PDA

View Full Version : Elizabeth Montgomery was Gorgeous!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Janice
06-01-2003, 01:03 AM
I've watched Bewitched on and off for years, and I always that the she was beautiful. I caught a few episodes on the Marathon today, and it really dawned on me just how stunning this woman was. Her face, her great figure, beautiful skin and hair--she had it all.
I caught part of an episode. She's at a party...I think her mother's there....anyway, she's wearing this figure-hugging black dress, and her hair is in sort of an updo, and I couldn't take my eyes off her.
There's nothing wrong with being a TV star, but I think Elizabeth Montgomery had the talent and looks to be a huge film star. She was one of the prettiest woman in Hollywood.

TVgen62
06-01-2003, 02:13 AM
I agree. I once heard someone describe her as "the Grace Kelly of the small screen". Many who knew her said she had a strength of presence in person as well as on-screen.

JT
06-01-2003, 06:38 PM
Ye she is absolutely beautiful. She was sorta a film star, she did a large amount of TV movies. She looked great up until the year she died, if you've ever seen a picture of her during her last years, you would say she looked like she was in her early 30s, when in actuality she was in her early 60s!

pandora_spocks
06-01-2003, 06:53 PM
I've always thought she was beautiful and she'll always be beautiful in my eyes. After all, not many women can be as charming and enchanting as she was. IMO, she'll always be the most beautiful woman who ever lived.

Unwanted Angel
06-01-2003, 07:15 PM
I never really watched Bewitched but i saw a few eps today and i must agree. Liz is very pretty. But its those green eyes that make her look so cat like!

Kitt
06-01-2003, 07:42 PM
I remember watching Bewitched when I was young. Samantha was pretty but I was too young to appreciate just how pretty. I remember when years later reruns were playing. Something similar happened to me then as happened to you, Janice. (Similar I said, lol). I told a friend of mine that I''d never noticed how 'my goodness' beautiful Elizabeth Montgomery was when I was a kid. She had a sweet motherly appeal to me at that time of my life. But in later years what I told my friend is that she had more of a 'fall in love, head over heals' appeal to me! She was quite beautiful and charming. What a heartwarming smile!

TVgen62
06-01-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by JT
She was sorta a film star, she did a large amount of TV movies.
When Janice said "film star", she was referring to the big screen (cinema), not television. My favorite Liz TV films were The Legend of Lizzie Borden and Mrs. Sundance.

Crimson and Clover
06-01-2003, 09:52 PM
i agree, she is very gorgeous.

JT
06-02-2003, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by TVgen62

When Janice said "film star", she was referring to the big screen (cinema), not television. My favorite Liz TV films were The Legend of Lizzie Borden and Mrs. Sundance.

I know what she meant lol
I want to see some of her movies, especially the two mystery movies she was in in the early 90s.

*ShortCake*
06-02-2003, 10:22 AM
I agree with everyone.. she was amazing. I am so happy Bewitched is back. I missed that show alot!

pandora_spocks
06-02-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by TVgen62

I loved The Legend of Lizzie Borden. She was actually very frightening in that movie, but those are the kind of roles that she loved to play. It's nice to know that she could play sweet Samantha then move to scarier roles like Lizzie Borden. Just goes to show you that she was really an outstanding actress.

Larry Tate
06-02-2003, 02:31 PM
She was indeed the most Beautiful, Lovely, Charming & Sexy Woman who has ever or ever will live.

I enjoy all 25 of the Movies she ever did,i think The Awakening Land Mini-Series from 1978 where she played a Pioneer Woman was the Best role she ever had outside of Samantha.

I have all of her Movies & have watched them in the last few Months :)

JT you are refering to the two Edna Buchanan Movies Liz did in 94/95 playing the real life Crime Reporter from Miami.

Larry Tate :)

Unwanted Angel
06-02-2003, 03:07 PM
I hope to see Lizzie Borden one day.

the only movie of Elizabeth's i have ever seen was Between Darkness and Dawn where she is in a Coma for 20 years and when she wakes up she finds out her high school sweetheart has married her sister and times have changed. It was a very touching movie and i cried while watching it.

Elizabeth was a very beautiful actress!

Impressions
06-02-2003, 06:35 PM
I agree, Elizabeth did play Samantha elegantly, I have been watching her over the weekend, and I must say everything she said and done was portrayed at her best. I thought she acted intelligent even without her witchcraft. I don't think that even Nicole Kidman will play Samantha as good as Elizabeth in the Bewitched movie.

Novarro
06-09-2003, 10:53 PM
What a great description of Elizabeth Montgomery as the "Grace Kelly of the small screen"!! A perfect description of her!!
Also I know that scene you are talking about with Elizabeth in the black dress with her hair done up in braids. It is from the party sequences in the 1966 - 1967 halloween episode when Endora moves her Halloween party to Samantha and Darrens. That appearance by Elizabeth Montgomery is without doubt in my belief her most beautiful moment on the whole run of Bewitched, she is stunning, like a goddess in that outfit.
Simon

Larry Tate
06-09-2003, 11:04 PM
She also wore it on the Hollywood Palace Variety show when she Hosted it in Oct./66.
Watched it last weekend,she was stunning beyond belief in it.

Mijada
06-10-2003, 02:26 PM
Have any of you guys ever seen her in that Twilight Zone ep with Charles Bronson? She was so pretty at the end when she had her hair up.

Larry Tate
06-11-2003, 11:43 AM
Yes i have it on VHS,when she smiled she just made you want to melt in that last scene,you should check out "The Rusty Heller Story" from the Untouchables.

It was made in 1960 when Liz was in her Brunette Phase,from 60 to 62 or in Johnny Cool where she had a great scene wrapped only in a bed sheet,she looked Splendiferious :):)

:wave:

Mijada
06-11-2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Larry Tate
you should check out "The Rusty Heller Story" from the Untouchables.

I've always wanted to see that. I've seen bits and pieces of it but never the whole thing. I've heard it was very good.

Larry Tate
06-11-2003, 02:28 PM
Yes i have a perfect uncut print of it that looks Great.
If you or anyone wants a copy let me know.

Larry Tate :):talk: :wave:

pandora_spocks
06-11-2003, 04:24 PM
Yes i have it on VHS,when she smiled she just made you want to melt in that last scene,you should check out "The Rusty Heller Story" from the Untouchables.

It was made in 1960 when Liz was in her Brunette Phase,from 60 to 62 or in Johnny Cool where she had a great scene wrapped only in a bed sheet,she looked Splendiferious :):)

:wave:

You mean this pic? ;)

Larry Tate
06-11-2003, 04:47 PM
Yup that's the one,this one here is Liz doing an Impersonation of the Legendary Pose struck by Bridgette Bardot,it was in a Magazine article in late 1965.

Larry Tate :):wave: :crazy:

Larry Tate
06-11-2003, 04:53 PM
Or this great photo taken in Las Vegas in early Aug/55 ,when she stopped over for a few weeks to finalize her Divorce while on her way to film "The Court Martial of Billy Mitchell" in Hollywood,your Namesake ;^).

La La Liz at her best at 22 :):)

Larry Tate :):wave: :crazy: :lol:

pandora_spocks
06-11-2003, 05:12 PM
Yup that's the one,this one here is Liz doing an Impersonation of the Legendary Pose struck by Bridgette Bardot,it was in a Magazine article in late 1965.

Larry Tate :):wave: :crazy:

I have that pic in the February 1965 issue of Photoplay. :D

Janice
07-15-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by Novarro
Also I know that scene you are talking about with Elizabeth in the black dress with her hair done up in braids. It is from the party sequences in the 1966 - 1967 halloween episode when Endora moves her Halloween party to Samantha and Darrens. That appearance by Elizabeth Montgomery is without doubt in my belief her most beautiful moment on the whole run of Bewitched, she is stunning, like a goddess in that outfit.
Simon
I finally saw this episode in its entirety the other night. I haven't seen all the episodes, but Elizabeth Montgomery looked the best that I've seen so far. Simply gorgeous.

Larry Tate
07-15-2003, 10:57 AM
She was absolutely Splendiferious in a Towel in Johnny Cool,& when she danced the twist in a scene.....it was as Serena would say "Like Wow".

The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Woman to ever grace the TV by Far,Liz Rules :):)

Larry Tate:)

Lizzie McGuire
07-15-2003, 01:45 PM
yeah Elizabeth Montgomery is pretty

pandora_spocks
07-15-2003, 01:56 PM
She was absolutely Splendiferious in a Towel in Johnny Cool,& when she danced the twist in a scene.....it was as Serena would say "Like Wow".

The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Woman to ever grace the TV by Far,Liz Rules :):)

Larry Tate:)

I agree, but I'd rephrase 'The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Woman to ever grace the TV by Far,Liz Rules :):)' to The most beautiful & sexiest woman to ever grace the world with her presence. :D

Here's a capture I got from Twitch or Treat. I just couldn't help myself. ;)

*Liz Bewitched Me*
07-15-2003, 02:12 PM
I agree, Liz was the most gorgeous, beautiful and sexy woman in the world. God needed a angel, thats why he created her. :)

pandora_spocks
07-15-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by *Liz Bewitched Me*
I agree, Liz was the most gorgeous, beautiful and sexy woman in the world. God needed a angel, thats why he created her. :)

It's so simple..
God was showing off when he made her. ;)

*Liz Bewitched Me*
07-15-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by pandora_spocks
It's so simple..
God was showing off when he made her. ;)

Ah, yes he was. ;)

pandora_spocks
07-15-2003, 02:50 PM

Larry Tate
07-15-2003, 04:36 PM
Pandora You are so right,i stand corrected even if i am upside down at the moment...........Liz , was ,is & always will be the Most Magnificent example of Female Beauty,sensuality,& Magnificence in not only the Cosmos but in all the Universe,
As God Displays to us all what we have to Aspire to as Human Beings.

Larry Tate :):):wave:

pandora_spocks
07-15-2003, 05:04 PM
Pandora You are so right,i stand corrected even if i am upside down at the moment...........Liz , was ,is & always will be the Most Magnificent example of Female Beauty,sensuality,& Magnificence in not only the Cosmos but in all the Universe,
As God Displays to us all what we have to Aspire to as Human Beings.

Exactly. :)

Her beauty wasn't only on the outside, but inside as well. That's truly hard to find these days and it really is a shame that not many people have her special qualities. But I guess thats what makes her so special.

I've seen that pic before is that from Johnny Cool? I've been wondering that.

Larry Tate
07-15-2003, 07:26 PM
Yup that was from Johnny Cool,from her famous scene that followed her doing the Twist to end all Twists & just before the Towel scene. :)

In Lizzies Soul was found the Ultimate Beauty ,as in it was reflected the Face of God's Love ,in the Physical manifistation of Lizzie.

Larry Tate :):wave:

pandora_spocks
07-15-2003, 08:11 PM
Yup that was from Johnny Cool,from her famous scene that followed her doing the Twist to end all Twists & just before the Towel scene. :)

This one's from The Legend of Lizzie Borden,my she did swing an elegant Axe did she not :crazy:

In Lizzies Soul was found the Ultimate Beauty ,as in it was reflected the Face of God's Love ,in the Physical manifistation of Lizzie.

I haven't seen Johnny Cool, yet but I think it's being played in the UK though. I think I remember seeing a listing for it on the imdb.com. Why can't they play good movies over here?

I've seen the Legend of Lizzie Borden. Even I have to admit she was kind of scary in that one. :lol: But I think thats because she played the role so well. It's funny to watch Liz swing an axe at somebody. Yep, thats a good pic. ;)

I've been wanted to ask this for a long time now, but do you know why she didn't like her middle name? I've always wondered.

Arfies
07-15-2003, 09:55 PM
On her death certificate, EM's middle initial is listed as A rather than V, for Victoria. What was A? Asher? Allen?

pandora_spocks
07-15-2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Arfies
On her death certificate, EM's middle initial is listed as A rather than V, for Victoria. What was A? Asher? Allen?

Yeah, I noticed that. That's another reason I was asking about her middle name. I guess it's a mystery.

Larry Tate
07-15-2003, 11:23 PM
Well in the Hundreds of Interviews i have read with Liz ,her middle name is never addressed ,nor professionally was it ever acknowledged.
I would not put too much credence in whatever it said re her middle initial in her death certificate ,as it is replete with error upon error.

To be Honest Victoria is not the coolest or sexiest name,so i assume Liz cringed a bit at the sound of it,maybe it was too relatable to Queen Victoria,which no young actress would want to be visually associated with,plus Liz was no prude.

Johnny Cool was a great Movie,totaly outstanding,it might be on some cable channel in the UK,it is never played in the US.
I should pull out my tape of it & go back to the early 60's through it,much better era.

Larry Tate :):)

pandora_spocks
07-16-2003, 03:14 AM
Well in the Hundreds of Interviews i have read with Liz ,her middle name is never addressed ,nor professionally was it ever acknowledged.
I would not put too much credence in whatever it said re her middle initial in her death certificate ,as it is replete with error upon error.

To be Honest Victoria is not the coolest or sexiest name,so i assume Liz cringed a bit at the sound of it,maybe it was too relatable to Queen Victoria,which no young actress would want to be visually associated with,plus Liz was no prude.

Johnny Cool was a great Movie,totaly outstanding,it might be on some cable channel in the UK,it is never played in the US.
I should pull out my tape of it & go back to the early 60's through it,much better era.

I just figured that she didn't like it. I think it makes her name sound even more beautiful, but if she doesn't like it thats fine too. Elizabeth Victoria Montgomery..it has a nice ring to it. ;) I can't blame her for not liking her middle name though. I don't like my first, middle, or last name so I like less than she does.

Wow, lets see I'm gonna have to go to Japan so I can buy some of that neat Bewitched merchandise and then I'm gonna have to take a trip to the UK to see movies that should be played here in the US. I better get some cash fast!

*Liz Bewitched Me*
07-16-2003, 07:35 AM

This one's from The Legend of Lizzie Borden,my she did swing an elegant Axe did she not :crazy:

Thank you for posting that picture Larry. :) You have really made my day, now i MUST go take a cold shower. :eyes:

Larry Tate
07-16-2003, 11:32 AM
Hey Kerri ,to make you Ladies happy is my reason to exist,glad you liked that picture,i have others but they are not PG rated for this Board unfortunately ;)

Liz has gotten so many cold showers out of me that i have a water bill the size of the national debt :)
Maybe i should just have myself connected to the Pacific Ocean nearby & let mother nature take care of me ;)

Larry Tate in the Pacific Northwest where things are done Canadian style .

pandora_spocks
07-16-2003, 12:56 PM
Hey Kerri ,to make you Ladies happy is my reason to exist,glad you liked that picture,i have others but they are not PG rated for this Board unfortunately ;)

Liz has gotten so many cold showers out of me that i have a water bill the size of the national debt :)
Maybe i should just have myself connected to the Pacific Ocean nearby & let mother nature take care of me ;)

Larry Tate in the Pacific Northwest where things are done Canadian style .

:rotflmao:

*takes about 10 cold showers* :D

You are the king of Liz photos, Tom. :notworthy

pandora_spocks
07-16-2003, 01:33 PM
I love this pic. :eyes:

Larry Tate
07-16-2003, 02:35 PM
Oh that is a Gourgous Photo that one Holly,what Grace ,What Elegance,Liz reminded me of Grace Kelly ,only even more Beautiful.

This scan is from Liz chaseing the Bounceing Ball,i would chase her anywhere :)

Liz was Sex all over from Head to Toe,that is a direct quote from Dick York.

pandora_spocks
07-16-2003, 04:40 PM
Oh that is a Gourgous Photo that one Holly,what Grace ,What Elegance,Liz reminded me of Grace Kelly ,only even more Beautiful.

This scan is from Liz chaseing the Bounceing Ball,i would chase her anywhere :)

Liz was Sex all over from Head to Toe,that is a direct quote from Dick York.

Yes, it is. It's one of my favorites. That reminds me remember when you said Liz did the twist in 'Johnny Cool.' Well, that reminded me of her little dance number in 'Who's Been Sleeping In My Bed.' That's one of my favorite scenes of that movie.

That's a beautiful closeup. :) You're certainly not the only one, hehe. ;)

Haha, I love that quote! He's certainly right though.

Is it just me or does she look even more beautiful in the capture below.

Larry Tate
07-16-2003, 06:53 PM
It sure is the truth,WOW,my knees almost gave out when i saw her in that Powder Blue Blouse & Skirt with her hair up that way.

Even Seermouche my Calico Cat's mouth dropped open when she saw Lizzie in that outfit,just Breathtakeingly Beautiful there. :)

I loved that dance in Who's been sleeping in my Bed that Liz did,i always knashed my teeth that Liz didn't do that Striptease scene that Carol Burnett did instead. :(

pandora_spocks
07-16-2003, 07:16 PM
It sure is the truth,WOW,my knees almost gave out when i saw her in that Powder Blue Blouse & Skirt with her hair up that way.

Even Seermouche my Calico Cat's mouth dropped open when she saw Lizzie in that outfit,just Breathtakeingly Beautiful there. :)

I loved that dance in Who's been sleeping in my Bed that Liz did,i always knashed my teeth that Liz didn't do that Striptease scene that Carol Burnett did instead. :(

:lol: I know when TVL played it at 9:30 last night and I saw her in that blue dress I was just stunned. I had forgotten about that scene. So naturally, when it re-aired at 3 today I just had to take a couple of screenshots. I made a small collage just now, it's below.

My cat likes to watch Liz. He comes running and bangs on my door if he hears the Bewitched theme. I think he has a crush on her too, but then again who wouldn't? ;)

When I first saw that movie I thought she was gonna get up there too. I was kind of disappointed she didn't. :lol: Carol's a wonderful actress, but I think Liz could've done a better job with that scene. ;)

OMG! I love that pic! I saw it on ebay once and they scanned it perfectly so I had to save it. I burned it to a cd as I do with all of the pics of Liz that I come across, but I couldn't remember which cd it was on. Yay, now I have a new copy. Thank you! :D

Larry Tate
07-16-2003, 08:01 PM
Your very welcome Pandora :)
That one was from the 61/62 Brunette phase that Liz went through,she wore an outfit very much like that on an episode of Burkes Law that she filmed in 1963 as well.

Love the Collages you made from that ep.,as well as the one from Masquarade,that one is Brilliant :):)

I think everyone who can see has a Crush on Liz,your Cat is wise in his choices.

How about this one circa 1965,Love those Fetlocks :):):):)

Larry Tate
07-29-2003, 01:14 PM
Ooooooooooooooooo !! LA LA as in Larry Tate :)

Lawrence in his Tatedom :):) :wave:

pandora_spocks
07-29-2003, 07:55 PM
Ooooooooooooooooo !! LA LA as in Larry Tate :)

Lawrence in his Tatedom :):) :wave:

See now, even in that picture she's sexy! :grineyes: :winkgrin

Larry Tate
07-29-2003, 08:02 PM
She sure is,58 at that time in 1991 at some Hollywood event & she looked like a Delicious 38 or so,love the penetrating strobe effect Powerful Flashbulbs have on Black clothing at night :):)

This one is from a scene in Belle Starr circa 1981,enjoy :)

Larry Tate :):wave: :crazy: :happyface

pandora_spocks
07-29-2003, 11:38 PM
She sure is,58 at that time in 1991 at some Hollywood event & she looked like a Delicious 38 or so,love the penetrating strobe effect Powerful Flashbulbs have on Black clothing at night :):)

This one is from a scene in Belle Starr circa 1981,enjoy :)

Larry Tate :):wave: :crazy: :happyface

Wow, she didn't look 58!

I've only seen the ending of Belle Starr so I never got to see this scene. Everytime I found out that it would be on tv I would've missed it already. I hope it gets played again soon on a channel I actually have. She looks positively stunning in that capture too.

Larry Tate
07-29-2003, 11:49 PM
In 1981 in Belle Starr she was 48,but she looked 33,like WOW.
It was a bit of a risky role as she had some Bawdy Scenes,i heard she refused to do the movie for 2 years until the Producers cut some of the more revealing scenes from the script.

It really is an excellent Movie,she played the character in a very multifaceted way as she kept a lot of her Femininity in the role.

