PDA

View Full Version : Who was your favorite - Ginger or Mary Ann?

TJ
06-18-2000, 05:10 AM
Ginger or Mary Ann - who did you like more?

bubbles24
06-18-2000, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by TJ:

i like ginger better but mary ann is sooo cute i want to meet her more than ginger

Stigmata
06-21-2000, 01:24 AM
Mary Ann, without a doubt! Ginger seemed too pompous and arrogant, plus I have a thing for brunettes.

TacoBell_Dog
06-22-2000, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by TJ:

I thought both characters were played well, but Mary Ann was a bit more attractive, except for those few episodes where Ginger wore a black wig. She looked much more attractive in black hair (as a brunette).

------------------
Hmmm.. GOOEY!!!

sweetstuff28
06-25-2000, 08:59 PM
i like mary ann a lot better!! shes so cute! she seems like a really sweet person. Ginger is just to full of herself and is actually kinda ugly! mary ann is always cheerful and has a smile on her face!

silentbri
06-26-2000, 03:49 AM
MaryAnne. No questions there! She's like a good plate of Chinese food; Sweet, hot, spicey, and always leaves you wanting more!

------------------
Be sure to click here and check out my web page! What else are you gonna do? (http://homes.acmecity.com/superman/stryker/684/index.html)

ginger2
06-27-2000, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by TJ:

As you can see I like Ginger better but
Mary Ann isn't that far behind!!! Watch out Ginger!!!

cha
06-29-2000, 09:14 AM
I like Mary Ann better. Ginger tactics never worked. Mary anne had better features. I would like to try a piece of that cocunut cream pie!

Gilligannut
06-29-2000, 10:11 AM
I like Maryanne because she's sweet and innocent.
She also has good morals. you don't see her kissing on giligan!
But then it wouldn't be to bad!
It would be kinda cute!
He he!

Allie
06-29-2000, 05:46 PM
Ginger is so full of herself. Mary Ann is so much better; she nice, thoughtful, down-to-earth

Camery
06-29-2000, 08:27 PM
I didnt like neither one of them they were both stuck up (in the show)

acehoosier
06-30-2000, 02:25 AM
Although Mary Ann was beautiful, I can't help but have a thing for Ginger. She knew what she had, and knew how to work it.

------------------

Hayley
06-30-2000, 06:33 PM
I liked both of them! They both were really good at their parts. I always thought that Mary-Ann and Gilligan should have gone out or something. They would have been so cute!!!

Mary ann48
06-30-2000, 08:56 PM
Mary anne definently is way better than that ginger .ginger always acted stuck up and snoby and she wanted to be liked by everyone!she was lazy and not attractive. Mary Anne was cute hard working, wasnt snoby and didnt want everybody to like her. Gilligan and mary anne would have made a GREAT couple they would have been so cute together. Plus the show wasnt really based on mary anne and ginger!

The T
06-30-2000, 09:17 PM
I don't really like either of them. But if I had to pick I'd pick Ginger. She has better hair than Mary-ann. Mary-ann is cute though.

See ya~The T.

------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wa Wa Wa - Chachi

Hey Blue eyes - Chachi

Meha
07-01-2000, 03:44 PM
MaryAnne was much better than Ginger. Ginger couldn't act, and she was supposedly a movie star. MaryAnne was resourceful, and didn't hit on everyone

Casstella
07-02-2000, 06:49 AM
My favorite is Mary Ann because she is a nice girl with good morals and is humble. I don't like Ginger she flaunts herself and from what I can gather she was probably promiscous. Ginger is so stuck-up and I prefer Mary Ann like Gabrielle of "Xena:Warrior Princess". Basically, I relate most to the sweet and innocent girls with morals.

THEPROFESSOR
07-02-2000, 06:57 PM
MARY ANN WAS BETTER! HERE SHE IS!
http://pub17.ezboard.com/bsportsandtheprofessor

NPennys5
07-03-2000, 10:33 AM
Definitely Mary Anne! She wasn't loose, and besides, she's like me: a short, hot brunette. If Hollywood ever makes "Gilligan's Island" into a movie, I know who'd be best to play Mary Ann: Tiffany(Amber-) Thiessen.

