PDA

View Full Version : I HAVE A PROBLEM AND I NEED SOME ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!

sambino5
03-17-2001, 06:38 PM
Well I have been on a trip for 3 days and last night they had a dance and my 2 so called friends tell there is this guy that wants to go to the dance with me and I talk to him and says it was a setup. Those 2 girls set me up. Well I get mad and go to the bingo room and I start crying they go get ms deharte and she goes to talk to both of the girls then I get up to the 7th floor and she tells me (ms deharte) she wnats to talk to me ms deharte tells me that my emotions get to out of whack and that she beleives the girl who set me up and me and I have a bunch of people who told my teacher that she did set me up and she still don't beleive and ms deharte called me liar to my face. WHAT SHOULD I DO? ANSWER PLEAE

Rick&Jo
03-17-2001, 10:47 PM
Well,I'm not sure if I understand you hole story but I think I can help. FIRST calm down. second talk to your friends and tell them how you feel. I'm sure they didn't mean to hurt you. Third forgive and forget; move on, life goes on and it does not help to dwell in the past. I do hope I helped. PEACE.

Mossopp
03-18-2001, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by Rick&Jo:
FIRST calm down. second talk to your friends and tell them how you feel. I'm sure they didn't mean to hurt you. Third forgive and forget; move on, life goes on and it does not help to dwell in the past. I do hope I helped. PEACE.

I agree in so much as there is no point dwelling on the past and you should definately tell your "friends" how their actions made you feel, but I really don't think that these people are your friends. There are plenty other people in this world who will bw willing to be your friend and treat you so much better than your so-called friends are doing.
It's all up to you, but if it were me I'd be looking around for some new friends.
I hope you get the whole situation sorted out soon http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/smile.gif
Mossopp
x x x

Devastation26
03-19-2001, 06:40 PM
I agree with it everything the last two posters have siad.

------------------
Andy: C'Mon Ms. Garrett, throw us a song.

Ms. G.: Born in the U.S.S.R.

BlairW_1
03-23-2001, 07:24 PM
Ditto to all the above... If all of you have AOL screen names, I'll be glad to help; I'm a peer mediator at school, and have solved 2 big fights so far this week. I hope that you work this out! God bless!

------------------
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."
"Keep the courts hott, and your summers cool!" Katie Honea

.:*Danielle*:.
Go #33! Lady Bulldogs all da way! Basketball rulz!
Basketbaiichick@aol.com
or
BlairWarner33@yahoo.com
or
BlairWarner@gurlmail.com

Jo Polniaczec
03-31-2001, 02:40 PM
haha

fire and ice
06-28-2005, 03:41 PM
i know how you feel i have had a setup like the one you were in i just ditched those friends because i figured out that they hated me so i found some new friends and while finding new friends i also found someone that likes me 4 real not some fake setup so i think you just move on with your life (not to be rude).

DuhDuh539
06-28-2005, 03:48 PM
um...no offense but I don't understand what ur trying to say. your words are all jumbled up.

"she beleives the girl who set me up and me and I have a bunch of people who told my teacher that she did set me up and she still don't beleive and ms deharte called me liar to my face."

????? :confused: ?????

Seth
06-28-2005, 03:51 PM
Please note, this thread is FOUR YEARS OLD.

Grumbles something about bumping REALLY old threads..

Mijada
06-28-2005, 04:03 PM

As soon as I scrolled down and saw Mossopps avatar I realized how old this was. :lol:

AllIWantIsYourClutch
06-28-2005, 04:03 PM

:lol: For real.

fire and ice
06-28-2005, 04:10 PM
:lol: your'e freakin kiddin me

MsOrange
06-28-2005, 10:30 PM
:lol: your'e freakin kiddin me
no