PDA

View Full Version : hm..we know where everyone lives..but wut kind of town do u live in????????

KerriBerri687
05-01-2001, 06:41 PM
alrite i'll start. i live in a real happenin town! lol im serious though! im in walkin distance of 2 huge shopping centers and 5 min drivin distance from 3 malls! well wait a sec...there is a down point. i live in long island...u all know what that means..JAPSVILLE USA! lol..i wish i could say i wasn't at all a lil blair all obsessive w/ fashion but..when u grow up around it..u get suked into it..(lol wut am i talkin bout again) howeva,,ask any of my buds..im much more of a cutie that a jap! http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/smile.gif

------------------
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Luv yaz!
~Kerri~
Pal2125@aol.com

Jinny- Intimate? No. I mean, i sleep with him. But i sleep with all the guys in the divison. It's sorta how i break em' in."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
B- If I don't spend money soon i'm gonna pull my hair out!
J- good we'll finally get to see what color the roots are.

callmetootie
05-01-2001, 06:46 PM
Clifton Patk, Ny is a very small and quiet town. Nothing much goes on. We have a McDonalds on the road, and a car wash, and a few gas stations. We have a drive-in restaurant, and a few cute neighborhoods.

------------------
Andrew Carden

NancyJoJinny
05-01-2001, 07:04 PM
Well i live in NJ, a not too well known town, and right now, all i can see out my window, is a deck, and trees, the neighbors house, fairly far away, the view from the road that my nieghbors on(dont ask) And the bar across the street... They were robbed recently... And their too loud. ANd its a cowboy bar. I love that place.

Meg07945
05-01-2001, 07:16 PM
I also live in NJ, a small town...no movie theater, no fast food. We have 2 pizza places and a diner!! Yeah and also 2 fancy resturants. yeahh thats about it....

------------------
~Meg~
*Opportunity does not knock, and then ring the doorbell, and then knock again, and then leave a note that says, "Sorry I missed you" and then call you on the phone.*
Stephanie: Nice move. Did you make that up
Tony: Yeah, well I saw it on TV first, then I made it up.

lesliem14
05-01-2001, 07:35 PM
How to best describe Frankfort? It is the state capital, in between Lexington and Louisville, so even though our population is about 30,000 it goes up to about 70,000 when the legislature is in session. There's the east side (where we expanded first starting in the 40s), the west side (the current, never-ending expansion), and downtown. We have two of every fast food chain, numerous schools, 3 high schools, and can't forget that wonderful institution of higher learning KY State (full of sarcasm). The "Daily Disappointment" usually has an article on either the 2 school systems fighting with each other, the Cracker Barrel saga, or a new shopping center. Not a bad place to grow up, but I will not be living in Frankfort after I graduate from college next year. I'm not suffering from "Frankfort disease" unlike the people who I went to high school with.

Mary Covey
05-01-2001, 08:06 PM
Let's see. St. Inigoes, Maryland. This place can't be considered a town. Really isn't anything. Has several neighborhoods, BAE Systems, the naval base, a general store, a bar, and a post office. You see, in St. Mary's County, Maryland, we're like so far south, we don't have an actual.
Close by stops:
St. Mary's City (first MD capital and home of St. Mary's College)
Lexington Park (probably the closest thing to being a town)
Scotland (one huge country...just kidding, just a bunch of neighborhoods and grass)
Park Hall (several neighborhoods, a gas station, quickmart, and home of my alma-mater, Park Hall Elementary)
Ridge (several neighborhoods, Ridge Elementary, and Raley's Grocery Store)
Point Lookout (Potomac River, a few neighborhoods)
Leonardtown (the town of St. Mary's County, with a mayor...YAY!)
California (a huge state...kidding again...a close call town as well, one of the best IMO)
See how many places you can be where I live!
life can suck living in the boonies!

hockeychiC518
05-01-2001, 09:10 PM
well my town is well how do u say PREPPY!!!! i live in a suburb of the city and everyone in it is so spoiled and it is soo funny because at my school people are like omg i forgot my cellphone can i borrow yours and like everyone around you will pull out their Nokia cell phone(including me sry!) teachers and adults like to refer to our town as "privledged" but until you get your license you are trapped in the town because there is no good like shops, and places to hang out...everyone in my town plays sports, my town is a huge sport town havent lost a lax game in 4 years-current, the hockey, tennis, soccer, all the teams are outstanding,we are like 4 or 3rd in the state in school wide testing but the sad thing about my town is that since we have the cash we also have the pot and the drugs and a lot of alchohal which is very depressing in like 4-5th grade there are kids like smoking cigarettes~and also all the girls and boys were abercrombie(all my friends make fun of me because that is where i get all my clothes...but i have a couple tops from other stores...honest)overall i dont care that my town is preppy because i am spoiled and self centered(i know that and all my friends know it but it dosent matter) so its nice that i am not the only one like that in my town....

