PDA

View Full Version : nuffin

Caraisdabest_Jo
04-12-2001, 04:21 PM
hey has anyone been to Washington D.C?
I went there on my 7th grade field trip two days ago...me an my friends got lost at the smithsonian mueseum and we ended up on the roof and there were danger signs everywhere it was funny we were pretending we were british and running around asking if anyone seen mary jane
at union station where we went to ate was fun. we are from pittsburgh and my whole 7th grade class was eatin on the floor cuz there was no place to sit and when somebody past i would go "pittsburgh people eat on the floor and we say yenz and we drink pop and we eat chipped ham and hoagies" it was funny hahhahaha
we had 3 buses and all of my friends were on the 2nd bus and i was on the 1st bus so i had a walkie talkie and i was talkin to them instead of talkin to the losers on my bus
hahahahahahahahha replllllly

------------------
*~*~*~CARA~*~*~*

coily2
04-12-2001, 04:37 PM
Washington D.C. is bomb diggity. I try to get there once every couple of years. When you get a little older (like drinking age, or at least old enough to pull off a decent fake ID), check out Georgetown. That is a cool area.

Meg07945
04-14-2001, 12:43 AM
I've been to Washington DC once..but I've driven through it about 50 times!!

------------------
~Meg~
*Opportunity does not knock, and then ring the doorbell, and then knock again, and then leave a note that says, "Sorry I missed you" and then call you on the phone.*
Stephanie: Nice move. Did you make that up
Tony: Yeah, well I saw it on TV first, then I made it up.

PomeranzFan1
04-14-2001, 04:39 PM
I was born in Washington D.C. in 1971! Also, I am going back there in 2003 for the World Figure Skating Championships! Not to skate in it, though--just to sit in VIP seats in the stands!