View Full Version : questions about the final episode.
12-13-2001, 11:33 AM
It's funny because I remember watching it when it originally aired but I forgot a few things.
1) Why did D&S decided not to get married??
2) Did Frasier mention moving to Seattle?
3) Didn't Sam tell everyone off before he left for the plane and then appologize later??? Or am I remember something that didn't happen?
12-13-2001, 12:56 PM
1. While on the plane to L.A. getting ready to take off, Sam and Diane realized that they were getting together because they were afraid to be alone rather than because of love, and that they really didn't have similar goals or much in common.
2. Frasier did not mention moving to Seattle. In fact, at this point, he had reconciled with Lilith, who had left him earlier in the season.
3. I believe that did happen.
12-13-2001, 01:19 PM
They said they weren't in love???? What a load of .....ahem anyways I always thought it was wierd that Frasier says he moved to Seattle in May and he mentioned nothing about it on Cheers which ended in May.
12-13-2001, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by jewlmc
I always thought it was wierd that Frasier says he moved to Seattle in May and he mentioned nothing about it on Cheers which ended in May.
But a lot can happen in a month, and there is always a certain allowance for writers in that things that happen in a sitcom are happening in real time, but also, what of the Christmas episodes airing in November or early December? Everything's relative.
vBulletin v3.5.0, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.