PDA

View Full Version : NATPE 2013 -- Fall 2013 Syndication

Pavan
01-31-2013, 01:01 AM
NATPE was from Jan. 28-20, 2012 in Miami. Here is what is being offered for Fall 2013 in syndication:

BLOG STORY: http://blog.sitcomsonline.com/2013/01/natpe-2013-fall-2013-syndication-cbs.html

FALL 2013 SYNDICATION

OFF-NETWORK REPEATS

Daily Half-Hours
The Middle (Warner Bros.) (NYC: WLNY M-F 12-1A)
Modern Family (20th Television) (NYC: WNYW, M-F 7-8P; WWOR Sun 10-11P)
Community (Sony Pictures) (NYC: WLNY M-F 1-2am)
The Cleveland Show (20th Television)
Cops Reloaded (20th Television) (NYC: WLNY)

Weekly Hours
Glee (20th Television) (NYC: WWOR Sun 6P & 7P)
Bridezillas (Rohrs Media)
Sanctuary (PPI)

Weekly Half-Hour
None

FIRST-RUN SERIES

Talk Shows
The Arsenio Hall Show (CBS Television) (NYC: WPIX M-F 11P, Sun 12M)
Bethenny (Warner Bros.) (NYC: WNYW M-F 11A)
Queen Latifah (Sony Pictures Television) (NYC: WCBS M-F 9A; WLNY M-F 7P)
The Test (CBS Television) (NYC: WPIX, M-F 3P)
TMZ Live (Warner Bros.) (NYC: WNYW, M-F 2P)
Kris (20th Television) - six-week summer test run on Fox owned stations (NYC: WNYW M-F 11A)

Court Shows
Paternity Court (MGM) (NYC: WLNY)
Supreme Justice with Judge Karen Mills-Francis (Entertainment Studios)

Game Shows/Reality
None

News Magazine
OK! TV (Big Fish Entertainment) (NYC: WLNY M-F 11:30P)

First-Run Weekly Airings
BAMM.TV (Telco)
Beer Geeks (TVS)
Heroes Among Us (Associated Television)
The Hollywood News Report (Telco)
Rescue 3 (Trifecta)
Republic of Doyle (Trifecta)

Remember this is what is being offered. Some of these entries have not gotten clearances, but as soon as they do, we'll let you know. Stay with us!

http://blog.sitcomsonline.com/2013/01/natpe-2013-fall-2013-syndication-cbs.html

thebigjp
01-31-2013, 01:04 PM
A weak syndication market to say the least.

oz615
01-31-2013, 01:12 PM
Court Shows
Paternity Court (MGM)

Why are these idiots giving this woman another court show? I mean the first 2 she did only lasted a season,what makes them think that it's gonna succeed this time around?

yankeesrj12
01-31-2013, 01:27 PM
Agreed, even with the off-network series. The only thing that may click is The Middle.

factsoflife
01-31-2013, 03:21 PM
Didn't Queen Latifah have a talk show back in the early 90's?

Pavan
01-31-2013, 03:38 PM
Interesting. I thought Parks and Rec and Community would be getting offered for fall. I guess not?

So far only cable (Community this fall on Comedy Central and P&R on WGN America in Fall 2014). Parks & Recreation is not eligible until fall 2014 anyway.

noveel
01-31-2013, 03:45 PM
Cleveland Show is already on Adult Swim, Bob's Burgers will probably end up there eventually

Tubehead
01-31-2013, 05:44 PM
i would like to see thee in synidcation
smallville 6;00 am mondays thur fridays at 6:00 am on tnt i like to get at it decent time
hereos it lasted long timee
life on mars us verson i reocmmed it its one ofmy favorite shows
moonlight i really liked it i reocmmed it if your into twlgith and the whole vampire thing
seven days last seen on scifif iwould like to watch this on re ruins
whipout now playing on tur tv and now on tbs
fear factor i likedit then it gotten to gross i like t o see it

early ediiton i did watch some of it on tv guide network i would love to do away with the back bars

Ezzy
01-31-2013, 05:52 PM
Daily Half-Hours
The Middle (Warner Bros.) (NYC: WPIX)
Modern Family (20th Television) (NYC: WNYW)

I HOPED THIS WAS REVERSED WITH THE ABOVE BUT... :(
The Cleveland Show (20th Television)
Cops Reloaded (20th Television) (NYC: WLNY)
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN EXACTLY?

Weekly Hours
Glee (20th Television) (NYC: WNYW)

OXYGEN ALREADY AIRS THIS
Bridezillas (Rohrs Media)

GO AWAY
Sanctuary (PPI)

SYFY?

Weekly Half-Hour
None

FIRST-RUN SERIES

Talk Shows
The Arsenio Hall Show (CBS Television) (NYC: WPIX)

Will do well. He was popular back in the 90's

Bethenny (Warner Bros.) (NYC: WNYW/WWOR)
---------------------------
EPIC FAIL. WHY IS SHE GETTING A SHOW?

Queen Latifah (Sony Pictures Television) (NYC: WCBS)
WHY?

The Test (CBS Television) (NYC: WPIX)

WHAT IS THIS?

TMZ Live (Warner Bros.) (NYC: WNYW)
-----------
MORE TRASH WE DON'T NEED

Kris (20th Television) - six-week summer test run on Fox owned stations (NYC: WNYW)
----------------------
WHO?

Court Shows
Paternity Court (MGM) (NYC: WLNY)

PLEASE MAKE THIS GENRE GO AWAY

Game Shows/Reality
None

News Magazine
OK! TV (Big Fish Entertainment)

ANOTHER GOSSIP SHOW. JUST WHAT WE NEED

First-Run Weekly Airings
BAMM.TV (Telco)

Beer Geeks (TVS)
Heroes Among Us (Associated Television)
The Hollywood News Report (Telco)
Rescue 3 (Trifecta)
Republic of Doyle (Trifecta)

WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE SHOWS?

This is a pretty weak slate for fall 2013. Nothing exciting. Except maybe the "WOOF MAN". :)

Pavan
01-31-2013, 07:46 PM
Nope. September, not Fall 2014:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/parks-recreation-reruns-land-at-414988

Parks & Recreation will have 5 seasons in May and 90 episodes. I wonder why it wouldn't be eligible before September 2014 on locals if you're correct.

Same for "Community." I know SONY wanted to try and launch it this fall. I also remember seeing "Hot In Cleveland" was cleared in over 75% of the country, in NYC to WLNY along with "Mike and Molly" and "2 Broke Girls," but those first two don't start until 2014 and the latter 2015.

That's when NBC Universal is pitching Parks & Rec for. It's on the NATPE buyer list as Fall 2014. Hot in Cleveland is Fall 2014: http://blog.sitcomsonline.com/2012/07/hot-in-cleveland-coming-to-syndication.html

thebigcookie
01-31-2013, 08:06 PM
I wish The Game that was originally on CW, now on BET, was on this list for syndication. It has had 5 seasons, but only has 99 episodes. Is it not eligible until 100 episodes? You would think by now, it could join. Maybe in 2014 after Season 6?

mets82
01-31-2013, 08:53 PM
Thats a pretty weak lineup all around. We dont need any more judge shows or gossip shows. We have enough of them. Im also assuming that the stations in CT. where these shows will air will come out soon. I say that because that the NY stations that I see WNYW, WWOR and WPIX are channels I used to have but now I dont, so in essence if there not on in CT. forget about it anywhere else.

catsrule
01-31-2013, 09:16 PM
It's good The Middle is coming to syndication. Hopefully this will make it explode in new episodes.

Pavan
02-01-2013, 12:07 AM

It's a solid line-up with Modern Family and The Middle in off-network (both will do very solid) and talk shows Arsenio and Queen Latifah getting good buzz.

cherryade
02-02-2013, 01:24 AM
The lack of Community seems strange.

I wonder if Sony decided to push Community back to fall 2014 since a renewal is suddenly looking more likely.

PF9
02-02-2013, 08:33 PM
I'd like to see My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic enter off-network syndication on local stations this fall, since it will have 65 episodes which is the minimum needed for a children's show.

yankeesrj12
02-03-2013, 03:07 AM
Bethenny will most likely do well among the talk shows. I mean, she already had a test run and that got her onto the national schedule, so I can't see her going away after only a season.

catsrule
02-13-2013, 05:34 PM
WFFT Local is getting their FOX affiliation back on March 1st. I'm surprised MyFOX only kept it for a year and a half.

EmoJoe
02-14-2013, 12:22 AM
I feel like they might've held off with Community and Parks because another season is now looking pretty likely for both, and next year's syndication market is less crowded (won't it just be Raising Hope and Mike & Molly?)

ryan423
02-14-2013, 11:42 AM
I feel like they might've held off with Community and Parks because another season is now looking pretty likely for both, and next year's syndication market is less crowded (won't it just be Raising Hope and Mike & Molly?)

Never thought of it that way.

Yes, you're absolutely correct. "Cougar Town" (now a lock for a fifth season, and potentially beyond) and "Hot in Cleveland" bring the tally up to six for fall 2014.

The year after that will be busier (2 Broke Girls, New Girl, and if it survives, Suburgatory).

catsrule
02-20-2013, 02:47 PM
changes for WFFT Local in March
5:00 PM How I Met Your Mother replaces The Office
5:30 PM How I Met Your Mother replaces The Office
6:00 PM Two and a Half Men replaces How I Met Your Mother
6:30 PM Two and a Half Men replaces How I Met Your Mother
7:00 PM The Big Bang Theory replaces Two and a Half Men
7:30 PM The Big Bang Theory replaces Two and a Half Men
8:00 PM FOX Primetime replaces Extra/The Insider/The Big Bang Theory 2x
10:00 PM News
11:00 PM TMZ
11:30 PM The Office replaces King of the Hill
12:00 AM The Insider replaces Law & Order: Criminal Intent
12:30 AM Extra replaces Law & Order: Criminal Intent cont.
1:00 AM Law & Order replaces The Gossip Queens/According to Jim
2:00 AM King of the Hill replaces Comics Unleashed
2:30 AM The Office replaces Who Wants to Date a Comedian?
3:00 AM The Gossip Queens replaces Paid Programming
3:30 AM Who Wants to Date a Comedian? replaces Paid Programming
4:00 AM Comics Unleashed replaces Paid Programming
4:30 AM According to Jim replaces Paid Programming

I'm glad they're keeping the Andy Griffith hour at noon.

catsrule
02-20-2013, 03:09 PM
changes for My-FOX
12:30 PM Paid Programming replaces New Adventures of Old Christine
1:00 PM Anderson Live replaces Jeff Probst
2:00 PM Ricki Lake replaces Dr. Phil
3:00 PM Trisha
4:00 PM Steve Harvey
5:00 PM Judge Alex replaces American Dad
5:30 PM Last Shot with Judge Gunn replaces American Dad
6:00 PM America's Funniest Home Videos replaces Family Guy 2x
7:00 PM Frasier replaces America's Funniest Home Videos
7:30 PM The New Adventures of Old Christine replaces America's Funniest Home Videos cont.
8:00 PM MyNetworkTV Primetime replaces FOX Primetime
10:00 PM Family Guy 2x replaces MyNetworkTV Primetime
11:00 PM American Dad 2x replaces MyNetworkTV Primetime cont.
12:00 AM It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia replaces Dish Nation
12:30 AM Dish Nation replaces It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
1:00 AM It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia replaces Frasier
1:30 AM Frasier replaces Cold Case Files
2:00 AM Cold Case Files replaces Paid Programming at 2:30

Frasier gets an upgrade, although it should have had the whole 7PM hour. Judge Alex and Last Shot with Judge Gunn at 5PM is in addition to the 11AM hour. At least Dr. Phil will be cut to one airing a day on NBC.

catsrule
02-20-2013, 03:12 PM
NBC33 Changes
5:00 AM NewsRadio replaces News
5:30 AM Coach replaces News
6:00 AM The Munsters replaces News
6:30 AM The Addams Family replaces News
11:00 AM Who Wants to be a Millionaire 2x replaces The Doctors
12:00 PM Paid Programming replaces Who Wants to be a Millionaire
2:00 PM Jeff Probst replaces Ricki Lake
3:00 PM The Doctors replaces Jeff Probst
4:00 PM News replaces Dr. Phil
5:00 PM Dr. Phil replaces Anderson Live

In addition to their early morning news the weekend news is also cut.

Madness
02-27-2013, 09:48 PM
I really wonder when Queen Latifah is going to air. There's no room on WCBS unless they air her after the Late Late Show. Unless she ends up on WLNY, which I could see.

catsrule
03-04-2013, 01:12 AM
I'm glad MyNetwork lost their FOX affiliation. As a result they have put Castle in primetime Sunday nights at 9:00, a slot that needed something good. Until tonight none of my locals had aired Castle in syndication.

cherryade
07-28-2013, 10:01 PM
It seems Community is premiering in broadcast syndication this fall afterall.

