PDA

View Full Version : Which one?^?^?

nancysbiggestfan
04-22-2001, 05:40 PM
I know your not supposed to talk about politcs to your friends and stuff but which so you prefer Gore or Bush?

------------------
nancysbiggestfan

Nancy and Jo and Jinny Rules!!

hockeychiC518
04-22-2001, 07:48 PM
Gore...

just trying to keep it simple seeing how i am guessing u dont want me to rambling on

------------------
~*~*~Go Red Soxs~*~*~

callmetootie
04-22-2001, 07:51 PM
Gore.

------------------
Andrew Carden

PomeranzFan1
04-22-2001, 10:33 PM
Poor 'ol Al Gore.

Cokies
04-22-2001, 11:19 PM
Gore!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really don't like having a president you makes up things like 'fuzzy math'...

------------------
"It was just like Saturday Night Fever, only it was a Friday."

Devastation26
04-22-2001, 11:21 PM
gore

nancysbiggestfan
04-23-2001, 04:05 PM
If you noticed i am the one who started this topic.
Id have to say Gore too. I was rooting for him but he didnt make it. OBIVIOUSLY.

------------------
nancysbiggestfan

Nancy and Jo and Jinny
Rules!!

For He sent his only begotten Son that whosoever that believeth on Him might have eternal life.
John 3:16

A Gilligan Fan ss
04-23-2001, 04:34 PM
I would have liked Gore to win. I think he would have been a better president. http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/smile.gif

lesliem14
04-23-2001, 05:18 PM
GORE!!!!!!!!!

Sadly, he couldn't win his own state. If he could have pulled out Tennessee then Florida would have been a non-issue. Gore got hurt when he had to go out on the left in the primaries competing against Bradley and he alienated people in the middle with his leftist views. The Clinton shadow didn't help any. He couldn't get them back for the general election. In this election neither candidate was a stand-out. As a Democrat and poli sci major, I don't think Bush has done a particulary bad job yet, but its still early!! He's not the most intelligent guy in the world, but he surrounded himself with people who knew what they were doing, especially in foreign policy. Sorry this was long, but I love to discuss politics!!!

The T
04-23-2001, 06:22 PM
I seem to be the minority in this post...I'm gonna have to say I really like Good ol' George dubbuya Bush http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/otn/tongue/crazy1.gif

The T