PDA

View Full Version : TV Show you Finally had a chance to watch in Syndication and found out it

TVFactFan
11-10-2006, 02:52 PM
Wasn't what you though it was? for me that show is One Day at a Time. I couldn't really get into it and I guess I had high expectations after seeing how well the show did in it's Original Run. So after watching it I was a Little disappointed. What Show disappointed you in syndication?

Ant-Lox
11-12-2006, 02:08 PM
Arrested Development...

It got a lot of praise, but I seen why no one watched it, it wasnt that funny to me....

mattpopzzz
11-12-2006, 06:12 PM
One that immediately comes to mind for me is The New Loretta Young Show (not to be confused with the 1953-61 anthology). Every reference I had read indicated this as a comedic sitcom, but when I finally had the chance to watch it (back when Nostalgia channel had it), it really wasn't a typical sitcom at all. While that can sometimes be a good thing, it wasn't for this series. It was one of those shows where it left you with two feelings: boredom and embarrassment.

snl 70s show fan
11-15-2006, 12:19 AM
Arrested Development...

It got a lot of praise, but I seen why no one watched it, it wasnt that funny to me.... i agree when i saw it i couldnt figure out what the big deal about it was ether.

comedyfreak
11-15-2006, 05:41 AM
Everybody Loves Raymond
Cheers
Seinfeld
M*A*S*H
They were okay, but I just couldn't get into them and the reruns just doesn't appeal to me.

factsoflife
11-19-2006, 02:38 AM
Maclom In The Middle... after hearing so much praise about it, especially for Jane Kazmareck's work i was sadly dissapointed to see that the show really stinks.

One On One... i've been able to catch a few episodes here and there and it is really bad.

snl 70s show fan
11-19-2006, 01:00 PM
Maclom In The Middle... after hearing so much praise about it, especially for Jane Kazmareck's work i was sadly dissapointed to see that the show really stinks.

One On One... i've been able to catch a few episodes here and there and it is really bad.i agree about malcom in the middle i saw a few reruns and i absolulety hated it

SBTB Geek
11-19-2006, 08:08 PM
Thanks to the power of the internet I've been able to catch a few episodes of "Small Wonder." The last time I seen an episode was over 10 years ago, I guess as a child I didn't realize how bad the show really was.

Some scenes make me chuckle, but it's not as good as I remember it.

dboydbla@yahoo.com
11-19-2006, 09:18 PM
Seinfeld...I know, I know...I just never really watched it until they started showing reruns...good stuff

factsoflife
11-19-2006, 11:05 PM
i never saw Dynasty until it started airing in syndication on SOAPNET and i have to say i hated it.. it was totally boring, i had heard for years about all the catfights and stuff but it really was very dull... same with Dallas, both very boring shows.

bad_boy
11-20-2006, 12:56 AM
Mork and Mindy

TVFactFan
11-21-2006, 12:00 PM
Mork and Mindy

Good Choice