PDA

View Full Version : Elizabeth Montgomery was Gorgeous!

Pages : 1 2 [3]

pandora_spocks
09-27-2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Larry Tate
Wow you have been a Busy little Lassie,i love that collage it came out great,her sunglasses in her Hair like that looks sassy elegant both :)

Boy i can hardly wait to see what you concoct when you are all done,should be smashing :happyface
AHHAHAHAHHA,'A Plague On Maurice and Samantha when i saw that scene i was thinking of you watching it with a Great Big Smile :)
How did you like Liz in Baldoni with Venus in that ....er..........Maid uniform ;)

Larry Tate :crazy: :wave:

Yep, I have! I also took screen caps today from 'TV or Not TV' and 'A Plague On Maurice and Samantha.' I loved how she looked in that blue outfit in TV, very sexy.
Oh yes, when she wears sunglasses it's like the hand on the hip thing for me. :D

Well, since I'm taking caps from the videos I captured I have a lot of scene by scene photos of her so yes it should be interesting. I wanted to think of something before I go ahead and start with the collage.
And a great big smile I was wearing at the time! :D <--kind of like that. :lol: Actually, I couldn't believe I noticed it last night so I just had to capture it as a video, hehe.

I captured pics from that episode as well. Well, the only thing I was thinking during that part was gee I wish that was Liz wearing that apron. :lol:

Here's a pic right a little after Venus came in with just the apron. Sadly, I missed capturing her cute reaction, but I can always rewind my tape and capture it so maybe I will later on.

Larry Tate
09-27-2003, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by pandora_spocks
Yep, I have! I also took screen caps today from 'TV or Not TV' and 'A Plague On Maurice and Samantha.' I loved how she looked in that blue outfit in TV, very sexy.
Oh yes, when she wears sunglasses it's like the hand on the hip thing for me. :D

Well, since I'm taking caps from the videos I captured I have a lot of scene by scene photos of her so yes it should be interesting. I wanted to think of something before I go ahead and start with the collage.
And a great big smile I was wearing at the time! :D <--kind of like that. :lol: Actually, I couldn't believe I noticed it last night so I just had to capture it as a video, hehe.

I captured pics from that episode as well. Well, the only thing I was thinking during that part was gee I wish that was Liz wearing that apron. :lol:

Here's a pic right a little after Venus came in with just the apron. Sadly, I missed capturing her cute reaction, but I can always rewind my tape and capture it so maybe I will later on.

Cool Photo,i loved that long colorful Dress with the Sandals that she wore in the Baldoni episode,she was amazeing in it,just Breathtakeingly Beautiful & aglow.

In the one where Darrin gets Possessed by Harry The ghost,did you notice when she first meets him when he is in the Knights Armor she puts her left hand on her Hip,i am sure you did ;)

Ahhhhhhhhhhh Season 8,it just keeps getting Better & Better :)

Larry Tate :cool: :wave:

pandora_spocks
11-22-2003, 04:55 AM
Cool Photo,i loved that long colorful Dress with the Sandals that she wore in the Baldoni episode,she was amazeing in it,just Breathtakeingly Beautiful & aglow.

In the one where Darrin gets Possessed by Harry The ghost,did you notice when she first meets him when he is in the Knights Armor she puts her left hand on her Hip,i am sure you did ;)

Ahhhhhhhhhhh Season 8,it just keeps getting Better & Better :)

Larry Tate :cool: :wave:

Oh, that was a great outfit! She looks good in everything. :D

Yep, a little hand on hip action, hehe. ;)

I don't know why people don't like season 8. Well, if you love Liz then it's definitely one of the best seasons. Wouldn't you agree? :D

I haven't forgotten about you. I promise I will get you those pics! I intend on keeping that promise. I gotta clean my inbox out just to find your email. That's how much mail I haven't either deleted or replied back to.

Look at this pic I found on eBay! Simply beautiful! :happyface

Larry Tate
11-22-2003, 05:28 PM
Oh, that was a great outfit! She looks good in everything. :D

Yep, a little hand on hip action, hehe. ;)

I don't know why people don't like season 8. Well, if you love Liz then it's definitely one of the best seasons. Wouldn't you agree? :D

I haven't forgotten about you. I promise I will get you those pics! I intend on keeping that promise. I gotta clean my inbox out just to find your email. That's how much mail I haven't either deleted or replied back to.

Look at this pic I found on eBay! Simply beautiful! :happyface

Oh Yes for sure,season 8 was superb & especially Sexy,Uniquely so,:):)
How about this one of Liz at some Art show in 1992,Take a Good Look at the Photos behind her & you can see why she is smileing so,she looked like she was having a Blast,that Sassy Bawdy Lassy :)
Liz had a Great...Ahhhhhhhhhhhh............sense of Form ;)

Larry Tate :)

stoney358
11-23-2003, 03:14 PM
How about this one of Liz at some Art show in 1992,Take a Good Look at the Photos behind her & you can see why she is smileing so,she looked like she was having a Blast,that Sassy Bawdy Lassy :)

ALL THAT I HAVE TO SAY ARE IN THESE PHOTO'S OF THIS LEGEND!!!!

stoney358
11-23-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by stoney358
ALL THAT I HAVE TO SAY ARE IN THESE PHOTO'S OF THIS LEGEND!!!!

pandora_spocks
12-08-2003, 03:05 AM

We just love the 8th season a little too much. ;)

Just another wonderful quality I love about her. Ahh, she's such a cutie. :biglove:
Okay, now I'm wishing I was at that art show with her. :grineyes:

By the way, are you on Liz's naughty or nice list? I'm on the naughty list! :yippee: :D

Larry Tate
12-13-2003, 01:14 AM
Here is another one of Liz in all her Glory ,i think that is you 2nd from the left,you were too much for her,Liz had to Demurely avert her eyes,what a show that must have been.

Love your New Avitar by the way.
8th Season there's no life like it :):)

Hey i was Born to be on her Naughty List,i have wanted to be on her Naughty list ever since i was a little Kid ;)

We just love the 8th season a little too much. ;)

Just another wonderful quality I love about her. Ahh, she's such a cutie. :biglove:
Okay, now I'm wishing I was at that art show with her. :grineyes:

By the way, are you on Liz's naughty or nice list? I'm on the naughty list! :yippee: :D

pandora_spocks
12-13-2003, 06:20 PM
Here is another one of Liz in all her Glory ,i think that is you 2nd from the left,you were too much for her,Liz had to Demurely avert her eyes,what a show that must have been.