Larry Tate :):crazy: :happyface

Larry Tate
07-30-2003, 12:46 AM
Thought you would all like this excerpt from an interview Liz did in 1971 in Scotland for the Lochness Monster episode:

"I was recently filming an episode called Samantha And The Loch Ness Monster (I think it will be called that) and I knew my lines where meant to be read as they were written,

but I found one scene particularly camp and so way out that I decided to change it on the spot, I was suppose to say the following line 'Monster, Monster Of The Deep, Look Into My Eyes And Sleep' and then grimace, but it sounded so silly, that I decided to say 'It's So Corny I Could Die' before saying my original line,

I knew the line would work better, anyway after I said the unscripted line Bill threw his arms up and shouted CUT!

he came over to me and said to me ' Now Liz That wasn't In The Script, Was It' I just smiled at him demurely and said 'Oh, sweetheart it worked didn't it?'

And he replied ' Maybe so, but you just do those scenes the way I tell you' and Bill gave me a kiss and smiled, Bill decided not to reshoot or edit it out and he kept it in for all prosterity,

also on the same episode I was taking a lunch break and I was sat on the sand and lit up a cigarette and I only managed to have a few puffs when I noticed my blouse set alight,

I jumped up quick patting myself but the flames wouldn't go out so I thought I would take off my blouse, and I only opened about two buttons and then realised that the crew were stareing at me with wide expressions on their faces,

so I ended up patting it again and again until the flames smouldered out, afterwards I cracked up laughing and thought it was so funny I know it could of been serious and I could of been seriously burnt but I just couldn't help but laugh at the whole experience, I had to have the blouse replaced, what a day I will never forget and neither will the crew."

pandora_spocks
07-30-2003, 01:19 AM
In 1981 in Belle Starr she was 48,but she looked 33,like WOW.
It was a bit of a risky role as she had some Bawdy Scenes,i heard she refused to do the movie for 2 years until the Producers cut some of the more revealing scenes from the script.

It really is an excellent Movie,she played the character in a very multifaceted way as she kept a lot of her Femininity in the role.

Larry Tate :):crazy: :happyface

She never looked her age I think thats why she looked so good in her late 50s and early 60s. And she was such a little cutie when she was little so adorable. :D
Really? When you told me about her wanting a longer love scene in A Killing Affair with OJ Simpson I was pretty surprised about that. I still don't know why thats one of my favorites though. Hearing her say "I dropped him.." was hilarious and "Eat your hearts out people!" :lol:

Thought you would all like this excerpt from an interview Liz did in 1971 in Scotland for the Lochness Monster episode:

"I was recently filming an episode called Samantha And The Loch Ness Monster (I think it will be called that) and I knew my lines where meant to be read as they were written,

but I found one scene particularly camp and so way out that I decided to change it on the spot, I was suppose to say the following line 'Monster, Monster Of The Deep, Look Into My Eyes And Sleep' and then grimace, but it sounded so silly, that I decided to say 'It's So Corny I Could Die' before saying my original line,

I knew the line would work better, anyway after I said the unscripted line Bill threw his arms up and shouted CUT!

he came over to me and said to me ' Now Liz That wasn't In The Script, Was It' I just smiled at him demurely and said 'Oh, sweetheart it worked didn't it?'

And he replied ' Maybe so, but you just do those scenes the way I tell you' and Bill gave me a kiss and smiled, Bill decided not to reshoot or edit it out and he kept it in for all prosterity,

also on the same episode I was taking a lunch break and I was sat on the sand and lit up a cigarette and I only managed to have a few puffs when I noticed my blouse set alight,

I jumped up quick patting myself but the flames wouldn't go out so I thought I would take off my blouse, and I only opened about two buttons and then realised that the crew were stareing at me with wide expressions on their faces,

so I ended up patting it again and again until the flames smouldered out, afterwards I cracked up laughing and thought it was so funny I know it could of been serious and I could of been seriously burnt but I just couldn't help but laugh at the whole experience, I had to have the blouse replaced, what a day I will never forget and neither will the crew."

:rotflmao: omg, thats so funny! I can imagine that too :lol:
I love that pic, btw. I love all of the pics you post. :)

Larry Tate
07-30-2003, 01:41 AM
I know she used to change right there on the side on the set from one outfit to the next,but in season 8 she couldn't do that as she was Braless that year,as she was in lochness :):)

It is sooooooo funny i agree,glad you are enjoying all the pictures i am posting,it is nice to find someone who really appreciates LA LA Liz like i do,love your avitar by the way,very very nice & cute :D :cool:

Larry Tate :wave:

Larry Tate
07-30-2003, 01:46 AM
This is exactly how Liz appeared in the Lochness ep. sans Bra in that scene,same blouse she was wearing as well i might add.

Larry Tate :D :wave:

akirafan
07-31-2003, 03:12 AM
Speaking as a woman, i wish i had her figure. She had the most perfect ass of anyone i've ever seen.

Larry Tate
07-31-2003, 11:16 AM
Oh so right you are :):)
She also had the most Magnificent Legs to ever trod on God's Green earth,then there is her Magnificent Back that was like it was from a Greek Statue...............not to mention her stunning waist....................lovely & perfectly proportioned Breasts....Full & Luscious Lips.....the most perfect Button Nose.....Sigh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry Tate :):):):crazy:

pandora_spocks
07-31-2003, 04:40 PM
I know she used to change right there on the side on the set from one outfit to the next,but in season 8 she couldn't do that as she was Braless that year,as she was in lochness :):)

It is sooooooo funny i agree,glad you are enjoying all the pictures i am posting,it is nice to find someone who really appreciates LA LA Liz like i do,love your avitar by the way,very very nice & cute :D :cool:

I think everyone noticed that she was going braless. I mean it was just so obvious. I do appreciate her and not only do I think she's one of the best looking women to ever grace this world, but I think she's one of the smartest and talented ah who am I kidding? Isn't it quite obvious that I'm crazy about her. ;)

Originally posted by akirafan
Speaking as a woman, i wish i had her figure. She had the most perfect ass of anyone i've ever seen.

:rotflmao:
You are so right! She was positively stunning from head to toe. :D

Oh so right you are :):)
She also had the most Magnificent Legs to ever trod on God's Green earth,then there is her Magnificent Back that was like it was from a Greek Statue...............not to mention her stunning waist....................lovely & perfectly proportioned Breasts....Full & Luscious Lips.....the most perfect Button Nose.....Sigh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Larry Tate
07-31-2003, 07:23 PM
It wasn't only for Bewitched either as she went Braless both on screen & in her everyday life from 1971 on .................much to our mutual Delight i am sure :happyface :crazy:

I have to say that as Lovely ,Gorgeous ,Sexy & Incredibly Beautiful as she was,Her Intellegence & the Depth of her Soul are the attractive aspects of her to me :)

Your Crazy about her????........well Kindred Spirits we are indeed as Loving Liz is a way of life.!!

Larry Tatered :crazy: :wave:

PZelda
08-01-2003, 12:30 AM
I was at Barnes & Noble today and made a point to stop in the entertainment section -- I spotted a Bewitched book (the only interesting thing they had) and I said "OMG, I HAVE to have this! This looks AWESOME!" and I brought it ---- here it is:

pandora_spocks
08-01-2003, 12:42 AM
It wasn't only for Bewitched either as she went Braless both on screen & in her everyday life from 1971 on .................much to our mutual Delight i am sure :happyface :crazy:

I have to say that as Lovely ,Gorgeous ,Sexy & Incredibly Beautiful as she was,Her Intellegence & the Depth of her Soul are the attractive aspects of her to me :)

Your Crazy about her????........well Kindred Spirits we are indeed as Loving Liz is a way of life.!!

Larry Tatered :crazy: :wave:

Nothing wrong with going braless. You can definetly tell that she is in 'With Savage Intent.' Especially, at the end of the movie. My mom pointed that out once when it was on Lifetime. I don't recall replying to that one, hehe.

I agree, but everything about her to me is the attractive aspects. I mean sure she had this incredible outside, but inside was just as beautiful. I think thats why I'm so crazy about her because there was more to her than just great looks.

:D She's my Goddess. I worship her, is that bad? :lol: Oh well, if it is then who cares 'cause I will not stop and if I do well then I can just die because a life without Liz is like a life without air.

Originally posted by PZelda: VICKI!!
I was at Barnes & Noble today and made a point to stop in the entertainment section -- I spotted a Bewitched book (the only interesting thing they had) and I said "OMG, I HAVE to have this! This looks AWESOME!" and I brought it ---- here it is:

I have 2 copies of that book and one of them is personally signed by Herbie because he sent it to me. He's such a nice guy and he got to meet and interview Liz, which is awesome! And hearing Liz talk on his answering machine is so freakin' cool. I think I got that clip from Harpies Bizarre, but I forget. I've been to so many Bewitched sites that I can't remember them all. She sounds so adorable on answering machine, hehe. :D

PZelda
08-01-2003, 01:00 AM
I have 2 copies of that book and one of them is personally signed by Herbie because he sent it to me. He's such a nice guy and he got to meet and interview Liz, which is awesome! And hearing Liz talk on his answering machine is so freakin' cool. I think I got that clip from Harpies Bizarre, but I forget. I've been to so many Bewitched sites that I can't remember them all. She sounds so adorable on answering machine, hehe. :D

Awwwwwwwwwww! :) I think Lizzie's adorable, too - the way she twitches her nose drives me crazy. :D She had the perfect slightly upturned nose. :lol:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, I love Dick York! He was just so **** handsome and I loved how close his eyebrows were to his eyes. It turned me on for some weird reason. I loved the cartoon drawing of him, too. :lol:

I was looking at all the pics in the book and I LOVE that pic of Lizzie from 1991- you're right, you can't even tell she was knocking on 60, she still looked 30. ;)

akirafan
08-01-2003, 03:38 AM
She definetly looked better without her bra, most small breasted women like me do. Though, does anyone know what size bra she did wear? I figure she was about a 34B.

Larry Tate
08-01-2003, 11:17 AM
Oh Yes i have always felt going Braless is by far the Best ;);) i do all the time :crazy: ,I think Liz was about a 34 C actually.

Loved her Look in With Savage Intent in that Dress at the end,but an even better scene was Liz in "Second Sight a Love Story",in the scene where she is being taught to work with the seeing eye dog,while wearing only a white sweater the early morning sun shined right through it & one could clearly see her Dark Nipples showing through as if it was sheer :):),Oh happy Day :).

Liz Truely does have Multi Dimentional Beauty that Transends her Physical Delectibility,as Beautiful & Sexy as she is her deeply Lovely Personality is her most attractive feature to me ..........no really ;)

It is an excellent Book,i have the first edition & a later signed one by Herbie P,& yes it was on Harpies that you heard those interview bits with Liz ,Pandora.

Larry Tate :):happyface :wave:

akirafan
08-01-2003, 04:39 PM
Really, 34C? I didn't think she was that big. Maybe I'm wrong.

Larry Tate
08-01-2003, 04:51 PM
It's kind of difficult to see here,but in this screen capture from Lizzie Borden if you freeze here on a large TV Screen you can get a fair idea re 34 B or C,plus after having kids her size shall we say elongated somewhat,while still looking great :)

WrenCanada
08-01-2003, 07:19 PM
In my opinion, Elizabeth Montgomery was beautiful both inside and out. She had talent, poise, a good sense of humor and was a fine actress that I will remember forever. :)

lisaS999
08-01-2003, 08:24 PM
So you're saying that she was already a 34C before she had her kids? Then what size was she after her children were born during Bewitched?

Larry Tate
08-01-2003, 09:23 PM
Hummmmm.....this calls for some serious Detective Work,not sure if Liz wasn't indeed always around a 34 C or there abouts + or - before or after having kids,she certainly was after though.

What she had though was always Splendiferious & Natural as she had a real phobia about needles & medical procedures & is the last one to have undegone any enhancement.

Well said WrenCanada of the fellow Great White North.

Larry Tate :) :happyface :wave:

pandora_spocks
08-01-2003, 11:39 PM
Geez, look at what I missed. :grr:

Anyway, I took some captures of Liz this afternoon from 'Solid Gold Mother-In-Law' and I just have to say she look absolutely sexy in that one dress. Okay, she looks sexy in everything, but you get my point. I'm not sure of her bra size then again I never tried to find out either. :lol: Isn't it better left to the imagination?

Larry Tate
08-02-2003, 01:38 AM
Hummmmmm.......Pandora me thinks your Subconcious is working overtime on your conciousness...................by the way nice color coordination on that dress...........now the question of the day??????.......was it a Hook or a snappy that she had on............Enquireing minds want to know.............maybe we should take a Poll on the Board.........maybe even of the Board Members ;).............?????

Lawrence out of his Tatedom :):happyface :lol: :crazy:

pandora_spocks
08-02-2003, 01:45 AM
Hummmmmm.......Pandora me thinks your Subconcious is working overtime on your conciousness...................by the way nice color coordination on that dress...........now the question of the day??????.......was it a Hook or a snappy that she had on............Enquireing minds want to know.............maybe we should take a Poll on the Board.........maybe even of the Board Members ;).............?????

Lawrence out of his Tatedom :):happyface :lol: :crazy:

:rotflmao: Hey, it was there! How could I not notice? :D I don't know I guess that will remain a mystery. ;) :lol:

Larry Tate
08-02-2003, 02:10 AM
Cool Pic,nice Pokadots......................Guess which Movie this one is from?

Larry Tate :):happyface :lol: :crazy: :wave:

samantha234ffd
08-02-2003, 02:49 AM
I always did like the maroon dress that she wore in that episode, good pic. I'm sure she was a 34C most of the time, except of course during her pregnancies and immediately after. In some of those pregnancy episodes she looked like she wore a D cup.

Lady T
08-02-2003, 03:01 AM
Liz was stunning:) :) :)

akirafan
08-02-2003, 03:11 AM
I think you may be right about the D cup. If I remember correctly, for a while she was much bigger on top than usual, but I'm not sure. Does anyone have some pictures from the season 2 episodes during and after her pregnancy?

Larry Tate
08-02-2003, 12:06 PM
Take some screen captures of episode #70 "Man's Best Friend" & you will get a good idea as that was just after she had her second Child.

Larry Tate :):crazy: :wave:

samantha234ffd
08-02-2003, 05:37 PM
It may be a while before those episodes come up in re-runs on TV Land. Does anyone have some captures from them?

Larry Tate
08-02-2003, 06:39 PM
Well we shall see what we can do ;)

I did read once, when asked what she wore to bed,Liz said "she wore next to nothing to bed" ,with a Smile.

pandora_spocks
08-02-2003, 06:46 PM
Cool Pic,nice Pokadots......................Guess which Movie this one is from?

Larry Tate :):happyface :lol: :crazy: :wave:

Is that from Belle Starr? I really like that still. :D I haven't seen all of her movies. :( I feel like I'm missing out on something, but it does give me something to look forward to. I really wish someone would start putting some of her movies or tv appearances on kazaa. I'd rather watch them on my computer anyway makes it easier to capture pics. ;)

pandora_spocks
08-02-2003, 06:49 PM
Well we shall see what we can do ;)

I did read once, when asked what she wore to bed,Liz said "she wore next to nothing to bed" ,with a Smile.

:D :lol:

While surfing ebay awhile back I came across someone who was selling one of her nightgowns. I'm not exactly sure if it was legitimate though there's a lot of frauds out there. Although, I believe it did go quite high so maybe it was, but I'll never know.

akirafan
08-02-2003, 07:05 PM
Those are good pics :) ,but they're from a pretty high angle and you can't tell too much. Do you have any front or side profile type shots?

pandora_spocks
08-02-2003, 07:11 PM
Those are good pics :) ,but they're from a pretty high angle and you can't tell too much. Do you have any front or side profile type shots?

Not at the moment I don't sorry. I can try and take some though.

akirafan
08-02-2003, 07:13 PM
Haha:lol: :) :happyface No problem. Ok, keep looking!

pandora_spocks
08-02-2003, 07:16 PM
Haha:lol: :) :happyface No problem. Ok, keep looking!

Lets just say I got bored that day. :lol:

Larry Tate
08-02-2003, 07:24 PM
Pandora that photo was from "The Rules of Marriage" a 1982 4 Hour Mini-Series,Liz was in bed with her Lover.........................;)

Yes Pandora those captures are from # 70.

I have to say missing out on any of Liz's performances on Film is enough to get ones teeth Knashing,i have a lot but am always on the lookout for more :):):).

I am lucky in that i have all 25 movies she made on VHS.

Hummmm.........i wonder if they sold LIz's Nightgown's at her estate sale on her front lawn,hope not but you never know,oh my we would all love to get our hands on such an item i am sure ;):).

pandora_spocks
08-02-2003, 07:44 PM
Pandora that photo was from "The Rules of Marriage" a 1982 4 Hour Mini-Series,Liz was in bed with her Lover.........................;)

Yes Pandora those captures are from # 70.

I have to say missing out on any of Liz's performances on Film is enough to get ones teeth Knashing,i have a lot but am always on the lookout for more :).

I am lucky in that i have all 25 movies she made on VHS.

Hummmm.........i wonder if they sold LIz's Nightgown's at her estate sale on her front lawn,hope not but you never know,oh my we would all love to get our hands on such an item i am sure ;):).

Ahh, I should've known even though I've never seen it. 1982? :lol: I wasn't even born yet, I was born in 1984. I love the Awakening Land though thats one of my favorites.

I do hope to see everything she has been in at least once though. I guess I'll just have to wait with anticipation, of course.

Not sure, but if so some lucky fan out there has it and I'm really jealous of them! ;)

Larry Tate
08-02-2003, 08:08 PM
I just love "The Awakening Land",it is my Favorite Character that Liz has ever done outside of Samantha,she was so real & Believable as Sayward Luckett that one fell in Love with her all over again,like she was another person.

Then there was her 1954 performance in "When our Hearts were Young & Gay" from Robert Montgomery Presents ,her Dads show,i have that one on tape & she was on fire in it,so full of life & upbeat & a bit over the top but not,that one is my other favorite character she created outside of Samantha.

Larry Tate :):);) :wave:

lisaS999
08-02-2003, 08:47 PM
Here is a publicity photo i found of Liz when she was pregnant with her second child. Although she's wearing a loose fitting outfit, it appears that she could have had a D cup bust at the time. I'll look for better photos. :) :wave:

pandora_spocks
08-02-2003, 09:11 PM
I just love "The Awakening Land",it is my Favorite Character that Liz has ever done outside of Samantha,she was so real & Believable as Sayward Luckett that one fell in Love with her all over again,like she was another person.

Then there was her 1954 performance in "When our Hearts were Young & Gay" from Robert Montgomery Presents ,her Dads show,i have that one on tape & she was on fire in it,so full of life & upbeat & a bit over the top but not,that one is my other favorite character she created outside of Samantha.

Larry Tate :):);) :wave:

So far out of all the characters I've seen her play I have to say that I've enjoyed each one. I think it's just her though she brings life to them in a way that no one else can. Although, one character I would've loved to see Liz play was Blanche Deveraux on the Golden Girls. I know Rue did an excellent job and all, but every so often I wonder how Liz would've play the part or how she would've said a certain thing that the character says. I think she would've done a way better job and her "southern accent" was so much funnier. :D

I've never seen any of the Robert Montgomery Presents episodes, but from the clips they've shown on Liz's biographies it looks quite interesting to see a very young Lizzie on her fathers show. I hope TV Land brings that back maybe I'll be able to catch them.

Originally posted by lisaS999
Here is a publicity photo i found of Liz when she was pregnant with her second child. Although she's wearing a loose fitting outfit, it appears that she could have had a D cup bust at the time. I'll look for better photos. :) :wave:

I have that one on my wall! Isn't it amazing how Liz looked so good even pregnant. Not many women can pull that off!

lisaS999
08-02-2003, 09:17 PM
You're right. Liz looked more attractive and sexy at 9 months pregnant than most modern stars do throughout their careers.:happyface :)

mstewart
08-02-2003, 11:03 PM
Liz was a naturally gorgeous actress. I thought she was a sex symbol. She was gorgeous at her best during the final season of Bewitched when she grew her hair long and wore those mini skirts. I was quite windswept. Bewitched could had gone another season just to look at Liz alone.

Larry Tate
08-03-2003, 12:20 AM
Lisa i think your right,Liz looked a Lovely D cup to me.;)

Liz was Special,if she wanted to she could charm the socks
off of a Alligator,one smle & he would have been gone period,
as well as getting a new truckload of Dental Floss shipped in for his Canines.:)

Liz never had a Bad day from an Aesthetic point of view,the more with child she got the more lovely she became,she just Glowed in Samantha's Good News when she was Pregnant.

