PDA

View Full Version : What happened to his daughter?

Pitooey
03-14-2007, 11:27 PM
I must've missed something. :confused:

Where is George's daughter? :confused: Did the actress leave the show? Is she away at College? I do see a new girl on the show but that's not his daughter. Wha happened?

Pavan
03-14-2007, 11:37 PM
Carmen is in college. They mentioned that in the first two episodes of the season.

The actress playing her has left the show. Also, the other girl is the niece, who was on last season as well.

Scoobiedoo30
03-15-2007, 12:20 AM
I think Neice was on All about The Andersons if that who I am thinking she is

Stuck In The '70's
03-15-2007, 12:24 AM
Wow I haven't seen the show in a couple years and I must have missed a lot. I always liked Carmen.

Jerlene
04-12-2007, 09:57 PM
She's coming back though, right?

comedyfreak
04-13-2007, 12:38 AM
The show was hilarious this week, they're getting back to the comedy instead of the drama with Carmen.

Latinoxtc
04-14-2007, 03:14 PM
Why did the actress who played Carmen leave the show for in real life?

Ireneparalegal
04-14-2007, 03:21 PM
Did you all know she is considered the youngest author in the world?

Read this interesting bio on the actress:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1126641/bio

comedyfreak
04-20-2007, 08:39 AM
Why did the actress who played Carmen leave the show for in real life?
Maybe she is taking time off to go to College.

Ireneparalegal
04-24-2007, 11:40 PM
Ok, my boyfriend just reminded me of something. We saw George Lopez in concert last year and during the show, George introduced the members of some of the cast of GEORGE LOPEZ. One of them was the girl who now plays his niece on the show. George had stated she was being added to the show because the actress who plays Carmen was pursuing her education. The link I provided above mentions how she graduated from high school at the age of 15.

comedyfreak
04-26-2007, 05:25 AM
One of them was the girl who now plays his niece on the show. George had stated she was being added to the show because the actress who plays Carmen was pursuing her education.
I thought so....

Madame X
04-27-2007, 09:38 AM
Ok, my boyfriend just reminded me of something. We saw George Lopez in concert last year and during the show, George introduced the members of some of the cast of GEORGE LOPEZ. One of them was the girl who now plays his niece on the show. George had stated she was being added to the show because the actress who plays Carmen was pursuing her education. The link I provided above mentions how she graduated from high school at the age of 15.

It is ironic that Masiela is so smart, but plays a girl who was a poor student and a challenge for her parents. That is good acting!

TVFactFan
01-02-2008, 12:23 PM
just think how great this show could have been if the girl who played Veronica was the daughter instead of the niece?-lol That would have been great TV

Ireneparalegal
01-02-2008, 01:25 PM
just think how great this show could have been if the girl who played Veronica was the daughter instead of the niece?-lol That would have been great TV
I think losing the daughter helped to bring the show to a halt. I said it on another thread, once you bring in another family member to replace one who has left just irks me. I can't stand that. You are correct Solomon, that actress (or any actress for that matter) would have been great because we wouldn't have had that change to the format of the show. I like continuity, no breaks in the show's flow.

TVFactFan
01-02-2008, 09:00 PM
I think losing the daughter helped to bring the show to a halt. I said it on another thread, once you bring in another family member to replace one who has left just irks me. I can't stand that. You are correct Solomon, that actress (or any actress for that matter) would have been great because we wouldn't have had that change to the format of the show. I like continuity, no breaks in the show's flow.

That was one replacement in TV History I was ok with-lol