PDA

View Full Version : Any comic fans here?

The Obsolete Man
05-01-2001, 04:14 PM
I lost my main comic hang out message board, so I figure I'll pose this question here.

Any of y'all read comics? If so, what?

I read mostly low selling books (but aren't they all these days) from DC Comics, and some Marvel stuff.

Stuff like JSA, Incredible Hulk, Green Arrow (by Kevin Smith, no Less!), Flash, Transmetropolitan, Daredevil, Spider-Girl, JLA, and quite a few others.

callmetootie
05-01-2001, 04:32 PM
I used to read tons and tons of comic books, and my brother still does, but I don't anymore. I read Marvel Comics as I remember. I liked Spiderman and The Avengers, and The Fantastic Four.

------------------
Andrew Carden

EdBrownJr
05-01-2001, 04:54 PM
I used to read Batman, X-Men, and a whole bunch of other comics years ago. I used to also collect baseball cards like a freak. I got a pretty good collection but have stopped collecting for awhile.

------------------
GET OUT OF MY GARAGE!!!

Cokies
05-01-2001, 10:17 PM
I used to be obsessed with The X-Men...I mean, I could name off my top ten favorite characters, ten least, and so on and so on...
I have a total of 109 Uncanny X-Men issues. The earliest being issue #39( the only one i've never opened, it used to be my pride and joy). http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/wink.gif Okay, now I sound really pathetic, i'll stop now.

------------------
"It was just like Saturday Night Fever, only it was a Friday."