So True that although Liz Liked great from episode 1 to 254,the 8th season was her Sexiest Look,she was extra slim,with that long straight Blonde California Girl Beach Look,sans Bra,Tight Slacks ,Mini Skirts.............talk about a Killer Combination.

Oh LA LA Liz :):):)

Lawrence in his Tatedom :):):wave:

Larry Tate
08-03-2003, 12:51 AM
Liz mentioned this in an interview in a movie magazine in about 1966:

"I think a woman should save and protect her virginity until her wedding night, as it is very improper to go to bed with a guy before marriage it is a lot more special if a woman waits.

And I don't agree with women who hop into bed with the first guy they see just to lose their virginity, I have been brought up to respect my virginity and I know it is a precious thing and once it has gone that is it.

You can never get it back and my mother said to me once 'Elizabeth the best thing you can give your husband on your wedding night is your virginity' and I agree with her, I know my mother trusted me completely and she knew I would never fool around."

Larry Tate
08-03-2003, 12:55 AM
Speaking of "Johnny Cool," I came across this tidbit about the filming of the movie :

Blonde beauty Elizabeth Montgomery may be singled out as the most bruised actress in pictures as a result of her co-starring role opposite Henry Silva in the electric dramatic thriller "Johnny Cool."

The actress, after being on the receiving end of a beating from performer Joe Turkel in a frighteningly realistically violent scene, then played a scene in an automobile with the door closing on her hand (I guessed this must have happened as they were jumping in the car after the swimming pool bombing). The next day's filming schedule called for her to jump from a pier to a small dinghy in Los Angeles Newport Harbor. She failed to clear the pier, falling forward with a shuddering thud. Result: Contusions of her arms and legs.

However, true to the acting heritage of her family name, Miss Montgomery, famed Bob's daughter, showed up bright and early for the next day's filming, and the shooting of Johnny Cool proceeded on schedule.

samantha234ffd
08-03-2003, 03:02 AM
Judging by the picture of her that lisa found, and what I remember from the show, I think she definetly grew to a D cup when she was pregnant. :) However, we don't really see many pictures showing how glamorous she was while pregnant. If anyone has more, please share them. :) :wave:

Larry Tate
08-03-2003, 02:56 PM
You know Pandora i never thought of Liz as Blanche Deveraux on the Golden Girls,
i think you are totally right,Rue was good but Liz would have blown her away,with that Southern Accent like she used in Black Widow Murders in 1993(this photo is a Publicity still for it)

her super natural Sexiness,that Sly Smile she had,her natural Bawdy sense of Humor,i think she would have been a smash in that role,she was a long time friend of Bea Arthur as well.

Another great Character Liz greated was that of Risty Heller in an episode of the Untouchables from 1960,just Brilliant,she was nominated for an Emmy for it.

Larry Tate :):):happyface :wave:

Larry Tate
08-03-2003, 02:59 PM
Here is Liz as Rusty Heller

Larry Tate
08-03-2003, 03:02 PM
Another one of Liz in Rusty Heller

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm :):):)

Larry all BeTated ;):lol: :crazy: :happyface :wave:

Larry Tate
08-03-2003, 03:09 PM
Here is a nice photo of Liz after she had child # 2 ,this is in march/66,this gives one a better view re her cup size.

Larry Tate
08-03-2003, 03:12 PM
This is a nice side shot from the same episode.

pandora_spocks
08-03-2003, 06:30 PM
Lisa i think your right,Liz looked a Lovely D cup to me.;)

Liz was Special,if she wanted to she could charm the socks
off of a Alligator,one smle & he would have been gone period,
as well as getting a new truckload of Dental Floss shipped in for his Canines.:)

Liz never had a Bad day from an Aesthetic point of view,the more with child she got the more lovely she became,she just Glowed in Samantha's Good News when she was Pregnant.

So True that although Liz Liked great from episode 1 to 254,the 8th season was her Sexiest Look,she was extra slim,with that long straight Blonde California Girl Beach Look,sans Bra,Tight Slacks ,Mini Skirts.............talk about a Killer Combination.

Oh LA LA Liz :)

Lawrence in his Tatedom :):wave:

I loved the 8th season of Bewitched even though Liz was tired of the show. She still looked extremely sexy. Remember that outfit she wore in 'Samantha's Not-So-Leaning Tower of Pisa'? That has to be one of my favorite outfits in that season. She just look so beautiful and with those sunglasses and her long blonde hair flowing down over her shoulders was magic in itself. I really need to take a captures from that episode, hehe.

Liz mentioned this in an interview in a movie magazine in about 1966:

"I think a woman should save and protect her virginity until her wedding night, as it is very improper to go to bed with a guy before marriage it is a lot more special if a woman waits.

And I don't agree with women who hop into bed with the first guy they see just to lose their virginity, I have been brought up to respect my virginity and I know it is a precious thing and once it has gone that is it.

You can never get it back and my mother said to me once 'Elizabeth the best thing you can give your husband on your wedding night is your virginity' and I agree with her, I know my mother trusted me completely and she knew I would never fool around."

She's right you know. Too bad not many people think like that today. It's really a shame to see so many teenage girls walking around with babies in their arms it's just so sad. Oh, I believe that she wouldn't fool around until she was married. She just seemed above that.

Were there a lot of rumors back in the 60s about her? I'm sure there were since she mostly kept her private life away from the cameras and magazines. I don't really blame her though, once the public gets a hold of information they tend to blow it way out of proportion.

Speaking of "Johnny Cool," I came across this tidbit about the filming of the movie :

Blonde beauty Elizabeth Montgomery may be singled out as the most bruised actress in pictures as a result of her co-starring role opposite Henry Silva in the electric dramatic thriller "Johnny Cool."

The actress, after being on the receiving end of a beating from performer Joe Turkel in a frighteningly realistically violent scene, then played a scene in an automobile with the door closing on her hand (I guessed this must have happened as they were jumping in the car after the swimming pool bombing). The next day's filming schedule called for her to jump from a pier to a small dinghy in Los Angeles Newport Harbor. She failed to clear the pier, falling forward with a shuddering thud. Result: Contusions of her arms and legs.

However, true to the acting heritage of her family name, Miss Montgomery, famed Bob's daughter, showed up bright and early for the next day's filming, and the shooting of Johnny Cool proceeded on schedule.

Hmm..interesting. I've only seen the small clips on bewitched.net so I haven't seen any of those scenes. It really sounds interesting and I'll admit thats one of the movies on my list that I'm dying to see too bad I can't rent it any where. You'd think they'd put some of Liz's movies on at least vhs so newer generations of fans could see them. It's really a shame she doesn't get as much recognition as she deserves. I mean look how long it took to get her a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

You know Pandora i never thought of Liz as Blanche Deveraux on the Golden Girls,
i think you are totally right,Rue was good but Liz would have blown her away,with that Southern Accent like she used in Black Widow Murders in 1993(this photo is a Publicity still for it)

her super natural Sexiness,that Sly Smile she had,her natural Bawdy sense of Humor,i think she would have been a smash in that role,she was a long time friend of Bea Arthur as well.

Another great Character Liz greated was that of Risty Heller in an episode of the Untouchables from 1960,just Brilliant,she was nominated for an Emmy for it.

I love that photo it's one of my favorites! See, although Rue was wonderful at the role I think Liz could've brought way more to the character. And so I can't help wonder what Liz would do if she was playing the part. Was she and Betty White friends too? I mean considering she was friends with Allen Ludden right? I've always assumed that she and Betty were friends. I didn't know she was a friend of Bea thats awesome! I've never watched Bea in anything, but the Golden Girls though. My friend Josh is a Bea fan though I think he even went to see her one woman show too.

I have that episode of The Untouchables! Liz was amazing in it and it was awesome seeing her and David White together 'before' Bewitched. When I watch 'Double, Double, Toil and Trouble' with that one scene where Serena and Larry are together on the love seat in the den it brings back The Untouchables for some reason. She really should've won an Emmy for that performance. Who decides on those things anyway? Those people must've been stone drunk not to give Liz and Emmy for anything she has done. And I've never liked the fact that Mary Tyler Moore would win over Liz for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series. That's just soooo wrong. :nonono: Liz was 10 times funnier than Mary ever was.

I love the scene in 'Divided He Falls' where Samantha and Darrin are dancing at the party then Francie comes over and steals Darrin, that part is just hilarious. The look on her face was priceless! :D

Larry Tate
08-03-2003, 07:17 PM
I loved the 8th season of Bewitched even though Liz was tired of the show. She still looked extremely sexy. Remember that outfit she wore in 'Samantha's Not-So-Leaning Tower of Pisa'? That has to be one of my favorite outfits in that season. She just look so beautiful and with those sunglasses and her long blonde hair flowing down over her shoulders was magic in itself. I really need to take a captures from that episode, hehe.

Oh yes that stunningly gourgous red skin tight sweater that was so revealing,surprised they allowed that back then re the censors:)

She's right you know. Too bad not many people think like that today. It's really a shame to see so many teenage girls walking around with babies in their arms it's just so sad. Oh, I believe that she wouldn't fool around until she was married. She just seemed above that. [/B]

Yes i admire her strong morals & sense of Decent Values so much,she was Totally right on this subject as well,Liz had the odd relationship aside from her marriages,but only in the context of a serious loving long term relationship that had hopes of being permenant.Although Asher spread lies about her cheating on him this was not so & she never actually had any extra martial affairs.

Were there a lot of rumors back in the 60s about her? I'm sure there were since she mostly kept her private life away from the cameras and magazines. I don't really blame her though, once the public gets a hold of information they tend to blow it way out of proportion.[/B]

Well there were rumors about her & Asher during the 3 week shoot of Johnny Cool in the summer of 1962 & they did have an affair then,but she was seperated at the time from Gig Young who was in Europe having a very public fling with Sophia Loren then.As well there were rumors of Liz & the Bewitched Director Richard Michaels in Late 1971 as well,that was what Asher was alludeing too in interviews.

Hmm..interesting. I've only seen the small clips on bewitched.net so I haven't seen any of those scenes. It really sounds interesting and I'll admit thats one of the movies on my list that I'm dying to see too bad I can't rent it any where. You'd think they'd put some of Liz's movies on at least vhs so newer generations of fans could see them. It's really a shame she doesn't get as much recognition as she deserves. I mean look how long it took to get her a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. [/B]

It is a great movie,i love it & would say it is my Favorite Liz movie of all 25 she ever did.It hasn't been released on VHS & never will be,it is a shame but almost nothing Liz's has been nor will be put out on DVD or VHS,but such is life.

I love that photo it's one of my favorites! See, although Rue was wonderful at the role I think Liz could've brought way more to the character. And so I can't help wonder what Liz would do if she was playing the part. Was she and Betty White friends too? I mean considering she was friends with Allen Ludden right? I've always assumed that she and Betty were friends. I didn't know she was a friend of Bea thats awesome! I've never watched Bea in anything, but the Golden Girls though. My friend Josh is a Bea fan though I think he even went to see her one woman show too[/B]

Liz would have given it so much more range then Rue did,she would have expanded the Depth of the character a great deal & been more believable in her portrayal as well.
Liz & Bea met in the late 50's on a TV Show they were both on,Bea & she both said to each other how Gig Young was such a great Dancer & Liz said he was better then Fred A.

I have that episode of The Untouchables! Liz was amazing in it and it was awesome seeing her and David White together 'before' Bewitched. When I watch 'Double, Double, Toil and Trouble' with that one scene where Serena and Larry are together on the love seat in the den it brings back The Untouchables for some reason. She really should've won an Emmy for that performance. Who decides on those things anyway? Those people must've been stone drunk not to give Liz and Emmy for anything she has done. And I've never liked the fact that Mary Tyler Moore would win over Liz for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series. That's just soooo wrong. :nonono: Liz was 10 times funnier than Mary ever was[/B]

The thing with the Emmy's is that basically it is all BS & Politics,the nominations mean a lot & are the true award in my view as it is determined by thousands of ones peers,the official Award is determined by a bunch of Hacks & Political crony's of about 10 or so who see one at the most of any performance of an actor or actress & base their decision on that,although in Liz's case clearly it was a lot of Politics & hatred of her Dad thrown into the mix,she should have won at least 6 Emmy's & as such the Emmy to me means Nothing,Period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry Tate :):):):wave:

samantha234ffd
08-03-2003, 07:21 PM
Good pics Larry. :) She really does look more like a D cup in those two. Also if you noticed she has a bit more of a belly than usual, she was probably still in the process of losing her pregnancy weight, although it did look very good on her. ;) :) What am I saying, she ALWAYS looked good, whether she was her normal 110/120 or 160/170 during her pregnancies. :) :D :)

Larry Tate
08-03-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by samantha234ffd
Good pics Larry. :) She really does look more like a D cup in those two. Also if you noticed she has a bit more of a belly than usual, she was probably still in the process of losing her pregnancy weight, although it did look very good on her. ;) :) What am I saying, she ALWAYS looked good, whether she was her normal 110/120 or 160/170 during her pregnancies. :) :D :)

Yes Samantha you are so right about Liz always looking good.
Good eye as to her Cup size i think you are right & as well re her pregnancy weight,Liz mentioned in an interview i have ,where she said she was about 10 pounds over her normal weight of about 120 late in season 2 after baby # 2,in her Hiatus from season 2 to 3 she said she took up Golf in a very serious way,resulting in her loseing about 11 pounds & as such come episode #75 in season 3 she looked her old svelte self again.

Larry Tate :):crazy: :lol:

lisaS999
08-03-2003, 07:49 PM
I always thought the extra 10 pounds complimented her very well. But did she really weigh 170lbs when she was pregnant like samantha234 said? If she did, she carried it very well. :D

Larry Tate
08-03-2003, 08:08 PM
I always thought the extra 10 pounds complimented her very well. But did she really weigh 170lbs when she was pregnant like samantha234 said? If she did, she carried it very well. :D

Lisa your right she looked lovely at 130 as well,it flattered her,i am pretty sure it was more like 150 lbs. re her pregnancy as i read Liz say that in an article i have,i don't think it was anywhere near 170 or 180,this photo is from Black Widow Murders in 1993.

lisaS999
08-03-2003, 08:14 PM
Could you post a copy of the article? Please? :)

Larry Tate
08-03-2003, 08:18 PM
Could you post a copy of the article? Please? :)

I have about 300 articles in all to sort through,but i shall attempt to locate it & will post it if i do :):)

This photo is From "One Step Beyond" circa 1960

lisaS999
08-03-2003, 08:25 PM
Okay, thanks! :) :D :)

akirafan
08-03-2003, 11:59 PM
Are you sure she was only 150lbs when she was pregnant? :confused: Although she was absolutely stunning, she seemed a bit heavier than that. I always thought she was around 160 or 170 like samantha was saying. :)

pandora_spocks
08-04-2003, 05:03 AM
Oh yes that stunningly gourgous red skin tight sweater that was so revealing,surprised they allowed that back then re the censors:)

Yes i admire her strong morals & sense of Decent Values so much,she was Totally right on this subject as well,Liz had the odd relationship aside from her marriages,but only in hte context of a serious loving long term relationship that had hopes of being permenant.Although Asher spread lies about her cheating on him this was not so & she never actually had any extra martial affairs.

Well there were rumors about her & Asher during the 3 week shoot of Johnny Cool in the summer of 1962 & they did have an affair then,but she was seperated at the time from Gig Young who was in Europe having a very public fling with Sophia Loren then.As well there were rumors of Liz & the Bewitched Director Richard Michaels in Late 1971 as well,that was what Asher was alludeing too in interviews.

It is a great movie,i love it & would say it is my Favorite Liz movie of all 25 she ever did.It hasn't been released on VHS & never will be,it is a shame but almost nothing Liz's has been nor will be put out on DVD or VHS,but such is life.

Liz would have given it so much more range then Rue did,she would have expanded the Depth of the character a great deal & been more believable in her portrayal as well.
Liz & Bea met in the late 50's on a TV Show they were both on,Bea & she both said to each other how Gig Young was such a great Dancer & Liz said he was better then Fred A.

The thing with the Emmy's is that basically it is all BS & Politics,the nominations mean a lot & are the true award in my view as it is determined by thousands of ones peers,the official Award is determined by a bunch of Hacks & Political crony's of about 10 or so who see one at the most of any performance of an actor or actress & base their decision on that,although in Liz's case clearly it was a lot of Politics & hatred of her Dad thrown into the mix,she should have won at least 6 Emmy's & as such the Emmy to me means Nothing,Period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was too! I think she looked so adorable wearing those sunglasses too. She looked like a teenager, but a very sexy one. ;) :D

Really? He spread rumors about his own wife? I wonder what truly happen to them though they looked so happy in most of the pics I've seen, maybe not all but most of them. I guess love doesn't always last as long as you want it to no matter how hard you try to make it work.

Hmm...was it true that Gig Young was abusive to her because of his drinking habit? If so, I'm glad she got out of that relationship when she did. It's not that easy to walk away from something like that. I heard about those rumors about her and Richard. Where they true or just made up? Not that it really matters though. I read one of the funniest things though on one of those gossip message board things awhile back something about predilection towards certain kinky behavior, basically that she enjoyed 'acting' in porn flicks incognito, wearing a wig and using makeup to alter her looks. Let me tell you when I read that it was one of the funniest things I read that day. I seriously doubt it, but it's quite amusing if you think about it. Do I care if it's true or not? No. It was probably made up to hurt her career, but I digress.

I agree the Emmy's are stupid, just made up to build up one's ego. And we all know that our Lizzie was and still is the best actress around or at least I think that. :) No one could ever compare to the real magic she created on the screen. She was just a magical lady all around.

Larry Tate
08-04-2003, 11:55 AM
It was too! I think she looked so adorable wearing those sunglasses too. She looked like a teenager, but a very sexy one. ;) :D

Really? He spread rumors about his own wife? I wonder what truly happen to them though they looked so happy in most of the pics I've seen, maybe not all but most of them. I guess love doesn't always last as long as you want it to no matter how hard you try to make it work.

Hmm...was it true that Gig Young was abusive to her because of his drinking habit? If so, I'm glad she got out of that relationship when she did. It's not that easy to walk away from something like that. I heard about those rumors about her and Richard. Where they true or just made up? Not that it really matters though. I read one of the funniest things though on one of those gossip message board things awhile back something about predilection towards certain kinky behavior, basically that she enjoyed 'acting' in porn flicks incognito, wearing a wig and using makeup to alter her looks. Let me tell you when I read that it was one of the funniest things I read that day. I seriously doubt it, but it's quite amusing if you think about it. Do I care if it's true or not? No. It was probably made up to hurt her career, but I digress.

I agree the Emmy's are stupid, just made up to build up one's ego. And we all know that our Lizzie was and still is the best actress around or at least I think that. :) No one could ever compare to the real magic she created on the screen. She was just a magical lady all around.

Pandora i just sent you 4 articles detailing the Liz trashing of Lies by Asher at your website e-mail,check them out.

The Bottem line is that Asher with all of his 4 wives was a womanizer & cheat & was perpetually unfaithful,which lead to Liz kicking him out in Oct/71 when she caught him in bed with his mistress,hence seperated & intending to Divorce him she started seeing Richard Michaels for about 3 years.

When Asher is acting like the Cockled Husband in those articles he fed to his media friends,he was actually Living with his Mistress who he had the last 4 years of his marriage to Liz & was no longer in a relationship with Liz who would not even talk to him.
The Bottom line is that Liz tried hard to make it work & Asher took her for granted & ignored her after a few years,i know ignoreing & cheating on Liz Montgomery,it makes me ashamed of the whole male sex .

The Emmy's were as i said just a bunch of Politics & had nothing to do with merit obviously.

Gig Young cheated on Liz several times,he was a sick abusive alcoholic who did Hit her & did physically abuse her at times,as they say Love is Blind & she stayed with him for almost 8 years in all,even after she divorced him she hoped for a reconciliation & only turned to Asher when Gig Young got engaged to one of his Mistresses/Whores,in the end Gig Young got what he deserved.

"acting' in porn flicks incognito, wearing a wig and using makeup to alter her looks"
Sheesh how am i supposed to sleep tonight :crazy: :happyface

I doubt it as she was so shy & all,but look at the sleeping Beauty tapes,her Bawdy sense of humor,her mischiviousness,the time she stayed in her Serena outfit,wig,makeup & took asher to a hotel to do some Serena in character Playacting all night,this was from Asher on the E True Hollywood Story,Soooooooooooooo one never knows;);).....you do things after 40 that you never would have dreamed of doing before.................i don't think so but i Guy or Gal can Dream can't they ;);

Janice
08-04-2003, 12:30 PM
Any man who cheated on Elizabeth Montgomery should have had his head examined. :crazy:
I know Bill Asher had children from a previous marriage. I'm curious as to what sort of stepmother Liz was and if her relationship with his children continued after their divorce. They were, after all, her children's half siblings.

