PDA

View Full Version : Me and my....

nancysbiggestfan
05-04-2001, 09:45 PM
Me and my sunburn. I was kinda board a thought i would post this. I have a really bad sunburn. It burns,is sore,burns, and did i mention BURNS.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to cure the burning and i think it is trying to blister.

------------------
~~<nancysbiggestfan>~~

Nancy and Jo and Jinny Rules!!

BIG Dream: To meet Nancy McKeon!!!

callmetootie
05-04-2001, 09:50 PM
Ouch! I hate sunburns. I remember at was at a hotel in New Hampshire once and I had a terrible sunburn, and on Tv they had the episode of I Love Lucy on where Lucy tries getting a tan and ends up with a big sunburn all over her body.

------------------
Andrew Carden

Max Whittaker
05-04-2001, 09:50 PM
Ha! Ha! Terribly sorry, I just find this hole thing amusing!

nancysbiggestfan
05-04-2001, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Max Whittaker:
Ha! Ha! Terribly sorry, I just find this hole thing amusing!

Oh, do you!LOL

------------------
~~<nancysbiggestfan>~~

Max Whittaker
05-04-2001, 10:00 PM
I've been feeling bad about laughing so I wanted to say sorry again: I'm sorry.

But what were you doing out in the sun anyway you weird weird weird girl(I'm only assuming your a girl)? I mean come on! Sun + Human Body= Sunburn!

Again I'm sorry.

nancysbiggestfan
05-04-2001, 10:21 PM
Well, we had a yard sell to get rid of our junk [i was off of school today], and i stayed out in the sun to long cause i wanted to get a tan, and look where it got me!

yes i am a girl

------------------
~~<nancysbiggestfan>~~

lesliem14
05-04-2001, 10:43 PM
To lessen sunburn's pain aloe is your best bet. There's a kind I use that you can spray on so you don't even have to touch the sunburn. Also, cold cloths work too.

Coppertone Sport 15 or 30 SPF (anything over 15 is really a waste of money) works wonders. If I use it, I don't burn and I burn very easily. I burn, then tan out nicely. I'm going to be out in the sun all day tomorrow so I need to get my sun protection stuff in order or it could be on very painful crew race.

Madness
05-04-2001, 10:54 PM
3 words for making sunburns feel better: Gold Bond Powder. Works wonders!(for me anyway)

HerDaddy
05-04-2001, 11:05 PM
Noxema....Baby Powder...good luck

Meg07945
05-04-2001, 11:11 PM
wear realllllly loose clothing...that helps alot...

------------------
~Meg~
*Opportunity does not knock, and then ring the doorbell, and then knock again, and then leave a note that says, "Sorry I missed you" and then call you on the phone.*
Stephanie: Nice move. Did you make that up
Tony: Yeah, well I saw it on TV first, then I made it up.

dawsongirl
05-04-2001, 11:34 PM
I know how you feel. I'm the most fair skinned person I know. 15 minutes, I'm red. Hey callmetootie, bet you didn't have to wear a tweed suit after your burn like Lucy did! http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/wink.gif

PomeranzFan1
05-07-2001, 12:39 PM
I've been sunburned so many times over the years that I am now my dermatologist's best customer!

The T
05-07-2001, 02:40 PM
LeslieM is right...Aloe is your best bet! I'm part Irish....so that gets me pretty burnt sometimes, and I use alloe! It works!

The t