PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Relatives Who Look Nothing Alike?

Janice Johnson
02-25-2009, 10:29 AM
This is a thread for celebritites who are related, but you wouldn't know it by looking at them. :talk: (blood related)

Ann and Nancy Wilson. Look nothing alike to me... I thought they were just two random people who sang together.... I've tried REALLY hard to see the resemblance, but I don't see it.

Charlie Sheen and Emilio Esteves. Look nothing alike to me. Bersides, Charlie is always doing that " inteense, crazy looking face".....

browneyes106
02-25-2009, 10:34 AM
Julia and Eric Roberts

browneyes106
02-25-2009, 10:38 AM
This is a thread for celebritites who are related, but you wouldn't know it by looking at them. :talk: (blood related)

Ann and Nancy Wilson. Look nothing alike to me... I thought they were just two random people who sang together.... I've tried REALLY hard to see the resemblance, but I don't see it.

Charlie Sheen and Emilio Esteves. Look nothing alike to me. Bersides, Charlie is always doing that " inteense, crazy looking face".....

I agree with you about Ann and Nancy Wilson.

browneyes106
02-25-2009, 10:38 AM

I agree with you about Ann and Nancy Wilson.

browneyes106
02-25-2009, 10:39 AM
I don't think Luke and Owen Wilson really look like alike.

Janice Johnson
02-25-2009, 10:45 AM
I don't think Luke and Owen Wilson really look like alike.

To me, Luke Wilson looks more like David Arquette than Owen.....:p

Penny Lane
02-26-2009, 09:16 AM
Julia and Eric Roberts

They have the same upper lip.:)

browneyes106
02-26-2009, 11:28 AM
To me, Luke Wilson looks more like David Arquette than Owen.....:p

I agree. I also don't think the Arquette siblings look alike either.

Janice Johnson
02-26-2009, 11:29 AM
Ashlee and Jessica Simpson look nothing alike to me......:p

70s show watcher
02-27-2009, 12:04 AM
to me john ritter looked nothing like his father tex

ekkostar
02-27-2009, 08:21 AM
Go look through the Life Photo Archives on Google, there are a few photos of John Larroquette with his adult sons. I was dissappointed to find that neither of his sons resemble him, they picked up on their mother's traits.
Robert Palmer's son, on the other hand, looks spookily like him to the point I feel like I've seen a ghost!

Sharop
02-27-2009, 02:18 PM
River and Joaquin Phoenix - I didn't think they looked alike at all.

Janice Johnson
02-28-2009, 02:20 AM
I dont think that Paris and Prince Jackson(the older Prince) look alike. I also dont think that Drew Barrymore and her mother look alike.