Sony has created a site (http://www.communityontv.com) to find it on the schedule. It seems to be mostly CW affiliates.

EmoJoe
07-28-2013, 11:44 PM
Yeah, I noticed that. I guess maybe they were waiting to see if the show would get a 5th season? Its current episode count is a little iffy for syndication (84) but after next year it'll have 97, which is plenty.

Weird how Parks & Rec isn't getting a broadcast push yet though. It's more accessible than Community and has more episodes.

cherryade
07-29-2013, 03:37 AM
The lack of Parks is very odd, especially since the scheduling against TBBT suggests it will be the final season (although it's NBC so anything can happen). Perhaps The Office syndication contracts expire next year and they want to sell them together?

I agree it's an accessible show. I've never understood why Parks doesn't perform better in the ratings.

That said, I don't think Community is as inaccessible as people suggest, especially the first 2.5 seasons (I like to pretend the end of s3 and s4 didn't happen). It has also suffered from some pretty brutal scheduling. I wouldn't be that shocked if it surprises in syndication, although it faces an uphill battle in broadcast syndication on these 2nd tier stations.

tvfan25
07-29-2013, 07:42 AM
There's none of those shows going into syndication that sound good to me. I don't watch any of them. :(

EmoJoe
07-29-2013, 12:56 PM
The lack of Parks is very odd, especially since the scheduling against TBBT suggests it will be the final season (although it's NBC so anything can happen). Perhaps The Office syndication contracts expire next year and they want to sell them together?

I agree it's an accessible show. I've never understood why Parks doesn't perform better in the ratings.

That said, I don't think Community is as inaccessible as people suggest, especially the first 2.5 seasons (I like to pretend the end of s3 and s4 didn't happen). It has also suffered from some pretty brutal scheduling. I wouldn't be that shocked if it surprises in syndication, although it faces an uphill battle in broadcast syndication on these 2nd tier stations.
I think Community could do at least as well as 30 Rock in syndication, which performs well in big markets. I don't think it's totally inaccessible, but it's definitely more of a niche show than most syndicated fare.

JTC
07-29-2013, 09:46 PM
Saw a promo for Modern Family on WNYW 7 and 7:30 week nights bumping Big Bang which is surprising. Big Bang probably shifts to WWOR I would guess.

ryan423
07-30-2013, 10:55 PM
Saw a promo for Modern Family on WNYW 7 and 7:30 week nights bumping Big Bang which is surprising. Big Bang probably shifts to WWOR I would guess.

WWOR is indeed getting TBBT. They've been airing 'coming soon' promos for a couple of weeks now.

JTC
08-01-2013, 09:57 PM
Simpsons also moving over to WWOR. 6:30 and 7 weeknights

EmoJoe
08-02-2013, 01:46 AM
What about 30 Rock?! I hope it stays late nights on WNYW, I like it there.

Pavan
08-02-2013, 12:11 PM
We should have the NYC fall schedules on the blog very soon.

ryan423
08-02-2013, 01:08 PM
Simpsons also moving over to WWOR. 6:30 and 7 weeknights

Haven't seen that promo air yet, but thanks for the heads up. I wonder how this effects HIMYM, KOQ and RAYMOND reruns. Could RAYMOND or KOQ be exiting local syndication or switching networks?

I imagine BIG BANG is the highest rated of these comedy reruns, so they might be best airing a full hour 11pm-12am against ARSENIO HALL on WPIX.

tbswatcher
08-02-2013, 02:44 PM
What I know about Portland Maine for new fall shows so far is that WPXT (CW) is getting The Middle, Modern Family and Glee. WPME (MyTV) is getting Cash Cab, Community, The Cleveland Show, The Simpsons, Ghost Hunter and Ok TV.

catsrule
08-02-2013, 03:30 PM
Haven't seen that promo air yet, but thanks for the heads up. I wonder how this effects HIMYM, KOQ and RAYMOND reruns. Could RAYMOND or KOQ be exiting local syndication or switching networks?

I imagine BIG BANG is the highest rated of these comedy reruns, so they might be best airing a full hour 11pm-12am against ARSENIO HALL on WPIX.Raymond at least will still be in broadcast syndication. My locals have advertised a new time and station for it.

ryan423
08-03-2013, 01:19 AM
Raymond at least will still be in broadcast syndication. My locals have advertised a new time and station for it.

As it stands, NY's WWOR airs these sitcoms in this order:

7:30am - That '70s Show
8:30am - Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns
11:00am - Are We There Yet?
11:30am - Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns

6:30pm - How I Met Your Mother
7:00pm - How I Met Your Mother
7:30pm - King of Queens

11:00pm - King of Queens
11:30pm - Everybody Loves Raymond
12:00am - Everybody Loves Raymond
12:30am - Tyler Perry's House of Payne
1:00am - The Office

This fall, THE SIMPSONS gets HIMYM's current 6:30-7:30 hour, and BIG BANG is coming. Unless something is leaving, I can't imagine anything else getting double airings unless they add more sitcom hours.

yankeesrj12
08-03-2013, 11:26 PM
It seems Community is premiering in broadcast syndication this fall afterall.

Sony has created a site (http://www.communityontv.com) to find it on the schedule. It seems to be mostly CW affiliates.
No surprise it'll air on mostly CW affiliates. The show has low ratings on NBC and likely won't find much success in syndication. My local CW affiliate is airing Community in the 11pm hour, 'Til Death at 12am, and Meet the Browns at 1am. Three shows that most likely do not attract (or will not attract) an audience.

James28
08-05-2013, 02:19 AM
All of the sitcoms' reruns in broadcast syndication (or any scripted shows' reruns on broadcast syndication in general) nowadays have to be on FOX, CW, and MyNetworkTV affiliates.

yankeesrj12
08-05-2013, 05:56 AM
All of the sitcoms' reruns in broadcast syndication (or any scripted shows' reruns on broadcast syndication in general) nowadays have to be on FOX, CW, and MyNetworkTV affiliates.
Not true. My ABC affiliate airs Everybody Loves Raymond and my NBC affiliate airs Two and a Half Men.

ryan423
08-05-2013, 11:03 PM
More NYC local news:

MODERN FAMILY to air Sunday nights from 10-11pm beginning September 29th on WWOR (My9). WNYW (Fox5) has the weekday rights and will be airing it 7-8pm Monday through Friday.

ryan423
08-05-2013, 11:03 PM
Not true. My ABC affiliate airs Everybody Loves Raymond and my NBC affiliate airs Two and a Half Men.

And WABC 7 in NYC airs "Scrubs."

mr awesome
08-08-2013, 03:22 PM
Maybe not completely true, but it is mostly true. Especially in big markets, the FOX and CW stations will get most off-net sitcoms. There are certain shows that always go to network affiliates such as Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, Entertainment Tonight, The Insider and Inside Edition.

The Hearst-owned ABC station here used to air sitcoms in the afternoon all throughout the 80s and up until around 1994 when they acquired Oprah, which replaced Golden Girls and Designing Women. Cheers was a mainstay on WTAE as well until they eventually moved it to from weeknights @ 11:35 to weekends at 11:30, then 12:35 and weekend afternoon filler until being picked up by the WB affiliate.

With all the first run talk shows, game shows and tabloids there wouldn't be much room other than a late night slot. ET, Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune are always going to be considered higher draws that off-network sitcom re-runs.

Pavan
08-10-2013, 03:35 PM
The Middle isn't coming to WPIX after all. Stay tuned, New York.

mgsports
08-10-2013, 07:03 PM
The Community 4pm and 4:30 KMCI,9-27 Modern Family 6pm KCWE/10:35pm KMBC,Bethenny replaces Anderson Live KMBC on 9-9 at 10am also 9-9 OMG Insider 6pm and 6:30 Access Hollywood KSMOTV replacing Friends so means Friends either switching times or local stations or leaving area but also on Saturday's at 6pm to 7pm. Could also see a channel expanding their Newscast like KMBC/KWCE,FOX4KC or so on. Glee/TMZ Live FOXKC maybe and Cleveland Show/new Judge Shows KMCI maybe.
WKCF gets Community.

Scandal,Person of Interest,Elementry,Good Wife,TNT Shows,Blue Bloods and so on in reruns for first time next year. Don't forget Last Man Standing in 2016 or 17.

Judge Joev Brown is gone and Judge Judy could be moved up an hour so a FOX4KC can add another hour to it's Newscast hours.

EmoJoe
08-10-2013, 10:02 PM
Scandal and Person of Interest won't be eligible for syndication until 2015 (maybe even longer for Scandal since its first season was short). And Elementary is only starting its second season, so that'll be 2016.

Next year will have Raising Hope and Mike & Molly for comedy and Blue Bloods and Hawaii Five-O for drama. I think that's it? I don't think Bob's Burgers will be eligible yet because its first two seasons were short (although Adult Swim is already starting to air it in small doses). It's a pretty light crop, especially in comparison to this year's slew of comedies.

bostonmediaguy
08-10-2013, 10:13 PM
WSBK-Ch. 38 Boston (available throughout the US and Canada on cable and satellite as a Superstation)

WEEKDAYS
5:00 AM Paid Programming
8:00 AM The Test (was paid programming)
9:00 AM Dr. Phil (rebroadcast)
10:00 AM Rachael Ray (was The Jeff Probst Show)
12:00 PM Judge Judy (rebroadcast)
12:30 PM Judge Judy (rebroadcast)
1:00 PM Judge Mathis
2:00 PM The People’s Court
3:00 PM Rules of Engagement
3:30 PM How I Met Your Mother (was Rules of Engagement)
4:00 PM The King of Queens (was How I Met Your Mother)
4:30 PM The King of Queens (was The New Adv. … Christine)
5:00 PM Seinfeld (was The King of Queens)
5:30 PM How I Met Your Mother (was The King of Queens)
6:00 PM Two and a Half Men (was Seinfeld)
6:30 PM Two and a Half Men (was How I Met Your Mother)
7:00 PM The Big Bang Theory
7:30 PM The Big Bang Theory
8:00 PM MyNetwork TV Prime
10:00 PM WBZ News at 10pm
10:30 PM OK! TV (was Entertainment Tonight)
11:00 PM Seinfeld
11:30 PM The Office
12:00 AM The Office
12:30 AM Rules of Engagement (was omg! Insider)
1:00 AM Entertainment Tonight (was Law & Order: CI)
1:30 AM omg! Insider (was Law & Order: CI, cont’d)
2:00 AM Comics Unleashed (was South Park)
2:30 AM Paid Programming (was That ‘70s Show)
3:00 AM Community (was ‘Til Death)
3:30 AM Paid Programming
4:00 AM Paid Programming (was Frasier)
4:30 AM Judge Karen (was Frasier)

cherryade
08-11-2013, 12:08 AM
Next year will have Raising Hope and Mike & Molly for comedy and Blue Bloods and Hawaii Five-O for drama. I think that's it?
There's also Hot in Cleveland and Anger Management, with Parks held over.

mgsports
08-11-2013, 05:06 PM
AT&T U-Verse is the only cable system in other parts of the USA that might carry it because haven't seen like Time Warner or so on pick it up yet to carry it like in KC!,Dallas or so,on. We also need a Superstation from LA,New York,Orlando and so on.

Scandal was picked up by a Cable Network for 2015. I would like to a local station pick up like NCIS.

KSPR is starting a 11am Newscast today.

Paternity Court will air St. Louis, MO on WRBU Monday-Friday at 12:00 and 12:30 P.M. - In Kansas City, MO on KSMO Monday-Friday at 2:00 and 2:30 P.M. - Miami/Fort Lauderdale, FL on WFOR/WBFS - Check local listings, and Wichita-Hutchinson Plus, KS on KSAS/KMTW - Check you local listings.

ryan423
08-13-2013, 10:49 PM

Interesting. Appears a lot of sitcom switcharoos amongst the NYC locals this fall.

Sal
08-14-2013, 01:16 PM
Syndicated sitcoms on Canadian channels this September:

For more details see "Canadian Fall TV Schedules and Highlights 2013-14" (http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/showthread.php?t=313228)

CTV - The Big Bang Theory

CTV Two - The Big Bang Theory, Hot In Cleveland, Mike & Molly, Corner Gas

Global - The Simpsons

CITY - Modern Family

Deja View - All In The Family, The Jeffersons, Three's Company, The Golden Girls, MASH, Archie Bunker's Place

Comedy Gold - Growing Pains, Full House, Who's The Boss?, (the unholy trinity of 1980s sitcoms :lol: ), Night Court, Wings, I Love Lucy, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Rhoda, Newhart, The Bob Newhart Show plus Canadian series The Red Green Show, The David Steinberg Show, Super Dave Osborne, The New Addams Family

Comedy Network - The Big Bang Theory, Community, Seinfeld, Parks and Recreation, Corner Gas

MUCH - The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air, The Simpsons, South Park, The Cleveland Show

E! - Just Shoot Me, My Boys, Hot In Cleveland

OMNI - Modern Family, 30 Rock, How I Met Your Mother, Two and a Half Men, Rules Of Engagament

Joy Tv - Everybody Loves Raymond, King of Queens, Frasier (Thank you Katie Ann for the info.)