------------------
Jinny: See I know people too, dont screw with me

~*~*~Go Red Soxs~*~*~

Cokies
05-01-2001, 10:22 PM
I'd like to say Benicia is the most boring town in the whole San Francisco Bay Area.
The only interesting fact about it, is that it was once state capital in 1853 or something, but for only 10 months or so...really pathetic. But the Capital Building's still here...

------------------
"It was just like Saturday Night Fever, only it was a Friday."

Meg07945
05-01-2001, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by hockeychiC518:
well my town is well how do u say PREPPY!!!! i live in a suburb of the city and everyone in it is so spoiled and it is soo funny because at my school people are like omg i forgot my cellphone can i borrow yours and like everyone around you will pull out their Nokia cell phone(including me sry!) teachers and adults like to refer to our town as "privledged" but until you get your license you are trapped in the town

eww!! I live in a "privledged" town too! People are always going off to London or Paris for the weekend...I have to be like you and say including me. We go down the Carribean and Florida for like a day (not to Europe...we are not fans of jetlag!)! And people get like a new car every month!! A lot of kids' first cars are like, Audi's and Mercedes-Benz or whatever! And people have huge houses!! My friend has her own wing!! AHHH!! She's rich. And her brother, who is 18 (he got his licence less than 6 months ago!) has not 1, but 2! cars!!!! She has a 9 car garage, and you guessed it 9 cars!!! ok well enough about my rich friends!! bye!

------------------
~Meg~
*Opportunity does not knock, and then ring the doorbell, and then knock again, and then leave a note that says, "Sorry I missed you" and then call you on the phone.*

Slippery Dan
05-02-2001, 10:19 AM
I live in Philadelphia. Fifth largest city in the United States. But my neighborhood is nice. But about two neighborhoods away is North Philadelphia, which is a major ghetto. There's stores and houses all over the place.

JoPol_wannabe
05-02-2001, 12:23 PM
Ok the town I live in which is Sutton NE it is a very small town we have one fast food resturant called the sutton Food court and we have a sweet treat but for the rest of the town it's just a hole in the ground there isn't much to our town. The only hang out in our town is our Community Center and there isn't much to do there except play pool and basketball. So I guess you can say I live in the boones. I can't wait for next year I'm moving to a bigger town because of college!

EdBrownJr
05-02-2001, 12:59 PM
I live in Jersey City, NJ its pretty good here NYC is like 5 minutes away there are malls and lots of other things too do here.

------------------
GET OUT OF MY GARAGE!!!

hockeychiC518
05-02-2001, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Meg07945:

eww!! I live in a "privledged" town too! People are always going off to London or Paris for the weekend...I have to be like you and say including me. We go down the Carribean and Florida for like a day (not to Europe...we are not fans of jetlag!)! And people get like a new car every month!! A lot of kids' first cars are like, Audi's and Mercedes-Benz or whatever! And people have huge houses!! My friend has her own wing!! AHHH!! She's rich. And her brother, who is 18 (he got his licence less than 6 months ago!) has not 1, but 2! cars!!!! She has a 9 car garage, and you guessed it 9 cars!!! ok well enough about my rich friends!! bye!

lol!!! talk about the car thing my friend(shes dosent even have her license) already hs 2 mopeds, and 2 ATVS and when her parents are geting her a covertable when she turns 16! well like all my friends are getting cars of their choice but i could proabley get one of my choice but my choice isnt like the most expensive car so my parents were sorta happy cuz my brother got a BMW and i can get more presents too so luckily me http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/smile.gif but anyways i choose to get a Mustang Convertable(i love convertables, either that or a Z3 roadster)

------------------

~*~*~Go Red Soxs~*~*~

coily2
05-02-2001, 03:39 PM
I've lived all over the place, but mostly Chicago. Born in the city, raised in the suburbs for a bit, came back to the city, went to college in a teeny little farming town, lived in the city for a bit more, moved to the real city (NYC), moved back to the second city. I am moving out to the suburbs in June, so for the first time in like several years, I'll be out of the city.

