PDA

View Full Version : Local Quiz Bowl Match

BlairW_1
04-21-2001, 06:03 PM
Ok, I think congradulations are in order for the Muldrow Quiz Bowl team! We placed 1st in the county tournament. But, quoting Kenzie, "First in county may be great, but next year we are taking state!"

------------------
"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, hate me because your boyfriend thinks I am."

"There's only one thing wrong with your game... YOUR GAME!"

"You're about to meet your worst nightmare... Hi, I'm Danielle!"

.:*Danielle*:.
LYLAS/LYLAB!

E-mail me at Basketbaiichick@aol.com, BlairWarner33@yahoo.com, BlairWarner@gurlmail.com, MagdaRamirez1@AIM, or Magda_Ramirez_033@hotmail.com

Jo_Polniaczek
04-21-2001, 06:27 PM
Even though you already told me, Congrats! Great job! Awsome! http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/smile.gif

BlairW_1
04-21-2001, 06:30 PM
Thanks! Kenzie was on it, too, and we beat the little Casey dude twice! We also got to miss all day of school, and play tetherball for an hour! hehee, I love playing on playgrounds! And we conversed with the kindergarteners again!

------------------
From Lisa Whelchel's book, "Creative Corrections"

"The eyes of the Lord are everywhere, keeping watch on the wicked and the good." Proverbs 15:3

"Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Jesus Christ." 1 Thessalonians 5:18

"A gossip betrays a confidence; so avoid a man who talks too much." Proverbs 20:19

~*^Danielle^*~
LYLAS/LYLAB!

E-mail me at Basketbaiichick@aol.com, BlairWarner33@yahoo.com, BlairWarner@gurlmail.com, MagdaRamirez1@AIM, or Magda_Ramirez_033@hotmail.com

Devastation26
04-22-2001, 11:55 AM
congrats