PDA

View Full Version : John Henton- guest star

bunkobabe215
11-04-2002, 09:33 PM
On tonight's episode- John henton & Kim Coles guest starred.. are they going to be regulars? Did John Henton look sick to anyone else? He looked like he had lost weight or something... any details??

isiahthomas
11-04-2002, 10:48 PM
I saw him on there tonight, he looked alright to me. John is a Cleveland native like myself & i'm glad to see he gives his hometown props like when he used to play on Living Single he would always wear a Cleveland Browns cap or a Browns shirt. He still comes here to the comedy club downtown a lot to perform.

danithang
11-05-2002, 01:50 PM
bunkobabe215,
I thought John Henton looked different also it was something about his face that was different, maybe he did lose weight. I don't know if he and Kim Coles are going to be regulars, I doubt it though. They might guest star on there every once and a while, but probably won't be on every show.

danithang
11-05-2002, 11:53 PM
This is what I read about John Henton on the bet.com "tube" messageboard by some anonymous person;

"A couple of years ago he was in a bad car accident and his face got messed up real bad. He had to go through alot of plastic surgeries so his face could be reconstructed like the way it was. That could be the reason why he looked sick and smaller than before."

I don't know if this is true, but it makes sense to why he looked different.

TVFactFan
11-06-2002, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by danithang
bunkobabe215,
I thought John Henton looked different also it was something about his face that was different, maybe he did lose weight. I don't know if he and Kim Coles are going to be regulars, I doubt it though. They might guest star on there every once and a while, but probably won't be on every show.

John henton was in a serious car accident and went through surgery that's why his face looks different. I was wondering the same thing. But what characters did KIm Coles and John Henton play on ONE on ONE on Monday night? I wish i had knew they were going to be on there.

bunkobabe215
11-07-2002, 08:10 AM
Thanks for all of the information!! I knew there was something different about him!

John & kim played parents to the (girl) best friend.. My mind is drawing a blank about the names..

A-

TVFactFan
11-07-2002, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by bunkobabe215
Thanks for all of the information!! I knew there was something different about him!

John & kim played parents to the (girl) best friend.. My mind is drawing a blank about the names..

A-

Yeah but I noticed that a year ago-that he wore glasses a lot on the Hughleys and i was wondering why. It was a major difference in the eye area. LIke it was weight loss in the eye area.

Jballon19
12-11-2002, 11:08 PM
They played Spirits Parents on the show.

On an interview on Rosie O'Donnell he said he was in a car accident and that he know it was bad when he woke up and Queen Latifah was standing over him...She flew 3000 miles to be there....THis is what he said.

wOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO HAVE a LIVING sINGLE SPIN OFF ON UPN