Ezzy
08-14-2013, 03:48 PM

When are you announcing NY lineups? And is Pix to a switcharoo with WNYW for MF?

mgsports
08-14-2013, 08:19 PM
http://cincinnati.com/blogs/tv/2013/08/12/daytime-tv-changes-start-sept-9/ No new Newscast.
Don't forget FL/KS/MO Stations.
TMZ Live on all FOX 18 Owned Sations and ceared across the country next fall and The List Nighty News Magazine KSHB/KMIZ this year becuase contracts up,Cancellled Shows,Shows moving to other networks or times.

ryan423
08-17-2013, 10:27 PM
Overheard on an MLB broadcast on My9 that BIG BANG is sticking at 7:30pm when it moves to WWOR this fall from WNYW. I assume it'll also air at 11pm as it has, unless they air it at 6pm. I guess HIMYM and King of Queens are getting the boot or shifted to late nights? Maybe a different network.

Would be nice to see MODERN and MIDDLE paired on WNYW now that WPIX isn't going to air it.

factsoflife
08-19-2013, 01:39 AM
I tried and tried but cannot find any information on my local stations and their Fall scheduling plans. I have no idea if Modern Family will be syndicated in my area.

mgsports
08-19-2013, 10:22 AM
We are not ready yet to release our fall schedule yet, but we can tell you that KSHB will not be changing our schedule.
The Test will be on KMCI at 1:00 PM in September.
It says 9:30pm and 10:05pm for the Middle but Newscast are on at that time on FOX4KC.

tbb033
08-20-2013, 05:17 PM
Anyone know the schedule changes for the Detroit area stations? Especially WMYD and WKBD.

I know WMYD is getting Community and the Middle, and that WKBD is getting Modern Family, but I'd like to know the exact changes being made, what's moving, what's being replaced, etc., the whole upcoming schedule (Why can't they put this stuff up on their websites???)

mgsports
08-21-2013, 08:28 PM
http://queenlatifah.com/pdf/where-to-watch-q.pdf 2pm WDAF but the Commercial on FOX4KC says 1pm and maybe also taking Lake's spot overnight to and have also put Family Feud on at 3pm to 4pm with the gone Judge Joe Brown at 11:30am and he's also overnight.

The Test Tribune Stations,The Middle and OKITV have their Where to Watch Websites working.

ryan423
08-24-2013, 02:52 AM
More NYC local news:

WWOR (My9) has begun airing promos for its new HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER time slot, a full hour weeknights from 11:00pm-12:00am.

As previously discovered, THE SIMPSONS will air 6:30pm-7:30pm and THE BIG BANG THEORY will air at 7:30pm on My9. MODERN FAMILY will air Sunday nights from 10:00pm-11:00pm.

mgsports
08-24-2013, 08:39 AM
http://www.columbiatribune.com/webapp/ KMIZ adding 9am and Noon Newscast.

Pavan
08-24-2013, 10:37 AM
More NYC local news:

WWOR (My9) has begun airing promos for its new HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER time slot, a full hour weeknights from 11:00pm-12:00am.

As previously discovered, THE SIMPSONS will air 6:30pm-7:30pm and THE BIG BANG THEORY will air at 7:30pm on My9. MODERN FAMILY will air Sunday nights from 10:00pm-11:00pm.

We will have the NYC story sometime next week.

mgsports
08-26-2013, 10:18 PM
On the Red Carpet will be mostly on Live Well Network.
The Test TV Show will also be on Tribune new Stations maybe to and ones like maybe My Fox Orkndo to.
Raw Travel,Cleveland Show,Glee times on Fox Stations,OK!TV and so on we are waiting for.
Also maybe all cities or better yet or just do all the new Daytime shows and show who's showing them.

Madness
08-27-2013, 03:54 AM
We will have the NYC story sometime next week.

Should be interesting to see where all of the sitcoms move around. I know Everybody Loves Raymond is going back to WPIX at 6pm in NYC but that's all I've heard so far. Interested to see where the Middle ends up.

ryan423
08-27-2013, 12:20 PM
Should be interesting to see where all of the sitcoms move around. I know Everybody Loves Raymond is going back to WPIX at 6pm in NYC but that's all I've heard so far. Interested to see where the Middle ends up.

Oh, back to WPIX, huh? Hadn't heard that yet. Did you see a commercial for it? Would have been nice to see it paired with THE MIDDLE. Certainly might have helped it, but now it's unclear where it's going. I'm guessing WNYW or WLNY. Would be nice to see it paired with MODERN FAMILY, I guess.

Since RAYMOND's leaving TBS weekdays though, and TV Land butchers their shows with awful cuts, will glad to see it airing somewhere in the early evening again.

Bradshaw
08-27-2013, 01:30 PM
The Middle is scheduled for WLNY at 12am and 12:30am weeknights.

ryan423
08-27-2013, 02:29 PM
The Middle is scheduled for WLNY at 12am and 12:30am weeknights.

That's definitely a timeslot I'd watch it in, but talk about not getting a fair chance in the NYC market! And COMMUNITY is confirmed to air 1-2am on WLNY.

Bradshaw
08-27-2013, 02:31 PM
Anyone know the schedule changes for the Detroit area stations? Especially WMYD and WKBD.

I know WMYD is getting Community and the Middle, and that WKBD is getting Modern Family, but I'd like to know the exact changes being made, what's moving, what's being replaced, etc., the whole upcoming schedule (Why can't they put this stuff up on their websites???)

Modern Family is on 7:30pm and 10:30pm on WKBD.
The Middle airs at 6:30pm and 2:00am on WMYD. The Middle Weekend airs at 6pm on Saturday.
Community airs at 7pm and 11pm on WMYD. Community Weekend airs at 4pm Sunday.

mgsports
08-27-2013, 05:22 PM
KSMOTV
Friends gets moved to 4pm to 5pm.
Access Hollywood 10pm and Dish Nation 10:30pm and then Everybody Loves Raymond 11pm to Midnight. I was hopping 9pm back to an hour and 7am to 9am back or even Daily Buzz Show in the Morning.

factsoflife
08-27-2013, 10:54 PM
Does anybody know any information about Rhode Island stations? I want to know where to find reruns of Modern Family and new talk shows!

catsrule
08-28-2013, 02:02 PM
Fort Wayne, Indiana changes through September 9

WANE-CBS
3:00PM Judge Judy replaces Judge Joe Brown. Judge Judy also remains at 3:30PM.
1:37AM Comics Unleashed with Byron Allen replaces Judge Judy

NBC33
11:00AM Bethenny replaces Who Wants to be a Millionaire 2x
12:00PM The Doctors replaces Paid Programming
2:00PM Steve Harvey replaces Jeff Probst
3:00PM Paid Programming replaces The Doctors

WFFT-FOX
7:30AM The Insider replaces Paid Programming
11:00PM The Arsenio Hall Show replaces TMZ/The Office
12:00AM TMZ replaces The Insider
2:00AM The Office replaces King of the Hill. The Office also remains at 2:30AM.
4:30AM King of the Hill replaces According to Jim

I do not have listings for the week of September 16 yet but this is what I have seen advertised.
NBC33
3:00PM Queen Latifah replaces Paid Programming
7:00PM Modern Family replaces Everybody Loves Raymond
7:30PM The Middle replaces Everybody Loves Raymond- the best possible timeslot for it! :D

MyNetworkTV
3:00PM America's Funniest Home Videos replaces Trisha Goddard
4:00PM Everybody Loves Raymond replaces Steve Harvey
4:30PM Everybody Loves Raymond replaces Steve Harvey cont.
5:00PM American Dad replaces Judge Alex
5:30PM American Dad replaces Last Shot with Judge Gunn
6:00PM Family Guy 2x replaces America's Funniest Home Videos
7:00PM It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia replaces Frasier- not only is this a big downgrade, I can't believe they're putting a TVMA show at 7PM. :rolleyes:
10:00PM Dish Nation replaces Family Guy

Pavan
08-29-2013, 01:16 AM
More to come tomorrow on the blog at 12 noon, including WABC, WCBS, WNBC and WLNY info.

WNYW FALL 2013

WEEKDAYS
4:00 TMZ ON TV
4:30 GOOD DAY EARLY CALL
5:00 GOOD DAY WAKE UP
6:00 GOOD DAY WAKE UP 2
7:00 GOOD DAY NEW YORK
9:00 GOOD DAY NEW YORK
10:00 WENDY WILLIAMS
11:00 BETHENNY
12:00N DR. OZ
1:00 TMZ LIVE
2:00 TMZ
2:30 INSIDE EDITION
3:00 PEOPLE'S COURT
4:00 DR. OZ
5:00 FOX5 NEWS AT 5
6:00 FOX5 NEWS AT 6
6:30 TMZ ON TV
7:00 MODERN FAMILY
7:30 MODERN FAMILY
8:00 PRIMETIME
10:00 FOX5 NEWS AT 10
11:00 BIG BANG THEORY-2nd
11:30 30 ROCK
12:00M 30 ROCK
12:30A THE OFFICE-1ST RUN
1:00 THE OFFICE-2ND RUN
1:30 DISH NATION
2:00 PAID

SATURDAYS
4:00 PAID
6:00 GOOD DAY STREET TALK
6:30 PAID
7:00 MADE IN HLLYWD-TEEN (E/I 13-16)
7:30 WILD ABOUT ANIMALS (E/I 13-16)
8:00 AWESOME ADVENTURES(E/1 13-16)
8:30 WHADDYADO? (E/I 13-16)
9:00 REAL WINNING EDGE (E/I 13-16)
9:30 TEEN KIDS NEWS (E/I 13-16)
10:00 WEEKEND MARKETPLACE
12:00N MLB PLAYER POLL
12:30P FOX SPORTS PRE
1:00 MLB ON FOX
4:00 WHACKED OUT SPORTS
4:30 WHACKED OUT SPORTS
5:00 TMZ
6:00 FOX 5 NEWS AT 6
6:30 FOX COLLEGE FOOTBALL PREGAME
7:00 FOX COLLEGE FOOTBALL
10:30 FOX5 NEWS AT 10
11:00 ANIMATION DOMINATION HD
11:30 ANIMATION DOMINATION HD
12:00M WHACKED OUT SPORTS
12:30A INSIDE EDITION
1:00 KING OF QUEENS
1:30 KING OF QUEENS

SUNDAYS

4:00 PAID
5:30 SUNDAY MASS
6:00 PAID
7:30 IN TOUCH MINISTRIES
8:30 PAID
9:00 JOEL OSTEEN
9:30 PAID
10:00 FOX NEWS SUNDAY
11:00 GRAHAM BENSINGER
11:30 GIANTS KICKOFF
12:00N FOX NFL SUNDAY
1:00 FOX NFL
4:00 FOX NFL
7:30 POSTGAME/OT
8:00 PRIMETIME
10:00 FOX5 NEWS AT 10
10:30 SPORTS EXTRA
11:00 THE OFFICE
11:30 THE OFFICE
12:00M 30 ROCK
12:30A 30 ROCK
1:00 AMERICAN LATINO
1:30 LATINATION

WWOR Fall 2013

WEEKDAYS
4:00A PAID
5:00A ANDREW WOMMACK
5:30A UNIVERSAL CHURCH
6:00A JOSEPH PRINCE MINISTRIES
6:30 KENNETH COPELAND
7:00 DRAGONFLY TV (E/I 13-16)
7:30 DISH NATION- Encore
8:00 ARE WE THERE YET?
8:30 MEET THE BROWNS-2nd
9:00 700 CLUB
10:00 LAW & ORDER:SVU
11:00 DIVORCE COURT-3rd
11:30 DIVORCE COURT
12:00N PEOPLE'S COURT (2nd run)
1:00 JUDGE ALEX
1:30 JUDGE ALEX
2:00 DIVORCE COURT
2:30 DIVORCE COURT
3:00 BETHENNY
4:00 WENDY WILLIAMS
5:00 FAMILY FEUD
5:30 FAMILY FEUD
6:00 DISH NATION
6:30 THE SIMPSONS
7:00 THE SIMPSONS
7:30 BIG BANG THEORY-1st
8:00 MY NETWORK TV
10:00 NEWS/CHASING NJ
10:30 INSIDE EDITION
11:00 HOW I MET-MOTHER
11:30 HOW I MET-MOTHER
12:00A KING OF QUEENS
12:30A KING OF QUEENS
1:00 HOUSE OF PAYNE-1st
1:30 MEET THE BROWNS-1st

SATURDAYS
10:00 UNIVERSAL CHURCH
10:30 PAID
3:00 MY9 MOVIE
5:00 ARE WE THERE YET?
5:30 ARE WE THERE YET?
6:00 HOUSE OF PAYNE
6:30 MEET THE BROWNS
7:00 HOW I MET-MOTHER
7:30 HOW I MET-MOTHER
8:00 BURN NOTICE
9:00 BURN NOTICE
10:00 THE CLOSER
11:00 GIANTS ACCESS BLUE
11:30 GRAHAM BENSINGER
12:00A MEET THE BROWNS
12:30A PAID