Love your New Avitar by the way.
8th Season there's no life like it :):)

Hey i was Born to be on her Naughty List,i have wanted to be on her Naughty list ever since i was a little Kid ;)

I wonder how much she attended those kind of shows. Hey, if it's making her all giggly and goofy, it's me. ;) Okay, okay I confess. You caught me. She was there because she wanted to see my photos. :D

Thanks. I got the photo from Vic's site. I hope he doesn't get mad because I made it into an avatar. I just thought it was such a cute pic.

:lol: Well, that makes two of us then. I'd like to sit on Santa Liz's lap and tell her what I really want for Christmas. :D

pandora_spocks
12-14-2003, 10:05 PM
I got bored so I made this.

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/attachment.php?postid=1368725

I_Love_Fonzie
12-18-2003, 06:07 PM
I agree, Elizabeth Montgomery was very beautiful.

Larry Tate
12-24-2003, 02:18 PM
I wonder how much she attended those kind of shows. Hey, if it's making her all giggly and goofy, it's me. ;) Okay, okay I confess. You caught me. She was there because she wanted to see my photos. :D

:lol: Well, that makes two of us then. I'd like to sit on Santa Liz's lap and tell her what I really want for Christmas. :D

Oh Pandora you are a Genius,i just love the Collage you have below,you can get Bored anytime if you express it through Liz.:)

I thought you might have a taste for some Fetlocks,so i thought i would take the Hips & you can have the Thighs ;)
Liz went to those shows fairly often i think,she had a real eye for Art.

Larry Tate :) :wave:

pandora_spocks
12-24-2003, 05:21 PM
Oh Pandora you are a Genius,i just love the Collage you have below,you can get Bored anytime if you express it through Liz.:)

I thought you might have a taste for some Fetlocks,so i thought i would take the Hips & you can have the Thighs ;)
Liz went to those shows fairly often i think,she had a real eye for Art.

Thanks, that one is one of my favorites.

I haven't seen that particular photo, but I like it - a lot. :D She has the sexiest legs I have ever seen. :happyface

I wouldn't be suprised. I wonder what kind of art pieces she had in her home if any.

Larry Tate
12-24-2003, 07:10 PM
Thanks, that one is one of my favorites.

I haven't seen that particular photo, but I like it - a lot. :D She has the sexiest legs I have ever seen. :happyface

I wouldn't be suprised. I wonder what kind of art pieces she had in her home if any.

She had a lot of Odd Nick Naks in her Home & went for early American in her Furniture tastes,she had great taste in paintings & often went to Alice Pierce's Art Frameing shop for Picture Frames.

In this Photo off comes her wrap,Ohhhhhhhhh Bare Shoulders :) & almost Sheer Material..............Ohhhhhhhhhh Happy Day :)

Larry Tate :) :crazy:

pandora_spocks
12-24-2003, 08:55 PM
She had a lot of Odd Nick Naks in her Home & went for early American in her Furniture tastes,she had great taste in paintings & often went to Alice Pierce's Art Frameing shop for Picture Frames.

In this Photo off comes her wrap,Ohhhhhhhhh Bare Shoulders :) & almost Sheer Material..............Ohhhhhhhhhh Happy Day :)

Larry Tate :) :crazy:

Wasn't her nick naks sold at the auction? I think I saw some in the photos on bewitched.net. I'm sure she did and her drawings are so cute. I like the one below. :D

Ahh, what a lovely photo. She had such beautiful shoulders. It's nice to see her showing them off. Speaking of skin, the other day TV Land showed 'Mrs. Stephens, Where Are You' and I thought about all those great pics you took. ;)

Larry Tate
12-24-2003, 09:54 PM
Wasn't her nick naks sold at the auction? I think I saw some in the photos on bewitched.net. I'm sure she did and her drawings are so cute. I like the one below. :D

Ahh, what a lovely photo. She had such beautiful shoulders. It's nice to see her showing them off. Speaking of skin, the other day TV Land showed 'Mrs. Stephens, Where Are You' and I thought about all those great pics you took. ;)

Yes every Square inch of her was special & Beautiful,her Naked Back which she showed off on many occasions was perhaps as good a feature as she had.

Right 'Mrs. Stephens was great ,they were BLACK in that one ;)

Yes sadly most all her things were sold on that Yard sale,she had a lot of things built up from over the years.

Love this cool outfit she had on,outside the Black Material when hit by the High Wattage Flash Bulbs went pretty much see thru :)

pandora_spocks
12-24-2003, 10:23 PM
Yes every Square inch of her was special & Beautiful,her Naked Back which she showed off on many occasions was perhaps as good a feature as she had.

Right 'Mrs. Stephens was great ,they were BLACK in that one ;)

Yes sadly most all her things were sold on that Yard sale,she had a lot of things built up from over the years.

Love this cool outfit she had on,outside the Black Material when hit by the High Wattage Flash Bulbs went pretty much see thru :)

:nod: You won't find me disagreeing with that one. ;) She had a lovely back even when you can see it in those ACOR photos it's still sexy as ever. She was just gorgeous all over. :happyface

When that episode came on I was thinking today's color is black. :D I also caught again what you told me to look for in 'Samantha the Bard.' I sure didn't miss it that time, hehe.

My god she's gorgeous. I like see-thru, maybe that's why she wore that dress. :D
I caught 'With Savage Intent' when Lifetime aired it on the 20th and I noticed that almost in every scene she went braless or at least thats what it looks like. I always thought in that movie it was just at the end, but I was wrong. Although, I'm certainly not complaining. :crazy:

Larry Tate
12-24-2003, 11:00 PM
[i]Originally posted by pandora_spocks
[B]:nod: You won't find me disagreeing with that one. She had a lovely back even when you can see it in those ACOR photos it's still sexy as ever. She was just gorgeous all over. :happyface

When that episode came on I was thinking today's color is black. I also caught again what you told me to look for in 'Samantha the Bard.' I sure didn't miss it that time, hehe.

My god she's gorgeous. I like see-thru, maybe that's why she wore that dress.
I caught 'With Savage Intent' when Lifetime aired it on the 20th and I noticed that almost in every scene she went braless or at least thats what it looks like. I always thought in that movie it was just at the end, but I was wrong. Although, I'm certainly not complaining

This Is Liz in that Sheer Flash Bulb Shot,you have to Love those Paparazzi ;)

She was Braless in about 99% of the scenes she did post Bewitched & in all of With Savage intent,but that last scene was so obvious,Bless whomever created Clingy Silky Material :)

Yeah Samantha the Bard & the Scene in Nobody's Perfect were the Best Scenes,& i have always thought she looked good in White ;)

Larry Tate :) :crazy: :wave:

pandora_spocks
12-24-2003, 11:20 PM
This Is Liz in that Sheer Flash Bulb Shot,you have to Love those Paparazzi ;)

She was Braless in about 99% of the scenes she did post Bewitched & in all of With Savage intent,but that last scene was so obvious,Bless whomever created Clingy Silky Material :)

Yeah Samantha the Bard & the Scene in Nobody's Perfect were the Best Scenes,& i have always thought she looked good in White ;)

Larry Tate :) :crazy: :wave:

Another great pic. I am grateful to the person who took that pic.
:D

That last scene was definitely obvious, but so was the first scene when she's wearing the white sweater. ;) I'm certainly glad she did and I know you are too.

Yeah, I'll have to agree. White is definitely her best color. :lol:

pandora_spocks
12-27-2003, 01:04 AM
I've been meaning to ask you something. In 'Samantha Goes South For a Spell' (one of my favorites!) I noticed that the photo Dick York is carrying around looks different from the one shown later on in the show. To me it looks like the one I've attached below instead of this one. Did they switch the photos or is it just me?
http://www.boomspeed.com/violetpetals/146.jpg

Larry Tate
12-27-2003, 02:06 AM
I've been meaning to ask you something. In 'Samantha Goes South For a Spell' (one of my favorites!) I noticed that the photo Dick York is carrying around looks different from the one shown later on in the show. To me it looks like the one I've attached below instead of this one. Did they switch the photos or is it just me?
http://www.boomspeed.com/violetpetals/146.jpg

Yes they did switch photos in that episode,at first it was one with her hair sort of flowing & Blowing from a Wind Fan circa 5th season with her right hand reaching up to her cheek looking straight ahead with her Mouth open in a smile,then later they show the top photo you had in your post that he shows to Rance Butler to prove he is Sam's Husband.
The first photo is not the one you have at the Bottom of your Post though.

pandora_spocks
12-27-2003, 01:27 PM
Yes they did switch photos in that episode,at first it was one with her hair sort of flowing & Blowing from a Wind Fan circa 5th season with her right hand reaching up to her cheek looking straight ahead with her Mouth open in a smile,then later they show the top photo you had in your post that he shows to Rance Butler to prove he is Sam's Husband.
The first photo is not the one you have at the Bottom of your Post though.

Hmm..when Dick York is pacing back and forth in the living room it looks like (to me) the photo below without the writing of course. If it's not I guess my eyes must be playing tricks on me then. :crazy: By the way, I replied to your email. I don't know if it went through so I thought I'd let you know. :wave:

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/attachment.php?postid=1394322

Edit: Here we go I went back and open the episode up in animation shop and took this capture. The photo he's holding there reminds me of the photo above. It could be a different pose though.

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/attachment.php?postid=1394809

Larry Tate
12-27-2003, 02:45 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by pandora_spocks
[B]Hmm..when Dick York is pacing back and forth in the living room it looks like (to me) the photo below without the writing of course. If it's not I guess my eyes must be playing tricks on me then. :crazy: By the way, I replied to your email. I don't know if it went through so I thought I'd let you know.

Edit: Here we go I went back and open the episode up in animation shop and took this capture. The photo he's holding there reminds me of the photo above. It could be a different pose though.QUOTE]

Yeah your Right Pandora about the two photos being different at the two points of the episode ,i hadn't seen it in a long time so i went back did a slo-mo of that scene with Darrin walking around Serena & you are right it is th same photo that you had with the writeing on it below,i have included a similar photo from that same shoot as well,so your eyes are fine :):)

Nope never got your e-mail,perhaps PM me here or my yahoo one.:)

pandora_spocks
12-27-2003, 03:04 PM
[B]
Yeah your Right Pandora about the two photos being different at the two points of the episode ,i hadn't seen it in a long time so i went back did a slo-mo of that scene with Darrin walking around Serena & you are right it is th same photo that you had with the writeing on it below,i have included a similar photo from that same shoot as well,so your eyes are fine :):)

Nope never got your e-mail,perhaps PM me here or my yahoo one.:)

Whew! Good thing it isn't my eyes. :p
I love the photo you attached. I've noticed you can find that sometimes on Darrin's desk at the office or at home on their dresser. It's also one of my favorite photos of Liz. :biglove:

That's odd considering this time it didn't bounce back. I turned my pm's off on here so nobody disturbs me so I'll trying sending it to you through my other email account. *crosses fingers*

Larry Tate
12-27-2003, 03:37 PM
Whew! Good thing it isn't my eyes. :p
I love the photo you attached. I've noticed you can find that sometimes on Darrin's desk at the office or at home on their dresser. It's also one of my favorite photos of Liz. :biglove:

That's odd considering this time it didn't bounce back. I turned my pm's off on here so nobody disturbs me so I'll trying sending it to you through my other email account. *crosses fingers*

Yeah that's right ,it is the photo used on Darrin's Desk in # 72 "What every Young man should know" when he is talking to Larry Tate about his surprise from Sam the night before.

Yup it worked this time,got your e-mail ok,will reply shortly :)

Larry Tate :):wave:

pandora_spocks
12-27-2003, 04:34 PM
Yeah that's right ,it is the photo used on Darrin's Desk in # 72 "What every Young man should know" when he is talking to Larry Tate about his surprise from Sam the night before.

Yup it worked this time,got your e-mail ok,will reply shortly :)

#72 is another one of my favorite episodes. :)

Good. I don't know what's wrong with my site email. I'll have to check into it.

That's a beautiful candid of Liz. I've never seen it before. Bob was surely a lucky man. ;)

Larry Tate
12-27-2003, 07:19 PM
#72 is another one of my favorite episodes. :)

Good. I don't know what's wrong with my site email. I'll have to check into it.

That's a beautiful candid of Liz. I've never seen it before. Bob was surely a lucky man. ;)

Oh here you are giveing Liz a handful of Flowers,she seems very happy & grateful :)
Yeah i just got that Candid of Liz & Bob in the mail the other day,it is from 1979,around the time of Jennifer a Woman's Story.

pandora_spocks
12-27-2003, 10:17 PM
Oh here you are giveing Liz a handful of Flowers,she seems very happy & grateful :)
Yeah i just got that Candid of Liz & Bob in the mail the other day,it is from 1979,around the time of Jennifer a Woman's Story.

