PDA

View Full Version : WHAT IS THE REAL ADDRESS FOR THE HOUSE?

Jack77
09-18-2008, 05:06 PM
Does anyone know what the real address of the house shown on The King Of Queens is? I live in the Rego Park neighborhood & I want to go see the house. I have a feeling it's only a couple of blocks away. Funny thing is, I have probably walked passed the house so many times but never paid attention to it!

basement_artie
02-08-2009, 02:36 AM
Does anyone know what the real address of the house shown on The King Of Queens is? I live in the Rego Park neighborhood & I want to go see the house. I have a feeling it's only a couple of blocks away. Funny thing is, I have probably walked passed the house so many times but never paid attention to it!

Googled it and someone said they mentioned 3121 but no street name. Most of us who watched the show realized that the house they show at the beginning of a lot of the episodes is not the same house as seen from inside. The doors don't match etc.

Edit: just found this in an old thread 3121 Aberdeen

Untouchable
05-29-2009, 12:29 PM
3121 Aberdeen is the address used in the show for the house, but does anyone know the ACTUAL address of the house in real life? I would like to see the house sometime, and it seems like this is the hardest house to find on tv.

DougHalfaman74
03-17-2011, 08:49 PM
Its 3121 Aberdeen. This was from the Thanksgiving episode where the guy with the patch over his eye, robs them. 3121 is also Doug's pin #. Lol. There is no "real house." The exteriors were shown just for transition purposes. Michael Whitehorn & Kevin mentioned being sick of reading mail saying the house doesn't match. Some people can't accept the fact that this is fiction.

Jack77
03-17-2011, 09:08 PM
The house they do show in exteriors really does exist in Rego Park, Queens, New York but it's not 3121 Aberdeen in real life. If anyone knows the real address of the house they use, please let us know.

CaliforniaKid
03-18-2011, 12:28 AM
The house they do show in exteriors really does exist in Rego Park, Queens, New York but it's not 3121 Aberdeen in real life. If anyone knows the real address of the house they use, please let us know.

Read this article its very interesting

http://www.iamnotastalker.com/2009/10/30/the-king-of-queens-house/

jpcanes
03-18-2011, 07:29 PM
Read this article its very interesting

http://www.iamnotastalker.com/2009/10/30/the-king-of-queens-house/
And now I see the link has been posted. ;)