SUNDAYS

10:00 JOEL OSTEEN LAKEWOOD CHURCH
10:30 DR. DAVID JEREMIAH
11:00 PAID
11:30 BIZ KIDS (E/I 13-16)
12:00N NEW JERSEY NOW
12:30P PAID
3:00 BONES
4:00 GIANTS POST GAME
5:00 BONES
6:00 GLEE
7:00 GLEE
8:00 BIG BANG THEORY
8:30 BIG BANG THEORY
9:00 BIG BANG THEORY
9:30 BIG BANG THEORY
10:00 MODERN FAMILY
10:30 MODERN FAMILY
11:00 THE CLOSER
12:00A HOUSE OF PAYNE
12:30A WHACKED OUT SPORTS
1:00 PAID

WPIX FALL 2013

WEEKDAYS
4:00am PIX News @ 4A
4:30am PIX News @ 4:30A
5:00am PIX News @ 5A
5:30am PIX News @ 5:30A
6:00am PIX Morning News
9:00am Maury Povich (Secondary)
10:00am Maury Povich (Primary)
11:00am Jerry Springer
12:00N The Steve Wilkos Show
1:00pm Bill Cunningham (CW)
2:00pm Judge Mathis (Primary)
3:00pm The Test (9/9)
4:00pm Maury Povich (3rd Run)
5:00pm PIX News at Five
6:00pm Everybody Loves Raymond (Primary) (9/9)
6:30pm Seinfeld (Primary) (9/9)
7:00pm Two and a Half Men (Primary)
7:30pm Two and a Half Men (Secondary)
8:00pm PRIMETIME
10:00pm PIX News at Ten
11:00pm Arsenio Hall (9/9)
12:00M Seinfeld (Secondary) (9/9)
12:30am Everybody Loves Raymond (Secondary) (9/9)
1:00am Friends (Primary) (9/9)
1:30am Family Guy (Primary) (9/9)
2:00am Rules of Engagement (9/9)
2:30am American Dad (P)
3:00am It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (P)
3:30am Friends (Secondary) (9/23)

SATURDAYS
4:00am Paid
7:00am Advs. Of Chuck…(E/I)
7:30am Rescue Heroes (E/I)
8:00am Sonic X
8:30am Bolts & Blip
9:00am Spec Spider-Man
9:30am Justice League Unltd
10:00am Dragonball Z Kai
10:30am B-Daman Crossfire
11:00am Yu-Gi-Oh!
11:30am Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal
12:00N Family Style (E/I) (9/21)
12:30pm On the Spot (E/I)
1:00pm MOVIE
3:00pm MOVIE
5:00pm Raymond (9/28)
5:30pm Taste Makers (9/28)
6:00pm PIX News at 6
6:30pm Raymond (9/28)
7:00pm Family Guy (9/14)
7:30pm Family Guy (9/14)
8:00pm Rules of Engagement (9/14)
8:30pm Rules of Engagement (9/14)
9:00pm Two and a Half Men
9:30pm Two and a Half Men
11:00pm Honeymooners (9/14)
11:30pm Honeymooners (9/14)
12:00M The First Family
12:30am The First Family
1:00am Mr. Box Office
1:30am Mr. Box Office
2:00am MOVIE

SUNDAYS
4:00am Paid
6:00am News Closeup
6:30am Paid
12:00N Coolest Places (E/I) (9/22)
12:30pm Animal Atlas (E/I)
1:00pm Bloopers (P) (9/22)
1:30pm Bloopers (S) (10/6)
2:00pm MOVIE
4:00pm Unsealed: Alien (9/22)
4:30pm Unsealed: Alien (9/15)
5:00pm SAF3 (9/22)
6:00pm PIX News at 6
6:30pm Dr. Steve
7:00pm Friends
7:30pm Friends
8:00pm Seinfeld (9/15)
8:30pm Seinfeld (9/15)
9:00pm Two & a Half Men (BF)
9:30pm Two & a Half Men (BF)
11:00pm Honeymooners (9/15)
11:30pm Honeymooners (9/15)
12:00M Arsenio Hall (9/15)
1:00am Family Guy (opt) (9/29)
1:30am Family Guy (opt) (9/29)
2:00am Futurama (9/22)
2:30am Futurama (9/22)
3:00am Sunny in Philly (9/22)
3:30am Friends (2) (9/22)

DJM77
08-29-2013, 05:54 AM
Didn't Queen Latifah have a talk show back in the early 90's?

1999-2001 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0196286/

PF9
08-29-2013, 10:09 PM
As I said in an earlier post, I think MLP: FIM would be good for off network syndication. By the time Fall 2014 comes it will have 91 episodes aired. Other Hub shows that could be in off-network syndication could be Transformers: Prime and Pound Puppies, both of which will have 65 episodes aired by Fall 2014.

Daboss94
08-30-2013, 09:09 AM
Thanks a ton, Pavan! I look forward to this every year.

Any idea on if Baggage will end up on another network? It's currently on at 3:30AM on PIX and I don't see it on the new schedule.

Also, Having It's Always Sunny on at 3AM does the show a disservice. Are other stations allowed to air it in the afternoon?

factsoflife
08-30-2013, 08:55 PM
In Rhode Island, WLNE 6 (ABC 6) is replacing "The Jeff Probst Show" with Queen Latifah. WLWC 9 (CW9) is getting Betheeny (Frankel Show).

mgsports
08-30-2013, 09:26 PM
http://www.kshb.com/generic/entertainment/38_the_spot_kmci/Fall2013_NewShows_38thespot The Test at 1pm but not a Tribune Station but FOX4KC is and Community at 9pm. No Daily Buzz Show or the List or Live Newscast.

Pavan
08-30-2013, 11:59 PM
Thanks a ton, Pavan! I look forward to this every year.

Any idea on if Baggage will end up on another network? It's currently on at 3:30AM on PIX and I don't see it on the new schedule.

Also, Having It's Always Sunny on at 3AM does the show a disservice. Are other stations allowed to air it in the afternoon?

No idea about Baggage, but we didn't get WLNY's full schedule - just the new show timings, so it is possible Baggage could move over there. It's def. not on WNYW, WWOR or WPIX.

mr awesome
08-31-2013, 04:38 PM
Pittsburgh Highlights
FOX- 53 WPGH
10:00 The Test (replaces Wendy Williams, moves to 22 at the same time)
1:00&1:30 Judge Alex (replaces Divorce Court, may be temporary since I saw a promo for 'Paternity Court' and Judge Alex usually airs on sister station 22.
2:00&2:30 Divorce Court (replaces Judge Joe Brown)

NBC - 11 WPXI
11:00 Bethanny (replaces Anderson)
12:00 expanded News
1:00 The Doctors (slides from 12:30)
2:00 Fourth hour of Today (slides from 1:30, replaces Who Wants To Be A Millionaire)

KDKA 2 (CBS) & WTAE 4 (ABC) have no noticeable changes.

WPCW 19 (CW) and WPMY 22: I don't recieve these channels so I don't know how their September skeds differ for the most part. Arsenio Hall will air on CBS owned 19 @ 11, I have no idea what it replaces.

mr awesome
08-31-2013, 04:50 PM
Youngstown, Ohio highlights
WKBN 27 (CBS) Queen Latifah replaces Jeff Probst @ 3

WFMJ 21 (NBC) Access Hollywood Live replaces Anderson @ 3

WYFX 27.2 (FOX)
Modern Family replaces Two and A Half Men @ 6 &7
King of Queens replaces New Adventures of Old Christine @ 5
Two & A Half Men replaces How I Met Your Mother @ 5:30 and Rules of Engagement @ Midnight

11:00 Arsenio Hall replaces Two and A Half Men and The Office

9:00 AM the first of now two episodes of The People's Court replaces Judge Joe Brown @ 9

mgsports
09-02-2013, 10:16 PM
Sanctuary reruns KCWE 8pm Saturday. Also Community will be on KMCI nights on Sundays.

catsrule
09-04-2013, 02:27 AM
WANE-CBS through week of September 16
4:30AM CBS Morning News
5:00AM News
7:00AM CBS This Morning
9:00AM Rachael Ray
10:00AM Let's Make a Deal
11:00AM The Price is Right
12:00PM News
12:30PM The Young and the Restless
1:30PM The Bold and the Beautiful
2:00PM The Talk
3:00PM Judge Judy replaces Judge Joe Brown
3:30PM Judge Judy
4:00PM Dr. Oz
5:00PM News
5:30PM Inside Edition
6:00PM News
6:30PM CBS Evening News
7:00PM Wheel of Fortune
7:30PM Jeopardy!
8:00PM CBS Primetime
11:00PM News
11:35PM Late Show with David Letterman
12:37AM Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
1:37AM Comics Unleashed with Byron Allen replaces Judge Judy
2:07AM ES.TV
2:37AM Up to the Minute

catsrule
09-04-2013, 02:35 AM
WPTA-ABC
4:30AM America This Morning
5:00AM News
7:00AM Good Morning America
9:00AM Live with Kelly and Michael
10:00AM Paid Programming
11:00AM The View
12:00PM News
12:20PM INsight
1:00PM The Chew
2:00PM General Hospital
3:00PM The Ellen Degeneres Show
4:00PM Katie
5:00PM News
6:30PM ABC World News Tonight
7:00PM Entertainment Tonight
7:30PM Access Hollywood/local shows
8:00PM ABC Primetime
11:35PM Jimmy Kimmel Live
12:37AM Nightline
1:07AM Paid Programming replaces The New Adventures of Old Christine
1:37AM Entertainment Tonight
2:07AM Paid Programming
2:37AM ABC World News Now

catsrule
09-04-2013, 02:45 AM
NBC33
4:00AM Paid Program
4:30AM Early Today
5:00AM Paid Program replaces NewsRadio
5:30AM AgDay
6:00AM Fort Wayne's Morning News replaces The Munsters/The Addams Family
7:00AM Today
11:00AM Bethenny replaces Who Wants to be a Millionaire 2x
12:00PM The Doctors replaces Paid Programming
1:00PM Days of Our Lives
2:00PM Steve Harvey replaces Jeff Probst
3:00PM The Queen Latifah Show replaces The Doctors
4:00PM News
5:00PM Dr. Phil
6:30PM NBC Nightly News
7:00PM Modern Family replaces Everybody Loves Raymond
7:30PM The Middle replaces Everybody Loves Raymond
8:00PM NBC Primetime
11:34PM Tonight Show with Jay Leno
12:36AM Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
1:36AM Last Call with Carson Daly
2:05AM Today
3:00AM Mad Money

catsrule
09-04-2013, 02:59 AM
WFFT Local-FOX
4:00AM 30 Rock replaces Comics Unleashed with Byron Allen
4:30AM Supreme Justice with Judge Karen Mills replaces According to Jim
5:00AM Shepherd's Chapel
6:00AM Paid Programming
8:00AM We the People with Gloria Allred
8:30AM We the People with Gloria Allred
9:00AM America's Court with Judge Ross
9:30AM America's Court with Judge Ross
10:00AM Judge Mathis
11:00AM Justice for All with Judge Cristina Perez
11:30AM Justice for All with Judge Cristina Perez
12:00PM The Andy Griffith Show
12:30PM The Andy Griffith Show
1:00PM Paid Programming
2:00PM Jerry Springer
3:00PM Maury
4:00PM The People's Court
5:00PM How I Met Your Mother
5:30PM How I Met Your Mother
6:00PM Two and a Half Men
6:30PM Two and a Half Men
7:00PM The Big Bang Theory
7:30PM The Big Bang Theory
8:00PM FOX Primetime
10:00PM News
11:00PM The Arsenio Hall Show replaces TMZ/The Office
12:00AM The Insider
12:30AM Extra
1:00AM Law & Order: Criminal Intent
2:00AM The Office replaces King of the Hill
2:30AM The Office
3:00AM TMZ replaces The Gossip Queens
3:30AM 30 Rock replaces Who Wants to Date a Comedian?

catsrule
09-04-2013, 03:10 AM
The CW
5:00AM The Better Show
6:00AM The Daily Buzz
7:30AM Til Death replaces 7:30 half hour of The Daily Buzz
8:00AM Tyler Perry's House of Payne
8:30AM Tyler Perry's House of Payne
9:00AM The Steve Wilkos Show
10:00AM The Wendy Williams Show replaces The Jeremy Kyle Show
11:00AM Are We There Yet? 2x replaces The Wendy Williams Show
12:00PM Paid Programming
2:00PM The King of Queens replaces Are We There Yet?
2:30PM The King of Queens replaces Are We There Yet?
3:00PM The Bill Cunningham Show
4:00PM Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns
4:30PM Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns
5:00 PM Cops Reloaded 2x replaces The Wendy Williams Show
6:00PM King of the Hill replaces The King of Queens
6:30PM The Cleveland Show replaces That 70s Show
7:00PM Seinfeld
7:30PM Rules of Engagement
8:00PM CW Primetime
10:00PM Rules of Engagement replaces Cops
10:30PM Seinfeld
11:00PM Community replaces Rules of Engagement
11:30PM Community replaces That 70s Show
12:00AM That 70s Show replaces The King of Queens
12:30AM That 70s Show replaces Til Death
1:00AM Til Death
1:30-5:00AM Paid Programming