Aww well my goddess deserves pretty flowers. Lots and lots of them! :)

Buy it off of ebay? I don't buy stuff off of ebay anymore. I have an addiction problem with ebay - so do a lot of people. :lol:
She photographs so beautifully even in candid photos. Lizzie is just so photogenic. :biglove:

Larry Tate
12-28-2003, 12:01 AM
Aww well my goddess deserves pretty flowers. Lots and lots of them! :)

Buy it off of ebay? I don't buy stuff off of ebay anymore. I have an addiction problem with ebay - so do a lot of people. :lol:
She photographs so beautifully even in candid photos. Lizzie is just so photogenic. :biglove:

No i have other sources off of Ebay,there are too many rip off artists on ebay these days,plus they are very over priced there,& i don't need to go there to get great rare Liz photos :)

So true ,the Camera just loved her.

Larry Tate :) :happyface :wave:

pandora_spocks
12-28-2003, 05:20 PM
No i have other sources off of Ebay,there are too many rip off artists on ebay these days,plus they are very over priced there,& i don't need to go there to get great rare Liz photos :)

So true ,the Camera just loved her.

Larry Tate :) :happyface :wave:

Aww she looks so lovely in that pic. :biglove:

The photos I've bought off of ebay were obviously copies, but they were actually really good copies so I'm not complaining. I did once pay 20 bucks for one photo of Liz. I mean it was worth it cause she looked hot, but thats ridiculous for one photo. Of course, it would've been lower if other people weren't trying to outbid me. :)

rzzcarol
12-29-2003, 07:44 PM
On the rare occasions when Liz did wear a bra, or during the Bewitched days, what size did she wear? I read once that she was a rather large C cup, is that true?

pandora_spocks
01-09-2004, 12:11 AM
Larry!!!! Mptv.net has new Liz pics up!! http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/attachment.php?postid=1427272

All these pics of Liz are driving me crazy!

This one is my favorite!!http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/attachment.php?postid=1427272 :drool:

Larry Tate
01-09-2004, 01:22 AM
Larry!!!! Mptv.net has new Liz pics up!! [/IMG]

All these pics of Liz are driving me crazy!

This one is my favorite!![IMG]:drool:

Oh My really nice Lovely Photos,many i had not seen before,i agree this one is the best of them there,very Beautiful,it is from the Filming of the Pilot in Nov/63.

Too bad one can't save them in Jpeg :( only in Bimap & Art scan formats,but they are very nice,as i recall they are really pricy too though to get from them directly.

This photo is from 1956 to help promote The Court Martial of Billy Mitchell :)

pandora_spocks
01-09-2004, 05:03 PM
Oh My really nice Lovely Photos,many i had not seen before,i agree this one is the best of them there,very Beautiful,it is from the Filming of the Pilot in Nov/63.

Too bad one can't save them in Jpeg :( only in Bimap & Art scan formats,but they are very nice,as i recall they are really pricy too though to get from them directly.

This photo is from 1956 to help promote The Court Martial of Billy Mitchell :)

I just copied the pic took it to Photoshop and pasted it there and saved it as a jpeg. :D I used the pic in my avatar for a layout on my Liz fanlisting.

oOo now thats a turn on. Liz putting on lipstick! :grineyes: :D

Larry Tate
01-09-2004, 06:27 PM
I just copied the pic took it to Photoshop and pasted it there and saved it as a jpeg. :D I used the pic in my avatar for a layout on my Liz fanlisting.

oOo now thats a turn on. Liz putting on lipstick! :grineyes: :D

I see ,i don't have photoshop myself ,you are truely light years
ahead of us mere Mortals ;)
Now we get to watch you put on your Lipstick :crazy:

pandora_spocks
01-12-2004, 01:26 AM
I see ,i don't have photoshop myself ,you are truely light years
ahead of us mere Mortals ;)
Now we get to watch you put on your Lipstick :crazy:

Ahaha yeah I guess I am. ;) How do you think I make all my pretty images? :D

lisaS999
01-12-2004, 08:10 PM
To rzzcarol; If I remember correctly we established a while back that Liz wore a 34C bra. And someone mentioned that she was a 36D during and just after her pregnancy in season 2.
:) :D :cool:

pandora_spocks
01-14-2004, 01:30 PM
Hey Larry,

Have you noticed at the end of 'Mona Sammi' when they are sitting on the sofa. Liz dips her finger into her drink and after she gets done. She puts her finger into her mouth, then takes it out and right after she does that she does an involuntary twitch. At least, thats what it looks like to me.

agmelly
01-14-2004, 09:33 PM
I don't think Liz wore as large as a 34C. Maybe a 34B, but then it was hard to tell in most of those unrevealing dresses she wore on the show. Thats an interesting question though.

Larry Tate
01-14-2004, 10:54 PM
Hey Larry,

Have you noticed at the end of 'Mona Sammi' when they are sitting on the sofa. Liz dips her finger into her drink and after she gets done. She puts her finger into her mouth, then takes it out and right after she does that she does an involuntary twitch. At least, thats what it looks like to me.

Interesting Point Pandora,Liz wa so used to doing the Twitch & seemed all Twitched out so you never saw her do it involuntaryly,
she may have done a partial but not Full twitch as i recall it,must keep a close eye on that the next time it is on.:):)

What i want to see is Serena goes Triangular in the Cleopatera scene on the Patio in Serena Strikes Again Part II ;)

pandora_spocks
01-14-2004, 11:05 PM
Interesting Point Pandora,Liz wa so used to doing the Twitch & seemed all Twitched out so you never saw her do it involuntaryly,
she may have done a partial but not Full twitch as i recall it,must keep a close eye on that the next time it is on.:):)

What i want to see is Serena goes Triangular in the Cleopatera scene on the Patio in Serena Strikes Again Part II ;)

Well, I took a video clip of 'Moni Sammi' this morning while TV Land was showing it because I just had to have that end scene. ;) When I was taking screen caps from it on my computer I noticed her upper lip move as if she was doing her twitch.

I know, I know. I'm working on it! ;) I watched 'A Chance on Love' today for the 10th time. That is a great dress! Those strings are tempting. :grineyes:

akirafan
01-17-2004, 01:03 AM
Oh come on, Liz must have been at least a C cup. Maybe even a D when she was pregnant. Even in this rather unrevealing pic, you can tell she is larger then a B. Trust me, I'm a B cup, and we can always tell those who are larger, lol.

Larry Tate
01-17-2004, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by akirafan
Oh come on, Liz must have been at least a C cup. Maybe even a D when she was pregnant. Even in this rather unrevealing pic, you can tell she is larger then a B. Trust me, I'm a B cup, and we can always tell those who are larger, lol.

