PDA

View Full Version : peanut butter...

Me,Myself and I
05-06-2001, 08:26 PM
Which do you like better Peanut butter with fluff or jelly,I like jelly I dunno why I just do what about you?

callmetootie
05-06-2001, 09:11 PM
Jelly!

------------------
Andrew Carden

Meg07945
05-06-2001, 09:28 PM
with bananas!

------------------
~Meg~
*Opportunity does not knock, and then ring the doorbell, and then knock again, and then leave a note that says, "Sorry I missed you" and then call you on the phone.*
Stephanie: Nice move. Did you make that up?
Tony: Yeah, well I saw it on TV first, then I made it up.

JoRoX4EvEr2411
05-06-2001, 09:47 PM
mm..yup peanut butter and banana's that is really good!!

------------------
<3 Courtney

Blair: Jo this is such a big day for u! Getting married..brushing ur hair, wearing a dress!
Jo: Blair, u know u may not believe this but i am actually going to miss living w/ u
Blair: o..i believe it!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jo: Things are not going well here. I think i'm going to have to hit someone
Nat: Who asked u to defend my honor??
Jo: I think i am going to have to hit u!!!
Roy: Things change Jo..people move on
Jo:GOOD Roy..MOVE ON!!
Blair:What shape is her face??
Jo:I think it's face shaped
Jo: TOOTIE WOULD U STOP THAT!!
Tootie: Was that a yell?
Jo:yes..maybe..probably..sorry

PomeranzFan1
05-07-2001, 12:37 PM
Jelly--and I like purple jelly better than red jelly! http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/wink.gif

HerDaddy
05-07-2001, 07:34 PM
Fluffernutter is the way to go. but , only genuine Fluff brand....we have some relatives in Nova Scotia that never had it until they came to visit us , and they had to get a jar and bring it home with them...PB & J is okay, but.......fluff is best

HerDaddy
06-14-2001, 10:20 PM
Okay, I dug up this old post to raise the issue of yet another example of too many options....this morning Me Myself and I had a discussion about JIF vs SKIPPY....what is everyone's opinion on that? and then how many brands of PB are there...we have JIF, reduced fat JIF, chunky JIF ...SKIPPY CHUNKY, Reduced fat Skippy...Peterpan...and now dont; they have like chocolate peanut butter and cinnamon PB and how about the one with jelly swirled into the peanut butter jar?

Krisalicious
06-14-2001, 10:43 PM
Don't think I'm weird or anything bc i dont know if anyone else does this, but i just eat a peanut butter sandwich with nothing else. In other words, i just like bread and peanut butter.

lesliem14
06-15-2001, 12:04 AM
I came on just to scan topics since I'm on a short little vacation to my friend's in Ohio, but this topic deserves my special recognition. PEANUT BUTTER IS AWFUL!!! I smell of it makes me want to throw it up. That sums up my distaste of peanut butter. Now it's off to bed because we're going to Cedar Point tomorrow and don't have to pay anything!! I may be throwing up there.....

Devastation26
06-15-2001, 12:47 AM
PB&J. What more can I say.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Lynn
06-15-2001, 02:12 AM
The only way I like peanut butter is on toasted bread so that the peanut butter gets all warm and melted.

By the way, what is fluff?

Bootsy Whoosh
06-15-2001, 02:27 AM
What the flaming heck is Fluffernutter? I have never heard of this strange and mysterious substance.

The T
06-15-2001, 11:47 AM
I've always preferred peanut butter and honey, but actually, the best is....two pieces of toast, mayo on one side, peanut butter on the other, and pickles in the middle...I like to call it a "gut buster",yes, it really sounds gross, but try it!! I know you'll like it! (if you don't like mayo, just try peanut butter and pickles!)

Joanna Marie_1
06-15-2001, 07:33 PM
Excuse me while I puke.....uuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhh peanut butter, mayo, and pickles on toast?????? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

------------------
(After the fake motorcycle accident)
Jo:My head hurtz a lil
Nat: A Concusion!!!!!!
Jo's dad:The doctor examined her head and found nothing!
Blair:Not even a lil bit of straw!

Bluestone
06-15-2001, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Joanna Marie_1:
Excuse me while I puke.....uuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhh peanut butter, mayo, and pickles on toast?????? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Ditto

FolFanatic151
06-18-2001, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Bootsy Whoosh:
What the flaming heck is Fluffernutter? I have never heard of this strange and mysterious substance.

A Fluffernutter is a peanut butter and fluff sandwich. I think that term is only used in some areas, maybe only in Massachusetts. My cousins in Wisconsin didn't know what a Fluffernutter was either.

Lynn
06-19-2001, 12:32 AM
But what is fluff?

FolFanatic151
06-19-2001, 06:34 PM
Fluff is like marshmallow, but not as solid.

Lynn
06-20-2001, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by FolFanatic151:
Fluff is like marshmallow, but not as solid.

Thanks. It sounds like fluff is like marshmellow creme, and that you guys in Massachusetts like to put it on peanut butter sandwiches. Ya learn something new everyday.

FolFanatic151
06-20-2001, 02:29 PM
No problem. I learned something new too. I never knew that other people didn't know what Fluff was! (lol)