BigBizkit426
07-03-2000, 03:45 PM
Ginger or Maryanne, what about Mrs. Howell? How come Mrs. H wasn't included in this poll http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

AmaChick2000@aol.com
07-05-2000, 11:03 PM
I liked Maryanne more because she was a real down to earth kind of girl in Gilligans Island, and i think more girls are like
Mary-Ann than like Ginger. Ginger was to out of it she tried to fooled everyone into getting them what she wanted to do.

Lovey 524
07-08-2000, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by BigBizkit426:
Ginger or Maryanne, what about Mrs. Howell? How come Mrs. H wasn't included in this poll http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
Yeah how come? Mrs. Howell is my fav, but I like Mary Ann too.

GilliganLuver1964
07-10-2000, 02:06 PM
npenny5 you seem kinda stuck up yourself. Maryanne is my favorite she was sweet, cute and wasnt trying to hit on everyone. Ginger wasnt that attractive and she was very stuck up and LAZY. I seen Ginger when she was older for all you guys that like ginger and havent seen her now shes not to attractive anymore! MaryAnne looks the same and is in great shape! Gilligan looks really good too for everyone who loves that skinny sweet heart.

The T
07-10-2000, 06:24 PM
you're right Gilligan Lover, Npenny5 does seem stuck up. I mean how conceited! She should post a picture of herself and we can judge if she's hot OR NOT!

see ya~The T.

------------------
Ralph: I'm Ralph Malph!

Guy: I'm very sorry are you takin shots for it?

manyfaces775
07-12-2000, 05:10 PM
I always preferred Mary Ann.

paulnick
07-15-2000, 12:38 PM
I like Mary Ann better because Ginger thinks she is the most beautiful girl in the whole world. But really she is just a lazy bunch of movie junk. Mary Ann is just trying to be herself. Plus Ginger is pretty- pretty ugly.

paulnick
07-15-2000, 09:07 PM
Mary Ann. I thought she was cute and sexy 34 years ago and I still do.

------------------

[This message has been edited by paulnick (edited 07-15-2000).]

paulnick
07-15-2000, 09:22 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bubbles24:
[b] i like ginger better but mary ann is sooo cute i want to meet her more than ginger

Mary Ann thinks she is so cute, always batting her eye lashes at the camera. I like Ginger more, and she looks better in a baithing suit.

[This message has been edited by paulnick (edited 07-15-2000).]

paulnick
07-15-2000, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by ginger2:
Mary Ann isn't that far behind!!! Watch out Ginger!!!Ginger is much farther ahead than stupid little Mary Ann

MRMNGINGER
07-19-2000, 02:59 PM
I liked Ginger way better than Mary-Anne. Mary-Anne was too perfect and she acted like if something went wrong with her coconut cream pies the world was just going to end.Ginger knew how to have fun and she was just a cool person.She is way better then Perfect little may-anne.

The T
07-19-2000, 11:46 PM
I like Ginger not because she is better looking cause they both have totally different looks. Ginger is more pretty and mary ann is just cute. And yeah I just noticed that the other night mary ann was dressed more skimpily than Ginger! Mary Ann does think too highly of herself...not that ginger doesn't but at least she has a figure...and good hair! I do respect mary anns morals though.
see ya~the T.

Annie4e
07-22-2000, 01:08 PM
My favorite is Mary-Ann, because she is just -A blow it off doesnt really matter- type of person!!

And Ginger is way to worried baout her stardom! But thats ok when you are a movie star!

But i still love the show the way it is right now!!

xxhohohoney2xx
07-22-2000, 08:26 PM
they are both nice but i would have to say that mary anne is the best true she had skimpy clothes but she wasnt stuck up like ginger and ginger tied to use the sex appeal to get what ever she wanted and mary anne was just so innoncent

Gilligan957
07-26-2000, 05:22 PM
I love Gilligan and Skipper the best! But as for Ginger and Maryanne, I would have to go with Mary Anne because Ginger is soo girly and wants everything perfect and kind of acts like a baby in a way! Mary Anne, she could fend for herself, she is really pretty, and she could go out in the woods and not worry about if she gets cut, or somethings gross or whatever! She seems like a country girl! I think thats kool cause I am a country girl even though I would rather be a city girl, but I dont going muddin once in awhile! Meaning I am not a girly girl I like getting dirty sometimes and thats kind of how Mary Anne is!