Larry Tate
08-04-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Janice
Any man who cheated on Elizabeth Montgomery should have had his head examined. :crazy:
I know Bill Asher had children from a previous marriage. I'm curious as to what sort of stepmother Liz was and if her relationship with his children continued after their divorce. They were, after all, her children's half siblings.

I agree totally,Asher was a Habitual cheat on all of his wives all his life, a sad commentary on him.

I have seen many articles from the married years where Liz talks about her very close relationship with her step children especially her step daughter,but nothing post Divorce,though i would think they stayed close as Liz truely cared for them,however i would imagine they drifted apart somewhat over time.

From what i read she was a very hands on Step Mother & treated them the same as her own,as well with Robert Foxworths 2 kids when they all moved in with her.

Larry Tate
08-04-2003, 01:44 PM
This is Liz in "Who's Been Sleeping in my Bed" from 1963,talk about a cure for a backache ;)

akirafan
08-05-2003, 12:35 AM
They need to air more episodes of BW on TV Land each day. Maybe 5 or 6 in sequence each day. Liz was too beautiful not to be on TV more often.

Larry Tate
08-05-2003, 01:05 AM
They need to air more episodes of BW on TV Land each day. Maybe 5 or 6 in sequence each day. Liz was too beautiful not to be on TV more often.

Liz was Truely the Lovelyest of the Lovely,we need a Liz Channel which would play her 24/7 ,her 254 Bewitched episodes,her 260 + pre Bewitched Appearances,her 25 Movies etc.....................we need more Lizzie :)

pandora_spocks
08-05-2003, 03:06 AM
Pandora i just sent you 4 articles detailing the Liz trashing of Lies by Asher at your website e-mail,check them out.

The Bottem line is that Asher with all of his 4 wives was a womanizer & cheat & was perpetually unfaithful,which lead to Liz kicking him out in Oct/71 when she caught him in bed with his mistress,hence seperated & intending to Divorce him she started seeing Richard Michaels for about 3 years.

When Asher is acting like the Cockled Husband in those articles he fed to his media friends,he was actually Living with his Mistress who he had the last 4 years of his marriage to Liz & was no longer in a relationship with Liz who would not even talk to him.
The Bottom line is that Liz tried hard to make it work & Asher took her for granted & ignored her after a few years,i know ignoreing & cheating on Liz Montgomery,it makes me ashamed of the whole male sex .

The Emmy's were as i said just a bunch of Politics & had nothing to do with merit obviously.

Gig Young cheated on Liz several times,he was a sick abusive alcoholic who did Hit her & did physically abuse her at times,as they say Love is Blind & she stayed with him for almost 8 years in all,even after she divorced him she hoped for a reconciliation & only turned to Asher when Gig Young got engaged to one of his Mistresses/Whores,in the end Gig Young got what he deserved.

"acting' in porn flicks incognito, wearing a wig and using makeup to alter her looks"
Sheesh how am i supposed to sleep tonight :crazy: :happyface

I doubt it as she was so shy & all,but look at the sleeping Beauty tapes,her Bawdy sense of humor,her mischiviousness,the time she stayed in her Serena outfit,wig,makeup & took asher to a hotel to do some Serena in character Playacting all night,this was from Asher on the E True Hollywood Story,Soooooooooooooo one never knows;);).....you do things after 40 that you never would have dreamed of doing before.................i don't think so but i Guy or Gal can Dream can't they ;);

Wow, and he seemed like such a nice guy too. I don't see how anyone would ever cheat on a woman like that. He must've been crazy to do something like that to her. I mean you don't find a woman like Liz everyday.

Like I said, I'm glad she got away from Gig. Seems to me a lot of her husbands like to cheat on her. Their all obviously nuts, except for Robert Foxworth. I mean he was good towards her right? Thats sad how all those guys would cheat on her. Who would want to cheat on a enchanting woman like Liz. Okay, maybe I'm adding in my own feelings for her, but really I don't think she deserved to be treated like that.

:lol: Sorry, about that. Now you're not gonna be able to sleep for months. ;) Like I said though I got it off of one of those gossip message boards or whatever. Now whether it's true or not, I don't know, but if it was it wouldn't change the way I see her in anyway. There's also something on 'amiannoying.com' about her being bisexual. Not sure, where those people got that from either. You can see that here (http://www.amiannoying.com/(3savu1q5ow5annaxwg4ohbfy)/view.aspx?ID=1273). I feel the same way about that one too, it doesn't matter. Heck, she could've killed someone and I wouldn't care. Not that she would I was just making a point. :)

Larry Tate
08-05-2003, 01:35 PM
Wow, and he seemed like such a nice guy too. I don't see how anyone would ever cheat on a woman like that. He must've been crazy to do something like that to her. I mean you don't find a woman like Liz everyday.

Like I said, I'm glad she got away from Gig. Seems to me a lot of her husbands like to cheat on her. Their all obviously nuts, except for Robert Foxworth. I mean he was good towards her right? Thats sad how all those guys would cheat on her. Who would want to cheat on a enchanting woman like Liz. Okay, maybe I'm adding in my own feelings for her, but really I don't think she deserved to be treated like that.

:lol: Sorry, about that. Now you're not gonna be able to sleep for months. ;) Like I said though I got it off of one of those gossip message boards or whatever. Now whether it's true or not, I don't know, but if it was it wouldn't change the way I see her in anyway. There's also something on 'amiannoying.com' about her being bisexual. Not sure, where those people got that from either. You can see that here (http://www.amiannoying.com/(3savu1q5ow5annaxwg4ohbfy)/view.aspx?ID=1273). I feel the same way about that one too, it doesn't matter. Heck, she could've killed someone and I wouldn't care. Not that she would I was just making a point. :)

Yeah i know,i thought as well that ASHER was a good guy & husband,that was the appearance but then the truth came out that it was actually pretty ugly,he didn't just cheat on Liz he cheated on everyone he knew.
Gig Young was so insecure that he needed to prove something to himself,i think Liz was too much Woman for him,as for Foxworth,i don't know,it looks like it was a great relationship on the outside but then again so did it with ASHER,Sooooooooooo................

Why anyone would want anyone else when they had Liz i can't explain,it is not a rational mode of Behavior to cheat on someone as Beautiful,Sexy & Wonderful as her,it really is crazy.

'amiannoying.com' is interesting but what is really annoying is that they throw a vague comment out like "There is Evidance that she was Bisexual" but give no specifics or anything to back it up,i feel like JACK WEBB,just give me the Facts Mame ;)

An interesting sidelight on this is that i read in a Magazine in 1989 that she had posed semi-Nude incogneto so to speak in 1976,the below was the writeup in it.
I can't post the photo as although Liz is kind of covered up largely but just barely & showing a ton of skin ,they are both clearly Naked in the photo with Liz wearing 4 glorified Pasties with one across her eyes like a mask,the other woman is topless,i included the one with Carol that they are refering too.

"The TV Encyclopedia reports that Samantha Stephens had "a bevy of releatives,none of whom wanted her to go straight,"
which might be ironic considering the photo below run by a mens magazine in 1976 for a "Name the Star" contest.

The Magazine never revealed the identity of the familure Blonde on the right,but it's editor told us privately that he believed it to be Ms.Montgomery,and so did the bulk of his readers.

A comparison particularly of the ears & lips-with the photo of Liz & Carol Burnett above,might indeed lead one to such a Darrin conclusion...but only "Sam" nose for sure!

Larry Tate ;)

Janice
08-05-2003, 01:39 PM
I agree totally,Asher was a Habitual cheat on all of his wives all his life, a sad commentary on him.

I have seen many articles from the married years where Liz talks about her very close relationship with her step children especially her step daughter,but nothing post Divorce,though i would think they stayed close as Liz truely cared for them,however i would imagine they drifted apart somewhat over time.

From what i read she was a very hands on Step Mother & treated them the same as her own,as well with Robert Foxworths 2 kids when they all moved in with her.

Thanks for the info Larry. I appreciate it! :)

Larry Tate
08-05-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Janice
Thanks for the info Larry. I appreciate it! :)

Your Very Welcome Janice :)
Here is a photo with Rebecca(the younger girl) & her two step children from Foxworth on the right.

Arfies
08-05-2003, 02:46 PM
Yeah i know,i thought as well that ASHER was a good guy & husband,that was the appearance but then the truth came out that it was actually pretty ugly,he didn't just cheat on Liz he cheated on everyone he knew.
Gig Young was so insecure that he needed to prove something to himself,i think Liz was too much Woman for him,as for Foxworth,i don't know,it looks like it was a great relationship on the outside but then again so did it with ASHER,Sooooooooooo................

Why anyone would want anyone else when they had Liz i can't explain,it is not a rational mode of Behavior to cheat on someone as Beautiful,Sexy & Wonderful as her,it really is crazy.

'amiannoying.com' is interesting but what is really annoying is that they throw a vague comment out like "There is Evidance that she was Bisexual" but give no specifics or anything to back it up,i feel like JACK WEBB,just give me the Facts Mame ;)

An interesting sidelight on this is that i read in a Magazine in 1989 that she had posed semi-Nude incogneto so to speak in 1976,the below was the writeup in it.
I can't post the photo as although Liz is kind of covered up largely but just barely & showing a ton of skin ,they are both clearly Naked in the photo with Liz wearing 4 glorified Pasties with one across her eyes like a mask,the other woman is topless,i included the one with Carol that they are refering too.

"The TV Encyclopedia reports that Samantha Stephens had "a bevy of releatives,none of whom wanted her to go straight,"
which might be ironic considering the photo below run by a mens magazine in 1976 for a "Name the Star" contest.

The Magazine never revealed the identity of the familure Blonde on the right,but it's editor told us privately that he believed it to be Ms.Montgomery,and so did the bulk of his readers.

A comparison particularly of the ears & lips-with the photo of Liz & Carol Burnett above,might indeed lead one to such a Darrin conclusion...but only "Sam" nose for sure!

Larry Tate ;)

That "amiannoying" web site also incorrectly said that Robert Foxworth was her third husband, so I wouldn't put much faith in it.

pandora_spocks
08-05-2003, 10:51 PM

Larry Tate ;)

:lol: I know and I doubt if you email them about it, they probably won't reply so I guess it's left for us to decide. But see I'm thinking the reason they put that up is because she rode in the gay pride parade with Dick Sargent and just assumed that she must go both ways if she rode in that sort of parade. I mean I guess it's possible for a person to like the same sex in that way, but never act on it, but I don't know really about her. The reason she rode in that parade was to support Dick Sargent, not herself. I assume some people took it that way though. Oh well, like I said it doesn't matter, but it makes you wonder though.

I never heard that one before. Liz didn't really seem like the type to me to pose nude or even semi nude in a magazine, but I guess it's always possible.

Originally posted by Arfies
That "amiannoying" web site also incorrectly said that Robert Foxworth was her third husband, so I wouldn't put much faith in it.

Yeah, I noticed that. It's quite obvious they didn't do their research.

Larry Tate
08-06-2003, 12:06 AM
:lol: I know and I doubt if you email them about it, they probably won't reply so I guess it's left for us to decide. But see I'm thinking the reason they put that up is because she rode in the gay pride parade with Dick Sargent and just assumed that she must go both ways if she rode in that sort of parade. I mean I guess it's possible for a person to like the same sex in that way, but never act on it, but I don't know really about her. The reason she rode in that parade was to support Dick Sargent, not herself. I assume some people took it that way though. Oh well, like I said it doesn't matter, but it makes you wonder though.

I never heard that one before. Liz didn't really seem like the type to me to pose nude or even semi nude in a magazine, but I guess it's always possible.

Yes i know,have you ever read the Advocate interview she gave?,she even joked about it when the interviewer suggested that if she played a Lesbian as she said she might,that the public would think she was a Lesbian too,she laughed at it,thought it was quite an amuseing thought.

You are right that she was mainly there to support Dick Sargent at his request,rather then to make some other statement,but i am sure some people thought she was coming out of the closet or something.
I don't think she was Gay or Bisexual,she was just very open minded & didn't care what others thought about her views.

Have you ever seen the Pics of her dressed as a Man at West Lake in a Play in the MSNBC Headliners & Legends Bio. ?
They had 2 stills of her in it,she looked great even as a Guy ;)

But you may be right re the evidance they refer to is her rideing in the parade as in coming out or something,even though that wasn't the case,guess it makes a better Headline .!!

pandora_spocks
08-06-2003, 08:44 PM
Yes i know,have you ever read the Advocate interview she gave?,she even joked about it when the interviewer suggested that if she played a Lesbian as she said she might,that the public would think she was a Lesbian too,she laughed at it,thought it was quite an amuseing thought.

You are right that she was mainly there to support Dick Sargent at his request,rather then to make some other statement,but i am sure some people thought she was coming out of the closet or something.
I don't think she was Gay or Bisexual,she was just very open minded & didn't care what others thought about her views.

Have you ever seen the Pics of her dressed as a Man at West Lake in a Play in the MSNBC Headliners & Legends Bio. ?
They had 2 stills of her in it,she looked great even as a Guy ;)

But you may be right re the evidance they refer to is her rideing in the parade as in coming out or something,even though that wasn't the case,guess it makes a better Headline .!!

Yep, I read that. Too bad she never got around to doing it you know I would've loved to seen that one. ;)

I have her Headliners & Legends bio on tape, but I don't remember seeing those pics. I'm sure I have, but they just slipped my mind at the moment. Isn't that supposed to be replaying sometime soon or was the A&E's biography I'm thinking of.

Well, sometimes very open-minded people can be misjudged by people who are not as open-minded which making one believe that one who is open-minded to that matter could very well in fact be homosexual themselves, does that make sense? I don't know thats how I see it, but hey at least they didn't list the bisexual thing under annoying. :lol: ;) So thats gotta be a plus right. As for whether she is or not I'm pretty sure thats what they were referring to-the gay pride parade thing, but in my heart I don't think she was just very open-minded about it, which is just as good.

Larry Tate
08-06-2003, 09:26 PM
Yep, I read that. Too bad she never got around to doing it you know I would've loved to seen that one. ;)

I have her Headliners & Legends bio on tape, but I don't remember seeing those pics. I'm sure I have, but they just slipped my mind at the moment. Isn't that supposed to be replaying sometime soon or was the A&E's biography I'm thinking of.

Well, sometimes very open-minded people can be misjudged by people who are not as open-minded which making one believe that one who is open-minded to that matter could very well in fact be homosexual themselves, does that make sense? I don't know thats how I see it, but hey at least they didn't list the bisexual thing under annoying. :lol: ;) So thats gotta be a plus right. As for whether she is or not I'm pretty sure thats what they were referring to-the gay pride parade thing, but in my heart I don't think she was just very open-minded about it, which is just as good.

It is such a sad thing that so many wonderful performances like the one where she wouild have portrayed a Lesbian were not to be,she would still today be thrilling us with wonderful new characterizations.

West Lake was an All Girls school of course ,so right at the early part of the MSNBC Bio. they show two stills of her from a rehearsal for a play i think,as a man on the Lawn gazeing at a young Lady,just like in the old Roman or Greek times when often women played a mans role on stage.

I haven't heard anything re the two Bio's in the near future being on,they are both great,but i think the MSNBC one is my Favorite.

Yeah i know what you mean,in some minds it is like Guilt by association,i have a lot of Gay Friends even though i am 100% the mother of all Straight Guys ;) ,but if someone didn't know they would just assume ,oh he must be like his friends as well.
Often Perception becomes the reality to some even though it could not be farther from the truth.

Like in Twitch or Treat the 3rd season Halloween ep.,Liz was seemingly really enjoying the dance Eva was doing,she watched with a big smile & was almost Drooling,or in Who's been sleeping in my Bed from 1963 ,when the stripper is doing her thing in front of them ,she was very attentive,all smiles & seemed to be really enjoying the show ;) .

akirafan
08-06-2003, 09:37 PM
Wow, where did she ever get that smile from? :)

Larry Tate
08-06-2003, 10:02 PM
Wow, where did she ever get that smile from? :)

A better Question is who gave her that smile & what did they do ????? ;);).
Gee Pandora i didn't know you were on the set that day ;)

Her smile was truely Legendary though,all she had to do was turn it on & whomever she was trying to charm was done,cooked & served :)

pandora_spocks
08-06-2003, 10:49 PM
It is such a sad thing that so many wonderful performances like the one where she wouild have portrayed a Leisbian were not to be,she would still today be thrilling us with wonderful new characterizations.

West Lake was an All Girls school of course ,so right at the early part of the MSNBC Bio. they show two stills of her from a rehearsal for a play i think,as a man on the Lawn gazeing at a young Lady,just like in the old Roman or Greek times when often women played a mans role on stage.

I haven't heard anything re the two Bio's in the near future being on,they are both great,but i think the MSNBC one is my Favorite.

Yeah i know what you mean,in some minds it is like Guilt by association,i have a lot of Gay Friends even though i am 100% the mother of all Straight Guys ;) ,but if someone didn't know they would just assume ,oh he must be like his friends as well.
Often Perception becomes the reality to some even though it could not be farther from the truth.

Like in Twitch or Treat the 3rd season Halloween ep.,Liz was seemingly really enjoying the dance Eva was doing,she watched with a big smile & was almost Drooling,or in Who's been sleeping in my Bed from 1963 ,when the stripper is doing her thing in front of them ,she was very attentive,all smiles & seemed to be really enjoying the show ;) .

It's such a shame though she had so much life in her and so much to give. She shouldn't have been taken so early in life. I hope I get to meet her in the next life. I think thats a reason she seems so familiar to me because perhaps maybe I did know her in a past life, hey it's possible I like to think so.

It sounds familiar I'll have to pull out my tape and have a look.
Do you know where I can obtain a yearbook photo of Liz? I've always wanted to see a yearbook photo of her, but could never find one. Even when classmates.com had celebrity photos up (don't know if they still do) they had all different celebrities, but I never saw Liz. Did her photo ever go public?

You have to be straight I mean it's quite obvious that you adore Liz just as much as me. ;)
I think the first time I saw her on tv I was maybe 7 or 8 and I remember thinking to myself 'Wow, she's beautiful.' I was influenced at an early age. ;) :lol:
I don't have that many gay friends around me so most of them are straight and don't know. I swear I don't understand people I mean it's quite obvious and one giveaway is my room I mean it's a shrine to Liz. I guess people from NJ don't pick up on things that easily. Not to mention, most of them are homophobic, which makes it tough to tell anyone anything. I really need to move out and find new friends.

You notice that too? That alone makes me wonder if she was. She was wearing a nice big smile during both those scenes, hehe. I still say she should've be the one doing the striptease instead of Carol Burnett. :lol:

Larry Tate
08-06-2003, 11:35 PM
It's such a shame though she had so much life in her and so much to give. She shouldn't have been taken so early in life. I hope I get to meet her in the next life. I think thats a reason she seems so familiar to me because perhaps maybe I did know her in a past life, hey it's possible I like to think so.

It sounds familiar I'll have to pull out my tape and have a look.
Do you know where I can obtain a yearbook photo of Liz? I've always wanted to see a yearbook photo of her, but could never find one. Even when classmates.com had celebrity photos up (don't know if they still do) they had all different celebrities, but I never saw Liz. Did her photo ever go public?

You have to be straight I mean it's quite obvious that you adore Liz just as much as me. ;)
I think the first time I saw her on tv I was maybe 7 or 8 and I remember thinking to myself 'Wow, she's beautiful.' I was influenced at an early age. ;) :lol:
I don't have that many gay friends around me so most of them are straight and don't know. I swear I don't understand people I mean it's quite obvious and one giveaway is my room I mean it's a shrine to Liz. I guess people from NJ don't pick up on things that easily. Not to mention, most of them are homophobic, which makes it tough to tell anyone anything. I really need to move out and find new friends.

You notice that too? That alone makes me wonder if she was. She was wearing a nice big smile during both those scenes, hehe. I still say she should've be the one doing the striptease instead of Carol Burnett. :lol:

Oh Gosh if Liz had done that Striptease in WBSIMB all my Hair would have fallen out,it would have been so powerful....but boy it would have been worth it ;),i have to say that Liz was such an amazeingly graceful woman ,so elegant & a great Dancer that she would have been spectacular at it.