I have a real love/hate relationship with Chicago. The urban setting is very cool. Being able to walk everywhere, cool people, awesome resturants, bars, clubs, shops. Very fun scene. At the same time, urban decay everywhere you look, people urinating on your apartment building, getting your walls tagged by gang grafitti, your car getting broken into for 30 cents and an old hair brush, and the semi-annual mugging gets really old after awhile.

If I had my choice, the college town I went to rocked my world. It was very very very very cool. I loved it to pieces. Which is pretty funny, since I consider myself a very urban person.

LaverneShirley
05-02-2001, 04:22 PM
Hamilton is a pretty... diverse town. No one likes the west side 'cause of the crime rate... but I live in a neighborhood so not too much crime here. From my room I can see all over the street in front of me (I live where two streets run into each other). And from this window I can see the woods, the back of the house behind us, and the street they live on. A lot of people here are pretty peppy, depending on which neighborhood you live in, and in my neighborhood, which subdivision (I used to live in the lower-middle-middle class subdivision, now I live in the upper-middle-middle class one, but I'm in the same neighborhood). Most this side of Hamilton (which is also called Liberty Township, and most of West Chester, go to Lakota schools, which is a kindergarten school, 10 elementaries, 3 junior highs, a freshman buildig, and 2 high schools. Everyone at my junior high is snobby. But I don't think the other two are as bad. Anyway, it's really boring but we are pretty close to the amusement park Kings Island (it was in a brady bunch episode once!)

------------------
Shirley: Well, Laverne is sort of childish
Laverne: Childish? Childish? Coming from a grown woman who throws tea parties for her stuffed cat?
Shirley: At least I don't sew L's on everything I wear!
Laverne: Well that would be pretty stupid considering your name's Shirley!

Michael: At what time was I born, Mother?
Mrs. Darling: Why, you were born at two o'clock in the nighttime, Dearest
Michael: Oh Mother, I hope I didn't wake you!

NancyJoJinny
05-02-2001, 05:11 PM
O MY GAWD! I think i live in the same town as you Meg07945.. We have no theatre, and like 2 pizza places, there are a few nice restarants in this and nearby towns!

Hmmm i dont know if my town should be cosidered privaleged or preppy... Its like the 14th most expensive place to live in the tri- stae area... And my family has... Im thinkin here... 5 cars... My daddy has a motorcycle a harley with a custom paint job and all those add ons. (yes im 13 and still call him daddy) And i have a go- cart and my 7 year old bro has a motorcycle. ANd my house is fairly large. I get a 48 dollar allowance... People say thats too much... But half the grade gets that much.

But yes my town is so like yours. My school sux, its the smallest middle school ever, 200 kids.. But were getting an elevator, thats cool, but only people who cant use the stairs can use it... Im going to go break my foot!

Well, there sure are a lot of people from NJ here arent there! Now i have too go be nice to daddy because hes going to buy me a quad! You know 4 wheel ATV thing. Hes the best daddy. But we cant have cell phones in school becase "its a distraction"

Me,Myself and I
05-02-2001, 05:33 PM
Worcester is pretty big , I live in the burncoat quadrent its nice, one of those stop-in-without-knocking-for-a-cup-of-coffee-everyone-knows-everyone places

hockeychiC518
05-02-2001, 06:14 PM
Me, Myself, and I your from Worc? cool,im from MA TOO!!! (hehe i am spazing right now)

yea we are not suppose to have cell phones but everyone dose and puts it so people wont here it ring and omg lol do u know how many of those palm pilot and things like my teachers have collected also those things were u can chanllenge people who have the same thing as you with games but my town is still really boring because we dont have a movie thearter and the closet one you have to drive to

------------------

~*~*~Go Red Soxs~*~*~

sambino5
05-02-2001, 06:17 PM
I Live in a town called Grayson Kentucky. It's a little town of about 3500. It's a town where everyone knows everyone. My town was the first school shooting that ever happened. It happened on January 17th 1993. Two days after my 9th b-day. The student comes in and shoots a teacher and a janitor and holds the whole class hostage. We got a threat about two weeks ago again. I hate my town. I have Graysonitis.

lesliem14
05-02-2001, 06:59 PM
Hey sambino5- Grayson has something that is very treasured right now-CHEAP GAS!!! I go through Grayson when I go to school and if I can stop at that Pilot station to fill up then I do!! Your McDonald's is extremely slow though.

