PDA

View Full Version : Ken Palmer

badcompany
03-13-2011, 11:53 PM
Does anyone remember the case with the soldier encountering his double, then writing down the guy's phone number and then losing it? The soldier's name was Ken Palmer.

Obviously I wonder if he ever found him (although Mr. Palmer might now have passed away). But, the segment did mention that they had common relatives, so I wonder why he didn't simply ask around and find out who this guy was. Any thoughts on this case?

bluejazz87
07-26-2017, 05:15 AM
I guess this is kind of an update? It was posted on the main site for UM nearly two months ago.

Evelyn palmer
JUNE 8, 2017 AT 3:18 PM
I know this story more than anyone, Ken palmer came to my home in 1992 after many responseís from the show my father Philip palmer contacted him and our storyís matched perfectly, he was on the next plane and at my door, we sat for three days going though pics and letters I had saved from my grandmotherís old steamer trunk, we found a picture of very young blond twin boys I believe to be them, and yes we are the palmer family that the two talked about on that show, itís true even as a child I remember my grandfather talking about this same thing, as our visit came to an end I knew he had a few more answers but I donít think he ever found robert,

Palmer passed away in 2006. Too bad he lost that paper.