View Full Version : random questions part 2
05-11-2003, 07:24 PM
1.) Who's style do you like best and why?
2.) Who's the hottest guy? why?
3.) Who's your least fav. character? why?
4.) Who's your favorite act/group/singer?
1.) I like Meg's style the best. Her hair and clothes are always soo cute, even though alot of the girls wear the same type of thing..hehe. But I love curly hair! so awesome!
2.) JJ! omw I loved him when he came into her dance like he was so macho and everything! you know what I mean?! lol! wow, i could go on and on!
3.) My least fav. character is nathan, he just bothers me because he influences sam too much.
4.) My favorite act was b2k as Temptations!! I love b2k and temptations so that totally rawked!!!!
i hope the questions arent too dumb! but enjoy answering them guys, i love reading your answers!!!! :)
Crimson and Clover
05-11-2003, 07:44 PM
1.) i like both Megs and Roxannes styles
2.) Luke, he is so cute.
3.) Nathan, although in the last episode he seemed different
4.) i also liked b2k as the Temptations. they were good.
dont worry your questions arent dumb.:)
05-11-2003, 10:08 PM
1) I like Meg's hair and clothes
2) JJ! I love how he can be a good big brother to Will.
3) I also don't like Nathan because of his influences on Sam. Sam's a good guy.
4) I love b2k as The Temptations too! I love "My Girl!!"
I like answering your questions. Keep coming up with good ones! :)
05-12-2003, 03:26 PM
1)although i not a big fan of those plaid skirts, i would have to say meg cuz she's really upbeat and she's on Bandstand so she knows all the styles.
2) J.J. all the way. He look so sexy when he was doing those scenes with beth! he's really cute, and hes a great brother.
3)Patty. she always tries to be the goody girl and siome of the time she's prissy. But she can be kool sometimes too.
4) i loved Usher as Marvin Gaye. Usher is soo fine and he's got a great body!!
I like you questions, n i like to answer 'em, and see what everyone thinks
05-12-2003, 04:54 PM
a) meg's, because everything about her style is awesome on the show.
b) JJ! he's so nice to his siblings, and he's so sweet
c) there's just something about henry that annoy's me
d) i liked when nick was on but B2K was good to.
05-13-2003, 03:30 PM
~I really love Meg's style..she always dresses sooo cute! The dress she got to wear to prom was sooo beautiful on her. And I remember this other outfit that she wore on the beach (the white one)..yeah i thought that was adorable, too!
~JJ all the way! ;-) Actually, I think Jimmy's really hott, too. I definitely don't think I can choose between them. I guess if I had to go to a formal thing (like prom or something) I'd take Jimmy...and then JJ probably to a sports game :cool:
~Hmm, that's a tough one...I don't think I can choose one. I like them all too much
~Leann Rimes as Connie Francis - Where the Boys Are... I looove that song!
hehe, just thought this was cute ~ :banana:
05-16-2003, 10:26 PM
1. Meg! I love her hair too, and she always looks adorable. My favorite was on the beatles episode when Luke comes over and Meg is wearing a purple shirt and capris (?) and has her hair sort of loosely pulled up, and she looks so cute!
2. JIMMY JIMMY JIMMY JIMMY...I think you get the idea! He is absolutely sweet. Like when he helped Meg with her coat, or told her about him leaving, or basically any other time he was on! Well, except when he told her they were just friends...
3. Patty drives me UP the wall. She needs a good slapping.
4. I don't remember about the Bandstand performers, but I love it when they play Bob Dylan or Simon and Garfunkel songs.
05-17-2003, 04:30 AM
1) Obviously I like Roxanne the best. I love brunettes and she's as mysterious and flaky as they come. I also love girls with full, curved lips and hers are like a gift. Even though I don't condone smoking, it makes her more vulnerable as she smokes when she's nervous. Remember that in 1960's America, TV ads were still allowed and teenagers felt it was cool to smoke (by 1968 marijuana replaced tobacco as the teenagers smoke of choice!)
I also can't understand JJ. If I had a younger sister with a friend that looked like Roxanne, I would be all over her and never look at anyone else.
2) I don't really check out the hottest guys on the show! I admire Dick Clark though for having one of the coolest careers of all time.
3) I think Jack's brother the cop and the youngest Pryor child are my least favorite. You just know the middle girl is going to go wild with the boys at some point in the next two years - they going to write in a big rebellious phase for her.
4) Wayne Brady as Jackie Wilson and Michelle Branch as Lesley Gore were my faves.
vBulletin v3.5.0, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.