Well as you can see here in this Photo circa 1976 sans Bra,she is a 34C in my view & a rather nice 34C at that :)

Late in the 7th season of Bewitched in early 1971, Liz abandoned her Bra & rarely wore it again on or off the set :)

ginger12
01-19-2004, 07:29 PM
Yeah, I was surprised that on TV in those days she could get away with wearing sweaters and no bra. Some of those were kinda sheer ;)

pandora_spocks
01-19-2004, 07:38 PM
Larry, I absolutely love this pic!! :happyface

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/attachment.php?postid=1451962

Larry Tate
01-19-2004, 08:49 PM
[B]Larry, I absolutely love this pic!! :happyface QUOTE]

That's a sweet one isn't it,love those sideways photo shots,
you get more for your Lenswork so to speak................ahhhhhhhhh......my Kingdom for one more Button ;)

Ginger12 you should check out the Leaning Tower of Pisa episode in season 8,Liz was wearing a Red Sweater that was....................weeeeeeeeeeeell it really was :)

This is Liz in 1956 on her Dad's show,Robery Montgomery Presents Mr. Daktari himself.

pandora_spocks
01-19-2004, 09:00 PM
That's a sweet one isn't it,love those sideways photo shots,
you get more for your Lenswork so to speak................ahhhhhhhhh......my Kingdom for one more Button ;)

Ginger12 you should check out the Leaning Tower of Pisa episode in season 8,Liz was wearing a Red Sweater that was....................weeeeeeeeeeeell it really was :)

This is Liz in 1956 on her Dad's show,Robery Montgomery Presents Mr. Daktari himself.

Isn't it though? I saw that photo and I started to look like this ~> :drool:
I think we both could go for one more button. ;)

*thinks about the leaning tower of pisa episode* :bouncers

Gosh, she's just so darn cute!! :happyface
That reminds me. A couple weeks ago I caught part of 'Lady in the Lake' on TCM, but couldn't watch all of it because it was on so late at night. I hope they replay it soon. I was getting into it. :)

ginger12
01-25-2004, 03:56 PM
Its a pretty tight blouse. I think with a deep breathe she might have opened another button. ;)

sam56
01-29-2004, 02:25 PM
She is very attractive the two Darin's were so lucky.

holly1701
02-03-2004, 06:31 PM
Yes, that next button does seem to be straining a bit ;)

sam56
02-04-2004, 05:51 PM
Elizabeth Montgomery when she was younger was gorgeous and most outfits she wear were gorgeous and tight and she was pretty sexy in them. I know alot of guys want her in bed with them.

pandora_spocks
02-04-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by sam56
Elizabeth Montgomery when she was younger was gorgeous and most outfits she wear were gorgeous and tight and she was pretty sexy in them. I know alot of guys want her in bed with them.

That's my wife you’re talking about. :grr:

sam56
02-05-2004, 06:02 PM
You wish she was your wife but don;t we all wish that.

pandora_spocks
02-05-2004, 06:33 PM
You wish she was your wife but don;t we all wish that.

:schmack: She is my wife. :grr:

Ah, okay you're right she isn't but my god she should be. :drool:

pandora_spocks
02-05-2004, 06:40 PM
:schmack: She is my wife. :grr:

Ah, okay you're right she isn't but my god she should be. :drool:

I take that back. I just married Liz!! :woohoo:

Larry Tate
02-05-2004, 08:42 PM
I take that back. I just married Liz!! :woohoo:

Gee Pandora ,Can i Date your Wife,i Promise to have her back in time for Gymnastics ;)

I love your Avatar by the way,where did you find that Picture ?

pandora_spocks
02-05-2004, 09:11 PM
Gee Pandora ,Can i Date your Wife,i Promise to have her back in time for Gymnastics ;)

I love your Avatar by the way,where did you find that Picture ?

:rotflmao:

I'll have to think about that. ;)

Whoa! That is one hot pic. I wish that pic came as a cardboard stand-up. :grineyes:

Thanks. :)
I was in the process of making a collage and I was looking for a photo of Dick York on google image search and I found the site below. Doesn't she look gorgeous in that photo? :grineyes:

http://www.americanphoto.co.jp/pages/celeb/M/Montgomery_Elizabeth/Plans.html

Larry Tate
02-06-2004, 12:22 AM
:rotflmao:

I'll have to think about that. ;)

Whoa! That is one hot pic. I wish that pic came as a cardboard stand-up. :grineyes:

Thanks. :)
I was in the process of making a collage and I was looking for a photo of Dick York on google image search and I found the site below. Doesn't she look gorgeous in that photo? :grineyes:

http://www.americanphoto.co.jp/pages/celeb/M/Montgomery_Elizabeth/Plans.html

Very Nice,some interesting Photos there,too bad they are not for sale,i think the one you used is in her own Kitchen at home washing Dishes ,not on the set,she had a Cool Pad :)

It really is a Stunning Photo.
Here is Liz in Who's Been Sleeping in my Bed,your Xmas Present from her ;)

pandora_spocks
02-06-2004, 12:31 PM
Very Nice,some interesting Photos there,too bad they are not for sale,i think the one you used is in her own Kitchen at home washing Dishes ,not on the set,she had a Cool Pad :)

It really is a Stunning Photo.
Here is Liz in Who's Been Sleeping in my Bed,your Xmas Present from her ;)

Yep, the first one is my favorite. :) Yeah, thats what I figured since obviously it wasn't a scene from Bewitched or anything. I wish I was there. ;)

oOo isn't she adorable! :biglove: I watched 'Face To Face' last night and now I'm thinking about watching 'WBSIMB' since you posted that pic.
We're in the 8th season! I'm sad about TV Land skipping the King Henry VIII episodes. I didn't get to hear Liz sing. :crying: Ah, well I can always find my tape and watch it. I know, I haven't replied to your email yet, but I'm going to in a few. Also, I think I spotted something you might be interested in a couple nights ago. :D

sam56
02-07-2004, 09:21 AM
That pic turns me on she is so hot. I wish she was my wife. My zmas gift would be Liz in my bed doing her witch thing to take my clothes off.

pandora_spocks
02-07-2004, 04:00 PM
That pic turns me on she is so hot. I wish she was my wife. My zmas gift would be Liz in my bed doing her witch thing to take my clothes off.

