PDA

View Full Version : Moesha's Brother Miles Is The Ugliest Little Thing

isiahthomas
08-20-2002, 07:00 PM
Her little brother Miles is so ugly he looks like a rat or a rodent. His big lips & his smile was so hit. What was Moesha's girlfriend name with the big eyes who now plays on The Parkers? She is ugly too, i can't stand her ugly a**.

ThomasE
08-22-2002, 07:33 PM
He was a cute little kid. Of course everyone has their own opinions. Isaiahthomas, welcome to the board but please try to refrain from any offensive language, cool? BTW, her name is Kimberly Ann Parker played by Countess Vaughn formerly known as Alexandria DeWitt on 227.

TVFactFan
08-25-2002, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by ThomasE
He was a cute little kid. Of course everyone has their own opinions. Isaiahthomas, welcome to the board but please try to refrain from any offensive language, cool? BTW, her name is Kimberly Ann Parker played by Countess Vaughn formerly known as Alexandria DeWitt on 227.

I agree with isiah thomas-Miles lips were big-They kind of remind me of a busted open hot sausage

vashti1999
10-15-2003, 10:08 PM
I just saw him in a State Farm commercial. He's older but the face is pretty much the same.

isiahthomas
11-17-2003, 10:56 AM
I was just about to say i saw him in a State Farm insurance commercial. He has gotten tall but his face still looks the same, ugly as hell hahahahahahahahahahahaha. U know your acting career is over when u start doing commercials & u can't find tv & movie work LOL.

isiahthomas
02-13-2004, 10:52 AM
I saw that State Farm commercial again & Miles looks like a frog hahahahahahahahahahahaha. His face is messed up & his lips are humongous. LOL@Solomon saying his lips look like a busted open hot sausage hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

TVFactFan
02-13-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by isiahthomas
I saw that State Farm commercial again & Miles looks like a frog hahahahahahahahahahahaha. His face is messed up & his lips are humongous. LOL@Solomon saying his lips look like a busted open hot sausage hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You are wrong-LOL

isiahthomas
02-17-2004, 10:16 AM
I saw Miles in a new Sprite commercial yesterday & he's still ugly LOL.

marvin g
02-17-2004, 08:47 PM
That's alright! As long as you GUYS don't think he's cute!:lol:

isiahthomas
05-05-2004, 09:47 AM
What is Miles real name? Has anybody else seen that Sprite commercial with him?

jamesanthony
05-05-2004, 12:46 PM
Marcus T Paulik was Miles. Wasn't he in an episode of The Parkers after Moesha ended? I guess that means that he was rescued from Master P.

He played a playmate of the kids on The Hughleys in its last season.

Whether he's considered ugly or cute (I suspect some women must think he is adorable- they wouldn't cast an ugly kid in a TV show) he's probably got money to burn from the residual checks.

ThomasE
05-05-2004, 04:23 PM
Miles was in a 1999 episode of "The Parkers" when Kim was running that children's sweatshop. Niecy was in that episode as well. BTW isaiahthomas, it is good to hear from you again. Hadn't heard from you in a while. As for me, I think Miles was a cute little kid and I don't say from a WEIRD point of view if you know what I mean. He was just one of those adorable little wisecracks. All and all, he was NOT rescued. No refugee. The only Moesha refugees are Kim, Andell and recurring characters Nikki Parker and Mrs. Campbell(Hakeem's Mother)

jamesanthony
05-05-2004, 04:30 PM
It is so weird how they never resolved Moesha's storyline, especially since there is a spinoff. It would be wild if some character from the Moesha series showed up at Nikki Parker's wedding next week.

ThomasE
05-12-2004, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by jamesanthony
It is so weird how they never resolved Moesha's storyline, especially since there is a spinoff. It would be wild if some character from the Moesha series showed up at Nikki Parker's wedding next week.

It would be funny if Niecey just showed up with a baby.

mo
07-14-2004, 12:48 PM
hey i think miles is the cutest little guy in moesha and i would love to see him now! he is really sweet and i know people will agree with me. i hope his career after moesha goes well

lib-bboyy2.5
08-28-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by ThomasE
The only Moesha refugees are Kim, Andell and recurring characters Nikki Parker and Mrs. Campbell(Hakeem's Mother)

You mean Nikki was on Moesha. Like she appeared in one of the episodes as Kims Mother, if so whats the name of that episod.

isiahthomas
09-21-2005, 10:28 AM
Miles is gonna be in the new movie Roll Bounce with Lil Bow Wow, Meagan Good, Nick Cannon, Charles Murphy, Mike Epps, Chi McBride which comes out this Friday. He plays Lil Bow Wow's brother in the movie & Chi McBride is his father. In the previews, Chi asks Miles about a condom he found in the bushes in front of the house. Miles tries to play dumb like he doesn't know how the condom got in the bushes. Chi said boy i know you heard what i said. As big as your ears are, you heard the sun come up this morning hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

ThomasE
09-30-2005, 11:27 PM
Maybe Miles can tell us who got pregnant on Moesha. Llboy2.5, Nikki was on the episode when she and Kim both got into Santa Monica College. Stevie and Prof Oglovee was in it too. It was like a pilot for "The Parkers". The other episode she was in "I studied twelve years for this?" She was also in another episode in the last season of the series in which her nemesis is trying to make the moves on Frank while Dee is away in Jamacia. Nikki puts a stop to it.

isiahthomas
06-06-2006, 05:03 PM
Marcus Paulk is in a movie that came out not too long ago with Antonio Banderas and Alfre Woodward. I forgot the name of it but the movie is about Antonio is a dance teacher and he comes to a inner city high school to teach blacks and hispanics how to dance. Marcus was one of his students.