PDA

View Full Version : Since We're All Together By Comp...PLEASE READ

POLNICAZEK22
04-15-2001, 10:26 AM
Since we're all in a group, let's all say what we like about eachother...

Well, I'll start:

Blairn'Jorocks: You're always there when I need u
TJ:So much to say!!!LOL
FOL85MrsGAndNat:You're great 4 debates!
There's soooo many people here that I can't even mention! Let's just say there's something about everyone that I like !!

------------------
E-MAIL: LilPerfectRach@Aol.Com
RHNSPICE@Aol.Com
NAME:
RACH

KerriBerri687
04-15-2001, 11:55 AM
k i'll go now...

POLNIACZEK22- you are also always there...whether it's to talk about someone's attitude problem (lol) or to helping me find a logo-maker for the Just 4 Fun board.

Polniaczek-Bonner- you're awsome to talk to and a genius! (lol i'll never stop) i can't wait till we do our fanfic together!

Jo_Polniaczek- you're soooo much fun to chat with bout whatever! whether itz talkin bout how much u ride your bike or about...um...nevermind. LOL!

BlairW_4- even though we havn't been chattin too much lately we're still gr8 buds!

BlairW_1- well you finally got your computer back! so now we can chat and we do!!! i am still tryin to figure out ur profile...LOL JK

Jo's Girl- so what we had a lil argument....it was lotz of fun to write a fanfic w/ you and i'd definatly do one w/ you again!

FOLRocks1- you're so much fun to chat with! i love your profile, your answerin machine (well from what u said i do) and trust me i'd love ur away message! itz so funny! i love our "serious" convos bout the reunion and how nancy isn't doin it. it seems every other convo we have there is either "she is still pretty though" or "i love blair" LOL jk!

JoFan4Life- ur lotz of fun to talk to. we haven't chatted as much lately but we will! http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/smile.gif hehe

ssgoalie- well we just started to chat but itz been fun. u seem real nice and stuff! talk to ya soon! http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/smile.gif

TJ- if it were not for you we wouldn't have this board. omg you're like the best ever! we all love you! http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/smile.gif http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

and everybody else on the board i didn't mention specificly- OMG I LOVE YOU ALL! lol YOU ARE ALL MY LIKE...BEST FRIENDS! JUST CUZ I MAY NOT HAVE POINTED U OUT DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T THINK BOUT YA ALL THE TIME! I LUV EVERYBODY! LOL ill shut up now

------------------
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Luv yaz!
~Kerri~
Pal2125@aol.com

Jinny- Intimate? No. I mean, i sleep with him. But i sleep with all the guys in the divison. It's sorta how i break em' in."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
B- If I don't spend money soon i'm gonna pull my hair out!
J- good we'll finally get to see what color the roots are.

[This message has been edited by Blair n' Jo Rock (edited 04-15-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Blair n' Jo Rock (edited 04-16-2001).]

Jo_Polniaczek
04-15-2001, 03:52 PM
lol, everybody on this board rox!

Blair n' Jo Rock-hehe, we do talk about everything. You're so fun to talk with! lol, even if it is *shudders* Fashion...*ugh!*

JoFan4Life-You're so awsome too. LOL, those q's are fun even if we have no more left that we can think of...And you love milk duds like me! lol

ssgoalie8-You're fun too! ha, we can even talk about sports.

Joanna Marie_1-You're 1/3 of the people I can talk w/ on AIM (through the mic). You rock too!

FOL85MrsGAndNat-Yea, you are great for debates but you're fun to talk to, too.

BlairW_1-We can talk about band ect. LOL, k oi! You rock also!

1_Nancy_McKeon_Fan-We rpg a heck of a lot! You totally rock! LOL, and soo kind fixing the mountain dew machine (don't even ask...)

Mystery Jo Fan-We rpg a lot too! LOL, even though you took away my mountain dew...You still rock.(don't ask about that either..lol)

Okay, umm, Cap I don't know you're name so I'll put it when I ask you. You're umm...nice, and we rpg a lot, and just cause you don't like some stuff in your station doesn't mean anything...lol, I came up w/ a compliment for Cap! j/k, lol

TJ-This board rox! Thanks for putting your time and effort into it.