Sal
09-04-2013, 01:16 PM
Buffalo NY aka Loserville, USA Fall 2013 Weekdays

WGRZ 2.1 NBC

4:00 AM Early Today
4:30 AM Channel 2 News at 4:30am
5:00 AM Channel 2 News Daybreak
7:00 AM Today
11:00 AM Channel 2 News Mid-Day
11:30 AM The Office
12:00 PM Coach (Mon/Wed/Fri), Cosby Show (Tue/Thu)
12:30 PM Paid Programming
1:00 PM Days of our Lives
2:00 PM The Doctors
3:00 PM Dr. Phil
4:00 PM The Ellen DeGeneres Show
5:00 PM Channel 2 News
5:30 PM Channel 2 News at 5:30
6:00 PM Channel 2 News
6:30 PM NBC Nightly News
7:00 PM Entertainment Tonight
7:30 PM omg! Insider

8:00-11 PM, 11:35-Latenight NBC Programming

11:00 PM Channel 2 News

WIVB 4.1 CBS

3:37 AM Up to the Minute
4:30 AM CBS Morning News
5:00 AM Wake Up!
6:00 AM Wake Up!
7:00 AM CBS This Morning
9:00 AM Rachael Ray
10:00 AM Let's Make a Deal
11:00 AM The Price Is Right
12:00 PM News 4 Noon
12:30 PM The Young and the Restless
1:30 PM The Bold and the Beautiful
2:00 PM The Talk
3:00 PM Bethenny
4:00 PM The Dr. Oz Show
5:00 PM News 4 at 5
6:00 PM News 4 at 6
6:30 PM CBS Evening News With Scott Pelley
7:00 PM Wheel of Fortune
7:30 PM Jeopardy!

8:00 PM - 11:00 PM, 11:35-Latenight CBS Programming

11:00 PM News 4 at 11

WKBW 7.1 ABC

3:07 AM ABC World News Now
4:30 AM America This Morning
5:00 AM Good Morning
6:00 AM Good Morning
7:00 AM Good Morning America
9:00 AM Live! With Kelly and Michael
10:00 AM AM Buffalo
11:00 AM The View
12:00 PM Eyewitness News at Noon
12:30 PM Paid Programming
1:00 PM The Chew
2:00 PM General Hospital
3:00 PM RightThisMinute
3:30 PM RightThisMinute
4:00 PM Katie
5:00 PM Eyewitness News at 5pm
6:00 PM Eyewitness News at 6pm
6:30 PM ABC World News With Diane Sawyer
7:00 PM Extra
7:30 PM Access Hollywood

8:00-11:00 PM, 11:35 PM-Latenight ABC Programming

11:00 PM Eyewitness News at 11pm

WUTV 29.1 FOX

8:30 AM Friends
9:00 AM The 700 Club
10:00 AM The People's Court
11:00 AM Maury
12:00 PM The Steve Wilkos Show
1:00 PM Judge Alex
1:30 PM Judge Alex
2:00 PM Judge Mathis
3:00 PM Jerry Springer
4:00 PM Maury
5:00 PM Family Feud
5:30 PM Family Feud
6:00 PM The Big Bang Theory
6:30 PM Judge Judy
7:00 PM Judge Judy
7:30 PM Two and a Half Men

8:00-10:00 PM FOX Programming

10:00 PM 2 on Your Side at 10
10:30 PM Two and a Half Men
11:00 PM The Simpsons
11:30 PM How I Met Your Mother
12:00 AM Friends
12:30 AM Baggage
1:00 AM Sexy Confessions
1:30 AM Paid Programming
2:00 AM How I Met Your Mother
2:30 AM Forever Young
3:00 AM It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
3:30 AM That '70s Show
4:00 AM OK! TV
4:30 AM King of the Hill

WNLO 23.1 CW

3:00 AM Up to the Minute
4:30 AM Comics Unleashed With Byron Allen
5:00 AM CBS Morning News
5:30 AM CBS Morning News
6:00 AM The Better Show
7:00 AM Wake Up
9:00 AM Winging it! Buffalo Style
10:00 AM America's Court With Judge Ross
10:30 AM America's Court With Judge Ross
11:00 AM We the People With Gloria Allred
11:30 AM We the People With Gloria Allred
12:00 PM Justice for All With Judge Cristina Pérez
12:30 PM Justice for All With Judge Cristina Pérez
1:00 PM Who Wants to Be a Millionaire
1:30 PM Who Wants to Be a Millionaire
2:00 PM Roseanne
2:30 PM Roseanne
3:00 PM The Bill Cunningham Show
5:00 PM The Wendy Williams Show
6:00 PM 'Til Death
6:30 PM Rules of Engagement
7:00 PM Inside Edition
7:30 PM TMZ

8:00-10:00 PM CW Programming

10:00 PM 10 O'Clock News
10:30 PM The Arsenio Hall Show
11:30 PM Dish Nation
12:00 AM Cops Reloaded
12:30 AM Cops Reloaded
1:00 AM 'Til Death
1:30 AM Rules of Engagement
2:00 AM Who Wants to Date a Comedian?
2:30 AM Paid Programming

WNYO 49.1 MyTv

5:00 AM Shepherd's Chapel
6:00 AM Paid Programming
6:30 AM Paid Programming
7:00 AM 2 on Your Side at 10 Daybreak
8:00 AM The Kiosk Presents...
8:30 AM Paid Programming
9:00 AM The Trisha Goddard Show
10:00 AM Jerry Springer
11:00 AM Divorce Court
11:30 AM Divorce Court
12:00 PM The Jeremy Kyle Show
1:00 PM Paid Programming
1:30 PM Paid Programming
2:00 PM The Test
3:00 PM The Trisha Goddard Show
4:00 PM The Steve Wilkos Show
5:00 PM The People's Court
6:00 PM Judge Mathis
7:30 PM Family Guy

8:00-10:00 PM MyTv Programming

10:00 PM Seinfeld
10:30 PM Seinfeld
11:00 PM Law & Order: Criminal Intent
12:00 AM American Dad
12:30 AM Family Guy
1:00 AM Paid Programming
1:30 AM America Now
2:00 AM America Now
2:30 AM OK! TV
3:00 AM Everybody Loves Raymond
3:30 AM American Dad
4:00 AM SIGN OFF

catsrule
09-04-2013, 04:52 PM
What else besides Modern Family is premiering on the 23rd? I'm not posting the MyNetwork schedule yet, it doesn't seem complete.

mgsports
09-04-2013, 07:14 PM
Cleveland Show but no where to watch page,Glee reruns on Fox stations maybe
Most Daytime Talk Shows start on 9-16.

OK! TV 6am and American Now 6:30am KSMO TV. Hall gets 11pm slot on FOX4KC so TMZ moves to Midnight. The Middle maybe Weekends KC area FOX4KC if KCWE doesn't show it by replacing extra shows of Springer,Wilkos,Pauvch.

EmoJoe
09-05-2013, 12:30 AM
This is 30 Rock's 3rd consecutive year in its timeslot on FOX 5 New York! Must be doing pretty well there.

TKMetal
09-05-2013, 09:28 AM
KCWI 23.1 CW Des Moines

Mon-Fri

6:00AM Great Day (Replaces The Andy Griffith Show X2 at 9AM) (9/16)
10:00AM Right This Minute (Replaces America's Funniest Home Videos/'Til Death-9/9) (9/16)
10:30AM Right This Minute (Replaces America's Funniest Home Videos/'Til Death-9/9) (9/16)
11:00AM Judge Alex
11:30AM Judge Alex
12:00PM Cops Reloaded (Replaces Cops) (9/16)
12:30PM Cops Reloaded (Replaces Cops) (9/16)
1:00PM Divorce Court
1:30PM America's Court With Judge Ross
2:00PM The Test (Replaces Steve Harvey) (9/9)
3:00PM The Bill Cunningham Show
4:00PM The King of Queens (Replaces Family Guy) (9/16)
4:30PM Community (Replaces American Dad!) (9/16)
5:00PM The Middle (Replaces How I Met Your Mother) (9/16)
5:30PM The Middle (Replaces TMZ) (9/16)
6:00PM Rules of Engagement
6:30PM Rules of Engagement
7:00PM CW Primetime
9:00PM TMZ (Replaces The Office) (9/16)
9:30PM Community (Replaces The Office) (9/16)
10:00PM How I Met Your Mother
10:30PM The King of Queens
11:00PM Baggage
11:30PM How I Met Your Mother (Replaces The Andy Griffith Show) (9/16)
12:00AM Law & Order: Criminal Intent
1:00AM The Office (Replaces Friends) (9/16)
1:30AM The Office (Replaces Friends) (9/16)
2:00AM Friends (Replaces Scrubs) (9/16)
2:30AM Friends (Replaces Scrubs) (9/16)
3:00AM American Dad! (Replaces Judge Joe Brown) (9/16)
3:30AM Family Guy (Replaces We the People With Gloria Allred) (9/16)
4:00AM Family Guy
4:30AM American Dad! (Replaces Paid Programming) (9/16)
5:00AM Shepherd's Chapel

Starting 9/16, Sister KDMI 23.3 THIS TV/MNTV will drop American Dad! (5:30AM), Frasier (6 & 6:30AM), 'Til Death (7 & 7:30AM) and Matlock (9:00AM) Mon-Fri in favor of regular This TV programming. MyNetworkTV programming will continue to run Mon-Fri at 11:00PM or approx depending on This TV scheduling.

yankeesrj12
09-05-2013, 11:38 AM
My local channels, with the exception of The CW, don't change much (if at all).

WICU 12 (NBC)
11 - The People's Court
12 - Two and a Half Men
1230 - Local News
1 - Days of Our Lives
2 - Dr. Oz
3 - Katie
4 - The Ellen DeGeneres Show
5 - Local News
630 - National News
7 - Inside Edition
730 - Two and a Half Men

WJET 24 (ABC)
1 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
130 - Paid Programming
9 - The Doctors
10 - Judge Judy
11 - The View
12 - Local News
1230 - TBA
1 - The Chew
2 - General Hospital
3 - TBA
4 - Judge Judy
5 - Local News
630 - National News
7 - omg! Insider
730 - Entertainment Tonight
New series "On the Red Carpet" airs Saturdays at 730.

WSEE-DT2 (CW)
12 - That 70's Show (replaces The King of Queens and 'Til Death)
1 - 'Til Death
130 - Rules of Engagement (replaces Cops Reloaded)
2 - Cash Cab
3 - American Dad!
330 - Dish Nation
4 - Cash Cab
5 - Local News
6 - The Daily Buzz
730 - 'Til Death
8 - House of Payne
9 - The Steve Wilkos Show
10 - The Wendy Williams Show (replaces The Jeremy Kyle Show)
11 - Are We There Yet? (replaces The Wendy Williams Show)
12 - How I Met Your Mother
1230 - Local News
1 - Katie (repeat from previous day)
2 - The King of Queens (replaces Are We There Yet?)
3 - The Bill Cunningham Show
4 - Meet the Browns
430 - How I Met Your Mother
5 - Cops Reloaded (replaces The Wendy Williams Show)
6 - King of the Hill (replaces The King of Queens)
630 - The Cleveland Show (replaces That 70's Show)
7 - Seinfeld
730 - Rules of Engagement
10 - Local News
1030 - Seinfeld
11 - Community (replaces Rules of Engagement and That 70's Show)

WSEE 35 (CBS)
1:30 - Extra
4:30 - TMZ
9 - Live with Kelly and Michael
10 - Rachael Ray
11 - The Price is Right
12 - Local News
1230 - The Young and the Restless
130 - The Bold and the Beautiful
2 - The Talk
3 - Let's Make a Deal
4 - The Queen Latifah Show (replaces Anderson Live)
5 - Dr. Phil
6 - Local News
630 - National News
7 - Wheel of Fortune
730 - Jeopardy

WFXP 66 (Fox)
12 - Family Guy (replaces The Office)
1 - Friends
2 and 3 - Paid Programming (replaces half hour of Scrubs at 330)
4 - Scrubs
430 - Frasier
5 to 730 - Paid Programming
730 - Access Hollywood
9 - Maury
10 - The Trisha Godard Show
11 - We the People with Gloria Allred
1130 - America's Court with Judge Ross
12 - Judge Mathis
1 - Paid Programming
2 - Steve Harvey
3 - Family Feud
4 - Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
5 - The Office
6 - Everybody Loves Raymond
7 - The Big Bang Theory
11 - Family Guy
1130 - King of the Hill

As of September 8, 2013, the following programs are not yet scheduled for my market: Bethenny, Glee, Modern Family, OK! tv, Paternity Court, Right This Minute, The Middle, and The Test. Bethenny, OK! tv, Paternity Court, Right This Minute, and The Test will not air in my market, according to each respective website.

