PDA

View Full Version : Reginald VelJohson is Gay!!!

Da_Diva001
06-05-2002, 03:25 PM
Not that it really matters-- but several months ago I was reading an article I believe in Jet magazine or on the internet and he stated that he was gay in real life! I guess I was a little shocked, After finding out that the Dad from "The Brady Bunch" died of Aids and was also gay.

Superbatboy
06-06-2002, 10:45 PM
I remember hearing this a few years ago. They also said that Phillip from Fresh Prince was gay too.

Da_Diva001
06-07-2002, 01:18 PM
Yeah, I had read about Phillip too!

SoFl123
06-10-2002, 12:40 PM
Guys, it is totally false. I remember hearing that about Reginald VelJohnson too but it was a huge gag just like they did with Tom Selleck, trying to out celebrities. This is just another example of trying not to believe everything you read. and Phyllip too, he is presently married and has been for the past 13 years.

Da_Diva001
06-11-2002, 02:33 PM
Well as far as Philip's sexuality is concerned, I only heard that once so how knows and really cares. But one of the articles that I read was an interview with Reginald and he stated it and on a couple sites on the internet where they list celebirties that are gay his name has been listed on a couple. So go figure!