Meg07945
05-02-2001, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by NancyJoJinny:
O MY GAWD! I think i live in the same town as you Meg07945.. We have no theatre, and like 2 pizza places, there are a few nice restarants in this and nearby towns!

AHHH! where do ya live? (you don't have to answer if you don't want to!) the numbers in my username is my zipcode...so do we live in the same town?

------------------
~Meg~

ILuvJo&Blair
05-04-2001, 12:15 AM
I live in Los Angeles specificly Westwood. I used to live in Valencia but not any more. But anyways there is everything going on in L.A. I live within walking distants from UCLA's hospital and emergency room and college. there are like 6 malls within 15 minutes away and the beach 10 minutes away. there are too many movie theaters to count and thousands of resturants. there are like 20 on every corner. so we kind of have everything within 20 minutes drive.

factsoflife
05-05-2001, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Meg07945:

I live in a " Priveleged" town too, in my town peole are going to Jamacia for the weekend! My school sucks because it is so Clickey and if you don't play sports or if u aren't a member of the Future Farmers of America then you are an outcast and are tormented and degraded adn humilated. The people in this town all grew up together since like birth, so if you didn't then you are not accepted, which i know about because i moved here in seventh grade and know I am a senior and i still have not been accepted! I hate my town! We do not have much here, just a Library ( that closes at like noon), a Cafe that only the preppy kids are allowed to hang out in without being humilated, we have a two gas stations, we have a Mcdonald's which i work at, it is ok., we have a diner that is so gross and disgusting that i would never eat there., we have a small shopping plaza that only has an IGA supermarket, a gym and a hair and nail salon, we also have a barbar shop and an flower and antique shop and then finanally a motel that is always being watched by the police.

Lynn
05-05-2001, 05:32 PM
I live in Denver, which is a pretty big city. It has museums, theatre, universities, a happening night scene downtown, and professional sports teams for the major sports. A lot of people here are very recreational and love to ski, hike, bike, run, play sports, etc. The weather here is highly variable. We like to say "if you don't like the weather in Colorado, wait 5 minutes" and that's not too much of an exaggeration. Last Tuesday it was 80 degrees and on Wednesday it was snowing. The thing I hate about this city is all the uncontrolled growth. Traffic is a disaster and any open land we used to have is now covered with subdivisions and shopping malls. It makes me sad. http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/frown.gif I know this isn't the only place this is happening and that things change, but I still don't like it.

Caraisdabest_Jo
05-05-2001, 06:25 PM
I live in GHETTO TOWN lol its this dirty town called Glassport in Penssylvania.
there are like drug busts and stuff
I was stalked twice
my brother and his friend got chased by a child molester in a red beretta
last week the cops came to my house and broke up a party
last year my school was evacuated
2 people were abducted
gordy carter was beaten to death and throw into the river and alot of other crazy **** happens...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it is very small and dirty too
we have
a Fuzzy's where all the like 18 yr olds hang out
the playground where people my age 13-16 hangout
there is a lizic's gas station where we get iced tea's
and there is a foodland
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it is a nasty a** town but I love it and its always and exciting day

------------------
*~*~*~CARA~*~*~*

Caraisdabest_Jo
05-05-2001, 06:42 PM
am I like the only one who lives in a nasty ass dirty small non privelidged town?
my house is like a nice house in glassport but still i have a pool and my mom and dad have 2 cars my dad has a LEASED nissan altima and my mom has a gay purple chevrolet lol i dont even get allowance because im too lazy to clean and stuff and even if i did it would only be like 5 billz

