PDA

View Full Version : what are you wearing???

Meg07945
05-09-2001, 05:29 PM
^^ ok I'll go first...I just came from softball practice, so I am wearing:
a shirt that says "Mind the Gap" (got it in London"
Delbarton shorts (they're Mike's)
white socks
adidas flip flops
and my hair is in a ponytail...

------------------
~Meg~
*Opportunity does not knock, and then ring the doorbell, and then knock again, and then leave a note that says, "Sorry I missed you" and then call you on the phone.*
Stephanie: Nice move. Did you make that up?
Tony: Yeah, well I saw it on TV first, then I made it up.

sambino5
05-09-2001, 05:48 PM
I am wearing a pink nike t-shirt a pair of jeans from the gap navy blue and white socks with my nike shoes and my hair is down.

callmetootie
05-09-2001, 05:54 PM
I'm wearing a red short-sleaved shirt, with black shorts, Nike sneakers, and white socks. Many times I also wear a tatoo of Natalie Green on my butt...just kidding!

------------------
Andrew Carden

80skid
05-09-2001, 05:56 PM
I'm wearing a gray sweatshirt, green shorts (OK, it's my school gym uniform and we just had a game!), and sneakers. My hair's in the way Jo had it in the first scene of "What's my Bill" last night.

Jo_Polniaczek
05-09-2001, 06:39 PM
I'm wearin carpenter shorts, a Wolverines t-shirt, and a wolverines baseball cap..

ks
05-09-2001, 07:04 PM
A "practice" shirt
Net shorts
Ankle socks
Nike Shoes

Our softball season is over so I'm getting in trainging for b-ball!

ks

Me,Myself and I
05-09-2001, 07:18 PM
a shirt w/ a flag on it
fringed shorts
my hair is in two french braids
exs sneakers

LaverneShirley
05-09-2001, 07:49 PM
I'm wearing a green Old Navy shirt with a gold flower on it, Mudd jeans, socks with beetle bug cars, peace signs, and "Love" on them, my blue glasses, and my hair is loose.

------------------
Shirley: Well, Laverne is sort of childish
Laverne: Childish? Childish? Coming from a grown woman who throws tea parties for her stuffed cat?
Shirley: At least I don't sew L's on everything I wear!
Laverne: Well that would be pretty stupid considering your name's Shirley!

Michael: At what time was I born, Mother?
Mrs. Darling: Why, you were born at two o'clock in the nighttime, Dearest
Michael: Oh Mother, I hope I didn't wake you!

hockeychiC518
05-09-2001, 09:43 PM
i am wearing my lax jersey because it was team spirit day at school and im wearing dark blue abercrombie jeans and my lovely new sneakers(nikes to be exact)

------------------
Jinny: See I know people too, dont screw with me

~*~*~Go Red Soxs~*~*~

Mossopp
05-10-2001, 01:43 PM
VERY baggy jeans, a black t-shirt and a Charlotte Hornets shirt. I'm also wearing my battered old pair of Addidas trainers that I've had since I was 14!

JMPolniaczek15
05-10-2001, 03:34 PM
I'm wearing a green t-shirt, gray capri pants, and gray socks. No shoes at the moment!

hockeychiC518
05-10-2001, 03:36 PM
well i am wearing an abercrombie tee shirt that says wild and has 01 and a pair of jean capris

------------------

~*~*~Go Red Soxs~*~*~

Nancy McKeon is my idol!!
05-10-2001, 09:16 PM
uhh a pair of blue jean shorts, a blue tank top and underclothes

------------------
LiĤ

Please e-mail me anytime at Nancy_McKeon_01@hotmail.com

Nancy McKeon all the way!!!!!!!

Nancy McKeon is my idol!!!!!!!

Please visit my web page;

www.geocities.com/Nancy_McKeon_01/nancy.html

JO- You are what you are and that's good enough for me!