I know there are a lot of people I missed, Sorry, but all you guys rock too! LOL, I talk to a lot of people so it would take me forever to post a compliment list...

[This message has been edited by Jo_Polniaczek (edited 04-15-2001).]

Teddys_Angel_Jinny
04-15-2001, 04:38 PM
Well, I'm just APPALLED! No one even MENTIONED me. (I'm AlexzBonner in case you didn't know.) But...

BlairW_1-- You're my best bud. Even though you're a brat sometimes, you're always there for me. Like, yesterday, when I found out that my great-grandpa was dying, you were there for me and you helped me get through it. Thank you for everything.

Jo_Polniaczek-- Danielle talks about you so much I feel like I know you! And you play clarinet! I couldn't hate you if I had a good reason to!

Mary Covey-- OMG! You are sooo awesome! I can talk to you about almost anything.

NancyJoJinny-- Man, you're fanfics kick butt! You're one of the best writer's that I ever met!

lesliem-- Hmm... what to say? I hope your legs aren't too sore!

FO85NatandMrsGRock-- I know we've had a few minor fights, but you write awesome
fanfics!

DramaQueenTootie-- See Jo_Polniaczek's! Danielle talks about you allll the time!

If I left anybody out, I'm sooooo sorry! I'm on a sugar high cuz I just ate one of those hollow milk chocolate bunnies!

