PDA

View Full Version : Disappeared: Scoop Daniel found!!

crystaldawn
01-02-2012, 07:29 PM
Did any of you see this case featured in the past on Disappeared? Here is a short clip:

http://investigation.discovery.com/videos/disappeared-sneak-peeks-royal-daniel.html

Not sure if you guys had heard this but I was shocked to discover recently that he has been located!!! Not sure if he purposely came back to the states to rectify things (like he incinuates) or it was just bad luck for him. Anyway seems he has taken some of his clients money. Any thoughts or opinions? I did watch the reairing of the Disappeared last week of his story with an update at the end that actually had a brief interview with Scoop. He says he was embarassed at all the trouble people had gone to to look for him. Looks like he's looking at some time in prison if convicted.

nohwheregirl
01-06-2012, 02:58 PM
WOAH!!! Thanks for the update! I love Disappeared, but I don't have cable so I'm never up-to-date on the cases.

This was definitely a case where it seemed like he disappeared of his own accord. Still, the circumstances surrounding the disappearance made it seem so sudden. The revelation that he had abandoned his wife and 8 kids was pretty shocking.