PDA

View Full Version : WOW!

Chain Gang Member
12-08-2006, 10:19 AM
What an episode!Ryan and Taylor are finally together!:clap: Katelin threw a strange and found out the other girl's boyfriend is gay and Ryan found him in bed with the guy he thought was going out with Taylor,Che finally felt guilty after he got Summer kicked out of school for a semester and handcuffed himself to Summer then talked to Seth saying that he's coward and all.Damn!WHat I don't get is next week's episode.Julie is married to Sandy and is having an affair with Che?Taylor says there's apart of Marissa that is still there.I wonder if that means Marissa will be on the show for an episode:confused:

Heckles101
12-08-2006, 01:13 PM
I think next week is supposed to be one of those "It's a Wonderful Life" episodes like they did this week on One Tree Hill. Of course the episode hasn't come on yet but I don't like the fact that Marissa would still be alive if Ryan hadn't come to Newport. First of all, I don't want Ryan to feel guilty because he's been through enough **** in his life and second, Marissa was a hot mess before Ryan even came to town. His first night there, he found her passed out on his driveway so it's likely she would've met an early demise anyway because of her own damn screw-ups!

Buffyboy323
12-08-2006, 09:45 PM
nd about that "It's A Wonderful Life" episode next week, I'm sure The OC's will be better than Tree Hill's.

Buffyboy323
12-08-2006, 09:47 PM
Does anyone know if this episode is available on Myspace or FOX's website? Our cable went out last night, so I couldn't Tivo it. :( Thank god my friend recorded ER for me.