Also another thing as Sam,whenever a Hot Babe was on the show ,Liz in character would really react in acknowledgement of her sex appeal & Beauty,her jaw would drop,her mouth would be open & her eyes go huge with a Broad smile,as in extream awareness.

It is very true that Liz was so full of live & Vivacious to the limit,her lifeforce just glowed in her eyes.
I do think that when our time comes we will meet & be able to be close to those we were emotionally intimate with here on terra ferma.

This is Liz's ID photo from the Acadamy of the Dramatic Arts,the MSNBC Bio. had several photos of Liz from west lake,one on a Bus,another in a class photo,one i recall as a grass Hockey player.

Hey we have great taste the both of us don't we ;)
Great Loins think alike i always say :)

That is often the case though isn't it,just like what Serena was saying in # 111,People see only what they want to see,even if they are blinded to you & who you are & what makes you tick,it is silly,you should move to California,then you would meet a less narrow focused mindset among people.

That is the beauty of the internet,one is freed of local constraints to experiance a greater personal fullfilment vie interaction with others,all my Gay friends i met online.

pandora_spocks
08-07-2003, 04:26 AM
Oh Gosh if Liz had done that Striptease in WBSIMB all my Hair would have fallen out,it would have been so powerful....but boy it would have been worth it ;),i have to say that Liz was such an amazeingly graceful woman ,so elegant & a great Dancer that she would have been spectacular at it.

Also another thing as Sam,whenever a Hot Babe was on the show ,Liz in character would really react in acknowledgement of her sex appeal & Beauty,her jaw would drop,her mouth would be open & her eyes go huge with a Broad smile,as in extream awareness.

It is very true that Liz was so full of live & Vivacious to the limit,her lifeforce just glowed in her eyes.
I do think that when our time comes we will meet & be able to be close to those we were emotionally intimate with here on terra ferma.

This is Liz's ID photo from the Acadamy of the Dramatic Arts,the MSNBC Bio. had several photos of Liz from west lake,one on a Bus,another in a class photo,one i recall as a grass Hockey player.

Hey we have great taste the both of us don't we ;)
Great Loins think alike i always say :)

That is often the case though isn't it,just like what Serena was saying in # 111,People see only what they want to see,even if they are blinded to you & who you are & what makes you tick,it is silly,you should move to California,then you would meet a less narrow focused mindset among people.

That is the beauty of the internet,one is freed of local constraints to experiance a greater personal fullfilment vie interaction with others,all my Gay friends i met online.

:lol: Maybe thats why they let Carol do it instead of Liz. Although, I think Liz would've been much more entertaining. ;) That little number she did for Dean Martin wasn't too bad though it was certainly enjoyable.

Another hot babe? Nope, no way she ruled that department on the show. ;)
Hmm..an example of that "look" would be in 'Divided He Falls' where Francie steals Darrin away from Sam while they're dancing and she checks out Francie's backside with a humorous expression. Another one that comes to mind is in 'Samantha's Good News' when Maurice visits and brings Miss Beachum along. If I'm not mistaken Liz as Sam gives yet another one of her funny expressions towards the woman.

Thank you for the pic I've never seen that one before. She looks so beautiful and lovely in it as always. The larger scan is much more clear thanks for sending it to me. :)

Yes, we do. ;) I'd say we have the best darn taste out of all the people in this entire world.

:lol: I don't really have a problem with how people around me see me or if they know about me. If they look down on me about it then thats their problem not mine. Actually, I could careless if they like me or not. I'm me and I'm not gonna change just to satisfy them.

pandora_spocks
08-07-2003, 04:27 AM
A better Question is who gave her that smile & what did they do ????? ;);).
Gee Pandora i didn't know you were on the set that day ;)

Her smile was truely Legendary though,all she had to do was turn it on & whomever she was trying to charm was done,cooked & served :)

:lol: Yep, I appeared there in another life, then died and was reborn in 1984. Too bad, something tells me that life was a lot better. :D

Larry Tate
08-07-2003, 11:25 AM
:lol: Maybe thats why they let Carol do it instead of Liz. Although, I think Liz would've been much more entertaining. ;) That little number she did for Dean Martin wasn't too bad though it was certainly enjoyable.

Another hot babe? Nope, no way she ruled that department on the show. ;)
Hmm..an example of that "look" would be in 'Divided He Falls' where Francie steals Darrin away from Sam while they're dancing and she checks out Francie's backside with a humorous expression. Another one that comes to mind is in 'Samantha's Good News' when Maurice visits and brings Miss Beachum along. If I'm not mistaken Liz as Sam gives yet another one of her funny expressions towards the woman.

Thank you for the pic I've never seen that one before. She looks so beautiful and lovely in it as always. The larger scan is much more clear thanks for sending it to me. :)

Yes, we do. ;) I'd say we have the best darn taste out of all the people in this entire world.

:lol: I don't really have a problem with how people around me see me or if they know about me. If they look down on me about it then thats their problem not mine. Actually, I could careless if they like me or not. I'm me and I'm not gonna change just to satisfy them.

Oh yes i remember those reactions well to other women,there were a lot of others too,whenever a pretty or sexy Gal was on,of course they all paled in comparison to La La Liz,they were only suitable to worship at her feet...........& maybe tickle them a bit Liz was quite tickleish apparently,if you just look for her reactions in each Episode i think you will find a million of them,she always seemed to be checking out the good looking Ladies ;).

Your Welcome for the Pic of Liz at 18 at the Academy,she really looked so cute & pretty back then as she was just starting out her road to Beautydom in the manner in which she had already achieved.

Those photos of Liz in her BALLET Leotards that i sent you were from about 1951 at 18 as well,she sure bent over & everywitch way but loose in them .

Your right about just being yourself,no point in pleaseing others when you in the end really only have to comfortable looking at oneself in the Mirror every morning,the rest of them don't count as they are not going to be happy unless you are a carbon copy of them anyways.
Happiness is being an individual & having the Freedom to express your Individuality.!

Cool Homesite you have by the way Pandora,love the color scheme & layout.:)

Larry Tate
08-07-2003, 11:35 AM
:lol: Yep, I appeared there in another life, then died and was reborn in 1984. Too bad, something tells me that life was a lot better. :D

Hummmmm,me thinks tho hast conquered thine Time Continuum
in Thee's Hast to dine with the Delictible La La Liz in time gone past:) ,a better day indeed it wast,a better night as well me thinks with Liz ;)

Check out this clinging Dress she wore in Serena stops the show,like WOW!!!

akirafan
08-07-2003, 05:06 PM
That card said 5' 4 1/2" . I always thought she was taller than that?

pandora_spocks
08-07-2003, 06:49 PM
Oh yes i remember those reactions well to other women,there were a lot of others too,whenever a pretty or sexy Gal was on,of course they all paled in comparison to La La Liz,they were only suitable to worship at her feet...........& maybe tickle them a bit Liz was quite tickleish apparently,if you just look for her reactions in each Episode i think you will find a million of them,she always seemed to be checking out the good looking Ladies ;).

Your Welcome for the Pic of Liz at 18 at the Academy,she really looked so cute & pretty back then as she was just starting out her road to Beautydom in the manner in which she had already achieved.

Those photos of Liz in her BALLET Leotards that i sent you were from about 1951 at 18 as well,she sure bent over & everywitch way but loose in them .

Your right about just being yourself,no point in pleaseing others when you in the end really only have to comfortable looking at oneself in the Mirror every morning,the rest of them don't count as they are not going to be happy unless you are a carbon copy of them anyways.
Happiness is being an individual & having the Freedom to express your Individuality.!

Cool Homesite you have by the way Pandora,love the color scheme & layout.:)

And I don't think she was checking them out for competition either. ;) She was always wearing such a big smile around the other ladies. Something tells me she just might have been into them, but never came clean about it. At least, thats how I'd like to think it was. :D

Oh yes, I remember those photos. She looked quite stunning in those. I love her in leotards and you get to see every curve of her beautiful body. Pure delight those photos bring.

Yes, and I intend to hold up to my own expectations instead of others. If I'm not individual then I'll just be another faceless person in the crowd and who wants that I know I don't.

Thanks, I've been slacking off on my site lately. I've been in kind of a creative slump lately. I'm too worried about other things to be working on my site.

pandora_spocks
08-07-2003, 06:53 PM
Hummmmm,me thinks tho hast conquered thine Time Continuum
in Thee's Hast to dine with the Delictible La La Liz in time gone past:) ,a better day indeed it wast,a better night as well me thinks with Liz ;)

Check out this clinging Dress she wore in Serena stops the show,like WOW!!!

Best day and night one could possibly have. ;) It's no wonder why she liked playing Serena so much. Serena got to wear all the short dresses and got to be a wild and free spirit. Where as Samantha was the good girl next door.
That's one of my favorite episodes, yet another one she gets to sing in. I like her version better than Boyce and Hart's. :lol:

Larry Tate
08-07-2003, 07:49 PM
That card said 5' 4 1/2" . I always thought she was taller than that?

Yeah i have seen up to 5' 9" re her Height,i think she was under 5' 6" for sure,5' 4 1/2 " sounds very feasable to me,remember whenever you meet a TV star the first thought to come to mind is ,Gee i thought they were taller then that,with Liz a few other thoughts would come to mind i am sure :)

She had amazeingly Beautiful Long legs & i think that made her appear taller as well.

pandora_spocks
08-07-2003, 08:02 PM
Yeah i have seen up to 5' 9" re her Height,i think she was under 5' 6" for sure,5' 4 1/2 " sounds very feasable to me,remember whenever you meet a TV star the first thought to come to mind is ,Gee i thought they were taller then that,with Liz a few other thoughts would come to mind i am sure :)

She had amazeingly Beautiful Long legs & i think that made her appear taller as well.

This site (http://www.celebritywonder.com/html/elizabethmontgomery.html) has her height as 5'8 1/2".

I'm wild about that pic! :D

Larry Tate
08-07-2003, 09:20 PM
And I don't think she was checking them out for competition either. ;) She was always wearing such a big smile around the other ladies. Something tells me she just might have been into them, but never came clean about it. At least, thats how I'd like to think it was. :D

Oh yes, I remember those photos. She looked quite stunning in those. I love her in leotards and you get to see every curve of her beautiful body. Pure delight those photos bring.

Yes, and I intend to hold up to my own expectations instead of others. If I'm not individual then I'll just be another faceless person in the crowd and who wants that I know I don't.

Thanks, I've been slacking off on my site lately. I've been in kind of a creative slump lately. I'm too worried about other things to be working on my site.
Well at least in her imagination & fantasys i am Liz had an appreciation for the Lovely ladies,her facial reactions to them were priceless,Lucy eat your heart out,Liz rules when it comes to expressionism comedy from the facial & physical perspective.

Liz played field hockey,was very athletic..........witch leads to takeing showers.............witch leads to showering with the girls at an all girls school,witch leads to checking each other out for whatever reason ;) giveing each other massages ............................................................sorry i got distracted for a bit there ;)

Your Very Creative Pandora,you have done some very cool things with your site,when you have time you will have fun with it again i am sure :)

Larry Tated :)

Larry Tate
08-07-2003, 09:23 PM
Best day and night one could possibly have. ;) It's no wonder why she liked playing Serena so much. Serena got to wear all the short dresses and got to be a wild and free spirit. Where as Samantha was the good girl next door.
That's one of my favorite episodes, yet another one she gets to sing in. I like her version better than Boyce and Hart's. :lol:
A night with Lizzie Boy that is for sure the truth,heck i would almost settle for giveing her a good Foot Massage.........well almost ;)

So right about Serena & Liz sure loved & lived for playing her,i think a lot of Serena was actually Liz herself being brought out that she couldn't do in real life as a Wife & Mother & being so shy & all,Serena allowed her to do things she wanted to do in real life but perhaps was to shy & Private to bring off so to speak,or so i surmise :)

I love that episode,when she sings she Rocks the Room & My World,WOW what a presence as she struts her stuff across the living room belting out that tune,i agree she was better then Boyce & Hart.

Larry Tate
08-07-2003, 09:29 PM
This site (http://www.celebritywonder.com/html/elizabethmontgomery.html) has her height as 5'8 1/2".

I'm wild about that pic! :D

Yeah there are so many divergent accounts of her Ht. from sites to articles,but i assume they would actually measure her at a school so that seems to me the most likely re reliabilty.

Larry Tate
08-07-2003, 10:01 PM
This is Liz in a still color shot in Lizzie Borden during a break in her Nude Murder Scenes.

Larry Tate
08-08-2003, 12:18 AM
This is Liz in 1955 as a Publicity Picture for "The Court Martial of Billy Mitchell",Reportedly Gary Cooper had a real thing for Liz & was chaseing her around the set during the Shoot trying to get up close & personal.

pandora_spocks
08-08-2003, 12:54 AM
Well at least in her imagination & fantasys i am Liz had an appreciation for the Lovely ladies,her facial reactions to them were priceless,Lucy eat your heart out,Liz rules when it comes to expressionism comedy from the facial & physical perspective.

Liz played field hockey,was very athletic..........witch leads to takeing showers.............witch leads to showering with the girls at an all girls school,witch leads to checking each other out for whatever reason ;) giveing each other massages ............................................................sorry i got distracted for a bit there ;)

Your Very Creative Pandora,you have done some very cool things with your site,when you have time you will have fun with it again i am sure :)

She was just an all around wonderful lady. I like Lucy, but I don't love her like I do Liz. I've always felt that Liz was much funnier than Lucy ever was.

:lol: We know what you're thinking about, but I'll have to admit it was a nice thought. :D ;)

Thanks. :)
Yeah, I just need to think of new ideas. I'm sure they will come along soon enough.

pandora_spocks
A night with Lizzie Boy that is for sure the truth,heck i would almost settle for giveing her a good Foot Massage.........well almost ;)

So right about Serena & Liz sure loved & lived for playing her,i think a lot of Serena was actually Liz herself being brought out that she couldn't do in real life as a Wife & Mother & being so shy & all,Serena allowed her to do things she wanted to do in real life but perhaps was to shy & Private to bring off so to speak,or so i surmise :)

I love that episode,when she sings she Rocks the Room & My World,WOW what a presence as she struts her stuff across the living room belting out that tune,i agree she was better then Boyce & Hart.

Foot massage? What about a body massage? :lol: ;)

I don't blame her, I guess Serena was kind of like a release. One of my favorite Serena lines is "I'm tired of simmering here like a watched pot. I wanna get out and boil."

:lol: I just love when she sings it doesn't matter what it is. I just love hearing her sing.

pandora_spocks
This is Liz in a still color shot in Lizzie Borden during a break in her Nude Murder Scenes.

And what a lovely picture it is. ;)

Nothing like watching Liz murder somebody. She played that part so perfectly. I could never imagine anyone else trying to play that role.

This is Liz in 1955 as a Publicity Picture for "The Court Martial of Billy Mitchell",Reportedly Gary Cooper had a real thing for Liz & was chaseing her around the set during the Shoot trying to get up close & personal.

Another one of my favorite photos. I'd be chasing her around the set too if I had the chance I wouldn't blame him.

Larry Tate
08-08-2003, 01:04 AM
She was just an all around wonderful lady. I like Lucy, but I don't love her like I do Liz. I've always felt that Liz was much funnier than Lucy ever was.

:lol: We know what you're thinking about, but I'll have to admit it was a nice thought. :D ;)

Thanks. :)
Yeah, I just need to think of new ideas. I'm sure they will come along soon enough.

Well it took 12 cold showers but i am back :):)
Liz & Jill St. John sitting in a Tree,KISSING ;)
Liz looks devastating in this outfit from a Publicity shoot for WBSIMB 1963.

Liz had so much more Range then Lucy Both Comicly as wall as Dramaticly,Lucy was Super but Liz had much more to offer.

Larry Tate
08-08-2003, 01:21 AM
And what a lovely picture it is. ;)

Nothing like watching Liz murder somebody. She played that part so perfectly. I could never imagine anyone else trying to play that role.

Another one of my favorite photos. I'd be chasing her around the set too if I had the chance I wouldn't blame him.

It really is an amazeingly Beautiful look at a young Liz,here is another one with Coop himself,who was considered the leading Cocksmen(there term not mine) in Hollywood in his time.

Well i'll chase her & you cut her off at the pass & we'll meet at the middle.................of her................;):happyface

Larry Tate
08-08-2003, 02:11 PM
Foot massage? What about a body massage? :lol: ;)

I don't blame her, I guess Serena was kind of like a release. One of my favorite Serena lines is "I'm tired of simmering here like a watched pot. I wanna get out and boil."

:lol: I just love when she sings it doesn't matter what it is. I just love hearing her sing.
Check this out Pandora,wonder what Jill was thinking in this photo,neither Lady seems to be willing to pull away ;)

A Full Body Massage????.....now why didn't i think about that.......that is what i like about you Pandora,you Dream Big :):)

lets see McMann Tate & Pandora....has a nice ring to it & if you are good ,some day..............................................!!

I loved that Serena Line,looked to me that she was about ready to Boil over.....Ooops Freudian Slip ;)

I thought she was just so wonderful on The Hollywood Palace in 1966,she sang Beautifully Bewitched Bothered & Bewildered.

pandora_spocks
08-08-2003, 06:17 PM
Well it took 12 cold showers but i am back :):)
Liz & Jill St. John sitting in a Tree,KISSING ;)
Liz looks devastating in this outfit from a Publicity shoot for WBSIMB 1963.

Liz had so much more Range then Lucy Both Comicly as wall as Dramaticly,Lucy was Super but Liz had much more to offer.

:lol:

She always looks good especially in that outfit. ;)

Yes, but who gets worshipped more? Lucy does. :rolleyes: I really think people are just to hung up on Lucy to realize what a wonderful and extremely talented woman Liz is. I've always felt that Bewitched was a much funnier show than I Love Lucy.

pandora_spocks
08-08-2003, 06:17 PM
It really is an amazeingly Beautiful look at a young Liz,here is another one with Coop himself,who was considered the leading Cocksmen(there term not mine) in Hollywood in his time.

Well i'll chase her & you cut her off at the pass & we'll meet at the middle.................of her................;):happyface

Wow, she looks so lovely in that photo and she's wearing that smile I love so much. :D

:rotflmao: That's a good plan! Too bad she isn't alive to try it out. :( That plan would've been quite interesting. ;)

I hope to live in her house one day that would be such a thrill. Didn't Bob sell the house after he got re-married again?

pandora_spocks
08-08-2003, 06:18 PM
Check this out Pandora,wonder what Jill was thinking in this photo,neither Lady seems to be willing to pull away ;)

A Full Body Massage????.....now why didn't i think about that.......that is what i like about you Pandora,you Dream Big

lets see McMann Tate & Pandora....has a nice ring to it & if you are good ,some day..............................................!!

I loved that Serena Line,looked to me that she was about ready to Boil over.....Ooops Freudian Slip ;)

I thought she was just so wonderful on The Hollywood Palace in 1966,she sang Beautifully Bewitched Bothered & Bewildered.

She's thinking I wish Liz would get closer to me. :lol: Or at least I'd be thinking that. ;)

I dream big. :lol: I always have! :D

Not as good as Pandora, McMann and Tate. :lol: See I'm dreaming big again!

:lol: It seems to me that she enjoyed that line quite a bit herself. ;)

I love that song! I even have it on cd so I can listen to it wherever I go. She had such a lovely, sweet voice. Truly hypnotizing.

Larry Tate
08-08-2003, 08:23 PM

She always looks good especially in that outfit. ;)

Yes, but who gets worshipped more? Lucy does. :rolleyes: I really think people are just to hung up on Lucy to realize what a wonderful and extremely talented woman Liz is. I've always felt that Bewitched was a much funnier show than I Love Lucy.

I think Liz looks Devastating in those tights,it is a shame they didn't incorporate it into the movie,of course when they shot a movie lots of footage is not used so i would love to see the additional footage for WBSIMB,like on a DVD or something(never will happen ,sigh !!!!)for example maybe Liz & Carol both did the strip scene & for comedic effect they used Carols,so there is always hope that a strip scene with Liz from that movie will someday show up :):);)

As for Lucy,she was in her prime in ILL but re the Lucy show/Here's Lucy,they were just rehashes & pretty so so yet Lucy still got the emmy's,politics clearly,ILL was a great show but it was limited & nowhere near as creative nor had the substance of Bewitched.