YouCannotBeatUs
09-07-2013, 03:14 PM
Listings for Charlotte, NC from Sep. 9–23

WBTV 3 :
9:00 AM America Now
9:30 AM America Now
10:00 AM Rachael Ray (To be replaced by Let's Make A Deal on Sep. 16)
12:00 PM WBTV 3 News at Noon
3:00 PM Let's Make a Deal (To be replaced by The Queen Latifith Show on Sep. 16)
4:00 PM WBTV 3 News at 4pm
4:30 PM WBTV 3 News at 4:30pm
5:00 PMWBTV 3 News at 5pm
5:30 PM WBTV 3 News at 5:30pm
6:00 PM WBTV 3 News at 6pm
7:00 PM WBTV News Prime Time
7:30 PM Who Wants to Be a Millionaire

WCCB 18:
5:00–9:00 AM WCCB News Rising
11:00 AM Maury (Replaces Steve Wilkos)
12:00 PM Bethenny (Replaces Maury)
1:00 PM The Bill Cunningham Show
2:00 PM The Steve Wilkos Show
3:00 PM Maury
4:00 PM Bethenny (Replaces Anderson Live)
5:00 PM The Ellen DeGeneres Show
6:00 PM TMZ
6:30 PM Extra

WJZY 46:
Sep. 9
7:00 AM The Daily Buzz
9:00 AM Coach (Replaces The New Adventures of Old Christine, to be replaced by Rachael Ray on Sep. 16)
9:30 AM Coach (Replaces Roseanne, will be replaced with Rachael Ray on Sep. 16)
10:00 AM Roseanne (Replaces The New Adventures of Old Christine, to be replaced by The Trisha Goddard Show on Sep. 23)
10:30 AM The King of Queens (To be replaced by The Trisha Goddard Show on Sep. 23)
11:00 AM Coach (Replaces Seinfeld, to be replaced by The People's Court on Sep. 23)
11:30 AM Coach (Replaces Seinfeld, to be replaced by The People's Court on Sep. 23)
12:00 PM 3rd Rock From the Sun (Replaces Frasier, to be replaced by Judge Mathis on Sep. 23)
12:30 PM 3rd Rock From the Sun (Replaces Frasier, to be replaced by Judge Mathis on Sep. 23)
1:00 PM We the People With Gloria Allred (Replaces The Ricki Lake Show)
1:30 PM We the People With Gloria Allred (Replaces The Ricki Lake Show)
2:00 PM 3rd Rock From the Sun (Replaces AFV, will be replaced by Supreme Justice With Judge Karen Mills on Sep. 16)
2:30 PM 3rd Rock From the Sun (Replaces AFV, will be replaced by Supreme Justice With Judge Karen Mills on Sep. 16)
3:00 PM Family Feud
3:30 PM Family Feud
5:00 PM The Trisha Goddard Show (To be replaced by Dish Nation and Rules of Engagement on Sep. 23)
6:00 PM Rules of Engagement (To be replaced by Two and a Half Men on Sep. 23)
6:30 PM The King of Queens (To be replaced by Two and a Half Men on Sep. 23)
7:00 PM Two and a Half Men (To to be replaced by Modern Family on Sep. 23)
7:30 PM Two and a Half Men (To to be replaced by Modern Family on Sep. 23)
10:00 PM FOX 46 News at 10 O'Clock
10:30 PM Dish Nation
11:00 PM Rules of Engagement (Replaces 30 Rock)
11:30 PM Seinfeld (Replaces Rules of Engagement)
12:00 AM Seinfeld (Replaces 30 Rock)
12:30 AM Friends (Replaces The Office)
1:00 AM Friends (Replaces The Office)
1:30 AM The Office (Replaces Dish Nation)
2:00 AM The Office (Replaces Paid programming)
2:30 AM 30 Rock (Replaces Paid programming)
3:00 AM 30 Rock (Replaces Excused)
3:30 AM Paid programming (Replaces Excused)

WMYT 55:
9:00 AM Roseanne (Replaces According to Jim)
9:30 AM That '70s Show
10:00 AM 'Til Death
10:30 AM 'Til Death
11:00 AM Tyler Perry's House of Payne (To be replaced by Law & Order: Criminal Intent on Sep. 16)
11:30 AM Tyler Perry's House of Payne (To be replaced by Law & Order: Criminal Intent on Sep. 16)
12:00 PM Baggage
12:30 PM Baggage
1:00 PM Law & Order: Criminal Intent
2:00 PM The People's Court
3:00 PM Judge Mathis (Expected to be replaced by Paternity Court on Sep. 23)
4:00 PM The People's Court
5:00 PM Judge Mathis
6:00 PM Family Feud
6:30 PM Family Feud
7:00 PM Steve Harvey
10:00 PM Law & Order: Criminal Intent (To be replaced by The Jeffersons and Sandford & Son on Sep. 16)
11:00 PM The Jeffersons (To be replaced by Tyler Perry's House of Payne on Sep. 16)
11:30 PM Sanford & Son (To be replaced by Family Guy on Sep. 16)
12:00 AM The Cosby Show (To be replaced by Family Guy on Sep. 17)
12:30 AM American Dad (To be replaced by The Cleveland Show on Sep. 17)
1:00 AM Cold Case Files (Replaces AFV, to be replaced by Tyler Perry's House of Payne and Community on Sep. 17)
2:00 AM Family Guy (To be replaced by Community on Sep. 17)
2:30 AM Family Guy (To be replaced by American Dad on Sep. 17)
3:00 AM Last Shot With Judge Gunn (To be replaced by Paid programming on Sep. 17)
3:30 AM Last Shot With Judge Gunn

WAXN 64:
5:00 AM The Jeremy Kyle Show (Replaces paid programming and First Business, to be replaced by paid programming on Sep. 16)
6:00 AM OK! TV (Replaces The Jeremy Kyle Show)
6:30 AM First Business (Replaces The Jeremy Kyle Show)
7:00–9:00 AM Eyewitness News Morning
9:00 AM America's Court With Judge Ross (To be replaced by Dr. Oz on Sep. 16)
9:30 AM America's Court With Judge Ross (To be replaced by Dr. Oz on Sep. 16)
10:00 AM The Wendy Williams Show
11:00 AM The Test (Replaces The Jeff Probst Show)
12:00 PM Are We There Yet? (Replaces Judge Alex)
12:30 PM Are We There Yet? (Replaces Judge Alex)
1:00 PM Justice for All With Judge Cristina Pérez
1:30 PM Justice for All With Judge Cristina Pérez
2:00 PM America's Court With Judge Ross (Replaces Are We There Yet?)
2:30 PM America's Court With Judge Ross (Replaces Are We There Yet?)
3:00 PM Judge Alex (Replaces The Wendy Williams Show)
3:30 PM Judge Alex (The Wendy Williams Show)
4:00 PM The Wendy Williams Show (Replaces Divorce Court and America's Court With Judge Ross)
5:00 PM Cops Reloaded (Replaces Judge Joe Brown)
5:30 PM Cops Reloaded (Replaces Judge Joe Brown)
6:00 PM Divorce Court
6:30 PM Divorce Court (Replaces Access Hollywood)
7:00 PM Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns (To be replaced with The Middle on Sep. 16)
7:30 PM Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns (To be replaced with The Middle on Sep. 16)
8:00 PM The Dr. Oz Show (To be replaced with Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns on Sep. 16)
9:00 PM Dr. Phil
10:00 PM Eyewitness News on TV-64
10:35 PM Access Hollywood (Replaces Entertainment Tonight)
11:05 PM The Arsenio Hall Show (Replaces Access Hollywood and Entertainment Tonight)
12:05 AM Entertainment Tonight (Replaces Inside Edition)
12:35 AM omg! Insider
1:05 AM Inside Edition (Replaces Friends)
1:35 AM Access Hollywood (Replaces Friends)

No changes for WSOC and WCNC as far as I know.

UPDATE: Zap2it just listed last minute changes for WMYT on Sep. 16, so I listed them there.

catsrule
09-07-2013, 05:28 PM
Frasier seems to be leaving everywhere this year. I know it technically left syndication a few years ago, but why is everyone dropping it this year?

catsrule
09-07-2013, 05:34 PM
10:00 AM Jerry SpringerOy vey! There's two totally different audiences. :crazy: My FOX affiliate airs an Andy Griffith hour at noon and Jerry Springer at 2PM, but there's an hour of infomercials separating them.

mgsports
09-07-2013, 11:03 PM
9-23 Two Half and Men moves to 10pm to make way for Modern Family 6pm KCWE.
SAFE3 3pm Saturdays FOX4KC.
It's missing Orlando,Miami,Tampa Bay,KC,Phil and so on. OK! TV,SAFE3,other Court Show,Travel Show and so on to.
Themiddeweeknights. Also the Middle has Weekend airings on FOX4KC and Hall also a Saturday version.

yankeesrj12
09-08-2013, 11:56 AM
I found a site that lists all the new shows coming to broadcast syndication this season, along with what network and timeslot they will be airing in for the following cities: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, and Washington DC. For whatever reason, Community and The Queen Latifah Show are not included in the charts.

Here is the link to that page: http://www.snta.com/content/programs/pdf/SNTA_2013-2014_Clearances_8.29.13.pdf

I know Sony has a website for the syndication of Community, does anybody know if there is a similar page on 20th Century FOX for Modern Family or Warner Brothers for The Middle? Just curious since its the easiest way to find out the timeslot of a show.

thebigcookie
09-09-2013, 11:48 AM
Listings for Charlotte, NC beginning Sep. 9

WBTV 3 :
9:00 AM America Now
9:30 AM America Now
10:00 AM Rachael Ray (To be replaced by Let's Make A Deal on Sep. 16)
12:00 PM WBTV 3 News at Noon
3:00 PM Let's Make a Deal (To be replaced by The Queen Latifith Show on Sep. 16)
4:00 PM WBTV 3 News at 4pm
4:30 PM WBTV 3 News at 4:30pm
5:00 PMWBTV 3 News at 5pm
5:30 PM WBTV 3 News at 5:30pm
6:00 PM WBTV 3 News at 6pm
7:00 PM WBTV News Prime Time
7:30 PM Who Wants to Be a Millionaire

WCCB 18:
5:00–9:00 AM WCCB News Rising
11:00 AM Maury (Replaces Steve Wilkos)
12:00 PM Bethenny (Replaces Maury)
1:00 PM The Bill Cunningham Show
2:00 PM The Steve Wilkos Show
3:00 PM Maury
4:00 PM Bethenny (Replaces Anderson Live)
5:00 PM The Ellen DeGeneres Show
6:00 PM TMZ

WJZY 46:
Sep. 9
7:00 AM The Daily Buzz
9:00 AM Coach (Replaces The New Adventures of Old Christine, to be replaced by Rachael Ray on Sep. 16)
9:30 AM Coach (Replaces Roseanne, will be replaced with Rachael Ray on Sep. 16)
10:00 AM Roseanne (Replaces The New Adventures of Old Christine)
10:30 AM The King of Queens
11:00 AM Coach (Replaces Seinfeld)
11:30 AM Coach (Replaces Seinfeld)
12:00 PM 3rd Rock From the Sun (Replaces Frasier)
12:30 PM 3rd Rock From the Sun (Replaces Frasier)
1:00 PM We the People With Gloria Allred (Replaces The Ricki Lake Show
1:30 PM We the People With Gloria Allred (Replaces The Ricki Lake Show)
2:00 PM 3rd Rock From the Sun (Replaces AFV, will be replaced by Supreme Justice With Judge Karen Mills on Sep. 16)
2:30 PM 3rd Rock From the Sun (Replaces AFV, will be replaced by Supreme Justice With Judge Karen Mills on Sep. 16)
3:00 PM Family Feud
3:30 PM Family Feud
5:00 PM The Trisha Goddard Show
6:00 PM Rules of Engagement
6:30 PM The King of Queens
7:00 PM Two and a Half Men (Expected to be replaced by Modern Family on Sep. 23)
7:30 PM Two and a Half Men (Expected to be replaced by Modern Family on Sep. 23)
10:00 PM FOX 46 News at 10 O'Clock
10:30 PM Dish Nation
11:00 PM Rules of Engagement (Replaces 30 Rock)
11:30 PM Seinfeld (Replaces Rules of Engagement)
12:00 AM Seinfeld (Replaces 30 Rock)
12:30 AM Friends (Replaces The Office)
1:00 AM Friends (Replaces The Office)
1:30 AM The Office (Replaces Dish Nation)
2:00 AM The Office (Replaces Paid programming)
2:30 AM 30 Rock (Replaces Paid programming)
3:00 AM 30 Rock (Replaces Excused)
3:30 AM Paid programming (Replaces Excused)