------------------
God bless you one and all.
~~~<@ Kenzie @>~~~

"Greater love hath no man than this, that he lay down his life for his friend."
§ John 15:13 KJV §

Jo_Polniaczek
04-15-2001, 05:07 PM
omg, oops. Kenzie you rock too! lol, there you were mentioned, lol. Seriously,(hah, somebody take me serious, that'd be the day, lol) you do..

BlairW_1
04-15-2001, 05:45 PM
Everybody, thanx 4 all the compliments! Ok, here goes my list! If I 4get you, I'm sorry, email me and get on to me if you want! :P I'm still thinking of all of yall. (I'm not good at names...)

Teddys_angel_jinny- You're... well... I'll get back to you. j/k! I can always talk to you, you write awesome fanfics, and you can get me out of my "moods".

FOL85NatandMrsGrock- We've had our share of disagreements, but are still good friends anyway. Your fanfics are ATD, and I have you to thank for starting the fanfic fad.

DramaqueenTootie- You're there when I need to get a load off my mind, and are really good at keeping peeps in suspence! :P

Jo_Polniaczec- You help me make up new words in my L oi language, and you never fail to make me laugh! BTW, be sure you don't go snowboarding anytime soon!

Blair 'n Jo Rock- ... All of the above! Seriously! There is no way to explain you, you're just... (See parts of Jo_Polniaczec)

BlairW_2- You're funny, you communicate especially well, and we agree on most things! (except McDonalds) You write great fanfics, and I can count on you to come up with some new idea NE time I'm blocked!

TJ- You are AWESOME! I know I may have slightly bugged you b4... Ok, maybe I drove you crazy. BUT, I've come to my senses, and realized that you're the bomb!

POLNICAZEK22- You rule! We talk sometimes, and we really get along well!

Hey, if NE one plays Slingo, email me if you have the urge to play, ok? Love yall! Oh, HAPPY EASTER!!!

------------------
"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, hate me because your boyfriend thinks I am."

"There's only one thing wrong with your game... YOUR GAME!"

"You're about to meet your worst nightmare... Hi, I'm Danielle!"

.:*Danielle*:.
LYLAS/LYLAB!

E-mail me at Basketbaiichick@aol.com, BlairWarner33@yahoo.com, or BlairWarner@gurlmail.com

Jo Polniaczec
04-15-2001, 06:16 PM
lol

KerriBerri687
04-15-2001, 06:52 PM
hey..mary covey, folnatandmrsgrock, and everyone else i havn't talk to yet (hehe) wutz ur screen names or w/e?

------------------
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Luv yaz!
~Kerri~
Pal2125@aol.com

Jinny- Intimate? No. I mean, i sleep with him. But i sleep with all the guys in the divison. It's sorta how i break em' in."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
B- If I don't spend money soon i'm gonna pull my hair out!
J- good we'll finally get to see what color the roots are.

POLNICAZEK22
04-15-2001, 07:34 PM
Thanks! I'll name more:

Coily2- You RULE!
BlairW_2-You come up with the best ideas!
I'll add more soon

Mary Covey
04-16-2001, 09:14 AM
TJ-You created this place. I couldn't be happier.
Brett Ferino-You come up with a lot of the must read subjects.
LaverneShirley-Same with you. You and I could talk about anything.
Teddys_Angel_Jinny-I've become a good friend of yours. You're very honest.
BlairW_1-You are always honest with us when you say you need time with fanfic. That's honesty.
BlairW_2-Always trying to keep people in line. Thank you.
FOL85NatandMrsGRock-Your fanfic rocks, and so do you.
Love The Facts Of Life-I've especially become good friends with you, and I'm glad.
ThomasE-You're able to visit several different boards here. That's talent.
Jo_Polniaczec-You know when you've hurt someone, you're a lot like me.
Jo_Polniaczek-I can talk to you about anything as well.
Madness-You are a very nice person, I've gotten to know that.
80skid-You're an 80s fanatic, plus you live in Maryland. LOL.
POLNIACZEK22-You're able to start a whole thread on saying thank you. Thanks.
FOL-FAN-You agree with almost everybody.
#1_Nancy_McKeon-You know everything on The Division. I'm greatful.
Blair n'Jo Rock-You're a nice person, and you love Blair and Jo.
callmetootie-Even though you hate Full House, you still love FOL, and you joined my club. Thanks.
Precious-You love Full House. Thanks.
lil_Miss_actress-You're really nice, and you love to act.
There must be several other people to thank. Thanks guys.

[This message has been edited by Mary Covey (edited 04-16-2001).]

Mary Covey
04-16-2001, 09:33 AM
Just thought of others:
Jo's Girl-You are a very nice person to talk to.
NancyJoJinny-You're a very good fanfic writer.
Devastation26-You are kind enough to answer several subjects. Thank you.
Again, thanx to all of you! http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/smile.gif

FOLrocks1
04-16-2001, 09:02 PM
Mustang mimi- There's s much to say. Yoou have to be one of the best people to talk to. I love talking bout FOL and Fan fics. w/ you. Love 'ya.

Blair 'n Jo Rock- another great person to talk to. like your fan fictions and love chatting.

TJ- What can i say, so helpful!

Blair_W 1&2- love your ffs.

FOL85natandmrsg- thanks for letting me use your ffs love em all.

callmetootie- love your posts and ffs
*sorry to not include anyone if i did tell me

------------------
Jo: Here's to all who wish me well, all the rest can go to...Jersey.