You do know that Liz wasn't really a witch in real life, right? :)

Michael [hXc]
04-06-2004, 05:56 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! THE SEXINESS! IT BURNS! TAKE IT AWAY, TAKE IT AWAY! LIZ IS DEFINITELY HOT!

d.kenady
03-15-2005, 05:09 PM
I watched bewitched off and on throughout the years,but lately i getting to notice her more and more attractive as i see her on t.v.I taped a episode of Biography about her and man she is so hot.I think she looked so sexy in the 8th season of bewitched with the long straight hair parted down the middle and those short skirts showing her beautiful legs.In short,i think she looked the most beautiful during the early to late 70's.William Asher and Robert Foxworth were so lucky.If you compare the young Elizabeth Montgomery with today's female stars,Elizabeth will blow them in the dust.She was a talented actress in comedy and drama.It is so sad that she's not here with us today.It brings tears to my eyes that such a beautiful woman is gone.I'am glad to share this with so many fans of Lizzie. :(

d.kenady
03-17-2005, 11:14 AM
Dear fellow fans
Which episode was Samantha wear that short sexy green dress and she had the long straight hair.I know it was season 7 or 8.i saw the pics on
www.elizabethmontgomery.net. i want to watch that episode.

David K.

Larry Tate
03-17-2005, 12:00 PM
Your right David, Liz Looked her best & most Sexy in season 8 , that dress you refer too, if it is the one enclosed in this post it was from season 8 , episode # 248 "Tabitha's First day at school", i just watched it the other day on tape, i have a uncut 16mm print transfer of it on S-VHS tape.

I hope you check out all the posts in this thread as there are many great photos in it of Liz in all her Glory.

Dear fellow fans
Which episode was Samantha wear that short sexy green dress and she had the long straight hair.I know it was season 7 or 8.i saw the pics on
www.elizabethmontgomery.net. i want to watch that episode.

David K.

d.kenady
03-19-2005, 10:39 AM
Dear Larry

This is my all time favorite pic of lizzie.http://www.hissandpop.com/celebrities/m/elizabethmontgomery/photos/008.jpg

Larry Tate
03-19-2005, 01:28 PM
This is another stunner of Liz in all her Glory :)

Belair
03-20-2005, 06:35 AM
Liz was beautiful,and she had that approachable look,like she's not stuck up or anything.

d.kenady
03-21-2005, 01:23 AM
she don't look beautiful looking mad like that.http://www.elizabethmontgomery.org/image113.html

Larry Tate
03-21-2005, 01:59 AM
Samantha was mad as a ghost had occupied Darrin's Body & taken over it, so she was none to pleased about this turn of events.
This was in episode # 235 " The Ghost who made a Spectre of himself"

d.kenady
03-21-2005, 10:42 AM
Samantha was mad as a ghost had occupied Darrin's Body & taken over it, so she was none to pleased about this turn of events.
This was in episode # 235 " The Ghost who made a Spectre of himself"

Hey larry thanks for the info

Larry Tate
03-21-2005, 05:24 PM
Your Welcome David, here is a great scan of Liz in all her Glory in# 75 Nobody's Perfect, the first color episode of Bewitched.

StevieB
04-07-2005, 06:56 AM
Speaking as a woman, i wish i had her figure. She had the most perfect ass of anyone i've ever seen.
Speaking as a man,I enjoy looking at Lizzie's butt. Can anyone recall any episodes where we get the best views of her rear end,in particular,Liz walking away or bending over? Sincerely,Steve

Larry Tate
04-09-2005, 12:05 PM
About half way into episode # 91 "Sam In The Moon" when she is running up the stairs in tight capri pants is a great shot, she wore those capri's in the 3rd season season quite a bit, # 84 "I'd rather Twitch then Fight is another good one" or at the start of #12 there is a really nice shot of her in a wet swimming suit from the back that is very good.

#187 " The Phrase is Familiar" is excellent as Sam bends over in tight slacks as she helps Cliff Norton sit on the couch as he is frozen by Witch Craft at the time.

Hope this Helped :)

StevieB
05-07-2005, 06:05 PM
Thanks for your help,LarryTate. I don't have any "Bewitched" episodes on tape,unfortunately. But the next time I watch re-runs of the show...I will look for those episodes you described to me. Thanks again! Sincerely,Steve.

catlover79
09-28-2007, 12:39 AM
She was indeed one of the most beautiful women of her era. EM remained beautiful to the end, even in her last movies where she was ill and painfully thin. Even then she still had that gorgeous smile.

clj2
12-05-2007, 03:00 PM
She was indeed one of the most beautiful women of her era. EM remained beautiful to the end, even in her last movies where she was ill and painfully thin. Even then she still had that gorgeous smile.I agree! Elizabeth was definately one of the most beautiful 1950s/1960s sitcom stars, with Barbara Eden and Barbara Billingsley right up there, IMO. Although her hairstyle wasn't really attractive (to me at least) in the last season, she was still beautiful.

The 60s had some beautiful sitcom stars....but Elizabeth was tops. :grineyes:

andress_jade
12-06-2007, 09:39 PM
I agree! Elizabeth was definately one of the most beautiful 1950s/1960s sitcom stars, with Barbara Eden and Barbara Billingsley right up there, IMO. Although her hairstyle wasn't really attractive (to me at least) in the last season, she was still beautiful.

The 60s had some beautiful sitcom stars....but Elizabeth was tops. :grineyes:

I have to agree with you about Elizabeth Montgomery. She and Barbara Eden were two of the most beautiful actresses in all of television in the 60's. Now that Elizabeth is gone I regret that I didn't appreciate how beautiful she was when she was alive. At least we are still lucky to have Barbara Eden and she is still absolutely beautiful in her 70's. She is an absolute sweetie, too. She sent me an autographed picture and a letter and was so nice!:D

OH Nuts!
12-06-2007, 09:44 PM
Elizabeth Montgomery is a very attractive gal but to me Barbara Eden was drop dead gorgeous.

AB
12-07-2007, 04:25 PM
She was a real beauty.

catlover79
01-02-2008, 01:19 AM
She sure was photogenic. Did this woman ever take a bad picture?? :lol:

catlover79
01-02-2008, 12:04 PM
whatcha think of this?

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/attachment.php?postid=1014647
Now THAT is a gorgeous collage!! :cool: I just put it up as my work computer wallpaper. :D

MickeyMac
03-31-2009, 06:40 PM
The title of this thread is Elizabeth Montgomery was gorgeous

All I can add to this is: HELL YEAH :happyface :happyface :happyface

Retro4Life
03-31-2009, 08:48 PM
Her striking physical beauty was enhanced and lent depth by her obvious intelligence, kindness and class (qualities, I might add, that are in VERY short supply on modern television).

steevo
04-01-2009, 01:00 AM
:yeahthat

Elizabeth was absolutely charming (no pun intended) as Sam (and Serena).

comedyfreak
04-01-2009, 04:09 AM
Your Welcome David, here is a great scan of Liz in all her Glory in# 75 Nobody's Perfect, the first color episode of Bewitched.