------------------
*~*~*~CARA~*~*~*

joblairtootnatmrs.g
05-06-2001, 10:16 AM
I live in one of those oldtime, historic towns. I live in Petersburg, Illinois, which is about 6 miles from New Salem. We are known as the home of Abe Lincoln. Anyway Petersburg is a very small town but with many people that are very snobby. There is about 3 restaurants, 4 gas stations and 1 stop light throughout the whole town.

sambino5
05-06-2001, 04:38 PM
Hey Lesliem 14 I know our gas it cheap and our mcdonalds is slow. It it a busy little town I hate it. How do you like the traffic? Fun isn't it?

lesliem14
05-06-2001, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by sambino5:
Hey Lesliem 14 I know our gas it cheap and our mcdonalds is slow. It it a busy little town I hate it. How do you like the traffic? Fun isn't it?

That bridge construction over 64 is a pain in the neck, especially if your going west. I don't have enough gas to make it to Grayson though next Sunday. I'm going to have to fill up with the awful prices around here, but if I'm hungry then I'll stop for some food, but not at that McDonald's (10 minutes to make a sandwich is a bit long).

Me,Myself and I
05-06-2001, 08:28 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by hockeychiC518:
[B]Me, Myself, and I your from Worc? cool,im from MA TOO!!! (hehe i am spazing right now)

neat what part

sami dg
03-08-2002, 07:21 PM
I live in a little town in Alabama and it is just like something you would see off of tv nosy neighbors everyone knows everyone. still has a Roxy theatre in the center of town and a drug store that serves food.

Mijada
03-08-2002, 08:01 PM
I live in the historic town of Mt. Clemens, MI. Many Victorian era homes still exist and there is a railroad depot that Thomas Edison once visited. It is now a museum though. I live in the downtown area and a river runs in back of my home and in the summer people bring their boats out on it. Every 4th of July, Memorial Day and New Years Eve the town puts on a fire works display and I can watch it right from my balcony. It's a nice place to live.

Kay Scarpetta
03-08-2002, 08:42 PM
Lets just say... Springfield, MA is just boring. That's all it is. It's too big. You try and walk downtown you either get mugged or kidnapped. It has no town center or anything, so you can't really walk anywhere either...

Mr. Shy Guy
03-08-2002, 08:56 PM
My town (Athol Massachusetts) is the most disorganized tpwn ever. It does have a McDonalds, Subway, and a Dunkin' Donuts. It also has a hospital, about 10 gas stations, 2 supermarkets, 5 pharmacys, and about 15 schools. Wow! When I think about it Athol does have a lot! And it's considered a small town too.

By the way, does anybody have any "Starett" tools? The company is here so I'm just curious. Also for the people of MA, this is where the River Rat Race takes place if you ever heard of it.

XoVanillaRain90oX
03-08-2002, 09:49 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz = BORING!

TJL
03-08-2002, 10:03 PM
Let me tell you about my town.
Green grass, tall trees, friendly people.
Every year, the pond freezes over, and the Winter Carnival is a joy.
Ice cream vendors on every corner, the smell of freshly baked apple pie wafting through the air...
In the evenings, we sit on the front porch and watch the fireflies...

Things couldn't get any better here in New York City....

;)

Swimfan85
03-08-2002, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by GGsGold
[B
By the way, does anybody have any "Starett" tools? The company is here so I'm just curious. Also for the people of MA, this is where the River Rat Race takes place if you ever heard of it. [/B]

umm what river rat race? *shurgs...and looks at karli-u wanna field this one?*'

where is athol?

StrudelBone
03-08-2002, 11:16 PM
I live in a small town. The towns only have like 700 people. Our town used to have 2,000 at the turn of the century. Anyways, 5 towns go to the same school. lol

bus_stop
03-08-2002, 11:23 PM
I live in farmington, New Mexico. Population of about 40,000. Here in New Mexico, you are considered a pretty large town if you have more than one high school becuase only 6 towns do. We are movin up in the world, there is a chance for a western league baseball team here and we host the Connie Mack World Series every year (for those who dont know, Connie Mack is a national baseball leage for ages 17-19 ). It may be a small town, but dang it I like it. We are to say the least not a very diverse town, almost entierly white, we do however live fairly close to a reservation so we have a fairly large group of native americans. very very few blacks.

Bus_Stop

Kay Scarpetta
03-09-2002, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by hockeybabe528
umm what river rat race? *shurgs...and looks at karli-u wanna field this one?*'

where is athol?