Larry Tate
08-08-2003, 08:32 PM
Wow, she looks so lovely in that photo and she's wearing that smile I love so much. :D

:rotflmao: That's a good plan! Too bad she isn't alive to try it out. :( That plan would've been quite interesting. ;)

I hope to live in her house one day that would be such a thrill. Didn't Bob sell the house after he got re-married again?

Yeah that smile she flashed at Cooper seems to imply they were more then just friends ;)

I am afraid that Bob sold the house about 4 years after Liz Passed,to a Bev. Hills Plastic Surgeon no less,from what i have heard he has changed it dramatically & it can no longer be recognized as it was :(

Well you need to Rev up that Time machine of yours so we can go back & execute that plan with extream enthusiasm ;);)
You take the High road & I'll Take the Low road & we'll meet at Lizzie Tooooooooogether !

Larry Tate
08-08-2003, 08:45 PM
She's thinking I wish Liz would get closer to me. :lol: Or at least I'd be thinking that. ;)

I dream big. :lol: I always have! :D

Not as good as Pandora, McMann and Tate. :lol: See I'm dreaming big again!

:lol: It seems to me that she enjoyed that line quite a bit herself. ;)

I love that song! I even have it on cd so I can listen to it wherever I go. She had such a lovely, sweet voice. Truly hypnotizing.

Huuuuuummmmmmm.....something tells me that your going to be running the advertiseing agency soon,put in a good word for me will you,Louise needs a new Fur?

Every time Liz sings it is a very special event!
The combination of her Voice & Personality when singing was Mesmerising .

Wait till i send you a scan i have of Liz & Jill together,it will melt you like Butter on a Fast Food Grill,it is too large to upload here sadly.

pandora_spocks
08-08-2003, 11:13 PM
I think Liz looks Devastating in those tights,it is a shame they didn't incorporate it into the movie,of course when they shot a movie lots of footage is not used so i would love to see the additional footage for WBSIMB,like on a DVD or something(never will happen ,sigh !!!!)for example maybe Liz & Carol both did the strip scene & for comedic effect they used Carols,so there is always hope that a strip scene with Liz from that movie will someday show up :):);)

As for Lucy,she was in her prime in ILL but re the Lucy show/Here's Lucy,they were just rehashes & pretty so so yet Lucy still got the emmy's,politics clearly,ILL was a great show but it was limited & nowhere near as creative nor had the substance of Bewitched.

You're right she does, simply delicious. It is a shame I would've loved to seen that part. With all this talk about WBSIMB I'm about to watch it. I really wish they'd consider putting it on DVD. What are those people thinking? See now you're dreaming big. That would be the best dvd extra in all of dvd extras in history. Liz doing that strip scene. Remember how Liz's character Melissa shouts out to Stella when she's doing the strip scene? 'Stella, no!' Just imagine it the other way around 'Melissa, no!' ;) :D

I agree ILL was a great show, but I find Bewitched to be much more creative and funny. I guess it's a matter of taste really. I'd rather watch Liz and Bewitched any day to Lucy and ILL.

pandora_spocks
Yeah that smile she flashed at Cooper seems to imply they were more then just friends ;)

I am afraid that Bob sold the house about 4 years after Liz Passed,to a Bev. Hills Plastic Surgeon no less,from what i have heard he has changed it dramatically & it can no longer be recognized as it was :(

Well you need to Rev up that Time machine of yours so we can go back & execute that plan with extream enthusiasm ;);)
You take the High road & I'll Take the Low road & we'll meet at Lizzie Tooooooooogether !

:lol: Nah, I don't think so. I'm sure he was wishing that though.

That's horrible. I wouldn't changed it dramatically just a tad. I'd wanna keep it as close to the way Liz had it as possible. The guy living it in now probably didn't even know who she was. I say he should just give it to me and let me acknowledge her presence. Someday, somehow I will own it. I'll let you know when that is.

Trust me, if I had a time machine I'd already be there. ;) Hey, I'll take what I can get no complaints here. ;) :D

Yep, thats the photo I was talking about. What a great photo that is! :D

pandora_spocks
Huuuuuummmmmmm.....something tells me that your going to be running the advertiseing agency soon,put in a good word for me will you,Louise needs a new Fur?

Every time Liz sings it is a very special event!
The combination of her Voice & Personality when singing was Mesmerising .

Wait till i send you a scan i have of Liz & Jill together,it will melt you like Butter on a Fast Food Grill,it is too large to upload here sadly.

:lol: No problem. You son of a gun!

Her voice was so soft and sweet, truly music the ears. Even when she talked it's like she's singing the sweetest song. I think you get my drift.

Okay, I can wait to see this. :D

I love the photo below from 'Nobody's Perfect.' I think in that pic thats something almost everyone notices. I think TV Land edited the episode though so you don't get to see it. TV Land is bad. :nonono: ;)

Larry Tate
08-09-2003, 12:40 AM
You're right she does, simply delicious. It is a shame I would've loved to seen that part. With all this talk about WBSIMB I'm about to watch it. I really wish they'd consider putting it on DVD. What are those people thinking? See now you're dreaming big. That would be the best dvd extra in all of dvd extras in history. Liz doing that strip scene. Remember how Liz's character Melissa shouts out to Stella when she's doing the strip scene? 'Stella, no!' Just imagine it the other way around 'Melissa, no!' ;) :D

I agree ILL was a great show, but I find Bewitched to be much more creative and funny. I guess it's a matter of taste really. I'd rather watch Liz and Bewitched any day to Lucy and ILL.
This is a cool photo of Liz & Richard Michaels the Bewitched Director circa 1972.

Man re WBSIMB that would be the Mother of all DVD extras,as for Stella yelling out Melissa no! you just made my knees go weak ,Oh My.

Liz was such a graceful & elegant woman Physically that she would have been wonderful stripping,asdie from useing her obvious charms :)

Larry Tate
08-09-2003, 12:50 AM
:lol: Nah, I don't think so. I'm sure he was wishing that though.

That's horrible. I wouldn't changed it dramatically just a tad. I'd wanna keep it as close to the way Liz had it as possible. The guy living it in now probably didn't even know who she was. I say he should just give it to me and let me acknowledge her presence. Someday, somehow I will own it. I'll let you know when that is.

Trust me, if I had a time machine I'd already be there. ;) Hey, I'll take what I can get no complaints here. ;) :D

Yep, thats the photo I was talking about. What a great photo that is! :D

Love this Fringe Outfit Serena wore,super lowcut,if it wasn't so tightened down at the front ,there is no way she could have gotten it past the censors.:)

I think it is terrible that Bob & her kids sold it in the first place,i mean it is not as if they are hard up for $$$$$$,one of them could have lived in it maintaining it as a shrine to her as she loved it, keeping all her things instead of selling them on the front lawn like a yard sale,everyone going thru her things like that,i am sure she would have been appalled.

Sure we could buy it & you live on the top floor & i'll live on the bottom floor.........& no jokes about who gets to be on top ;)

Ok when you go back in time,take me with you,i will be your eternal slave in graditude just for meeting Lizzie for a minute,much less more :)

Larry Tate
08-09-2003, 01:01 AM
:lol: No problem. You son of a gun!

Her voice was so soft and sweet, truly music the ears. Even when she talked it's like she's singing the sweetest song. I think you get my drift.

Okay, I can wait to see this. :D

I love the photo below from 'Nobody's Perfect.' I think in that pic thats something almost everyone notices. I think TV Land edited the episode though so you don't get to see it. TV Land is bad. :nonono: ;)

Oh My Pandora,Make a Wish :),this is better then Thanksgiveing Turkey.
Yes in 'Nobody's Perfect.' i heard she got razzed a lot about that on the set,the crew asking her what color are you wearing today ;),i have the uncut version so i get to enjoy that scene to my hearts content:)
Similar undergarmet episodes happened on other shows as well.

Oh yes i do,she sings the song of love to ones soul.

Larry Tete a Tate

pandora_spocks
08-09-2003, 02:48 AM
This is a cool photo of Liz & Richard Michaels the Bewitched Director circa 1972.

Man re WBSIMB that would be the Mother of all DVD extras,as for Stella yelling out Melissa no! you just made my knees go weak ,Oh My.

Liz was such a graceful & elegant woman Physically that she would have been wonderful stripping,asdie from useing her obvious charms :)

I've seen that photo and it's one of my favorites because of the expression on her face. :D

Whoops, sorry couldn't help myself. ;)
"Melissa, no!" :D :p

I'm sure it would've been something to see though. Speaking of when the other lady was stripping and all three of them were watching I found this lobby card and you can clearly see that Liz is into it. ;)

pandora_spocks
Love this Fringe Outfit Serena wore,super lowcut,if it wasn't so tightened down at the front ,there is no way she could have gotten it past the censors.:)

I think it is terrible that Bob & her kids sold it in the first place,i mean it is not as if they are hard up for $$$$$$,one of them could have lived in it maintaining it as a shrine to her as she loved it, keeping all her things instead of selling them on the front lawn like a yard sale,everyone going thru her things like that,i am sure she would have been appalled.

Sure we could buy it & you live on the top floor & i'll live on the bottom floor.........& no jokes about who gets to be on top ;)

Ok when you go back in time,take me with you,i will be your eternal slave in graditude just for meeting Lizzie for a minute,much less more :)

You and me both. :D That's a nice shot you attached there. She really does look good in anything, doesn't she?

Yeah, I couldn't believe they sold it and that Bob re-married, but I think I read somewhere that she wanted him to get married again. I still don't see how he could fall in love with anyone else after being with Liz. I know she would want him to move on and all, but if I was him that would be a pretty hard task to do. I don't think they sold everything just odds and ends that she loved.

:rotflmao: I don't care as long as I get her bedroom. You can have every other room in that house except her bedroom. That's mine! :D And you're damn right I'm being selfish with it. ;)

Oh, sure I'll take you back. Now, if I could only figure out how we'd be set. :)

pandora_spocks
Oh My Pandora,Make a Wish :),this is better then Thanksgiveing Turkey.
Yes in 'Nobody's Perfect.' i heard she got razzed a lot about that on the set,the crew asking her what color are you wearing today ;),i have the uncut version so i get to enjoy that scene to my hearts content:)
Similar undergarmet episodes happened on other shows as well.

Oh yes i do,she sings the song of love to ones soul.

Larry Tete a Tate

Oh, really? That's pretty funny and I'm sure she felt a bit embarrassed by that too. Oh, don't you worry about me I have a copy where it's left in so no need to feel that I'm being left out. ;)

And she has me hooked. I hear that voice inside of her heart and what a lovely voice it is. :)

I love that photo it's so adorable. It's nice to see a photo of Liz in a swimming pool. ;)

Larry Tate
08-09-2003, 11:18 AM
I've seen that photo and it's one of my favorites because of the expression on her face. :D

Whoops, sorry couldn't help myself. ;)
"Melissa, no!" :D :p

I'm sure it would've been something to see though. Speaking of when the other lady was stripping and all three of them were watching I found this lobby card and you can clearly see that Liz is into it. ;)

Yes Liz's shy smile in that Photo is so sweet & sexy :)
In the Stripper scene Liz couldn't take her eyes off of her & was smileing with a glint in her eyes all the way through it,whenever dialogue made her look away she always looked back quickly to the spectacle that was unfolding in front of her,she was clearing enjoying it & having a ball.

Melissa Oh Yes ;)

Larry Tate
08-09-2003, 11:30 AM
You and me both. :D That's a nice shot you attached there. She really does look good in anything, doesn't she?

Yeah, I couldn't believe they sold it and that Bob re-married, but I think I read somewhere that she wanted him to get married again. I still don't see how he could fall in love with anyone else after being with Liz. I know she would want him to move on and all, but if I was him that would be a pretty hard task to do. I don't think they sold everything just odds and ends that she loved.

:rotflmao: I don't care as long as I get her bedroom. You can have every other room in that house except her bedroom. That's mine! :D And you're damn right I'm being selfish with it. ;)

Oh, sure I'll take you back. Now, if I could only figure out how we'd be set. :)

Oh Gosh she would look stunning in a Burlap Sack,now where did i put those scissors.......have to free Liz from these constraints.

Yes she told to remarry & wanted him to have a full life,but the house didn't have to go,the next wife nor he had to live in it,one of the kids could have,or they could have just left it as a home in Bev.Hills is a great investment & the value would have gone up & up,they bought in 1965 for 200,000 & i think got 4.9 million for it in about 1999.
Yes i am with you on that one,he was lonely i guess but after Lizzie how could someone be with someone else??????
I think they pretty much sold everything,her clothes,jewlery such as the star brooch Agnes left Lizzie in her will(at a later auction),on bewitched.net they have photos of the sale & there were tons of stuff there,sad i think.

HAHAHAHAHAH ,OK but every second Thur. i get to roll myself up in her rug & sleep at your feet like a big ***** Cat =^..^=

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeow

Larry Tate
08-09-2003, 11:55 AM

Oh, really? That's pretty funny and I'm sure she felt a bit embarrassed by that too. Oh, don't you worry about me I have a copy where it's left in so no need to feel that I'm being left out. ;)

And she has me hooked. I hear that voice inside of her heart and what a lovely voice it is. :)

I love that photo it's so adorable. It's nice to see a photo of Liz in a swimming pool. ;)
Yes i heard that it was a running gag on the set with the crew for quite a while at her expense so to speak,after that she was always very careful useing a hand & or her knees to keep her undies a secret........but there were times she ......er.......slipped up ;)

Liz seemed to have a blast in that scene in the pool,it was shot in the middle of summer in LA so i am sure it was a cooling relief for her,i need the same thing now :)

pandora_spocks
08-09-2003, 05:37 PM
Yes Liz's shy smile in that Photo is so sweet & sexy :)
In the Stripper scene Liz couldn't take her eyes off of her & was smileing with a glint in her eyes all the way through it,whenever dialogue made her look away she always looked back quickly to the spectacle that was unfolding in front of her,she was clearing enjoying it & having a ball.

Melissa Oh Yes ;)

It was so obvious she was enjoying herself and the show. I wonder if the thought 'I wish I was up there.' crossed her mind.

:lol: I think I'm gonna watch this tonight and imagine it the other way around and pretend Carol yells out that line instead. :D

Ahhh, thats a lovely photo! :D

pandora_spocks
08-09-2003, 05:38 PM
Oh Gosh she would look stunning in a Burlap Sack,now where did i put those scissors.......have to free Liz from these constraints.

Yes she told to remarry & wanted him to have a full life,but the house didn't have to go,the next wife nor he had to live in it,one of the kids could have,or they could have just left it as a home in Bev.Hills is a great investment & the value would have gone up & up,they bought in 1965 for 200,000 & i think got 4.9 million for it in about 1999.
Yes i am with you on that one,he was lonely i guess but after Lizzie how could someone be with someone else??????
I think they pretty much sold everything,her clothes,jewlery such as the star brooch Agnes left Lizzie in her will(at a later auction),on bewitched.net they have photos of the sale & there were tons of stuff there,sad i think.

HAHAHAHAHAH ,OK but every second Thur. i get to roll myself up in her rug & sleep at your feet like a big ***** Cat =^..^=

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeow

:lol: A burlap sack? Yeah, I think you're right she would look good even in that. :D

You're right at least one of the kids could've moved in or something just so it wasn't in the hands of some stranger. Whoa! :eek: 4.9 million, that must be some house!
I've seen the photos of the sale, but I don't remember seeing any of her clothes in the photos. I think they sold 2 cars though one was a 1977 Bentley I believe with the license plate 'bentliz' which is so cute. :D Yep, I remember seeing the brooch mentioned for sale on the Harpies Bizarre message board. If they sold Lizzie's clothes then lots of lucky fans out there are running around with something I want for myself. ;)

:lol: Oh, okay but remember it belongs to Liz and I. :D

Wow, even in that pic from JC she looks amazing. I think I'm gonna go blind, for I have been blinded by nothing, but sheer beauty. ;)

pandora_spocks
08-09-2003, 05:39 PM
Yes i heard that it was a running gag on the set with the crew for quite a while at her expense so to speak,after that she was always very careful useing a hand & or her knees to keep her undies a secret........but there were times she ......er.......slipped up ;)

Liz seemed to have a blast in that scene in the pool,it was shot in the middle of summer in LA so i am sure it was a cooling relief for her,i need the same thing now :)

:lol: I always wondered why she worked so hard at doing that. I guess she didn't want anyone else coming up to her and asking what color she was wearing today. That's quite amusing, but I'm sure she was deeply embarrassed. ;)

I'm sure a nice dip in the pool was very refreshing, especially while shooting on the scene all day in the heat. :)
Was she the swimming type like going to the beach and such. She seemed like the type who would love to go to the beach and lay on the sand and just soak up the sun.

Love that pic!!! :D ;)

Larry Tate
08-09-2003, 06:21 PM
It was so obvious she was enjoying herself and the show. I wonder if the thought 'I wish I was up there.' crossed her mind.

:lol: I think I'm gonna watch this tonight and imagine it the other way around and pretend Carol yells out that line instead. :D

Ahhh, thats a lovely photo! :D

This was a publicty photo Liz did in 1955 in Vegas.
Great Thought,maybe Lizzie was thinking of how
much fun it would be to go up there herself & shake her Stuff about a bit.

Larry Tate
08-09-2003, 06:31 PM
:lol: A burlap sack? Yeah, I think you're right she would look good even in that. :D

You're right at least one of the kids could've moved in or something just so it wasn't in the hands of some stranger. Whoa! :eek: 4.9 million, that must be some house!
I've seen the photos of the sale, but I don't remember seeing any of her clothes in the photos. I think they sold 2 cars though one was a 1977 Bentley I believe with the license plate 'bentliz' which is so cute. :D Yep, I remember seeing the brooch mentioned for sale on the Harpies Bizarre message board. If they sold Lizzie's clothes then lots of lucky fans out there are running around with something I want for myself. ;)

:lol: Oh, okay but remember it belongs to Liz and I. :D

Wow, even in that pic from JC she looks amazing. I think I'm gonna go blind, for I have been blinded by nothing, but sheer beauty. ;)

How about one of those old Firemen Barrels hung around herself by suspenders with nothing on otherwise,now that is what i call an outfit
This photo is from Johnny Cool.
You Ain't seen nothing yet,i'll have you in Bi-focals before i am done ,lol ;)
Yeah that is one Huge House,i think there were like 27 rooms or something like that,stunning Mansion.
A lot of her clothes were sold at a Charity auction as well,hosted by her daughter & Erin Murphy.

Larry Tate
08-09-2003, 06:47 PM
:lol: I always wondered why she worked so hard at doing that. I guess she didn't want anyone else coming up to her and asking what color she was wearing today. That's quite amusing, but I'm sure she was deeply embarrassed. ;)

I'm sure a nice dip in the pool was very refreshing, especially while shooting on the scene all day in the heat. :)
Was she the swimming type like going to the beach and such. She seemed like the type who would love to go to the beach and lay on the sand and just soak up the sun.

Love that pic!!! :D ;)

Liz loved to swim & on her free time loved to just lounge around her pool at home in her Bikini,she was very athletic & an excellent swimmer,it was one of her favorite Hobby's along with Rideing Horse's
I loved as the years went on in the later seasons as her skirts got shorter,the difficult it got for her to hide her choices of the day,if there was even a choice that day,check out Twitch or Treat as she gives us all a Treat ;)

pandora_spocks
08-09-2003, 07:31 PM
This was a publicty photo Liz did in 1955 in Vegas.
Great Thought,maybe Lizzie was thinking of how
much fun it would be to go up there herself & shake her Stuff about a bit.

That's a great photo. There's gotta be more of them just like it somewhere.

Hehe, so she could get up there and show off her stuff. ;) :D

pandora_spocks
How about one of those old Firemen Barrels hung around herself by suspenders with nothing on otherwise,now that is what i call an outfit
This photo is from Johnny Cool.
You Ain't seen nothing yet,i'll have you in Bi-focals before i am done ,lol ;)
Yeah that is one Huge House,i think there were like 27 rooms or something like that,stunning Mansion.
A lot of her clothes were sold at a Charity auction as well,hosted by her daughter & Erin Murphy.

:lol: How about just that sheet in this one still of Johnny Cool. :D

Another great photo! I really like that outfit too. :grineyes: ;)
:lol: If you keep posting pics you may just do that.

