PDA

View Full Version : Little House on the Pirarie Where are They Now?

rere1
12-30-2002, 11:20 PM
I know what happen to Pa, Mr. Edwards, Laura, and Nellie. But what is Albert, Willie, Carrie, Mary, Caroline, Mr and Mrs. Olsen and several of the other actors from Little House up to these days. Are they still alive or did some of them pass on. Anyone who knows please drop me a line. Thanks.

rere1

email: rere6275@hotmail.com

chris64
01-10-2003, 06:37 PM
If you go to this site and click on their names, you will get some info from the internet movie database, such as birthdate, where they were born and what TV/movies they have been in.

http://www.timvp.com/lilhouse.html

jayman75
02-02-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by rere1
I know what happen to Pa, Mr. Edwards, Laura, and Nellie. But what is Albert, Willie, Carrie, Mary, Caroline, Mr and Mrs. Olsen and several of the other actors from Little House up to these days. Are they still alive or did some of them pass on. Anyone who knows please drop me a line. Thanks.

rere1

email: rere6275@hotmail.com

Linwood Boomer, who played Adam, is the creator of "Malcolm in the Middle"

Cashodeen
02-19-2003, 06:56 AM
Albert--doesn't act anymore. :crying: He's been doing voice-over work and I also found out he has worked in computer graphics or whatnot at Disney and other places. His real life brother (who played Andrew Garvey in Little House) plays Bud on JAG.

Willie--(who you probably know is Melissa Gilbert's Brother in real life) hasn't done a thing in acting since LH (at least nothing that I know of) and was last known to be a stock broker in New York. I figure he is still doing that.

Mrs. Olsen--I had to get this info from imdb (I had thought she totally quit the biz): (July 2002) Lives in the Hollywood Hills, occasionally writes, directs, and produces plays for "The Wee Hollywood Vedanta Players" a Childrens Theater Group.

Mr. Olsen--I guess occationally acts. IMDB says he will be in something in 2003 (called Normal--it's in production). If anyone has more details on him, I hope they'll say so.

Carrie--the twins that played Carrie don't act anymore. Never did anything after LH. If you're intrested in their details, check imdb.com It has some stuff.

Caroline--she was on weakest link in 2002. In about 2001 on an ET hour thing (like "remember the stars") She was featured (Nellie was talking about her and they showed a shot of her on a stage) If I remember correctly, she was bald for the role, but I do not know the name of the production. Maybe I am totally off on this. ????

Rev. Alden--still acts. He was in Green Mile and the short lived WB sitcom "maybe its me" (2001-2002)

As far as any of them passing away, all are still alive unless I am mistaken with the exception of Victor French (Mr. Edwards) who died in 89. And of course Michael Landon passed away 2 years later.

Cashodeen
02-19-2003, 07:01 AM
I plumb forgot Mary! I first thought you knew what she was up to. Anyhoo, as far as I know, she does nothing hardly because she wants to be a stay at home mom. The last acting job she had was a tv movie called "Earthquake in NY" (1998). She's been in a bunch of interviews since, including her own Intimate Portrait in 2001.

lhoptfan
11-07-2003, 08:13 AM
Melissa Sue Anderson ( Mary) is married to a director, Michael Sloan and very rarley acts.

EricIdlefan
11-13-2003, 09:34 PM
Johnathan is also Melissa's young brother and Sara(Roseanne)'s half-brother. Melissa Sue has a couple of kids!!

jayman75
03-10-2004, 07:40 PM
I'd like to see Mary today... I wonder if she still has that "blind" look to her.

Cashodeen
03-10-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by EricIdlefan
Johnathan is also Melissa's young brother and Sara(Roseanne)'s half-brother. Melissa Sue has a couple of kids!!

No. Melissa and Jonathan were adopted by Sara Gilbert's biological mother and her previous husband. They're older of course, and were adopted before Sara was born.