------------------
Gilly 4 Ever!

wouldn'tulike2no
07-30-2000, 11:08 PM
Definetly Mary-ann, Ginger is Kinda Stuckup, and not the best lookin' creature in the world Mary-ann is always helpful but Ginger is sooooooooo Helpless.

Mary Anne Rocks!!
08-01-2000, 11:21 PM
My name says it all!

Tina Louise
08-03-2000, 12:11 AM
Tina Louise!!!!!!!! ( Ginger Grant )
There is no doubt about that one!
Tina is my all time favorite actress!!!!!!!
She's so pretty and has a wonderful voice! I just wish she would have accepted the role as Ginger grant in the movie Rescue from Gilligan's island! That would have made the movie soooo much better!

------------------
Drucilla
Lorraine

The T
08-03-2000, 09:37 PM
Tina LOUise is you fav actress?!?!?! WOW! THat is weird. No offense but I don't think she is very attractive. Actually I don't really like either of the girls. I guess if I had to pick it would be marryanne cause like you say she is more helpful!

SEe ya~The T

Yeller77
08-04-2000, 03:02 PM
Does anybody think that Ginger and the Professor made a good couple?

Lovey524
08-05-2000, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Yeller77:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!! Of course they make a goodcouple! DUH! I mean I thought everyone knew that! Sorry fo taking your line Silent Bri.

------------------
Gilligan: "They put us in these glass booths!"
Skipper: "Little buddy!"
Mr. Howell: "I'm a millionaire!"
Mrs. Howell: "I think I want the Professor."
Ginger: "I wanna be loved by you."
Professor: "The atomic weight..."
Mary Ann: "My coconut cream pie!"
CEC JNS GJR PML

ProffesorFan
08-06-2000, 08:02 AM
Huh??? I always thought the Professor and Mary Ann were a perfect couple. The Professor picked Mary Ann as his Ms. Castaway and he was always nice to her. He's too good for Ginger. Anyways, Ginger kissed Gilligan so many times, that they could get married.

Mary-Ann
08-06-2000, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by TJ:

Mary-Ann! She makes the best coconut cream pies! She isss more attractive

lostcastaway
08-07-2000, 07:56 PM
I liked both Ginger & Mary Ann. Ginger was very pretty & just my height for a date! Mary Ann was cute in her own right, and I would have loved to tasted her banana cream pie!

born2bRich2000
08-08-2000, 08:04 PM
i liked Ginger more than Marry Ann

dude
08-09-2000, 02:00 AM
if it wasn't for mary ann, the castaways would not be able to survive.

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/smile.gif she cooked cleaned and washed clothes http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

The T
08-09-2000, 10:22 AM
Okay this is my theory. Ginger did not pack as much clothes as mary-ann did because every episode of gilligan Ginger wears at least one of the dresses we have seen, and tell me this, have you ever seen mary-ann wear the same outfit twice? Okay I'm not saying Ginger isn't vain because she is but she has someething to be vain about, her body (Not her looks. I think she's down-right ugly), and if you think about it maybe mary-ann was just vain about her looks she just didn't let anyone know. So, Mary-ann was more useful because she could cook and clean and lots of other stuff, and She didn't hit on everyone like Ginger did, but if you also think about the fact that many times when Ginger hit on a visitor they ended up almost escaping the island. now could Mary-ann do that? I don't think so. So I think that Mary-ann and Ginger are about equal in usefulness and looks. Gingers' got the body and Mary-ann has the looks.

So there ya go, my theory.

See ya~The T

------------------
Howard: Why is it she always comes when I'm eating?
Marion: Because you're always eating Howard.

Echo2Sierra
08-09-2000, 02:22 PM
Any man with any sense would pick Ginger. Ginger beats Mary Ann hands down!!!!!!

dog1
08-19-2000, 01:03 PM
Ilike Maryy Ann because I think she did most of the work on the island. Ginger only cared about her looks.

The T
08-19-2000, 09:09 PM
Mary ann and Gilligan made a PERFECT couple!

------------------
See ya~The T
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Richie-That sound could save your life!

Fonz-That sound could cost you yours!

ProffesorFan
08-19-2000, 10:35 PM
I must be the only person here who thinks the Professor and Mary Ann would make a good couple. Look... they're the two people who do the most work on the island, they OH... I don't know. But don't they look sooo cute together. Gilligan could be with Ginger since... both of their names start with Gi!!!

