PDA

View Full Version : Who was hotter? Baio or Aames?

Jodie
10-29-2001, 05:53 AM
Who was hotter in the 80's, Scott Baio or Willie Aames? I know Baio has the advantage because he played the lead in CIC and Aames played a goof, but don't forget the buffed Aames from the movie Paradise. A tough decision.

Charybdis
10-29-2001, 01:50 PM
If you mean by 'hotter' more exposure and fame, then I think Scott Baio has to get the nod.

It seems like he was always everywhere on TV what with the Happy Days fame where he started. He got his own show "Joanie Loves Chachi" and then he got another show "Charles in Charge." He even managed to stay busy getting a spot on Diagnosis Murder in the early-mid 1990s.

Willie Aames had his spot on Eight is Enough, but what after that besides a few spoof movies (remember Zapped with Scott Baio?).

He came back to TV thanks to Scott and his role on Charles. Willie is now playing Bibleman and producing videos and taking his stage show on the road to churches nationwide.

At least he kicked all the drugs and has turned his personal life around.

Jill
10-29-2001, 04:15 PM
Scott is definitely a lot better looking I think. Especially when he was a little boy on Happy Days... I mean, the kid was adorable. As far as what they've done with their lives, I think Willie Aames has done something wonderful with his life. He shares the Word of God with children everywhere, I think that's awesome!

Jillian
10-29-2001, 09:08 PM
Aames and Baio were pretty equal early on. Watching Willie in a loin cloth in Paradise was nice. Baio still looked like a stud through CIC, but Aames had started to look pudgy.

Lucky_Ladybug66
10-30-2001, 04:22 AM
You mean who is cuter-looking? Ooooh, baby, without a doubt, it's Scotty! ^_~

Amy
10-30-2001, 09:00 PM
I will admit Scott was a total babe. He had the ultimate face and body. There were only a few shirtless scenes for Scott in CIC, but seeing that chest and muscular arms - whew! But Aames was pretty hot early on. He was pumped up nice in Paradise, and the loin cloth, well it was a nice touch. Ultimately, Baio still wins...but it was close!

AlexPolinskyFan
10-31-2001, 04:21 PM
Well, i don't know if i can really answer this because i don't think either of them are "hot". But if i had to choose, i'd say Scott, no doubt. I couldn't consider Aames to be anything near hot, no offense. He seemed more like a stupid goof-off than a sex icon.

Amy
11-01-2001, 05:57 AM
There are some great pictures of Scott and Willie on the Lost in the Past site. Many from CIC. If you don't think these two were sexy, take a look at the shirtless pictures. They had the best bodies of the 80's. How else did they sleep with the hottest babes in Hollywood - Pamela Anderson, Heather Locklear....? I agree that Baio was better, but don't under estimate Aames until you see the photos.

AlexPolinskyFan
11-07-2001, 04:14 PM
ick i'd rather not

JT
11-20-2001, 09:37 PM
Maybe y'all should see this: www.timstvshowcase.com/w_get_by.html (http://www.timstvshowcase.com/w_get_by.html)
That's Willie Aames on the side next to the woman looking at the man.

[This message has been edited by JT (edited 11-20-2001).]

Kimberly
11-22-2001, 11:43 AM
Take a look at this.
http://lostinthepast.net/past/Aames2/SL1606W.JPG

It's amazing what a few years and alot of time at the gym did for Aames.

TVLAND-FAN
11-28-2001, 08:43 PM
Definitly Gwendolyn. She was an angel and a princess. http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/smile.gif I've NEVER seen anyone prettier since.

------------------
Of course i want my Cheesie Poofs ! : )

AL BUNDY RUUUUUUUUUULES ! : )

Slater
11-29-2001, 06:07 AM
Nice picture of Aames. It's like Lembeck does Tarzan. Willie was pretty nice looking then, but he had lost it by the time Charles in Charge was on. Baio was way better looking, both body and face.

Pitooey
01-04-2002, 11:40 PM
Scott was in charge in the LOOKS department! Oh yeah!!! :cool:

cicVIfan4life
01-11-2002, 02:30 AM
WILLIE AAMES he's a sex0r 4-life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scott baio ain't got nuthin on the willster!

cicofme4eva
01-11-2002, 02:35 AM
like, omg! SCOTT IS SOOOOO MUCH hotter that WILLIE AAMES, willie is a LOSAHH!

cicVIfan4life
01-11-2002, 02:39 AM
NAH, that's crazy talk! scott was nothing without willie. because willie played such a loser that it made scott look good. but on his own.. SCOTT WAS A NOBODY. first, he was the fonz's cousin. next, he's joanie's boyfriend, and lastly he's buddy's friend. after the fonz disowned him, joanie broke up with him and willie abused alcohol.. what happened to scott? he dropped out of the public eye!

cicofme4eva
01-11-2002, 02:48 AM
NO WAY! scott was FINE AND DANDY BY HIMSELF! totally not one to stoop to BIBLEMAN! let's NOT forget scott's work in the nineteen eighty five version of alice in wonderland as pat the pig, what a babe! WILLIE AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE LOSERS 4 LIFE

cicVIfan4life
01-11-2002, 02:49 AM
you are right. i see the error of my ways, and i am now proud to say that i want CHARLES IN CHARGE OF ME! so step off!

cicofme4eva
01-11-2002, 02:52 AM
um, hello, it's STAND DOWN.