WMYT 55:
9:00 AM Roseanne (Replaces According to Jim)
9:30 AM That '70s Show
10:00 AM 'Til Death
10:30 AM 'Til Death
11:00 AM Tyler Perry's House of Payne
11:30 AM Tyler Perry's House of Payne
12:00 PM Baggage
12:30 PM Baggage
1:00 PM Law & Order: Criminal Intent
2:00 PM The People's Court
3:00 PM Judge Mathis (Expected to be replaced by Paternity Court on Sep. 23)
4:00 PM The People's Court
5:00 PM Judge Mathis
6:00 PM Family Feud
6:30 PM Family Feud
7:00 PM Steve Harvey
10:00 PM Law & Order: Criminal Intent
11:00 PM The Jeffersons
11:30 PM Sanford & Son
12:00 AM The Cosby Show
12:30 AM American Dad
1:00 AM Cold Case Files (Replaces AFV, to be replaced by The Cleveland Show and Family Guy on Sep. 17)
2:00 AM Family Guy (To be replaced by Community on Sep. 17)
2:30 AM Family Guy (To be replaced by Community on Sep. 17)
3:00 AM Last Shot With Judge Gunn (To be replaced by Family Guy on Sep. 17)
3:30 AM Last Shot With Judge Gunn

WAXN 64:
5:00 AM The Jeremy Kyle Show (Replaces paid programming and First Business)
6:00 AM OK! TV (Replaces The Jeremy Kyle Show)
6:30 AM First Business (Replaces The Jeremy Kyle Show)
7:00–9:00 AM Eyewitness News Morning
9:00 AM America's Court With Judge Ross (To be replaced by Dr. Oz on Sep. 16)
9:30 AM America's Court With Judge Ross (To be replaced by Dr. Oz on Sep. 16)
11:00 AM The Test (Replaces The Jeff Probst Show)
12:00 PM Are We There Yet? (Replaces Judge Alex)
12:30 PM Are We There Yet? (Replaces Judge Alex)
1:00 PM Justice for All With Judge Cristina Pérez
1:30 PM Justice for All With Judge Cristina Pérez
2:00 PM America's Court With Judge Ross (Replaces Are We There Yet?)
2:30 PM America's Court With Judge Ross (Replaces Are We There Yet?)
3:00 PM Judge Alex (Replaces The Wendy Williams Show)
3:30 PM Judge Alex (The Wendy Williams Show)
4:00 PM The Wendy Williams Show (Replaces Divorce Court and America's Court With Judge Ross)
5:00 PM Cops Reloaded (Replaces Judge Joe Brown)
5:30 PM Cops Reloaded (Replaces Judge Joe Brown)
6:00 PM Divorce Court
6:30 PM Divorce Court (Replaces Access Hollywood)
7:00 PM Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns (To be replaced with The Middle on Sep. 16)
7:30 PM Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns (To be replaced with The Middle on Sep. 16)
8:00 PM The Dr. Oz Show (To be replaced with Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns on Sep. 16)
9:00 PM Dr. Phil
10:00 PM Eyewitness News on TV-64
10:35 PM Access Hollywood (Replaces Entertainment Tonight)
11:05 PM The Arsenio Hall Show (Replaces Access Hollywood and Entertainment Tonight)
12:05 AM Entertainment Tonight (Replaces Inside Edition)
12:35 AM omg! Insider
1:05 AM Inside Edition (Replaces Friends)
1:35 AM Access Hollywood (Replaces Friends)

No changes for WSOC and WCNC as far as I know.

Will be updated when the Sep. 23 listings come in.

You're lucky you still have The Jeffersons and Sanford and Son on 55. In Memphis, we just lost them on WLMT 30, although all the new changes have not yet begun. We are just in transition now. I'm just mad they took off two airings of the Jeffersons on Saturday nights for another stupid episode of Cold Case Files.

catsrule
09-09-2013, 03:30 PM
I've seen a few episodes of The Border (weekend syndicated show) and started to like it. The Border had aired Saturday nights at 11:00 on my CW affiliate. I was hoping it could be moved a few hours earlier, instead it will be an hour later Saturdays at midnight, too late for me to stay up with church the next morning. Grrrr. I wish it would switch places with Cheaters, that show does not belong at 8PM.

thebigcookie
09-09-2013, 04:06 PM
I will post schedules for Memphis, Jackson, TN, and Jonesboro, AR in another week or so once everything is finalized. I see The Middle already showing up on WJKT in Jackson next week but it's not on the schedule for WATN or WLMT in Memphis yet, but all three of those stations share the same studio and offices in Memphis, so I'm sure it will be there soon.

catsrule
09-10-2013, 02:07 PM
MyNetworkTV
4:00AM America Now replaces Paid Program
4:30AM America Now replaces Paid Program
5-9AM Paid Programming
9:00AM The Queen Latifah Show replaces America Now 2x
10:00AM Divorce Court
10:30AM Judge Alex replaces Divorce Court
11:00AM The Trisha Goddard Show replaces The Doctors
12:00PM Paid Programming replaces Dr. Phil
1:00PM The Doctors replaces Anderson Live
2:00PM The Test replaces Ricki Lake
3:00PM Who Wants to be a Millionaire 2x replaces The Trisha Goddard Show
4:00PM Everybody Loves Raymond 2x replaces Steve Harvey
5:00PM Paid Programming replaces Judge Alex
5:30PM The Middle replaces Last Shot with Judge Gunn
6:00PM Family Guy 2x replaces America's Funniest Home Videos
7:00PM American Dad replaces Frasier
7:30PM American Dad replaces New Adventures of Old Christine
8:00PM MyNetworkTV Primetime
10:00PM It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia replaces Family Guy
10:30PM It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia replaces Family Guy
11:00PM Modern Family replaces American Dad
11:30PM Paid Program replaces American Dad
12:00AM Dish Nation replaces It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
12:30-1:30AM Paid Programming replaces Dish Nation/It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
1:30AM Cold Case Files replaces Frasier at 1:30
2:30AM Paternity Court replaces Cold Case Files
3-4AM Paid Programming

thebigcookie
09-11-2013, 12:04 PM
I think the final schedules are up now on Zap2It, so here we go for Memphis:

WREG 3 CBS
4:00 AM CBS Morning
4:30 AM WREG News Channel 3 at 4:30
5:00 AM WREG News Channel 3 Daybreak 5AM
5:30 AM WREG News Channel 3 5:30AM
6:00 AM WREG News Channel 3 Daybreak 6AM
6:30 AM WREG News Channel 3 6:30AM
9:00 AM WREG News Channel 3 Live at 9
10:00 AM The Price Is Right
11:00 AM The Young and the Restless
12:00 PM WREG News Channel 3 at Noon
12:30 PM The Bold and the Beautiful
1:00 PM The Talk
2:00 PM Let's Make a Deal
3:00 PM Inside Edition
3:30 PM Jeopardy!
4:00 PM WREG News Channel 3 at 4:00
4:30 PM WREG News Channel 3 at 4:30
5:00 PM WREG News Channel 3 at 5:00
5:30 PM CBS Evening News With Scott Pelley
6:00 PM WREG News Channel 3 at 6:00
6:30 PM Entertainment Tonight
7:00 PM CBS Programming
10:00 PM WREG News Channel 3 at 10:00
10:35 PM Late Show With David Letterman
11:37 PM The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson
12:37 AM Paid Programming
1:07 AM Paid Programming
1:37 AM Up to the Minute

WMC 5 NBC
4:30 AM Action News 5 at 4:30 A.M.
5:00 AM Action News at 5am
5:30 AM Action News at 5:30am
6:00 AM Action News AM at 6am
11:00 AM Katie
12:00 PM Action News 5 at Noon
12:30 PM America Now
1:00 PM Days of our Lives
2:00 PM The Queen Latifah Show
3:00 PM The Dr. Oz Show
4:00 PM Action News 5 at 4:00PM
5:00 PM Action News 5 at 5pm
5:30 PM NBC Nightly News
6:00 PM Action News 5 at 6pm
6:30 PM Wheel of Fortune
7:00 PM NBC Programming
10:00 PM Action News 5 at 10PM
10:34 PM The Tonight Show With Jay Leno
11:36 PM Late Night With Jimmy Fallon
12:36 AM Last Call With Carson Daly
1:05 AM Action News 5 at 10PM
1:35 AM Paid Programming
2:05 AM Paid Programming
2:35 AM How I Met Your Mother
3:05 AM RightThisMinute
3:35 AM RightThisMinute

WHBQ 13 Fox
4:00 AM TMZ
4:30 AM Fox 13 News--4:30AM
5:00 AM Good Morning Memphis
6:00 AM Good Morning Memphis
7:00 AM Good Morning Memphis
8:00 AM Good Morning Memphis
9:00 AM Good Morning Memphis
11:00 AM Fox 13 News Midday
11:30 AM Dish Nation
12:00 PM Steve Harvey
1:00 PM Bethenny
2:00 PM TMZ Live
3:00 PM Divorce Court
3:30 PM Judge Alex
4:00 PM Judge Judy
4:30 PM Judge Judy
5:00 PM Fox 13 News--5PM
6:00 PM Access Hollywood
6:30 PM TMZ
7:00 PM Fox Programming
9:00 PM Fox 13 News--9PM
10:00 PM Fox 13 News--10PM
10:30 PM TMZ
11:00 PM Dish Nation
11:30 PM Access Hollywood
12:00 AM Divorce Court
12:30 AM Judge Alex
1:00 AM Paid Programming
1:30 AM Paid Programming
2:00 AM Paid Programming
3:00 AM Paid Programming
3:30 AM Paid Programming

WATN 24 ABC
3:00 AM ABC World News Now
5:00 AM Local 24 News Good Day 5am
6:00 AM Local 24 News Good Day 6am
9:00 AM Paid Programming
9:30 AM Paid Programming
10:00 AM The View
11:00 AM Local 24 News Midday
12:00 PM The Chew
1:00 PM General Hospital
2:00 PM The Doctors
4:00 PM Maury
5:00 PM Local 24 News at 5
5:30 PM ABC World News With Diane Sawyer
6:00 PM Local 24 News at 6
6:30 PM Modern Family
7:00 PM ABC Programming
10:00 PM Local 24 News at 10
10:35 PM Jimmy Kimmel Live
11:37 PM Nightline
12:07 AM Modern Family
12:37 AM Two and a Half Men
1:07 AM The Big Bang Theory
1:37 AM The Big Bang Theory

WLMT 30 CW
4:00 AM Shepherd's Chapel
5:30 AM Kenneth Copeland
6:00 AM The Ellen DeGeneres Show
7:00 AM CW30 News Good Day 7am
8:00 AM Maury
9:00 AM The Steve Wilkos Show
10:00 AM Dr. Phil
11:00 AM Judge Mathis
12:00 PM Jerry Springer
1:00 PM The People's Court
2:00 PM The Trisha Goddard Show
4:00 PM Family Feud
4:30 PM Family Feud
5:00 PM The Simpsons
5:30 PM Are We There Yet?
6:00 PM Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns
6:30 PM Tyler Perry's House of Payne
7:00 PM CW Programming
9:00 PM CW30 News at 9NEW
10:00 PM The Arsenio Hall Show
11:00 PM Tyler Perry's House of Payne
11:30 PM Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns
12:00 AM Are We There Yet?
12:30 AM The Andy Griffith Show
1:00 AM ExtraNEW
1:30 AM omg! Insider
3:00 AM Two and a Half Men
3:30 AM Seinfeld

For the most part, it's very disappointing. I'm very unhappy that WLMT took off Sanford and Son and The Jeffersons. I also hate that there are just way too many stupid syndicated talk shows. All the good sitcom reruns are either during dinnertime or during late night and overnight hours. I wish CW, MyNetwork, and ION would all end and have the channels go back to being independent.

Anyways, I will have Jackson, TN, Jonesboro, AR, and Omaha, NE up later.

catsrule
09-11-2013, 12:43 PM
It's weird seeing Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy! on different stations, I had assumed they were a package deal.

yankeesrj12
09-11-2013, 02:07 PM
Turns out my schedule is much different than it was before.

