PDA

View Full Version : Marilyn Monroe's 'Killers' Revealed?

Brian Damage
09-08-2007, 02:11 PM
Marilyn Monroe's 'killers' are to be named in an explosive new book by a British author. Keith Badman - who has also penned books about The Beatles and The Beach Boys - rejects the official cause of the screen icon's death which states she died of an overdose of sleeping pills in August 1962. Badman, however, believes she was murdered and that her killers moved her body prior to the arrival of the Los Angeles police.

He also dismisses the long-held belief, the Some Like it Hot actress died clutching her telephone. He says, "After years of extensive research going through thousands of documents, I'm now certain how Marilyn died and I will name the individuals responsible in the book." Badman further claims Monroe died as the result of a botched FBI investigation and believes police evidence was tampered with.

He adds, "The original police photographs went missing but I've seen copies which show her lying on her left-hand side of face on the bed. But she actually died lying in the opposite direction, as the autopsy pictures show the blood had gathered on the right-hand side of her face after she had died. So much of what we've been led to believe about Marilyn's death is complete and utter rubbish."

born2late
10-19-2011, 01:48 AM
This was 4 years ago, haven't heard of any new info into her death. Has the book been released? The whole situation of her death has always been shrouded in mystery.

MariposaLKB
10-19-2011, 11:57 AM
According to Amazon.com, book was released in Sept 2010. Got 4 customer reviews of 5 stars. Only available from private sellers now.

Cori aka ChrisSCrush
12-06-2014, 05:44 AM
For sure, I'd like to see this one solved! So many theories! http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/celebrity/marilyn_monroe/9.html

Donald Spoto claimed to have conclusively proven not only that Marilyn and Robert F. Kennedy never had an affair (considerably diminishing his supposed motive even would he agree to participate in a murder) but revealed her doctor and housekeeper Eunice Murray conspired to murder her as revenge for firing them. http://www.black-and-white-movies.com/marilyn-monroe-death.html

One of these stories has Eunice Murray blaming Bobby Kennedy for Marilyn's death, but I swear to God I saw one (admittedly in a tabloid) in which she supposedly completely blamed the doctor for deliberately preparing a fatal dose of drugs which she unknowingly administered, then making a sinister remark to her about it afterward. So, if Eunice Murray really said both those things, she is sure changing her story, isn't she? I wonder if she really was involved. :grineyes:

I have visited Marilyn's grave, which oddly enough is almost exactly opposite (both in or near corners) to Ray Bradbury's. The grave was shown me by Rod Taylor. (No, not that Rod Taylor!) The same coroner handled both Marilyn and Bobby Kennedy which is just insane! :cuckoo