Wow thats a lot of rooms! I'd love to see that house from the inside before it was destroyed by the new owner.
Yep, I saw the photos from that auction. Was any of her flying suits from Bewitched ever sold?

pandora_spocks
Liz loved to swim & on her free time loved to just lounge around her pool at home in her Bikini,she was very athletic & an excellent swimmer,it was one of her favorite Hobby's along with Rideing Horse's
I loved as the years went on in the later seasons as her skirts got shorter,the difficult it got for her to hide her choices of the day,if there was even a choice that day,check out Twitch or Treat as she gives us all a Treat ;)

Somehow I knew you'd say that. :) Didn't her father toss her in a pool and told her to learn how to swim on her on when she was little? I think I read that somewhere. I'd never want to go swimming again if something like that happened to me. She had to be athletic with a figure like that! ;) I bet she played tennis and football and maybe even basketball too.

:lol: Don't we all? ;) Now you've got me all curious about Twitch or Treat I'm gonna have to rewind my tape and have a looksey. :D Good thing I labeled them this time! I hope when we get around to the George Washington episodes TV Land will have the decency to leave that part in where Dick Sargent gave her a little smack on the bum, hehe. I saw where one of the elves in the kitchen couldn't resist doing this in 'Santa Comes To Visit and Stays and Stays.' The expression on her face was simply priceless! :D

Larry Tate
08-09-2003, 08:33 PM
That's a great photo. There's gotta be more of them just like it somewhere.

Hehe, so she could get up there and show off her stuff. ;) :D

That is our Mission & we have accepted it,to boldly go where no one has gone before,to triumph over all obsticles till our objective is in sight,never will so much have been done by so few to gain so much from just one!!

She had Great Stuff & was Sex all over Lizzie Was
She was the true Sex Queen of TV over the last 50 years.

Larry Tate
08-09-2003, 08:48 PM
Somehow I knew you'd say that. :) Didn't her father toss her in a pool and told her to learn how to swim on her on when she was little? I think I read that somewhere. I'd never want to go swimming again if something like that happened to me. She had to be athletic with a figure like that! ;) I bet she played tennis and football and maybe even basketball too.

:lol: Don't we all? ;) Now you've got me all curious about Twitch or Treat I'm gonna have to rewind my tape and have a looksey. :D Good thing I labeled them this time! I hope when we get around to the George Washington episodes TV Land will have the decency to leave that part in where Dick Sargent gave her a little smack on the bum, hehe. I saw where one of the elves in the kitchen couldn't resist doing this in 'Santa Comes To Visit and Stays and Stays.' The expression on her face was simply priceless! :D

That's right,she was about 3 or so & her Dad tossed her in & said swim,gentle in his parenting he was not,But Liz was a strong child & she could handle it ok.
She loved Tennis & Golf,rideing her Bike,touch Football,she played Field Hockey & did Ballet & Fenceing in School,she was very Athletic .

Oh man wasn't that funny when the Elf goosed her as he went behind her in that Kitchen scene,she looked shocked then mad then was laughing in about 3 seconds,it was priceless you are so right Pandora,or we just saw in "That was no Chick that was my Wife" where Serena looking like Sam trys to trick DY into a Kiss & he instead gives her a good slap on her Bottom,that was priceless too as was DY whack on her Bottom in #111 just before the Pie Fight,DY was so lucky to Kiss her day after day after day,over & over again..............just the thoiught of it is makeing me Dizzy :) not to mention giveing liz the occasional Paddle ;)

pandora_spocks
08-10-2003, 03:04 AM
That is our Mission & we have accepted it,to boldly go where no one has gone before,to triumph over all obsticles till our objective is in sight,never will so much have been done by so few to gain so much from just one!!

She had Great Stuff & was Sex all over Lizzie Was
She was the true Sex Queen of TV over the last 50 years.

This is our mission and no matter what happens we will succeed and victory shall be ours. patriot:

Exactly! Couldn't have said it better myself. I don't care what anyone says, Liz is thee sexiest woman to ever grace our television sets. Okay, to ever grace this universe that should cover it. ;)

Wow, there's those great legs! I feel a bit dizzy now. :crazy: :lol:

pandora_spocks
08-10-2003, 03:05 AM
That's right,she was about 3 or so & her Dad tossed her in & said swim,gentle in his parenting he was not,But Liz was a strong child & she could handle it ok.
She loved Tennis & Golf,rideing her Bike,touch Football,she played Field Hockey & did Ballet & Fenceing in School,she was very Athletic .

Oh man wasn't that funny when the Elf goosed her as he went behind her in that Kitchen scene,she looked shocked then mad then was laughing in about 3 seconds,it was priceless you are so right Pandora,or we just saw in "That was no Chick that was my Wife" where Serena looking like Sam trys to trick DY into a Kiss & he instead gives her a good slap on her Bottom,that was priceless too as was DY whack on her Bottom in #111 just before the Pie Fight,DY was so lucky to Kiss her day after day after day,over & over again..............just the thoiught of it is makeing me Dizzy :) not to mention giveing liz the occasional Paddle ;)

Man, no wonder she was in such great shape. I love tennis I wish I could play against her that would be such a treat! I'm sure she'd win though. ;)

Hilarious! Simply hilarious! It seems to me that a lot of people were out to give her a little pat on the behind. Yep, loved that scene and her expression as the screen started to fade out.
Darrin: Lets stop simmering and start boiling. :rotflmao: I love that line! He must've gave her a pretty good whack 'cause she was rubbing her behind for quite awhile there. :lol: DY was very lucky I'd say. One of my favorite moments between Samantha and Darrin would have to be at the end in 'Sam in the Moon.' That was just a wonderful ending that left you feeling all fuzzy and warm inside. :D

I love that pic and that episode, btw. She's wearing a bathing suit in that episode! :D ;)

Larry Tate
08-10-2003, 12:25 PM
This is our mission and no matter what happens we will succeed and victory shall be ours. patriot:

Exactly! Couldn't have said it better myself. I don't care what anyone says, Liz is thee sexiest woman to ever grace our television sets. Okay, to ever grace this universe that should cover it. ;)

Wow, there's those great legs! I feel a bit dizzy now. :crazy: :lol:
Huuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm ......now the question is who shall have the Honor of Interrogating her once we have found her & er................taken her into Custody........I'll give you Venus & Jupitar to be in charge of that one ;)
Glad to be of help in getting you Hallicinating over Lizzie,here is a cup of Lizzie,that should make you feel better;),she is the Supreme Beauty of all time & the one true superstar of Bewitching Beauty.!!

Larry Tate
08-10-2003, 01:14 PM
Man, no wonder she was in such great shape. I love tennis I wish I could play against her that would be such a treat! I'm sure she'd win though. ;)

Hilarious! Simply hilarious! It seems to me that a lot of people were out to give her a little pat on the behind. Yep, loved that scene and her expression as the screen started to fade out.
Darrin: Lets stop simmering and start boiling. :rotflmao: I love that line! He must've gave her a pretty good whack 'cause she was rubbing her behind for quite awhile there. :lol: DY was very lucky I'd say. One of my favorite moments between Samantha and Darrin would have to be at the end in 'Sam in the Moon.' That was just a wonderful ending that left you feeling all fuzzy and warm inside. :D

I love that pic and that episode, btw. She's wearing a bathing suit in that episode! :D ;)

She used to go down to Palm Springs all the time to play Tennis down there with her Husband Bill Asher & Harry Ackerman(The Executive Producer) & his wife,Liz was very good,but haveing liz give you a good workout is what you are really after i am sure,vie Tennis or otherwise;)

Remember the Corsican Brothers ep,one of the dancers Jerry Rush gave Liz as Serena a little Pat on her Lovely Bottom as she walked away & she went Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!.

She had her Bottom Fondled in With Murder In Mind as well in 1992 & in Rawhide as she was carried away over the shoulder of the Trail Boss ,his hands were all over her Bottom :)

Larry Tate
08-10-2003, 01:18 PM
Huuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm is this Liz or is it Memorex,only her Bikini Dressing Asst. knows for sure ;)

Oh ! ,My !

pandora_spocks
08-10-2003, 10:23 PM
Huuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm ......now the question is who shall have the Honor of Interrogating her once we have found her & er................taken her into Custody........I'll give you Venus & Jupitar to be in charge of that one ;)
Glad to be of help in getting you Hallicinating over Lizzie,here is a cup of Lizzie,that should make you feel better;),she is the Supreme Beauty of all time & the one true superstar of Bewitching Beauty.!!

:lol: I wanna do it, let me do it! :D

I always have, hehe. ;)

That's what I love about her even in a scene like that from ACOR she still looks good. What a back she had!!

pandora_spocks
She used to go down to Palm Springs all the time to play Tennis down there with her Husband Bill Asher & Harry Ackerman(The Executive Producer) & his wife,Liz was very good,but haveing liz give you a good workout is what you are really after i am sure,vie Tennis or otherwise;)

Remember the Corsican Brothers ep,one of the dancers Jerry Rush gave Liz as Serena a little Pat on her Lovely Bottom as she walked away & she went Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!.

She had her Bottom Fondled in With Murder In Mind as well in 1992 & in Rawhide as she was carried away over the shoulder of the Trail Boss ,his hands were all over her Bottom :)

Yep, I have a photo of her and Bill. She's wearing a very cute tennis outfit too. :D A good workout indeed, but of which kind? That's too obvious. ;)

:lol: Yep, I remember! Do you remember at the end of Double, Double, Toil and Trouble right before the credits DY leans over and licks some pie off of her face and she says 'ooh' too. :D

I love that pic I used to have it on my desktop. I wish I was that cigarette she's holding. :D

pandora_spocks
Huuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm is this Liz or is it Memorex,only her Bikini Dressing Asst. knows for sure ;)

Oh ! ,My !

That does look like her. :D Notice a lot of the features are pretty much the same to that one pic you sent to me. Could be a match!

Larry Tate
08-10-2003, 11:53 PM
:lol: I wanna do it, let me do it! :D

I always have, hehe. ;)

That's what I love about her even in a scene like that from ACOR she still looks good. What a back she had!!

Oh Ok Pandora,you Hung the Pointy part of the Snowshoes straight up so you get to go first..........................er........it is sort of a Canadian thing,something about Igloos & the Aurora Borealis,
anyways just spin on & on & on.........................

This is Lizzie with her Pet Dog in about 1956!

Her Back was unbelievable,she was the Dolly Parton of Backs...

Larry Tate
08-10-2003, 11:59 PM
That does look like her. :D Notice a lot of the features are pretty much the same to that one pic you sent to me. Could be a match!
Hummmmm......Tummy Love time me thinks,
could be Liz,she was such a Mischievous Vixen with a Great Sense of Humor.
There are a lot of Similarities,the multiple possible sightings of her
increase the likelyhood of their respective authenticity.

Remember what i said about the other Catsuit Pose in front of the Polar bear as she bends back,same thing here,only more so in my photo,the scan loses something.

Larry Tate
08-11-2003, 12:40 AM
Yep, I have a photo of her and Bill. She's wearing a very cute tennis outfit too. :D A good workout indeed, but of which kind? That's too obvious. ;)

:lol: Yep, I remember! Do you remember at the end of Double, Double, Toil and Trouble right before the credits DY leans over and licks some pie off of her face and she says 'ooh' too. :D

I love that pic I used to have it on my desktop. I wish I was that cigarette she's holding. :D

Yeah that is a cute photo,love her Tennis Outfit,mine is too big or i would upload it here.
Yeah that was an Improvised move by Dick York,unscripted,she laughed ,i think she thought it was cute.

Did't Liz look great as a Brunette?,so tell me did she inhale you or did she just fake it??

pandora_spocks
08-11-2003, 01:35 AM
Oh Ok Pandora,you Hung the Pointy part of the Snowshoes straight up so you get to go first..........................er........it is sort of a Canadian thing,something about Igloos & the Aurora Borealis,
anyways just spin on & on & on.........................

This is Lizzie with her Pet Dog in about 1956!

Her Back was unbelievable,she was the Dolly Parton of Backs...

Aww, she looks so pretty there with her dog. :D

I think all of her is unbelievable, not just her back. ;)

pandora_spocks
Hummmmm......Tummy Love time me thinks,
could be Liz,she was such a Mischievous Vixen with a Great Sense of Humor.
There are a lot of Similarities,the multiple possible sightings of her
increase the likelyhood of their respective authenticity.

Remember what i said about the other Catsuit Pose in front of the Polar bear as she bends back,same thing here,only more so in my photo,the scan loses something.

She was such a character! Funny, sexy, smart..she had it all!

Hmm..so I we were right it is her in that photo. :D

Yep, I remember and yeah you can tell more in your photo.

pandora_spocks
Yeah that is a cute photo,love her Tennis Outfit,mine is too big or i would upload it here.
Yeah that was an Improvised move by Dick York,unscripted,she laughed ,i think she thought it was cute.

Did't Liz look great as a Brunette?,so tell me did she inhale you or did she just fake it??

Aww :( Well, the bigger the scan the more detail you get even after you resize the photo or at least it works for me.

:lol: I'm glad he did it because thats one of my favorite parts. I think she liked it, hehe. ;)

She looked beautiful as a brunette! I love how her hair looks in Thriller. I bet I know your favorite scenes from that too. :D
Um..I'll tell you later. ;) :lol:

She looks delicious (isn't that your word? :D) in that photo. Yet, another movie I'm now dying to see because of you! :lol: ;)

Larry Tate
08-11-2003, 02:09 AM

Aww, she looks so pretty there with her dog. :D

I think all of her is unbelievable, not just her back. ;)

You are so Wise Pandora,with the Wisdom of the Universe,Every square inch of Lizzie is one of true Magnificance. :)
Check out her Ample Fullness in this lowcut number.;)

Larry Tate ;)

Larry Tate
08-11-2003, 02:23 AM
She was such a character! Funny, sexy, smart..she had it all!

Hmm..so I we were right it is her in that photo. :D

Yep, I remember and yeah you can tell more in your photo.
Yes oh Happy Days we have more Liz to Behold,she was so fully multi Dimensional,she was Beautiful,Sexy,Smart,Funny,a Charmer,Creative,there were no Facets of Human Talent that was not Ampley Bestowed upon her.

Larry Tate
08-11-2003, 02:34 AM
Aww :( Well, the bigger the scan the more detail you get even after you resize the photo or at least it works for me.

:lol: I'm glad he did it because thats one of my favorite parts. I think she liked it, hehe. ;)

She looked beautiful as a brunette! I love how her hair looks in Thriller. I bet I know your favorite scenes from that too. :D
Um..I'll tell you later. ;) :lol:

She looks delicious (isn't that your word? :D) in that photo. Yet, another movie I'm now dying to see because of you! :lol: ;)
Yes she was almost Giggleing in response to that Bit by Dick York.
Thriller Oh Yes Indeed,i recall that scene,we shall anaylize that scene with complete attention to Detail.....................................
Yes Delictible & Delicious.............Yummmmmmmmmy Yummmmmmmmmmmy we almost saw her Tummmmmmmmmy

pandora_spocks
08-11-2003, 04:26 AM
You are so Wise Pandora,with the Wisdom of the Universe,Every square inch of Lizzie is one of true Magnificance. :)
Check out her Ample Fullness in this lowcut number.;)

Larry Tate ;)

Yes, I am. :D
You are so right. Every inch of her is nothing, but pure delight.

Very nice, hehe. ;)
I have that photo on the cover of my BW activity book. Maybe I'll print that photo out, frame it, and be reminded everyday of her ample fullness. :D

pandora_spocks
08-11-2003, 04:26 AM
Yes oh Happy Days we have more Liz to Behold,she was so fully multi Dimensional,she was Beautiful,Sexy,Smart,Funny,a Charmer,Creative,there were no Facets of Human Talent that was not Ampley Bestowed upon her.

That's exactly what makes her different from other women. There's so much more to her. She wasn't just a beautiful blonde with a great bod. She had intelligence and was very creative through her art, and certainly her craft of acting, her sense of humor and personality were a pure delight, and she has thee sexiest smile that would make even the good lord himself get down on his knees and praise her. I'm telling you, she's a Goddess. ;)

pandora_spocks
08-11-2003, 04:27 AM
Yes she was almost Giggleing in response to that Bit by Dick York.
Thriller Oh Yes Indeed,i recall that scene,we shall anaylize that scene with complete attention to Detail.....................................
Yes Delictible & Delicious.............Yummmmmmmmmy Yummmmmmmmmmmy we almost saw her Tummmmmmmmmy

:lol: She had a slight smile after he did that so um yeah she liked it. :D

You know I've always said that she was yummy that's my word. Lizzie is yummy. I think I'll put that on the next avatar I make, hehe. :D

I just loved that whole Thriller episode, but those two scenes were obviously my favorites and I'm sure you know why. Love the photo! You can see everything so clearly especially her beautiful eyes. :)

Larry Tate
08-11-2003, 11:57 AM
Yes, I am. :D
You are so right. Every inch of her is nothing, but pure delight.

Very nice, hehe. ;)
I have that photo on the cover of my BW activity book. Maybe I'll print that photo out, frame it, and be reminded everyday of her ample fullness. :D

This photo is the dress Where it parted in the back revealing Liz's choice of the day & it's transparent color ;)

That Photo is a great one,side shots are always the best for a lowcut dress like that ;):happyface

Larry Tate
08-11-2003, 12:03 PM
That's exactly what makes her different from other women. There's so much more to her. She wasn't just a beautiful blonde with a great bod. She had intelligence and was very creative through her art, and certainly her craft of acting, her sense of humor and personality were a pure delight, and she has the sexiest smile that would make even the good lord himself get down on his knees and praise her. I'm telling you, she's a Goddess. ;)

This Photo is from 1963 on the Divan,this time her dress doesn't slip,but hey there is always hope as one finds new photos of this session.

Liz is Unique & gift to us all,nobody has ,is nor ever will begin to approach her in her Beauty,Sex Appeal & Charm,as well as Wit.

She was such a Multi Facted Woman,she was an excellent Drawer & Water Colorest.

Lizzie Rules all as she did all through Bewitched,she was Bewitched as we were & are all by her.:)

Larry Tate
08-11-2003, 12:10 PM
:lol: She had a slight smile after he did that so um yeah she liked it. :D

You know I've always said that she was yummy that's my word. Lizzie is yummy. I think I'll put that on the next avatar I make, hehe. :D

I just loved that whole Thriller episode, but those two scenes were obviously my favorites and I'm sure you know why. Love the photo! You can see everything so clearly especially her beautiful eyes. :)

This one is from 1955 as Liz shows off the Most Magnificent pair in all the Cosmos,they were so long they went all the way to the center of the earth ;)

akirafan
08-11-2003, 03:31 PM
Nice caboose as well. ;) :)

Larry Tate
08-11-2003, 04:24 PM
Nice caboose as well. ;) :)

You are too wise as well Oh Akirafan,Liz had the
most Lovely Caboose,Jlo eat your heart out,Liz has you beat Hands Down,now for another look at some Gorgeous Gam's
Our Lizzie has it all ;)

pandora_spocks
08-11-2003, 06:39 PM
This photo is the dress Where it parted in the back revealing Liz's choice of the day & it's transparent color ;)

That Photo is a great one,side shots are always the best for a lowcut dress like that ;):happyface

She really does justice to that dress and with her hair all done up like that. What a dream she is, are you sure she's real? :crazy: ;)

pandora_spocks
This Photo is from 1963 on the Divan,this time her dress doesn't slip,but hey there is always hope as one finds new photos of this session.

Liz is Unique & gift to us all,nobody has ,is nor ever will begin to approach her in her Beauty,Sex Appeal & Charm,as well as Wit.

She was such a Multi Facted Woman,she was an excellent Drawer & Water Colorest.

Lizzie Rules all as she did all through Bewitched,she was Bewitched as we were & are all by her.:)

That's the first time I've ever seen a good close-up of that photo. :lol: I'm sure they are more from that session and lots of new finds. ;)

Nobody is perfect, but she comes pretty damn close to it in every single way imaginable.

She looks like a queen in that photo sitting on her throne. :notworthy Long Live Queen Lizzie!

pandora_spocks
This one is from 1955 as Liz shows off the Most Magnificent pair in all the Cosmos,they were so long they went all the way to the center of the earth ;)

That has to be thee sexiest pair of legs I have ever seen in my entire life.

You are too wise as well Oh Akirafan,Liz had the
most Lovely Caboose,Jlo eat your heart out,Liz has you beat Hands Down,now for another look at some Gorgeous Gam's
Our Lizzie has it all ;)

Same goes for this photo. Both photos not only show off her beautiful bum and long sexy legs, but also show every curve of her body. There really isn't one woman today who could possibly be as sexy as she was. It just isn't possible!

