PDA

View Full Version : How did Gilligan get off the island???

ChaserTX2000
06-20-2001, 09:52 PM
Ok no doubt that no one has ever asked"How did they get off the island?" come on tell me I need to know!

Devastation26
06-21-2001, 02:07 AM
As customary when spoiling something:

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
P
A
C
E

The year, 1979. A soviet spy satellite loses a part (I forgot if It crashed). With that part, the professor is able to power the barometer for the first time in 10 or so years. This informs everybody that there's a monsoon coming, bug enough to flood over the enitre islang. To make a ship, they tie all the huts together and tie the hute, now the raft, to a tree. Right as the monsoon is coming, Ms. Howell screams out for their pet dog. Gilligan goes out to get him (I think...). About the time Gilligan leaves Ms. Howell realises that the dog never came with them on the 3 hour tour. As the monsoon hits, Gilligan, somehow, manages to get to the tree that the "raft" is tied to. The monsoon hits, no more island so on.

Now, they're in the middle of the ocean. Everyone thinks Gilligan's dead only to find out he's alive. Skip ahead through usual stuff, trying to signal, etc. One note, they used most of their clothes to make a sail (I think). FF ahjead,. Giligan catches a fish and tries to fry it. the fire burns the "raft" long enough that a helicopter sees them. After, I lost count how many years, they are finally home from their 3 hour tour.

There's a welcome back celebration in Hawaii and everything....

There's a whole lot more to the movie, but I answered your question.

[This message has been edited by Devastation26 (edited 06-21-2001).]