Ok first off Athol is by Orange, MA

But anyways as for the River Rat Race- it's from Athol to Orange, MA. It's a canoe race. It starts at the East Bank of the Millers River, just down the street from the Main Street Bridge in Athol. The prizes are pressented at Athol Memorial Hall.

Swimfan85
03-09-2002, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Jean Smart Forever

Ok first off Athol is by Orange, MA

But anyways as for the River Rat Race- it's from Athol to Orange, MA. It's a canoe race. It starts at the East Bank of the Millers River, just down the street from the Main Street Bridge in Athol. The prizes are pressented at Athol Memorial Hall.

where is orange? i think ill stick to my surburbia hell lol

Kay Scarpetta
03-09-2002, 10:50 AM
I suddenly remembered Athol is in Worcestor County. I think. Therefore it should be by... Uxbridge, Marlborough, and all those places.

BTW- Orange is in Franklin County.

-*Forever*-
03-09-2002, 12:19 PM
:sleep: <~~ that's what we do in my town :)
In Fayetteville, it's ok cos it's got Friendly's and Video King and the Fayetteville Mall... once they stop blowin it up for construcion!!!! And it also has the bestest pizza place and in Chittenango there's McDonalds and the whole "Wizrd of Oz" thing... WITH THE BEST ICE CREAM!!!! And in Manlius, there's the Burger King and Little Caesers and all those awesome places u the long road... lol forge what it's called. But nooooooo I have to live smack in between Fayetteville and Manlius, so I can't walk to any of the places (unless i'm at my gramma's then i can walk to Friendly's :)). But basically I can walk around w/o getting mugged or raped. Like I walk around my neighboorhood w/ Allison, Alexx, Jackie, Mary, etc... Oh yeah and the lake... about a half hour away is Onieda Lake... Jackie's dad lives there we're always the 1st two to go in... the neighbors call us the Polar Bear Girls :lol:

Swimfan85
03-09-2002, 12:37 PM
I suddenly remembered Athol is in Worcestor County. I think. Therefore it should be by... Uxbridge, Marlborough, and all those places.

only place there i no is marlborough cuz i play hockey there every once in a while...wait i havent played there for like a few years..but i no where it is yah

Babes_Cat
03-09-2002, 12:47 PM
OK, A town in Massachusetts.
25 miles south of Boston, like an 1/2 hour.
Small town, 4 elementary schools, 1 middle, and 2 high schools
"Rich", snobby, preppy all A&E and Abercrombie (LOL)
Not a 1 fast food place
1 movie theater that shows 1 movie @ a time

BORING! LOL!

FolFanatic151
03-09-2002, 04:36 PM

Hmm, yeah, I think Athol is like a little northeast of the Quabbin. I just checked on my 1989 road atlas...so unless the town has moved since then (LOL) um, yeah.

Mr. Shy Guy
03-09-2002, 05:45 PM
Heres Athol, the blue line is New Hampshire and the the Quabbin is the water at the bottom. I-91 is a little bit west (off the picture)

Divisionbabe05
03-09-2002, 06:27 PM
Well ummmm Sherwood, AR was named one of the 17 cities in the U.S. that met the "perfect town" criteria in the Wall Street Journal, but to me its pretty damn boring.

LaverneShirley
03-10-2002, 02:34 PM
Liberty Township is very boring. It's all neighborhoods, pretty much, so nobody's really in walking distance of anything. There are no movie theatres or malls, hardly any stores. (Granted, there are movie theatres and a mall in West Chester, which is very close by.) We have a lot of schools, though... Really, Liberty Twp and West Chester are considered together as one... So we have one school district that has 18 schools. Very crowded schools too... My school is only for the freshman and it has nearly 1200 students.

So basically the two towns together are a TON of neighborhoods, a bunch of schools, a few fast food joints, a mall and movie theatre, a couple superstores, and not too much else...

ks
03-10-2002, 03:43 PM
Sami Dg,
It's nice to see a fellow Alabamian on the board. I was just wondering, where in Alabama do you live? The town you describe sounds an awful lot like a town near mine... just wondering. You can PM if ya like.

ks

sami dg
03-11-2002, 01:19 PM
I live in Russellville its in the Northwest corner of the state