The Professor is just too good for Ginger. Every time i think about her I think of something slimy and sleazy. Like slugs, or grease. Something disgusting. The way she talks makes me think of oil. Ugh.

Anyways, T, do you have any reasons for Gilligan and Mary Ann to be a couple??? Just don't say "they're the two youngest people on the island". Age isn't that big of a deal. It shouldn't stand in the way of true love.

The Howell's Heir
08-20-2000, 11:31 AM
MARY ANN. most definetly.
The Howell's Heir

The T
08-20-2000, 08:21 PM
Face it! Gilligan and Mary ann would be perfect together cause they are both sweet and they look good together and they are just both nice people. I admit I could see marianne and the pro together but gilligan and her seems alot better.

------------------
See ya~The T
Butler-Your Coat?

Fonz-Yeah it's my coat, are those your pants?

ProffesorFan
08-20-2000, 10:31 PM
I'm just too tired of the majority to argue anymore. Just don't try matching up the Professor with Ginger, OK? What about the Professor and Shirley? He's the next best thing to a doctor...

RussJohnsonsProfessorGirl
08-21-2000, 01:19 PM
Oh my Gosh! I can just see the Professor and Shirley together! LOL! I can Laverne and Gilligan, Lenny and Ginger, and Squiggy with Mary Anne! (Or Squiggy with Ginger and Lenny with Mary Ann...)

------------------
Love, Kati... a.k.a. - The Professor's Little Girl
"Skipper, you are standing on your head, aren't you?" - Professor
"Of course I am, Professor" - Skipper
"Oh good. For a minute I thought I was working too hard." - Professor
Lavenny Land (http://www.laverneandshirley.cjb.net)
&
ThreeHourTour.cjb.net (http://www.threehourtour.cjb.net)

The T
08-21-2000, 02:26 PM
Oh perfect professor fan!!!!!!! Pro and shirley would be PERFECT together!!!!! It's close enough to a doc! and shirley is cute (In the early eps) and they would be awesome together!

------------------
See ya~The T
Butler-Your Coat?

LaverneShirley
08-21-2000, 07:16 PM
Lenny's too good for Ginger! And Mary Ann's too good for Squiggy... Mary Ann and Squiggy, now that's just weird... Really weird... Call me stubborn, but I still think Laverne and Lenny are perfect together... No matter what you do with the characters, I'll be happy anyway, because I just found out I don't have Mr. Waits for socal studies! But I have gym third period, and I don't have any classes with my best friend. But at least THIS year I have three classes upstairs with my locker. Last year my locker was upstairs and all my classes were downstairs...

------------------
"Well, Laverne is sort of childish"

"Childish? Childish? COming from a grown woman who throws tea parties for her stuffed cat!"

"Well at least I don't sew L's on everything I wear!"

"Well that would be pretty stupid considering your name's Shirley!"

ProffesorFan
08-21-2000, 08:41 PM
I totally agree with you LS. It just doesn't feel right. If Ginger needed a guy, it could be anyone. She doesn't care who. How about Ginger and... um... Another s*x symbol like... say "Austin Powers" or somone like that.

gb
08-23-2000, 02:06 PM
Ginger is a Woman
MaryAnn is the girl next door

go Ginger!

Ginger
08-25-2000, 04:19 AM
Ginger was way better than Mary Anne.
She was so sexy - just oozed sex.

I think the Skipper always had a thing for Mary Ann, and the two of them should have gotten together!!!!

ProffesorFan
08-25-2000, 10:49 AM
Excuse me? MARY ANN AND THE SKIPPER? No way! Even if he had a crush on her, Mary Ann never seemed to like the skipper at all. Gotten together? That is quite unlikeley and I'll have to disagree.

------------------
^*!!^*!!^*!!^*!!^*!!^*!!^
Gilligan: One Skipper, two Skipper, three Professor, four.

Professor: Five Professor, six Professor, seven Professor more.

Professor: I hope that medicine works.

Gilligan: What if it doesn't?

Professor: Well, we'll just have to find another cure. You can't go through life like that.

Gilligan: Yeah. Imagine going through life without knowing which end is up!

Professor: Gilligan, I shall refrain from comment.

The T
08-25-2000, 10:09 PM
Totally! no way! Mary ann and skipper? uh uh. No way! Sorry!

