PDA

View Full Version : "Full House" Guest Stars

hampdogg
12-12-2001, 01:35 PM
The following famous people appeared on the show, in order of appearance:

Kristian Alfonso, Phyllis Diller, Kirk Cameron, Chelsea Noble (twice), Stacey Q, Jonathan Brandis, Lydia Cornell, Bobbie Eakes, Scott Baio, Dana Sparks, Rhonda Shear, Wayne Newton, Erika Eleniak, Jaleel White, Kin Shriner (twice), Frankie Avalon, Annette Funicello, David Lascher, Tommy Page, Darlene Vogel (twice), Tia and Tamara Mowry, Martha Quinn (three), Mark Linn-Baker, Danielle Fishel (twice), Ben Stein, Vanna White, Suzanne Somers, Little Richard, Barry Williams, Mickey Rooney, Frankie Valli, Kathy Kinney, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Andrew Keegan, Will Estes (twice), and also Troy Aikman, and the Beach Boys (Bruce Johnston-twice, Mike Love-twice, and Carl Wilson and Brian Wilson).

Truth
12-13-2001, 03:53 AM
David Ruprecht(Spelling) host of the Game Show SuperMarket Sweep was on Full House as well...

hampdogg
12-13-2001, 02:21 PM
Thanks for the info, but I only put the people on there everyone would pretty much have heard of on my lists.:)

TJ
01-18-2002, 12:45 AM
You forgot Kari Michaelsen from Gimme A Break as one of Joey's girlfriends.

mindy83
02-20-2002, 03:23 PM
Marla Solkolf (SP?) who is now on the Practice.

Ricardos4ever
03-02-2002, 10:26 PM
In which episode was Suzanne Somers on Full House?

dawsongirl
03-03-2002, 11:18 PM
I can't remember the name of it, but it was the episode where DJ and Steve broke up. He went to Hollywood and left DJ at home. Steve met Suzanne at a restaurant. She asked him if she could use the phone he was talking on because her "flip phone" (pre-cell phones ;) ) died.

Fresh Prince
03-09-2002, 11:00 AM
I think I remember an episode with Jaleel White (Steve Urkel).

ClesStahn
03-15-2002, 11:40 AM
Lol yeah, it was third or fourth season, D.J. has this black friend, (this girl never appeared on the show again, ironically) and her cousin was "Steve Urkel". A pretty cool Cross-Over if you ask me.