PDA

View Full Version : Was the cast bewitched?

benjamoon
06-03-2003, 03:20 PM
Does anyone else find it ironic that Elizabeth Montgomery, Dick Sargent, Agnes Moorehead, Maurice Evans, Alice Pearce, & George Tobias died of cancer? Some were at a relatively young age. If you look at most shows from the 60s, a lot of the cast is still alive. I know a few still are like Erin Murphey, Bernard Fox, and Alice Ghostley, but it seems weird how many people in that cast are not still alive

The reason I was thinking about was after watching Larry Hagman, Barbara Eden, and Bill Daily on "Larry King Live" last night, I wished they coulda done something like that with "Bewitched" but they really can't. It's too bad

Janice
06-03-2003, 03:38 PM
Yes, it certainly is something to think about. Although he didn't die from cancer, Paul Lynde died young as well. David White was about 74 when he died. I wouldn't consider that very old. Sandra Gould is really the only one who lived to be elderly at 83.
I was watching a scene the other day with Liz, Dick Sargent, David White and Agnes Moorhead, and I thought to myself, they're all gone.
This usually happens when you're watching a movie from the 40s, not something from the early 70s. It is strange.

*ShortCake*
06-03-2003, 03:54 PM
How did Paul die? Its so sad .. and I didnt know all of them died of cancer.. I just knew about Liz :(

AtlantaBravesFan29
06-03-2003, 04:54 PM
Paul Lynde died of a heart attack in his sleep in 1982. Also Kasey Rogers who played Louise Tate and the twins who played Adam on Bewitched are still alive.

Jeannieboi
06-05-2003, 12:33 AM
Paul Lynde did die of a heart attack but not in his sleep. He was found at his home in his bed naked holding a bottle of poppers (a popular inhailant used to enhance an orgasm, mostly used in the gay scene) in his hand. Which means that he was being intimate with someone, now why they didn't call the police or something is still a mistery. Examination says that he had been dead for a few days. Very sad. Paul was a great and funny actor.