PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else buy season 2 on DVD?

Sophia's Wrinkles
08-27-2008, 06:18 AM
I ordered it from Amazon.ca and just finished watching it. I enjoyed the the episodes and was sad that it's over now. I wish people could have enjoyed this show for what it was instead of trying to compare it to Friends. It was an enjoyable show in it's own right.

Adamantium
11-07-2008, 06:57 PM
I finally purchased it from Amazon.ca and watched a few episodes (including the last one). I'm glad that it ended with Joey happy and that it wasn't a cliffhanger.

I think this was a good show and deserved better.

ryan423
01-27-2009, 11:49 PM
Still haven't purchased it, but its on the top of my list!

blackbeard
08-04-2009, 01:47 PM
I grew tired of waiting for a US release so ordered from Canada today. My wife can't wait for it to arrive so we can see the unaired episodes we never saw.

tmac81s
03-16-2011, 03:36 AM
sorry if this is a dumb question, but....will these DVDs work on US DVD players? Since it's a Canadian release? I've heard some DVDs from different parts of the world won't work on US DVD players, so I was just wondering if the Canadian ones would? thanks

ryan423
03-16-2011, 03:35 PM
sorry if this is a dumb question, but....will these DVDs work on US DVD players? Since it's a Canadian release? I've heard some DVDs from different parts of the world won't work on US DVD players, so I was just wondering if the Canadian ones would? thanks

Yes, US and Canadian DVD releases are both region 1.

McGillicuddy
03-16-2011, 06:02 PM
I only have it because I picked it up at a used cd/dvd store, otherwise I probably wouldn't have bothered.