WICU 12 (NBC)
11 - The People's Court
12 - Two and a Half Men
1230 - Local News
1 - Days of Our Lives
2 - The Dr. Oz Show
3 - Katie
4 - The Ellen DeGeneres Show
5 - Local News
630 - National News
7 - Inside Edition
730 - Modern Family (replaces Two and a Half Men)

WJET 24 (ABC)
9 - The Doctors
10 - The Steve Harvey Shows (repleaces Judge Judy repeats; moves from FOX)
11 - The View
12 - Local News
1230 - Judge Alex (replaces Judge Joe Brown)
1 - The Chew
2 - General Hospital
3 - Judge Judy (replaces The Ricki Lake Show)
4 - Judge Judy
5 - Local News
630 - National News
7 - omg! Insider
730 - Entertainment Tonight
New series "On the Red Carpet" airs Saturdays at 730pm
11 - Local News
1am - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

WSEE-DT2 (CW)
9 - The Steve Wilkos Show
10 - The Wendy Williams Show (replaces The Jeremy Kyle Show)
11 - Are We There Yet? (replaces The Wendy Williams Show)
12 - How I Met Your Mother
1230 - Local News
1 - Katie (repeat from previous day)
2 - The King of Queens (replaces Are We There Yet?)
3 - The Bill Cunningham Show
4 - The Middle (replaces Meet the Browns)
430 - How I Met Your Mother
5 - Cops Reloaded (replaces The Wendy Williams Show)
6 - King of the Hill (replaces The King of Queens)
630 - The Cleveland Show (replaces That 70's Show)
7 - Seinfeld
730 - Rules of Engagement
10 - Local News
1030 - Seinfeld
11 - Community (replaces Rules of Engagement and That 70's Show)
12am - That 70's Show (replaces The King of Queens and 'Til Death)
1 - 'Til Death
130 - Rules of Engagement (replaces Cops Reloaded)
2 - Cash Cab
3 - American Dad!
330 - Dish Nation
4 - Cash Cab
5 - Local News
6 - The Daily Buzz
730 - 'Til Death
8 - House of Payne

WSEE 35 (CBS)
9 - Live with Kelly and Michael
10 - Rachael Ray
11 - The Price is Right
12 - Local News
1230 - The Young and the Restless
130 - The Bold and the Beautiful
2 - The Talk
3 - Let's Make a Deal
4 - The Queen Latifah Show (replaces Anderson Live)
5 - Dr. Phil
6 - Local News
630 - National News
7 - Wheel of Fortune
730 - Jeopardy
1:30am - Extra
2 - The Middle (replaces Paid Programming)
4:30 - TMZ

WFXP 66 (Fox)
9 - Maury
10 - The Trisha Godard Show
11 - We the People with Gloria Allred
1130 - America's Court with Judge Ross
12 - Judge Mathis
1 - Paid Programming
2 - Maury (replaces Steve Harvey)
3 - Family Feud
4 - Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
5 - The Office
6 - Everybody Loves Raymond
7 - The Big Bang Theory
11 - The Arsenio Hall Show (replaces Family Guy / King of the Hill)
12am - Family Guy (replaces The Office)
1 - Friends
2 and 3 - Paid Programming (Scrubs)
730 - Access Hollywood

As of September 11, 2013, the following programs are not yet scheduled for my market: Glee. Bethenny, OK! tv, Paternity Court, Right This Minute, and The Test will not air in my market, according to each respective website.

thebigcookie
09-11-2013, 02:42 PM
It's weird seeing Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy! on different stations, I had assumed they were a package deal.

Many years ago, they were both on WMC 5, but for some odd reason, Jeopardy moved to WREG 3 in early 1996. I wish they were both on the same station. There are some other markets that have them on separate stations too, like Omaha, which I will be posting later.

thebigcookie
09-11-2013, 02:58 PM
Here is Jackson, TN

WBBJ 7 ABC
2:07 AM ABC World News Now
5:00 AM AgDay
5:30 AM Good Morning West Tennessee
11:00 AM Jeopardy!
11:30 AM 7 Eyewitness News Midday
2:00 PM Katie
3:00 PM Bethenny
5:00 PM 7 Eyewitness News at 5
6:00 PM 7 Eyewitness News at 6
10:00 PM 7 Eyewitness News AT 10PM
12:07 AM The Arsenio Hall Show
1:07 AM 7 Eyewitness News AT 10PM
1:37 AM Friends

WBBJ-DT3 7.3 CBS/MeTV
5:00 AM CBS Morning News
5:30 AM Good Morning West Tennessee
6:00 AM Good Morning West Tennessee
9:00 AM Perry Mason
12:00 PM Eyewitness News at Noon
3:00 PM Dragnet
3:30 PM Adam-12
4:00 PM Emergency!
5:00 PM The Rifleman
5:30 PM Eyewitness News at 5:30NEW
6:00 PM CBS Evening News With Scott Pelley
6:30 PM Eyewitness News at 6:30
10:00 PM Eyewitness News at 10
12:37 AM Night Gallery
1:07 AM Up to the Minute

WJKT 16 Fox
4:00 AM The Office
4:30 AM The Office
6:00 AM The Ellen DeGeneres Show
7:00 AM Animal Rescue
7:30 AM The Andy Griffith Show
8:00 AM Maury
9:00 AM Jerry Springer
10:00 AM Family Feud
10:30 AM Family Feud
11:00 AM Steve Harvey
12:00 PM The People's Court
1:00 PM Judge Mathis
2:00 PM Maury
5:00 PM The Middle
5:30 PM Modern Family
6:00 PM The Big Bang Theory
6:30 PM The Big Bang Theory
9:00 PM Fox 16 News at 9
10:00 PM Modern Family
10:30 PM The Middle
11:00 PM Two and a Half Men
11:30 PM Two and a Half Men
12:00 AM TMZ
12:30 AM Dish Nation
1:00 AM Entertainment Tonight
1:30 AM omg! Insider
2:00 AM Movie

The worst thing about this city is the way MeTV is being shown. They only get around 5-6 hours of it a day on 7.3 The issues is they are wasting space. 7.2 is the same as 7.1 except it has the SAP audio, which about 90% of the programs don't even have. Many people have complained to WBBJ, but they haven't listened. CBS should have been on 7.2, and 7.3 should have been a full-time MeTV affiliate.

thebigcookie
09-11-2013, 03:02 PM
Here is Jonesboro, AR (they only have one channel aside from a PBS and a religious station, neither of which I will post)

KAIT 8 ABC
1:07 AM ABC World News Now
4:30 AM Good Morning Region 8
5:00 AM Good Morning Region 8
6:00 AM Good Morning Region 8
11:00 AM Region 8 News at Midday
11:30 AM Paid Programming
3:00 PM The Ellen DeGeneres Show
4:00 PM America Now
4:30 PM America Now
5:00 PM Region 8 News at Five
6:00 PM Region 8 News at Six
10:00 PM Region 8 News at Ten
12:07 AM Jeopardy!

thebigcookie
09-11-2013, 07:17 PM
Here is Omaha:

KMTV 3 CBS
4:30 AM CBS Morning News
5:00 AM KMTV Action 3 News This Morning
6:00 AM KMTV Action 3 News This Morning
9:00 AM The Morning Blend
12:00 PM Action 3 News Live Midday
4:00 PM Action 3 News
4:30 PM OK! TV
5:00 PM Action 3 News Live at 5
5:30 PM CBS Evening News With Scott Pelley
6:00 PM Action 3 News Live at 6
6:30 PM Entertainment Tonight
10:00 PM Action 3 News Live at 10
1:07 AM Paid Programming
1:37 AM Entertainment Tonight
2:07 AM Up to the Minute

WOWT 6 NBC
4:30 AM Channel 6 News: Daybreak 4:30am
5:00 AM Channel 6 News: Early Daybreak 5am
5:30 AM Channel 6 News: Daybreak 1
6:00 AM Channel 6 News: Daybreak 2
11:00 AM Who Wants to Be a Millionaire
11:30 AM Channel 6 Midday News
12:00 PM Days of our Lives
1:00 PM Steve Harvey
2:00 PM Bethenny
3:00 PM The Ellen DeGeneres Show
4:00 PM Channel 6 First News Live at 4
4:30 PM Jeopardy!
5:00 PM Channel 6 News at 5
5:30 PM NBC Nightly News
6:00 PM Channel 6 News at 6
7:00 PM NBC Programming
10:00 PM Channel 6 News Ten at 10
10:35 PM The Tonight Show With Jay Leno
11:37 PM Late Night With Jimmy Fallon
12:37 AM Last Call With Carson Daly
1:06 AM Today
2:01 AM Mad Money
3:01 AM To Be Announced
3:30 AM Storm Stories

KETV 7 ABC
4:00 AM America This Morning
4:30 AM KETV Newswatch 7 First News
9:00 AM Rachael Ray
11:00 AM The Doctors
3:00 PM The Queen Latifah Show
5:00 PM Newswatch 7 at 5
6:00 PM Newswatch 7 at 6
10:00 PM Newswatch 7 at 10
12:07 AM Katie
1:07 AM Newswatch 7 at 10
1:37 AM Paid Programming
2:07 AM Paid Programming
2:37 AM ABC World News Now

KXVO 15 CW
5:00 AM KPTM News AM Encore
6:00 AM Paid Programming
6:30 AM Paid Programming
7:00 AM Real Life 101
7:30 AM Paid Programming
8:00 AM Kenneth Copeland
8:30 AM Paid Programming
9:00 AM Family Feud
9:30 AM Family Feud
10:00 AM The Test
11:00 AM Paternity Court
11:30 AM Paternity Court
12:00 PM Jerry Springer
1:00 PM The Steve Wilkos Show
2:00 PM Maury
4:00 PM King of the Hill
4:30 PM American Dad
5:00 PM The Simpsons
5:30 PM Family Guy
6:00 PM The Middle
6:30 PM The Middle
7:00 PM CW Programming
9:00 PM The King of Queens
9:30 PM The King of Queens
10:00 PM The Arsenio Hall Show
11:00 PM Seinfeld
11:30 PM Seinfeld
12:00 AM Everybody Loves Raymond
12:30 AM Everybody Loves Raymond
1:00 AM The Office
1:30 AM The Office
2:00 AM Family Guy
2:30 AM American Dad
3:00 AM The Cleveland Show
3:30 AM TMZ
4:00 AM Access Hollywood
4:30 AM Dish Nation

KPMT 42 Fox
6:00 AM The Daily Buzz
8:00 AM America Now
8:30 AM America Now
11:00 AM Divorce Court
11:30 AM Divorce Court
12:00 PM Cops Reloaded
12:30 PM Cops Reloaded
1:00 PM Judge Alex
1:30 PM Judge Alex
2:00 PM Judge Mathis
3:00 PM The People's Court
5:00 PM How I Met Your Mother
5:30 PM The Big Bang Theory
6:00 PM Modern Family
6:30 PM The Big Bang Theory
9:00 PM KPTM Fox 42 News at Nine
10:00 PM Modern Family
10:30 PM Two and a Half Men
11:00 PM Two and a Half Men
11:30 PM Rules of Engagement
12:00 AM Rules of Engagement
12:30 AM 30 Rock
1:00 AM 30 Rock
1:30 AM How I Met Your Mother
2:00 AM 'Til Death
2:30 AM 'Til Death
3:00 AM Law & Order: Criminal Intent
4:00 AM Friends
4:30 AM Friends

I will post Lincoln tomorrow.

catsrule
09-16-2013, 02:02 PM
Glee is skipping the pilot episode and starting with episode 2 in syndication. That's odd, the pilot sets things up and is one of their best episodes.

YouCannotBeatUs
09-16-2013, 02:49 PM
Glee is skipping the pilot episode and starting with episode 2 in syndication. That's odd, the pilot sets things up and is one of their best episodes.

Not my station, WMYT will air it at 8:00 p.m. Sep. 29.

yankeesrj12
09-24-2013, 04:32 PM
Premiere numbers for some of the sitcoms in syndication and new talk shows are now available. Please note these are household numbers, not demos.

Modern Family - 1.5 (9/23/13)
The Middle - 0.6 (9/16/13)
The Cleveland Show - 0.4 (9/16/13)
Community - 0.3 (9/16/13)

Source: http://www.tvmediainsights.com/highlights/31488/solid-sampling-for-modern-family-in-off-net/

Arsenio Hall - 1.9 (9/16/13), finished week with 1.5
The Queen Latifah Show - 1.7 (9/16/13), finished week with 1.5
Paternity Court - 0.5 (9/23/13)

Sources: http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/495646-_Queen_Latifah_Opens_With_Solid_First_Week.php
http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/495520-After_One_Week_Arsenio_s_Ratings_Stay_Strong.php
http://www.tvmediainsights.com/highlights/31451/sluggish-debut-for-paternity-court-in-first-run/

catsrule
10-08-2013, 04:51 PM
My MyNetworkTV affiliate added the secondary episode of The Middle to weekdays at 5:30PM. The primary run remains at 7:30PM on NBC.

5:30PM The Middle replaces American Dad
7:00PM American Dad replaces It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
7:30PM American Dad replaces It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
10:00PM It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia replaces Dish Nation
10:30PM It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia replaces Paid Program
12:00AM Dish Nation replaces Paid Program
2:30AM Paternity Court replaces Paid Program

Daboss94
10-16-2013, 08:15 AM
Starting Monday on WPIX-NY, Seinfeld is moving yet again to a full hour 12AM-1AM. (Was 6:30PM and Midnight)

Everybody Loves Raymond gets a full hour from 6-7PM (Was 6PM + 12:30AM)