PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyone that has all the Different World/Cosby Show crossover episodes

TVFactFan
09-21-2002, 07:38 PM
There are a total of 9 episodes when the Cosby Show cast appeared on A Different World as guest stars. I have one episode on tape out of the 9 and trying to get the rest. Here are the crossover episodes i;m looking for

Pilot-Oct of 87-Bill Cosby, Keshia Knight Pulliam

"Rudy and the Snow Queen"-Nov of 87-Bill Cosby, and Keshia Knight Pulliam

"Sometimes you get the Bear, Sometimes Bear gets you"-Nov of 87-Earle Hyman-Grandpa Huxtable

"If Chosen,I May not Run"-Dec of 87-Bill Cosby

"Clair's Last Stand"-March of 88-Phylicia Rashad

"My Dinner With Theo"-July of 88-Malcolm Jamal Warner, Keshia Knight Pulliam,

"Risky Business"-Feb of 89-Malcolm Jamal Warner, Tempestt Bledsoe, Phylicia Rashad

"Forever Hold your Peace"-Nov of 89-Lisa Bonet, Phylicia Rashad, Joesph. C. Phillips, Raven Symone

If anyone has these episodes and would like to make me a copy for a reasonable price, you can email what you have at solomond@webtv.net

janine27
09-28-2002, 08:10 PM
Different World got a lot better after Denise left. It was dry, boring, and not funny when Denise was on there...

TVFactFan
09-28-2002, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by janine27
Different World got a lot better after Denise left. It was dry, boring, and not funny when Denise was on there...

I see you ignored my message-i didn't ask how the show was when denise was on a different world-i'm asking for someone to respond who has the crossover episodes with the cosby show cast-don't really understand your message at all

janine27
09-28-2002, 08:46 PM
posted reply on wrong question.

TVFactFan
09-28-2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by janine27
posted reply on wrong question.

oh okay

TVFactFan
07-13-2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Sitcom Analyzer
There are a total of 9 episodes when the Cosby Show cast appeared on A Different World as guest stars. I have one episode on tape out of the 9 and trying to get the rest. Here are the crossover episodes i;m looking for

"Sometimes you get the Bear, Sometimes Bear gets you"-Nov of 87-Earle Hyman-Grandpa Huxtable

"Risky Business"-Feb of 89-Malcolm Jamal Warner, Tempestt Bledsoe, Phylicia Rashad

"Forever Hold your Peace"-Nov of 89-Lisa Bonet, Phylicia Rashad, Joesph. C. Phillips, Raven Symone

If anyone has these episodes and would like to make me a copy for a reasonable price, you can email what you have at solomond@webtv.net

bump

amber8440
09-25-2003, 01:06 PM
I do have all episodes, would you like dvd or vhs, I have both but dvd is easier for me.

Please email me at amber8440@comcast.net

TVFactFan
09-25-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by amber8440
I do have all episodes, would you like dvd or vhs, I have both but dvd is easier for me.

Please email me at amber8440@comcast.net

ActuaLLY I THINK I ok-thanks

ThomasE
10-09-2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Sitcom Analyzer

You forgot the episode when Clair when to the college for a "where do you see yourself in 10 years" episode from 1990.

I would have counted the episode that Lance and Charmaine were on as well. I know they were secondary characters but I'd still include them in.

TVFactFan
10-09-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by ThomasE
You forgot the episode when Clair when to the college for a "where do you see yourself in 10 years" episode from 1990.

I would have counted the episode that Lance and Charmaine were on as well. I know they were secondary characters but I'd still include them in.

Lance and Charmaine were minor Cosby Show Characters. Much like Ralph from the Jeffersons, or Rob from What's Happening.

marvin g
10-10-2003, 10:02 PM
That's interesting, I never thought of Ralph from the Jeffersons as a minor character but I guess he was since his name came up on the closing credits. But when you think about he was seen more than Mother Jefferson and her name was on the opening credits.