------------------
See ya~The T
Butler-Your Coat?

Pinedrivein101
08-27-2000, 08:36 PM
Mary Ann is my favorite Island babe all the way! Her lovliness melts my heart and her coconut cream pies make my mouth water!

boderektoes
09-05-2000, 07:57 PM
I like Ginger better her toes are beautiful!Maryann's toes? No comment!She almost never went barefoot or wore thongs(Ginger often did one or the other)

Titania
09-07-2000, 05:48 PM
Mary Anne definitly! And she would have looked cute with Gilligan! And the Proffessor and Shirley for sure! And Laverne and Lenny are cute. I cant see Ginger with anyone on GI or L&S, well maybe Sonny..... They seem right for each other.

Golden Oldie
09-08-2000, 12:49 AM
Mary Ann was the girl next door or the o ne you wanted to take home to mama. She was the one you would marry and grow old with. Ginger was not that kind of girl! It was Mary Ann....hands down when we watched it back in the 60's. Mrs. Howell was never considered because she was already married to Thurston.

[This message has been edited by Golden Oldie (edited 09-08-2000).]

Ginger16
09-09-2000, 05:52 PM
I think that Ginger is alot prettier than
Maryann!

ginger
09-12-2000, 03:53 PM
i think ginger is cooler then mary ann b/c she has a way better sense of style even though mary ann makes good pies that s besides the point ginger would have survived longer if u watch nick at night then you would kno she came in second ! :P

LaverneShirley
09-12-2000, 05:16 PM
Uh, no, Gilligan came in second, Mary Ann third, and Mr. Howell 6, Mrs. Howell 7, and Professor first.. I don't know which one Skipper and Ginger were, but she wasn't second

------------------

"Childish? Childish? COming from a grown woman who throws tea parties for her stuffed cat!"

jodi
09-27-2000, 08:16 PM
i like ginger the best i think shes my new roll model Mary-ann is way too of a goodey-goodey

jodi

twilo
10-03-2000, 02:27 AM
Well, it's obvious to me that Mary Ann is the winner, but my husband seems to think that it's a draw. But what's to be expected from a husband...they won't kick anyone or anything out of bed.

rjrane
10-06-2000, 01:29 PM
Ginger Grant-WOW!She was sex appeal incarnate where I was concerned.Would I love to get close to that super-sexy chick!Hubba-Hubba!

Although I wouldn't pass up a date with Mary Ann,Ginger is my dream-date!Aw,what the heck! She's my dream-MATE!

The T
10-06-2000, 01:49 PM
Thanks L&S! I didn't see it so I didn't know. I'm happy! The pro rocks!

------------------
See ya~The T
Richie: Rally! Everybody Rally!

Fonz: The Fonz don't Rally.

Richie: Your chipping away at my leadership Fonz.

Fonz: everybody rally!

Mary-Ann
10-06-2000, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by paulnick:
Originally posted by ginger2:
Mary Ann isn't that far behind!!! Watch out Ginger!!!Ginger is much farther ahead than stupid little Mary Ann

Watch out! Mary-Ann is much much farther than stupid dumb old Ginger!

The 8th Castaway
10-26-2000, 04:19 PM
No, ProfessorFan, I too have seen the light! http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/wink.gif I like Mary Ann better because she was nicer to Lindsay when she first came to the island, and didn't judge her the way the others (even the Professor) did. She's a lot tougher than Ginger, and when Lindsay taught her how to play football she actually could handle it. Didn't you guys just love it when she tried to tackle the Professor? His reaction almost made me wet my pants laughing!! But, she's got a good amount of femininity in her, in the episode when they tried to change Lindsay she was a big help. Plus, she's also really sweet and loves her friends. In the episode when Lindsay has the big allergy, she is upset when the Professor orders her to bed, and then she stays up all night worrying anyway! Ginger never really cared for Lindsay, she was always afraid she would rob her blind.

------------------
The 8th Castaway, The Stowaway
"Gilligan thinks he's Mary Ann, and Ginger has to play Mary Ann because Mary Ann thinks she's Ginger."
"Have you been eating peaches and brandy without the peaches again?"
"Gilligan, I shall repose comment."
"Why are you giving this to me?" "Because it's broken."
"I just wanted to ask if I could join in the game!"
"In addition to beauty and face and figure, there is a lady on this island who exhibits sweetness and warmth, the lady I would pick as the most beautiful in the world, Mary Ann."

