PDA

View Full Version : Bad News in NASCAR (unrelated to FOL)

Devastation26
02-18-2001, 07:13 PM
I got bad news for everybody. Dale Earnhardt is DEAD. For complete info, please visit NASCAR.com or ESPN.com.

DramaQueenTootie
02-18-2001, 07:19 PM
That is the saddest thing in the world to me ight now. When i was 3 years old i said daddy he's my fav cause he's number 3 and im 3. Since then my dad liked bill elliot and i liked dale earnhart. I can't say anymore "daddy what place is earnhart in", now i have to say ..."dad what place is earnhart jr in?" soo i hope you all will say a prayer for Dale Earnhart Jr. and his family. Thanks a bunches. bless you all,
luv always- ~*Alicia*~
"NASCAR has lost the greatest driver ever"

FOL85NatandMrsGRock
02-18-2001, 07:24 PM
ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! OMG!!! he's liek one of the best nascar people EVER!!

Devastation26
02-18-2001, 07:26 PM
I wouldn't lie about something like this! Go to ESPN.com and see for yourself!!!!

factsfanatic
02-18-2001, 08:30 PM
I was very sad when I heard the news. I am not a big Nascar fan, but he was the one I always rooted for. My grandfather was a big fan of his, and is taking it really hard. It was the first time I saw him shed a tear. Nascar will never be the same again. At least his son can carry on his legacy.

Love The Facts Of Life
02-20-2001, 05:59 PM
I was'nt a Earnhart fan (gasp) but I was very sad to hear the news.I've watched that tape over and over and I just hoope that people don't blame sterling Marling for this cause personally I don't think he did knowing earnhart I think he was trying to block him but I will say a prayer for all there family and sterlings and Ken Shraders.

Devastation26
06-12-2001, 05:20 PM
It's hard to believe Dale died Almost 4 months ago.

nancysbiggestfan
06-13-2001, 03:43 PM
I know. Right now his widowed wife is fighting in court so they will not release the autopsy photos.

------------------
Tiffany

Teddy: You all set for tomorrow night?
Jinny: I have my bullet proof vest polished if that's what you mean.
Teddy: Come on, Jinny.
Jinny: Oh, yes. Actually... I bought a dress.
Teddy: You did?
Jinny: There is no guarantee, however, that I am going to wear it.
Teddy: So, uh... I don't know. What else did you buy?
Jinny: How do you know I bought you anything for your birthday? Maybe I plan on knitting you a sweater or... give you something much more organic.
Teddy: Well, you do give good organic.

Teddy: What's this dress look like anyway?
Jinny: Oh, yeah, OK. Low cut, skin tight, animal print, ruffle at the bottom. Don't you have lawyering to do?

Teddy: Be honest with me, not my parents!
Jinny: All right, fine. You want honesty? Why don't you let me tell you a little bit about my family? See, I never really had a birthday party unless you wanna count my 15th, when my father showed up for cake, plastered in his underwear! Oh... yeah, by the way, my mom couldn't make it that year either because, well, sadly, six months earlier she blew her brains out!!!!!
Teddy: Jinny, my God.
Jinny: As for my brother, ugh... yeah, John... see, he just doesn't like you unless your American, white, and straight... and for me, a few weeks ago when I had that nut case after me... yeah, I had to make a little list, of all the guys that I've slept with in the last two years. I couldn't remember some of their names.
Teddy: Stop.
Jinny: Ya know what? This is who I am, this is my family!!!! Come on, it's your turn. Go ahead, flash that all-American, prep school, choir boy smile and you tell me that it doesn't matter!

IM me using AOL: NancysBiggestFan
http://a40.g.akamai.net/7/40/2718/db6f0bfad82923/www.lifetimetv.com/shows/division/images/exstead