PDA

View Full Version : CYE wins Golden Globe for Best TV Series, Musical or Comedy

Brian
01-20-2003, 12:47 AM
Ha! I beat Sitcomwriter to this, otherwise he would have been all over it. Curb Your Enthusiasm has won the Golden Globe for Best TV Series, Musical or Comedy. Larry David was nominated for a GG but he lost.

Janice
01-20-2003, 12:55 AM
Actually, Larry David lost to Tony Shalhoub for Monk. Males and females don't compete against each other.
I was very happy that Curb Your Enthusiam won. I think Larry David's acceptance speech was hilarious.

Brian
01-20-2003, 01:51 AM
Oh, man I got confused there. You're right. I got confused because Jennifer Aniston was the GG winner for the best actress in a TV series, musical or comedy. I'll edit my post right now.

Sitcomwriter
01-20-2003, 01:53 AM
Actually I meant to post a poll on if you thought CYE was going to win earlier but I was too busy.Anyway I'm glad that CYE won even though this past season wasn't so great compared to the brilliant seasons 1 and 2 but I'm still looking forward to season 4 and hope that it's the best or at least better than season 3.

callmetootie
01-21-2003, 08:06 AM
This is great...I was in total shock when I heard that Friends DIDN'T win...but was also a VERY happy man.

Brian Damage
01-21-2003, 01:28 PM
I'm happy for CYE, they deserved to win. It's such a great comedy.