Larry Tate
08-12-2003, 12:54 AM
She really does justice to that dress and with her hair all done up like that. What a dream she is, are you sure she's real? :crazy: ;)

Wow she looks so Stunning with her Hair that way,that Dress fits her like a Glove,she has us all Day Dreaming of Holding her Parting Train as she walks Demurely ahead of us :)

Ohhhhhhhh...............Serena gets us all Wet ;)

Larry Tate
08-12-2003, 12:58 AM
That's the first time I've ever seen a good close-up of that photo. :lol: I'm sure they are more from that session and lots of new finds. ;)

Nobody is perfect, but she comes pretty damn close to it in every single way imaginable.

She looks like a queen in that photo sitting on her throne. :notworthy Long Live Queen Lizzie!

That is half the Fun,comeing across new Gems like this one,Hummmmmm those Delicate Tootsies ;)
She Does look very Regal does she not :)

More of her Serene Wetness.....................

Larry Tate
08-12-2003, 01:04 AM
That has to be the sexiest pair of legs I have ever seen in my entire life.

Same goes for this photo. Both photos not only show off her beautiful bum and long sexy legs, but also show every curve of her body. There really isn't one woman today who could possibly be as sexy as she was. It just isn't possible!

Damm she looks Hot doesn't she & Look at those Great Buns,Live for those Short Short's on Our Lizzie :)

Now that is kind of a Grace Kelly look only Prettier..............WOW............what a Body :):)

Larry Tate
08-12-2003, 01:05 AM
One More Serena Special,Man with these photos it is even better then takeing a Shower...............................

pandora_spocks
08-12-2003, 01:36 AM
Wow she looks so Stunning with her Hair that way,that Dress fits her like a Glove,she has us all Day Dreaming of Holding her Parting Train as she walks Demurely ahead of us

Ohhhhhhhh...............Serena gets us all Wet ;)

Larry Tate

It fits her like a glove, indeed. :) When she looks all sweet and sexy like that she brings dreams of enchantment and moonlight. :D

Oh, my stars! Notice how the light reflects off of her wet body. ;)

That is half the Fun,comeing across new Gems like this one,Hummmmmm those Delicate Tootsies ;)
She Does look very Regal does she not

More of her Serene Wetness.....................

Larry Tate

:lol: Lets go on a treasure hunt looking for rare Lizzie finds. Arrgh! ;)

Yes, she does! Everyone should bow down to Queen Lizzie, for we are not worthy of her. :notworthy ;)

She looks cool and refreshed. :D

pandora_spocks
08-12-2003, 01:36 AM
Damm she looks Hot doesn't she & Look at those Great Buns,Live for those Short Short's on Our Lizzie :)

Now that is kind of a Grace Kelly look only Prettier..............WOW............what a Body :)

Larry Tate

Very hot! I've always said that she was one hot chick, hehe. ;)
Those aren't any ordinary buns she has there. Those buns are so perfect one could eat off of them. :D If I had a list of the top ten ladies I think are the sexiest she'd be number 1 through 10. ;)

That reminds me someone on the TV Land board said that one of my art pieces which is located on Harpies Bizarre reminded them of Grace Kelly. Here's what they said, Look at this collage of pictures of Elizabeth Montgomery on the link below. She kind of favors Grace Kelly. http://www.harpiesbizarre.com/TBR_lizblend.jpg . I'm very flattered that people enjoy my collages of Lizzie. :D

One More Serena Special,Man with these photos it is even better then takeing a Shower...............................

Larry Tate

Oh, my! You need to stop with these pictures I'm gonna have to take a cold shower myself. :p Nah, don't stop I enjoy seeing pics of Lizzie. Her beauty enchants me. ;)

Larry Tate
08-12-2003, 02:02 AM
It fits her like a glove, indeed. :) When she looks all sweet and sexy like that she brings dreams of enchantment and moonlight. :

Oh, my stars! Notice how the light reflects off of her wet body. ;)

Here is a fun one as well,one she looked so cute in pigtails,& two i love a skirt split up the middle.....................You are so right Pandora Lizzie is the Most Romantic of the Romanceable.............

Larry Tate

:lol: Lets go on a treasure hunt looking for rare Lizzie finds. Arrgh!

Yes, she does! Everyone should bow down to Queen Lizzie, for we are not worthy of her. :notworthy

She looks cool and refreshed. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Queen Lizzie time for your Foot Massage :)
Sounds great to me,i have a few Gems that i have yet to show you that i have unearthed. :)

Larry Tate
08-12-2003, 02:09 AM
Very hot! I've always said that she was one hot chick, hehe. ;)
Those aren't any ordinary buns she has there. Those buns are so perfect one could eat off of them. :D If I had a list of the top ten ladies I think are the sexiest she'd be number 1 through 10. ;)

That reminds me someone on the TV Land board said that one of my art pieces which is located on Harpies Bizarre reminded them of Grace Kelly. Here's what they said, Look at this collage of pictures of Elizabeth Montgomery on the link below. She kind of favors Grace Kelly. http://www.harpiesbizarre.com/TBR_lizblend.jpg . I'm very flattered that people enjoy my collages of Lizzie. :D

Oh, my! You need to stop with these pictures I'm gonna have to take a cold shower myself. :p Nah, don't stop I enjoy seeing pics of Lizzie. Her beauty enchants me. ;)

Serena Oh my Stars,Black is in i see,lol

She has the cutest Firmest Buns,.......................sigh!!

I love your Collages Pandora,they are very Flattering to Lizzie & i think she would love them & your Creativity,more more :)

Right Liz was very like Grace in looks in the 50's

hahahahhhah......you are going to wind up with one heck of a water bill after i am get thru with you Pandora,at least you don't have to worry about getting a workout at the Gym ;)Jenny Craig eat your heart out i am takeing over with my new revolutionary excercise regime.....................The Larry Tate school for excercise & self development..................

pandora_spocks
08-12-2003, 07:53 PM
Here is a fun one as well,one she looked so cute in pigtails,& two i love a skirt split up the middle.....................You are so right Pandora Lizzie is the Most Romantic of the Romanceable.............

Queen Lizzie time for your Foot Massage :)
Sounds great to me,i have a few Gems that i have yet to show you that i have unearthed. :)

Ahh I remember that skirt, very nice. :D

:lol: How many times do I have to tell you it's 'Queen Lizzie time for your full body massage.' ;)

Can't wait for those gems. :)

pandora_spocks
08-12-2003, 07:53 PM
Serena Oh my Stars,Black is in i see,lol

She has the cutest Firmest Buns,.......................sigh!!

I love your Collages Pandora,they are very Flattering to Lizzie & i think she would love them & your Creativity,more more :)

Right Liz was very like Grace in looks in the 50's

hahahahhhah......you are going to wind up with one heck of a water bill after i am get thru with you Pandora,at least you don't have to worry about getting a workout at the Gym ;)Jenny Craig eat your heart out i am takeing over with my new revolutionary excercise regime.....................The Larry Tate school for excercise & self development..................

Her bottom was perfect in every way!

Thank you. :)
I wonder if she would've like them. I'm sure she would've, like you said they would be very flattering to her.

:lol: I'll just make it rain and use the free water outside nah I have neighbors I don't wanna give them a thrill or anything. I don't really need that much of a workout at the gym anyway, but I like your program. :D

What a great pic that is! ;)

Larry Tate
08-12-2003, 10:09 PM
Ahh I remember that skirt, very nice. :D

:lol: How many times do I have to tell you it's 'Queen Lizzie time for your full body massage.' ;)

Can't wait for those gems. :)

You are so right Oh Pandora The Princess of Lizzies Realm,i regret
my slight Trangresssion of this day & hereby annoint you chief Body Massager of all that is Lizzie everywhere from Head to Toe.

To Sooth your Lizzieness here is some Wet Lizzie :)

Larry Tate
08-12-2003, 10:16 PM
Her bottom was perfect in every way!

Thank you. :)
I wonder if she would've like them. I'm sure she would've, like you said they would be very flattering to her.

:lol: I'll just make it rain and use the free water outside nah I have neighbors I don't wanna give them a thrill or anything. I don't really need that much of a workout at the gym anyway, but I like your program. :D

What a great pic that is! ;)

Your Welcome Pandora,i am sure she would have liked them a lot,they are very Good & Liz loved Creative expression such as what you have put together captureing her so effectively,she looks great in them all as well.

Well the Waterfall you will have to make to calm yourself down after seeing Belle Starr might be a bit of a Problem ,but i am sure you will get lots of .........er...................Donations from all your Neighbours,but then the Cable companys won't be happy when you use the Waterfall outside to cool yourself down as nobody will be watching TV ;)

Larry Tate :crazy:

Larry Tate
08-12-2003, 10:20 PM
Oh ! Serena oh ! Fair & so Sweet,Black as Night Thy Nylons Glistening,Brings us to the Clouds,wandering about in our eternal Search for you :)

Larry Tate :):crazy:

pandora_spocks
08-12-2003, 10:48 PM
You are so right Oh Pandora The Princess of Lizzies Realm,i regret
my slight Trangresssion of this day & hereby annoint you chief Body Massager of all that is Lizzie everywhere from Head to Toe.

To Sooth your Lizzieness here is some Wet Lizzie :)

That's an apology? For Larry it is. ;)
Why thank you and I shall not disappoint our Queen Lizzie.

:lol: You do this to torture me don't you? :p
She looks very yummy! ;)

pandora_spocks
Your Welcome Pandora,i am sure she would have liked them a lot,they are very Good & Liz loved Creative expression such as what you have put together captureing her so effectively,she looks great in them all as well.

Well the Waterfall you will have to make to calm yourself down after seeing Belle Starr might be a bit of a Problem ,but i am sure you will get lots of .........er...................Donations from all your Neighbours,but then the Cable companys won't be happy when you use the Waterfall outside to cool yourself down as nobody will be watching TV ;)

Larry Tate :crazy:

Well, I do try. :) I haven't made any lately though too burned out on graphics still.

:lol: I probably won't see Belle Starr for quite awhile, but when I do uh-oh! :D That's funny I don't think I'm that exciting enough to make everyone stop watching tv.

Love that outfit on her, notice how tight it is. ;)

pandora_spocks
Oh ! Serena oh ! Fair & so Sweet,Black as Night Thy Nylons Glistening,Brings us to the Clouds,wandering about in our eternal Search for you :)

Larry Tate :):crazy:

:lol: So true and she does wonders for that outfit. Very sexy and tight. ;) :happyface

Larry Tate
08-12-2003, 11:34 PM
That's an apology? For Larry it is. ;)
Why thank you and I shall not disappoint our Queen Lizzie.

:lol: You do this to torture me don't you? :p
She looks very yummy! ;)

Huuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm.....make sure you Bring Lots of Hot Wax & Lotion,something tells me that it is going to be a long term event for you ,lol :)

More to come,Love this outfit,this had to be the Mother of all Mini Skirts,till "A Chance on Love" at least ;)

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuffer :):)

Lawrence in his Tatedom :)

Larry Tate
08-12-2003, 11:39 PM
Well, I do try. :) I haven't made any lately though too burned out on graphics still.

:lol: I probably won't see Belle Starr for quite awhile, but when I do uh-oh! :D That's funny I don't think I'm that exciting enough to make everyone stop watching tv.

Love that outfit on her, notice how tight it is. ;)

Here is more Serena as she Rocks Pandora's World,............Hummmmmm ,i bet Liz would get out her Binoculars to check out your Waterfall ;)

Larry Tate
08-12-2003, 11:43 PM
:lol: So true and she does wonders for that outfit. Very sexy and tight. ;) :happyface

Yes very very Tight :):)
& this is very very short,love this Nightie,even the Ghost is enthralled..................................

pandora_spocks
08-13-2003, 01:19 AM
Huuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm.....make sure you Bring Lots of Hot Wax & Lotion,something tells me that it is going to be a long term event for you ,lol :)

More to come,Love this outfit,this had to be the Mother of all Mini Skirts,till "A Chance on Love" at least ;)

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuffer :):)

Lawrence in his Tatedom :)

:lol: What about oils? It would be my pleasure to serve my Queen. :D

She looks absouletly stunning in that outfit. Check out her legs in that pic. She has the best looking legs I have ever seen in my life.

Hey, if I have to suffer this is a great way to do it. ;)

pandora_spocks
Here is more Serena as she Rocks Pandora's World,............Hummmmmm ,i bet Liz would get out her Binoculars to check out your Waterfall ;)

She owns my world. :p

She's welcome to have a front row seat. :D

Another delicious view of her and her legs. :grineyes:

pandora_spocks
Yes very very Tight :):)
& this is very very short,love this Nightie,even the Ghost is enthralled..................................

:lol: Okay, did you really have to post that pic. ;)
I love that episode she looks so good walking down the castle halls in that nightie. I don't blame the ghost! ;)

Goodnight Gracie
08-13-2003, 01:23 AM
I agree Liz was beautiful,those eyes! Full of magic :wave:

Larry Tate
08-13-2003, 02:05 AM
:lol: What about oils? It would be my pleasure to serve my Queen. :D

She looks absouletly stunning in that outfit. Check out her legs in that pic. She has the best looking legs I have ever seen in my life.

Hey, if I have to suffer this is a great way to do it. ;)

Hummmmmmm.........Hot oils by Candlelight,now that sounds like the ticket,allthough something tells me Liz will already be Warmed up ;)

Liz 's Legs are Legendary,you can really see them especially in all their Glory in the Polar Bear Pictures,did you know she was very Ticklish?................give you any ideas ;)

Check out her legs in "The 11th Hour" TV show

Larry Tate
08-13-2003, 02:09 AM
She owns my world. :p

She's welcome to have a front row seat. :D

Another delicious view of her and her legs. :grineyes:

Look at this Photo very Closely,it should remind you of Man of the Year.
The tighter she wears something the better indeed as we see all the more of her rather then the clothes ;)

Well she will bring a good stash of 1$ bills to your performance so get ready!!

Larry Tate :happyface :lol:

Larry Tate
08-13-2003, 02:12 AM
:lol: Okay, did you really have to post that pic. ;)
I love that episode she looks so good walking down the castle halls in that nightie. I don't blame the ghost! ;)

Her second shortest Nightie i think,along with # 75,i told you i am a cruel taskmaster ;)................................another long night for Pandora's Box;)lol
speaking of Legs :)

Larry Tate
08-13-2003, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Goodnight Gracie
I agree Liz was beautiful,those eyes! Full of magic :wave:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :happyface :wave: Man you all Ain't going to get any sleep at all tonight if i have any say in it ;)

Now how about these Legs,i am getting Dizzy................somebody stop me,i am out of control...............sort of...............................:crazy:

pandora_spocks
08-13-2003, 02:25 AM
Hummmmmmm.........Hot oils by Candlelight,now that sounds like the ticket,allthough something tells me Liz will already be Warmed up ;)

Liz 's Legs are Legendary,you can really see them especially in all their Glory in the Polar Bear Pictures,did you know she was very Ticklish?................give you any ideas ;)

Check out her legs in "The 11th Hour" TV show

Of course it does. ;) The warmer the better. :lol:

And what beautiful legs they are! :D Thats a beautiful photo of her and her legs. Yep, I knew she was ticklish thats so obvious. ;)

pandora_spocks
Look at this Photo very Closely,it should remind you of Man of the Year.
The tighter she wears something the better indeed as we see all the more of her rather then the clothes ;)

Well she will bring a good stash of 1$ bills to your performance so get ready!!

Larry Tate :happyface :lol:

So I notice, hehe. ;) Besides that she looks so beautiful, but I think she looks beautiful in all of her photos.

She doesn't even need the $1 bills I'll dance for her for free. :lol: Everyone else has to pay.

pandora_spocks
Her second shortest Nightie i think,along with # 75,i told you i am a cruel taskmaster ;)................................another long night for Pandora's Box;)lol
speaking of Legs :)

Which is your favorite? I think the one from #75 is mine. :D I like them all though. Long nights :lol:

I love that photo and just a couple of days ago I scanned that pic really big and printed it out so it would be poster size. So now that photo is on my wall as a poster. :D

pandora_spocks
08-13-2003, 02:29 AM
:lol: :happyface :wave: Man you all Ain't going to get any sleep at all tonight if i have any say in it ;)

Now how about these Legs,i am getting Dizzy................somebody stop me,i am out of control...............sort of...............................:crazy:

:lol: I love that photo! A great combination really short shorts and long legs. ;) She's sooooo stunning I think I might just :faint:

Larry Tate
08-13-2003, 02:46 AM
Of course it does. ;) The warmer the better. :lol:

And what beautiful legs they are! :D Thats a beautiful photo of her and her legs. Yep, I knew she was ticklish thats so obvious. ;)

This a cute one of Liz as a Brunette in 1963.
Something tells me your Oils are very Hot ;) lol
They are so Breathtakeing :)

Larry Tate
08-13-2003, 02:51 AM
Which is your favorite? I think the one from #75 is mine. :D I like them all though. Long nights :lol:

I love that photo and just a couple of days ago I scanned that pic really big and printed it out so it would be poster size. So now that photo is on my wall as a poster. :D

More Leg Work here,didn't know Liz moonlighted as a Chiropractor?
I have to agree i like # 75 the most,it has a Peek a Boo effect kind of,but the one with the Ghost is very Low Cut :)

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm Lucky wall :),well done i bet it looks Fabulous.

Larry Tate
08-13-2003, 02:54 AM
:lol: I love that photo! A great combination really short shorts and long legs. ;) She's sooooo stunning I think I might just :faint:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh But you Fall so Gracefully Pandora,Plus being at Liz's Feet creates all kinds of Possiblilities ;)

More time on the Divan with Lizzie's Polar Bear

I take it we are still Wide Awake ;)

Larry Tate :wave: :happyface

pandora_spocks
08-13-2003, 03:08 AM
This a cute one of Liz as a Brunette in 1963.
Something tells me your Oils are very Hot ;) lol
They are so Breathtakeing :)

I think she looks good as a brunette. She can really pull off both looks.
:lol: Lizzie's quite hot too ;) :D

pandora_spocks
08-13-2003, 03:09 AM
More Leg Work here,didn't know Liz moonlighted as a Chiropractor?
I have to agree i like # 75 the most,it has a Peek a Boo effect kind of,but the one with the Ghost is very Low Cut :)

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm Lucky wall :),well done i bet it looks Fabulous.

I haven't seen that still before. I like it. :)
I love the expression she gives when Dean takes her ankle and forces her foot on top of his back. For the final step to achieve perfect relaxation. ;)
Oh yes, right next to my bed. I thought that was the best place for it. ;)

pandora_spocks
08-13-2003, 03:09 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhhh But you Fall so Gracefully Pandora,Plus being at Liz's Feet creates all kinds of Possiblilities ;)

More time on the Divan with Lizzie's Polar Bear

I take it we are still Wide Awake ;)

Larry Tate :wave: :happyface

I'll kiss her feet, for her feet are the sexiest feet I've ever seen as well.

I've never seen that one before and I know I would remember if I had because she has her hand on her hip. I don't forget something like that. ;)

Actually, I'm quite ready for bed. :lol:

Larry Tate
08-13-2003, 11:29 AM
I think she looks good as a brunette. She can really pull off both looks.
:lol: Lizzie's quite hot too ;) :D

This is Liz in 1955 studying her script for The Court Marital of Billy Mitchell,she looks beyond stunning & Beautiful here,the most Beautiful Woman in the World by a country mile.;) :p

She went Brunette for about 2 years in 61-62 mainly ,to help herself get a Broader range of Parts.

Don't Forget the Aroma Candles :happyface

Larry Tate
08-13-2003, 11:37 AM
I haven't seen that still before. I like it. :)
I love the expression she gives when Dean takes her ankle and forces her foot on top of his back. For the final step to achieve perfect relaxation. ;)
Oh yes, right next to my bed. I thought that was the best place for it. ;)

Love this shot from Dark Victory,she was so so unbelivabley Beautiful & Awesome looking in this Dress,lover her Hair this way too,my Favorite Look for her :):)

Yes it is a neat still,the ones in that Dress slit all the way up like that are Delicious,her Legs just kept on going & going & going.......just like the Energizer Bunny...........or should i say Pandora's Bunny ;),glad your Poster is so good & close,handy for when you need to reach up & out to Touch somebody,Liz only of Naturally ;)

The expression on her Face is priceless,like Oh Oh i am in trouble now ;)