Mrs. G: Jo, only twice in my life have i spoke in an arbitrary manner, once when my ex-husband morgaged our home to pay the bookee, and now, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, OR I'LL BEAT YOU WITH MY FRYING PAN.

Check out all my fan fictions: It's A Warner Thing, A New Face In Peekskill, Back In Town
and Those Dreadful Double Dates.
*Jacob*

Cokies
04-16-2001, 09:41 PM
Gee, there are so many posters that I should give a lot of credit to...

Coily- always there to agree with me, especially about Rick http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/wink.gif. But she can always remain objective, which is great over at the FOL board.

Fol85MrsGandNatRocks- like i've said before, she was here way before Iwas and she's still the biggest fan out there. Cheers to you!

ThomasE- another poster who's always remained objective. He always has interesting things to say. And makes great tapes!

tvaddict- she hasn't been here in a while, but she's another person I could always agree with.

Madness- Gee, what a great guy. Always pleasant, always the first person with the right information about ANYTHING.

Tj: What can I say? He's the best. THE ultimate fan.

LaverneShirley- Another person I haven't seen around in awile. I always enjoyed your opinion.

The T- remember when we couldn't disagree on absolutely anything? It used to be shocking when we'd have a disagreement about something.

callmetootie- He gets my vote as the coolest newbie. Well, not really a newbie anymore... http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/wink.gif

I almost forgot about lesliem! She's cool too.

------------------
"It was just like Saturday Night Fever, only it was a Friday."

[This message has been edited by Cokies (edited 04-16-2001).]

PomeranzFan1
04-18-2001, 05:07 PM
TJ, for starters (needs no introduction @ this point!)

Anyone and everyone on the "Perfect Strangers" and "Head of the Class" boards, including:

ThomasE
Madness
pavanbadal (when he lets us know about anything in these 2 categories coming up on the tubes so's we can set our VCRs), warsaw dreams
Alan's Pal
etc.

Anyone kind enough to respond to posts that I start, like the ones about Fandemoniums, Retromercials, and The Smithsonian. These include:

LaverneShirley
dawsongirl
factsoflife
Cokies
etc.

Lastly but most certainly not leastly, anyone kind enough to read this and put me, PomeranzFan1, on a list such as this! http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/wink.gif

Anyone who was

------------------
Balki: "Well, I'll be snookered!" ;)

Caraisdabest_Jo
04-18-2001, 06:04 PM
Caraisdabest_Jo- is SESSAY

factsoflife
04-19-2001, 12:16 AM
The biggest thanks ot TJ for starting this wonderful site and the boards.. i live for this stuff.

Devastation26
04-20-2001, 09:22 PM
TJ- We've fought and argued (a lot), but you are the king. the ultimate fan. What else can I say.

And as for the rest of you, what about me??????????

Cokies
04-21-2001, 12:51 AM
You're cool, Devastation!

------------------
"It was just like Saturday Night Fever, only it was a Friday."

Me,Myself and I
04-21-2001, 08:33 AM
awww no 1 said me

coily2:you keep us from loosing our minds over stuipid fights
nancyjojinny:your fanfics are the best
sitcomwriter:you taught me to accept people no matter how much they bug me
wildchild:youve almost never insulted anyone here(as far as i can tell)
jo_polniazek:your nice
cokies:youre funny
tj:you are rthe best if it werent for you there would be no board thank you so much
and if i didnt say uy dontbtakle it wrong my nmo m wants me off the computer so i like everyone here

hockeychiC518
04-21-2001, 07:04 PM
and hey what else can i say every one here rocks(just so i dont forget anybody) just like to say that i can be a lot more open with u guys then my friends bout my fol-division obsession!! http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/smile.gif

i feel so special cuz i've been forgoten! woohoo how could people forget someone as sexy as me...jeezz jk!!!!!!! hehe i dont care, i use to be lil_miss_goodwrench_518 and l-l_miss_goodwrench_815 and like fol_divison_rox_5051! if anyone cares(not that u would)

Mary Covey
04-21-2001, 09:04 PM
Isn't there anyone else here who likes me?

Devastation26
04-22-2001, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by Mary Covey:
Isn't there anyone else here who likes me?

me

PomeranzFan1
04-22-2001, 07:07 PM
Doesn't anyone here like *me*? I thought I was cool....

Mary Covey
04-22-2001, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by PomeranzFan1:
Doesn't anyone here like *me*? I thought I was cool....

I think you're cool.

KerriBerri687
04-22-2001, 08:17 PM
i said in my post that even though i didnt mention a few peeps..i luv em all! hehe

PomeranzFan1
04-22-2001, 10:20 PM
Thanks, Mary--I like U,2! I also like Peeps (they're dee-lish!). http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/wink.gif

------------------
Balki: "Well, I'll be snookered!" ;)

PomeranzFan1
04-26-2001, 03:00 PM
Don't forget Purple Velvet Bohemian, the Columbia House employee who posts plenty of good stuff around here!

------------------
Balki: "Now we are so happy, we do the Dance of Joy!" :D

lighthouse965
04-28-2001, 01:31 PM
You are all a riot, I enjoy your sense of humor.

Todd Runyon
:D