She really knew how to wear a nighty. LOL

80sTrivia
04-01-2009, 04:27 AM
Elizabeth and Barbara Eden were indeed the two most beautiful faces on television during the Sixties, without a doubt! :)

Janice
04-01-2009, 05:32 AM
When I started this thread almost six years ago, I thought Elizabeth Montgomery was gorgeous, and today, I still think she was gorgeous!. I just love her. :)

Larry Tate
04-01-2009, 11:58 AM
Interestingly enough the scene where Samantha gets out of bed to go to Tabitha's room (before she finds out Darrin has already taken her to work)
was censored in the DVD release.

The Factory VHS version as well the syndicated one allows us to see Liz flash her white cotton panties at us while the DVD factory release uses an alternative print that has that moment in that scene shown much tighter to preclude said flashing.

I heard Liz was embarrassed when she saw it live in prime time & asked ABC to recut it for future showings in repeats & that is the print Sony happened to grab when putting together the season 3 DVD release.

catlover79
04-01-2009, 12:41 PM
When I started this thread almost six years ago, I thought Elizabeth Montgomery was gorgeous, and today, I still think she was gorgeous!. I just love her. :)
Me too. :D

MickeyMac
04-15-2009, 05:35 PM
Some of these pics here somehow made it over to my myspace page, and will probably make their way to my facebook page too.

catlover79
04-15-2009, 09:49 PM
Some of these pics here somehow made it over to my myspace page, and will probably make their way to my facebook page too.
Especially the ones of Liz in the short nighties. :lol:

MickeyMac
04-16-2009, 06:08 PM
Especially the ones of Liz in the short nighties. :lol:

I havent gotten to those yet. :D

Janice
05-17-2009, 05:14 PM
Six years and almost 600 posts, and my thread is still on the first page. I love it. :)

MickeyMac
05-17-2009, 05:20 PM
Its one of my favorite threads around here for obvious reasons :happyface

catlover79
05-17-2009, 05:20 PM
Six years and almost 600 posts, and my thread is still on the first page. I love it. :)
That is pretty cool. Liz has never been forgotten and never will be. :D

blengyel
05-19-2009, 09:33 AM
Hello,
As a relatively new Elizabeth Montgomery fan I have read this long thread and which often mentioned pictures that are too big or not possible to post here. Is there anyway to get access to these pictures ?

Balazs

Larry Tate
05-19-2009, 10:37 AM
Hello,
As a relatively new Elizabeth Montgomery fan I have read this long thread and which often mentioned pictures that are too big or not possible to post here. Is there anyway to get access to these pictures ?

Balazs

If you go to this Yahoo group & check out the folder entitled Elizabeth Montgomery by Larry Tate i think you will find what you are looking for.

You will have to join the group.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/elizabethsprettylegs/photos/album/0/list

blengyel
05-19-2009, 12:12 PM
Many Thanks, Balazs

MickeyMac
11-13-2009, 04:00 PM
I recently discovred something on one of the pics posted here. Nice-cant say what it was though. :D :cool:

OH Nuts!
11-14-2009, 10:18 PM

I do too! Time tested fact: great threads endure! Yup Liz certainly was pretty. And the beauty was not just physical either, which just made her all the more beautiful.

Larry Tate
11-15-2009, 12:38 PM
I recently discovred something on one of the pics posted here. Nice-cant say what it was though. :D :cool:

How about a hint or witch picture ;)
Was it the reclining one on the Divan from 1963 she did for
Who's Been Sleeping in my bed? where her top slipped down.?

MickeyMac
11-15-2009, 03:02 PM
How about a hint or witch picture ;)
Was it the reclining one on the Divan from 1963 she did for
Who's Been Sleeping in my bed? where her top slipped down.?

Page 38 towards the bottom. You'll know it when you see it.

the truth
11-15-2009, 05:09 PM
Nipple!

Nipple!

I saw nipple!

:crazy: :lol:

Larry Tate
11-15-2009, 05:13 PM
Page 38 towards the bottom. You'll know it when you see it.

Oh yeah, That's what i'm talking about, Oh Yeah !!! ;)

I have seen three prints of Between the Darkness & the Dawn from 1985 which that screen capture was from & they always cropped that scene out but not in this one much to my enjoyment. ;)

Larry Tate
11-15-2009, 06:00 PM
Nipple!

Nipple!

I saw nipple!

:crazy: :lol:

Oh My !! Merry Christmas :):)
Reminds me of Liz's clothing Malfunctions in The Legend of Lizzie Borden
and Belle Starr that were likewise, as well as the promo photo for
Who's Been Sleeping in my Bed?.

thehank
12-13-2009, 08:33 AM
Another huge fan of the late Ms. Montgomery here! In fact, I'm watching Bewitched right now on Comcast on-demand. She was incredibly beautiful, on the inside as well on the outside.

Hank

catlover79
12-17-2009, 01:50 AM
Another huge fan of the late Ms. Montgomery here! In fact, I'm watching Bewitched right now on Comcast on-demand. She was incredibly beautiful, on the inside as well on the outside.

Hank
Exactly!! She had both inner and outer beauty, as well as an elegance to her that I don't think any female star today has.

MickeyMac
12-17-2009, 03:21 PM
Exactly!! She had both inner and outer beauty, as well as an elegance to her that I don't think any female star today has.

No one comes close to my girl.

catlover79
12-17-2009, 03:58 PM
No one comes close to my girl.
Somehow I knew you'd concur! :cool:

catlover79
01-07-2010, 01:26 AM
I like these pics of Liz:

Marvo301
01-07-2010, 01:45 AM
I like these pics of Liz:
Great pics Monika! What beauty! What Grace! What Elegance!

catlover79
01-07-2010, 12:12 PM
Great pics Monika! What beauty! What Grace! What Elegance!
I agree! Liz wrote the book on class, elegance, grace and beauty!!

catlover79
01-07-2010, 12:31 PM

MickeyMac
01-07-2010, 02:17 PM
Here is surprise. I really like the recent pics put up here :D

Dr. Thong
01-07-2010, 06:41 PM
Miss Montogomery was a very attractive woman, no doubt. I particularly found her even sexier during the later years of the show, when she adopted a more earthy, almost hippie-like appearance with her hair flowing past her shoulders.

