PDA

View Full Version : Moronic question....

LaverneShirley
04-06-2001, 10:46 PM
Okay, first of all, in order to answer this, it would be helpful if you have seen the musical Peter Pan (The Disney movie is nothing like the musical). Anyway, recently I found the musical with Cathy Rigby on a tape and I'm, lik, obsessed with the musical now. Strange, yes. Anyway, I spent the night at a friend's house the other night, and the question came up. If you were in a production of Peter Pan, who would you want to be? And, based on your talent, who do you think you would actually be cast as? Please answer, 'cause I really want to know!

------------------
"Well, Laverne is sort of childish" -Shirley

"Childish? Childish? Coming from a grown woman who throws tea parties for her stuffed cat!" -Laverne

"Well at least I don't sew L's on everything I wear!" -Shirley

"Well that would be pretty stupid considering your name's Shirley!" -Laverne

lesliem14
04-06-2001, 11:31 PM
Given the fact that I don't have a milli-ounce of singing ability I definitely would not be cast in any musical!! I did think it would be fun to be one of the lost boys because I would really just love a day when I had absolutely no responsibilities.

LaverneShirley-Don't know if you know this, but Lifetime is having an IP of Cindy Williams on Monday at 7 eastern. Watching the Division right now and they had a commercial for it.

NoahWyleER87
04-06-2001, 11:41 PM
Dear Laverne&Shrl fan,
I was very fascinated by your questions. I personally would love to be Tiger Lily in that musical because She intrigued me with her dancing. I would love to be able to choreograph not only to Martial arts, but to dancing. It would definitely be exciting!!!Honestly though, I believe that If I tried out for that musical I would end up being a mermaid and maybe a crocodile. HEHEHEHE! I'm a Guru, aren't I??? I know.. 100% GU RU!!! But seriously, that's probably what I would want to be... thanks...
Lylas,
Beckers

------------------
"Enemies and potential enemies of the United States. You may *think* you know the location of the lock box -- maybe you do -- but it could be a decoy, or a *dummy* lock box" -Darrell Hammond as Al Gore, SNL

"It's not what the teacher teaches it's what the teacher is!";-)

Be not afraid of greatness.8-)Some are born great,some achieve greatness,and some have greatness thrust upon them" ~Shakespeare~"O:-)

" Never frown because you never know when someoen is falling in love with your smile!"

"Through all the ups and downs of life no matter what, we will pull through and survive."

LaverneShirley
04-07-2001, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by lesliem14:
Given the fact that I don't have a milli-ounce of singing ability I definitely would not be cast in any musical!! I did think it would be fun to be one of the lost boys because I would really just love a day when I had absolutely no responsibilities.

LaverneShirley-Don't know if you know this, but Lifetime is having an IP of Cindy Williams on Monday at 7 eastern. Watching the Division right now and they had a commercial for it.

Thanks! I had forgotten about the IP! I'll probably forget by then anyway, but they'll rerun it, I'm sure.

Anyway, I haven't a bit of singing ability either. But I think it'd be fun to be Wendy 'cause then I'd get to fly. But, like NoahWyleER87, I'd probably be one of the mermaids (they're on stage for like, 5 seconds. No singing, no speaking. Just sitting), or Nana. It's be fun to play Nana though. Or I could be Liza, since she only has one line. Or Jane, since she's just in the last scene AND I'd still get to fly... ::shrugs:: I just want to fly.

------------------
"Well, Laverne is sort of childish" -Shirley

"Childish? Childish? Coming from a grown woman who throws tea parties for her stuffed cat!" -Laverne

"Well at least I don't sew L's on everything I wear!" -Shirley

"Well that would be pretty stupid considering your name's Shirley!" -Laverne