JINNY- Everyone gets a chance to be forgiven

NancyJoJinny
05-10-2001, 09:44 PM
A pink mid thigh lenght robe.... Thats it... You really didnt need to knwo that did you?

------------------
Jinny: Who in the hell ARE YOU!?!?!

CD: I think its best if she talks to someone sober.
Jinny: Yep! Prob'ly a good idea.

Teddy: I dont know... it just seemed intamate.
Jinny: Intamate.... No... I sleep with him, but i sleep with all the guys in the division, just my way of breakin em in!
Teddy: Yeah sorry, none of my buissiness.
Jinny: Youre damn right.

KerriBerri687
05-10-2001, 10:26 PM
well..im in my pjs now but be4 i was wearing a white short sleeve shirt and purple tye-dyes hardtail shorts. i was also wearin my silver pumas and my hair down.

ILuvJo&Blair
05-10-2001, 11:03 PM
Right now i am wearing a tank top that says i'm not bad yet in white and baby blue on it with light blue jean shorts w/the gap logo on the back and no shoes and ankle socks. but when i had shoes they were baby blue and white jordons to match.

Cokies
05-10-2001, 11:14 PM
I'm am wearing jeans, with my red Sloth T-Shirt ( from 'The Goonies' if you didn't know), and my black Converse All-Star Hi's, and my hair is up...

------------------
"It was just like Saturday Night Fever, only it was a Friday."

Mossopp
05-11-2001, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Cokies:
I'm am wearing jeans, with my red Sloth T-Shirt ( from 'The Goonies' if you didn't know), and my black Converse All-Star Hi's, and my hair is up...

Where did you get your Sloth t-shirt from? I LOVE the Goonies!! http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/smile.gif
Mossopp
x x

Bluestone
05-11-2001, 04:50 PM
Soooooo... you were bored, right?

Cokies
05-12-2001, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Mossopp:
Where did you get your Sloth t-shirt from? I LOVE the Goonies!! http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/smile.gif
Mossopp
x x

That's great you love The Goonies! It's my favorite movie... Anyway, I got my Sloth T-Shirt at Hot Topic, in a regular ole' mall. But since you live in Scotland, i'm not sure where you could find one...maybe in a catalogue of some sort.

------------------
"It was just like Saturday Night Fever, only it was a Friday."

Joanna Marie_1
05-12-2001, 12:24 AM
I'm wearing(and keep in mind its 11:30 at nite)A black sports bra with some blue adidas pants with the three white stripes with some boxers underneath,just to let ya know, and some adidas sandals or flip-flops(which ever you prefer)! My hair is up!

------------------
(After the fake motorcycle accident)
Jo:My head hurtz a lil
Nat: A Concusion!!!!!!
Jo's dad:The doctor examined her head and found nothing!
Blair:Not even a lil bit of straw!

BlairW_1
05-12-2001, 12:00 PM
Ok, I'm wearing a purple spaghetti strap shirt that says Angel, denim shorts, and purple sandals with heels. I just took my hair out of a braid my science teacher did for me, so it's all poofed and wavy. I have a tan from playing basketball yesterday with Teddys_Angel_Jinny, and a scrape on my knee from falling down. Is that enough for ya? hehee!

------------------
In loving memory of Mrs. Delia Gray...

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

"For the Lord is good, His mercy is everlasting, and His truth endures to all generations." Psalms 100:5

"For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.
Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord." 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17

~*Danielle*~

Jo_Polniaczek
05-12-2001, 02:41 PM
I'm wearin my Atlanta t-shirt, my carpenter shorts, headphones, and I'm barefoot.

BlairW_1- And you tease me about being clumsy...LOL http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/wink.gif

hockeychiC518
05-12-2001, 06:20 PM
i am wearing my wonderful lacrosse uniform since i just got back from the tournment*which we won* http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/smile.gif and i am wearing my adidas sandles and my puna shell necklace and my hair is in a messy bun

------------------

~*~*~Go Red Soxs~*~*~