catlover79
01-07-2010, 09:13 PM
Here is surprise. I really like the recent pics put up here :D
NO!!! Really??? :lol: :D

Marvo301
01-07-2010, 09:22 PM
Wow! Liz never took a bad picture did she?

catlover79
01-07-2010, 09:26 PM
Wow! Liz never took a bad picture did she?
If she did, I never saw it. She was definitely Miss Photogenic!!! :cool:

Marvo301
01-07-2010, 09:31 PM
If she did, I never saw it. She was definitely Miss Photogenic!!! :cool:
Yes! The camera definitely loved her!

steevo
01-07-2010, 10:52 PM
Elizabeth was a very beautiful and elegant lady. The elegance shone when she did the guest host spot on the Hollywood Palace in the 1960's. I just saw the clips on youtube. Great stuff.

catlover79
01-08-2010, 02:02 PM

barnabus62
01-18-2010, 03:59 PM

From that picture it sure looks like somebody is perfect!:crazy:

The Great One
01-18-2010, 05:44 PM
Elizabeth Montgomery was definitely eye candy!!!

MickeyMac
01-19-2010, 05:22 PM
Elizabeth Montgomery was definitely eye candy!!!

I agree :happyface

TV Knowledge Fan
01-20-2010, 02:18 AM
...the camera loved her, we loved her...

what more is there to say?
{you'll think of something}

;)

TV Knowledge Fan
01-20-2010, 03:12 AM
...'Larry':

The production photo of Liz and Marshall Thompson on "ROBERT MONTGOMERY PRESENTS" was not taken in "1956". The camera facing them has the call letters of the New York studio it originated from: "WNBT", Channel 4. "WNBT" was the station's call letters from 1941 (when the station officially signed on as a "commercial" TV station, after two years as "experimental" station W2XBS) through 1954, when its call letters were altered to WRCA-TV (which were finally changed to WNBC-TV in 1960).

The photo was actually taken during rehearsals for the August 10, 1953 episode [as seen on "ROBERT MONTGOMERY PRESENTS YOUR LUCKY STRIKE THEATER"], "Red Robin Rides Again", featuring the program's "summer stock" players: Liz, John Newland, Vaughn Taylor and Margaret Hayes; Thompson was a "guest star". The story concerned "two unemployed actors involved with a flighty Westchester club woman" {earlofhollywood.com}. Liz, I believe, played Hayes' daughter. I don't know if a kinescope of it exists....

:tv:

ansara1
02-19-2010, 08:25 AM
As has been stated several times before (and probably at least once somewhere on this thread - as I haven't read all of them) she was truly "the Grace Kelly of television." We, along with the camera, DID all love her:)

the truth
07-18-2010, 01:14 PM
Bumping this one so it doesn't somehow get lost or run off the back pages for good.

dmaxx3500
10-31-2010, 08:48 PM
she was stunning

MickeyMac
10-31-2010, 09:10 PM
she was stunning

Damn right

Fallon97
11-01-2010, 04:33 PM
Elizabeth was definitely a gorgeous lady.

KurtfromPitts
11-17-2010, 11:45 AM
I once read that she was allergic to animals, and that she wore fake fur instead of the real thing, which disappointed me, because I would have loved to see how a mink coat, especially a collar, would go with that flip of hers.

MickeyMac
11-18-2010, 05:42 PM
I once read that she was allergic to animals, and that she wore fake fur instead of the real thing, which disappointed me, because I would have loved to see how a mink coat, especially a collar, would go with that flip of hers.

I could make a comment about Liz in a mink here, but I wont :D

the truth
11-22-2010, 07:45 PM
I wonder how allergic? She worked with them enough on the show, being as Darrin was always being turned into something and Sam wasn't shy about holding or petting them while talking to them as if it was Darrin she was addressing. Maybe she struggled with them and those parts were taken out though.

MickeyMac
02-16-2011, 12:20 PM
Bump up

retroTVfan4ever
02-16-2011, 06:43 PM
Liz was attractive, but I wouldn't say she was gorgeous. Above average looks, yes. Gorgeous, no. I think Barbara Eden is much prettier. Just my opinion.

the truth
05-05-2011, 09:54 PM
Someone post some more pics of Liz! I'd be interested in any that people have to share that are outside of the ones we're so used to seeing. We need a pic infusion of Liz! Now! Anyone?

the truth
05-28-2011, 07:27 AM
http://img259.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=535351176_em287_122_448lo.jpg

http://img144.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=653535250_em289_122_506lo.jpg

http://img194.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=535353471_em290_122_547lo.jpg

http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=535354867_em292_122_30lo.jpg

http://img28.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=535355818_em282_122_93lo.jpg

http://img256.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=535355382_em283_122_257lo.jpg

gymnastlover
08-02-2011, 03:24 PM
I've watched Bewitched on and off for years, and I always that the she was beautiful. I caught a few episodes on the Marathon today, and it really dawned on me just how stunning this woman was. Her face, her great figure, beautiful skin and hair--she had it all.
I caught part of an episode. She's at a party...I think her mother's there....anyway, she's wearing this figure-hugging black dress, and her hair is in sort of an updo, and I couldn't take my eyes off her.
There's nothing wrong with being a TV star, but I think Elizabeth Montgomery had the talent and looks to be a huge film star. She was one of the prettiest woman in Hollywood.

Not sure I could agree anymore with you. She was one of my first celeb crushes when I was a kid and everything you mentioned is perfect. And this may sound weird , but I loved her "nasaly" sounding voice, I thought it was sexy ha. But yes she had it all i/m/o. :crazy:

Larry Tate
09-15-2012, 01:49 AM
The Young & Stunning Elizabeth Montgomery soon to be the Star of Bewitched.

Larry Tate

MickeyMac
09-15-2012, 02:47 PM
I've said this before, but Liz Montgomery was a babe and a half.

Larry Tate
07-13-2014, 01:07 PM
Some more Liz Lovelies of her Lovelies.

Larry Tate
07-13-2014, 01:14 PM
And So on And So On............Serena's Motto: Have G-String will travel.

MickeyMac
07-14-2014, 01:38 PM
yummy

comedyfreak
07-17-2014, 04:42 AM
She was gorgeous and I don't remember the episode where Sam was Cleopatra.

Larry Tate
07-17-2014, 05:54 PM
She was gorgeous and I don't remember the episode where Sam was Cleopatra.

Cousin Serena Strikes Again, Part Two Season five
and it was Serena not Samantha.

corr64
07-18-2014, 07:22 AM
I love Elizabeth in the Bewitched episode Oedipus Hex, She looks divine in that pink dress!