LaverneShirley
11-07-2000, 11:56 AM
Okay, I haven't been here in, like, forever... who is Lindsay?

------------------

The 8th Castaway
11-07-2000, 05:15 PM
Lindsay is "The 8th Castaway, The Stowaway," a character I have created and shaped plots around. I know those I listed aren't really episodes, actually I posted them to elicit a reaction. Just e-mail me at Gatorapl@aol.com to get the script in which I introduce Lindsay to the castaways.

------------------
"Gilligan thinks he's Mary Ann, and Ginger has to play Mary Ann because Mary Ann thinks she's Ginger."
"In addition to beauty and face and figure, there is a lady on this island who exhibits sweetness and warmth, the lady I would pick as the most beautiful in the world, Mary Ann."

Tinasmylife
11-16-2000, 02:58 AM
i want to say that my name speaks it all!!!1 i love tina always have always will ever since i was 6 shes been amazing. as the character ginger she was marvalous she had power and used her sexuality to get what she wanted from men. maryann is always soo goody goody i mean wow she cooks that about all! ginger used what she had to try and get them off the island and it worked up until gilligan ruined it. so hows maryann gonna get them rescued bake em a nice pie. lol i dont think so. i luv tina! shes osom.

ginger
11-18-2000, 07:59 AM
Ginger all the way! mary ann si ok but she can get on your nerves she is so childish! even thoughshe is supposed to be a teen or like in her 20-23 i think!

ginger
11-18-2000, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Yeller77:

Yes all the way i dont care if u think its mar ann and the profesor its not i mean gilligan and mary ann are adventues and ginger and the profesor are like the g2 the movies andd stuff like that http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/smile.gif

The 8th Castaway
11-21-2000, 04:41 PM
Gilligan's not adventurous, if that's what you were trying to say. HE'S A FREAKIN' COWARD! The Professor can be adventurous!

------------------

Psst! Wanna know a secret? 'Course ya do! Go to http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/classictelevisionandfanfics !!!!

Dan
11-28-2000, 06:40 PM
I would have to say Mary Ann. She would make a great housewife with all the cooking and washing she does. Ginger would always be at her Hollywood partys and never be at home.

Ginger_Grl
11-29-2000, 02:35 PM
Ginger is better than Mary ann but i like them both.Well still thats what I think i mean Listen i think the PROFESOR likes both Mary ann as a emotional love and Ginger as a true love just my opinion i mean he likes mary ann cause she is pretty,can cook and just fun to be with and i think he likes Ginger because he lieks her Just like IVANHOE by sir walter scott He is like Ivanhoe and eather 1 of them is Rebecca or Lady rowen and also in The first Knight i think Ginger is Lady Guenavere(s/p) and the Profesor is the Alfred dud or auther and Lancelot can be someone she liked Lancelot cause he rescued her 4 times and he was Cute with out long hair and she likes Arther cause it just she likes him i dont know how to explAIN ive never seen the Cartoons
***~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~~~***********
Jessica(GING

JessicaStar
12-04-2000, 07:31 PM
Whatever ive seen both of them before anyway that is a HARD question I like them both
but i like them better at diffrent times so i dont know

------------------
My fav show is what?
My fav show is Who?
My fav show is
ticci ticc ti
Gilligan Island

Brett Ferino
12-07-2000, 04:15 PM
I think Mary Ann is cool. Ginger's OK, but they must've called here the Movie Star because a lot of men thought Tina Louise was a sexy woman.. I'd give 2 thumbs up for them both....

B-BallJec
12-16-2000, 03:22 PM
Id say Ginger

------------------
Girl I didn't know you could get down like that
Charlie, how your Angels get down like that
Girl I didn't know you could get down like that
Charlie, how your Angels get down like that

gymnastics7
12-27-2000, 07:10 PM
You know I really don't think it matters, I mean, everyone has their opinions and sometimes, if you don't keep them to yourself, then you could get into huge fights and get losted in the mall, and find out that you're friends are in the Limited and you're in the Limited Too!!!! And you're just in a place where you can't see eachother, and... and... then you leave because you think their in gap, but you can't find the gap and it turns out that over the summer it was turned into
Aunt Emma's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well, I don't really want to get into that! Now do we, if you're curious, reply!