PDA

View Full Version : ABC Extends "Last Man Standing" For Two More Episodes

Brian Damage
01-12-2012, 10:05 PM
Tim Allen's stay just got extended a bit on ABC this season: The network has ordered two more episodes of "Last Man Standing."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/12/last-man-standing-more-episodes_n_1203257.html

Stuck In The '70's
01-12-2012, 10:12 PM
That's great news. I hope this means it has a good chance to come back next year. I know it had it's worse ratings this week. I think ABC goofed by not pairing it with another multi-cam family sitcom. It has to jump start the night by itself.

Chocolate Moose
02-22-2012, 04:07 PM
The sitcoms this year have been embarrasingly horrible. This one has a lot of potential IMO. I hope it comes back.

Stuck In The '70's
02-22-2012, 06:47 PM
That's great news. I hope this means it has a good chance to come back next year. I know it had it's worse ratings this week. I think ABC goofed by not pairing it with another multi-cam family sitcom. It has to jump start the night by itself.
I repeat my original statement. LMS and Cougar Town are nothing alike. I can't believe ABC didn't pair it with another family sitcom last fall. Hopefully they will next year.

JO Sweet Heart
03-11-2012, 05:46 PM
This is the only show that I think is worth watching at night, so I would love to see it continue. All that I ask is that something be done about Mandy, the middle daughter. It seems like that she needs to be slapped every time that she opens her mouth! :( :( :(

God bless you and those who make this show happen always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Johnny be good!
04-09-2012, 10:44 AM
I'm just glad it's coming back for a second season.

JO Sweet Heart
04-09-2012, 11:26 AM
^^^ I'm glad that it is going to be shown again tomorrow night. It wasn't on last Tuesday or the one before because of the dance show. The only thing is that tomorrow night's show will be a re-airing of the episode that Kim Kardashian was a part of. :( :( :(

God bless you and her always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

JO Sweet Heart
04-09-2012, 09:47 PM
According to a commercial that I saw not too long ago, a brand new episode will be shown tomorrow instead even though the ABC website schedule page says that the "Tree of Strife" episode is to be shown again. :confused: :confused: :confused:

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly