", while Tracy would always do something really stupid, like lock herself in a closet, or something....A la Lucy!
Unfortunately, this promissing premise was kneecapped by terrible acting, and worse writing! :(

Rambo Stallone
07-17-2007, 10:53 AM
Isn't this show always on Canadian TV,I'm sure there is someone out there that has the complete Series to trade.